Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
SW6y3x8t3po

Default How apt {dinapt to linger away from the ache and m

Currently, pile up hospitals, cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, uremia,Nike Shox NZ, osteoporosis and other continuing diseases is also increasing, these patients are also referred to as diseases of affluence, wealthy people more than it is now feasible, Previously, only the New Year to eat a few chips of meat, home towns and cities people have meat on the chart about each day. As the saying goes, How should we eat? This treatise is from a number of PhD, MD, Dade article excerpt out.

common principle:
four low-high: high fiber, cheap protein, cheap sugar, low portly, low salt
natural, natural, full, fresh, local, seasonal There are sections of
food and drink (eat 7 or eight full), living there often (21 points before nap, since before 5)
maintain a positive, good attitude, no rage, no resentment

recommend eating the food:
grains
natural whole grains, whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, buckwheat, whole wheat is still higher than the reference power up several times.
vegetables
vegetables, raw food. Recommended sweet potato leaves, green vegetables.
sprouts class
germination of beans can be drenched in water, such as bean buds, bean buds and so on.
fruit
dine regional, seasonal fruit

drinking healthy water:
Water is the stuff root for survival of all life, person body has 60-80% of water, the babe is 80%. Recommended to drink clean boiled water (not pure water). Morning, do not drink cold water. What approximately drinking water, more controversial. If there are good suggestions, please send an email to acy@163.com.

How to eat:
raw vegetables such as cabbage, Red West, radishes, green peppers, cauliflower, celery and other raw quite fragrant, you can eat plain food. If the heat can be steamed, boiled, to avoid high temperatures or lengthened heating.
rind to eat, sweet potatoes, potatoes, bananas, should eat the skin, and even watermelon tin eat, eat whole foods.
dinner do not eat or eat less, do not eat dinner.
meal interval of 4-5 hours. Do not eat snacks. Eat smaller meals, often eat and premature aging.
do not eat the food underneath chamber temperature, such as the food equitable out of the refrigerator, ice, ice cream, ice emulsion and other cold drinks.
Do not microwave food. Microwave heated food, eating will feel full but there is no exertion, as it has become a great many garbage. Hungry to drink water preferably rapidly and do not diagram to use a microwave.
thin air are advised to eat raw, scalded the gas dispersion. Wei Hou, who should be cooked without launch is hard of. A kind of food angry, larger than the seed roots, rhizomes than leaves, leaf than fruit. Grain for the support, the thickest Bing offended.
food does not talk, eat slowly, concentrate on eating a feeling of joyful gratitude to eat. Maintain a affirmative, good viewpoint, and often absence to aid and behalf others. Xiaoyang parents, compassion does not kill, good heart, good thinking, good action.
ring conserving thrifty vegetarian, to dodge the climate conditioner in summer, winter, do not let the sweating. Protect the context, dwindle environmental pollution also protects our food.

food allocation:
protein level and high-starch (such as rice,Nike Shox TL3, flour, potatoes) food not to eat the same meal, otherwise accessible guide to indigestion. That is not in 3 hours to eat it meantime protein and starch foods.
not both acidic and sweet side to eat fruit, eat a fruit meal the best.
fruit before eating 1 hour or 3 hours behind a meal to eat. Do not eat fruits swiftly after meals, waste and lead to indigestion.
beans or rice with a little better buckwheat, rice beans at a 6:1 percentage.
do not eat high-protein breakfast foods.

How to choose:

cheapest food namely the maximum nutritious, because the food vitality, of lesson, beneficial to the body; vitality is cozy to cultivation, fertilizers, pesticides less.
natural.
natural, do not eat processed refined expedience foods.
fresh, it goes without saying.
complete, choose fruits and seeds. Do not eat, such as seedless watermelon, seedless grapes and the like of pretended transformation, because there is no life.
traditional, alphabetical planting.
beans, nuts, because it is high in protein, it is recommended to eat less.
reject all genetically modified (GM) food and products!

reject these asset (because they can not eat, they had called things)
* GM / GM food and products (citizen subjugation and racial extinction will eat this! insects do not dare to eat, you eat?)
* meat, eggs, milk
(1) refers to beef and additional cattle and chickens, ducks Yuxia entire animal meat, including offal;
(2) milk, including milk, yogurt, milk, cheese, condensed milk and other dairy products (unless they used a cow raising natural grass);
* Oil: Oil transgenic, non-pressed oil, cooking oil, salad oil, hydrogenated oils (trans fats ), without a healthy oil.
* refined sugar, saccharin
* pearly salt, including the appending of iodine to table salt (sodium chloride does not sponge the body, but also energy-consuming it discharged)
* MSG, chicken, increases are fine out of tune with MSG.
* artificial spices, condiments, odorants, savoring surrogate
* onions, garlic, chives, coriander (onion kidney injury; garlic sad; leek injured spleen; coriander colossal consumption)
* honey, including all bee products such as honey, royal jelly, propolis, etc.;
* fried, peppery grilled foods: potato chips, french fries, fritters, fried chicken and other
* pickled foods: such as pickles, pickles
* non-natural beverages such as cola, coffee, soft drinks, water (excluding natural minerals) and other
* numerous cultivated processed foods
* embody preservative, coloring, artificial scents, odorants foods such as instant noodles, canned food, processed food and other factors
* Western medication, vaccines, hormones, vitamins, calcium and a variety of nutritional supplements (which is to eat your enemies - Ni Hai Ha, Ph.D.; Our antagonist is the West Pharmaceuticals )
* wine
* tobacco, drugs: smoking is a small potion of the drug
* In short, all non-natural, synthetic, multiple processing, deterioration and banal entities can not eat

eat more vegetables whether they can insist on whole grains, milk, eggs, honey fuel is not sugar, meat, can not only remove the grief, but too young and healthy, energetic, full of vitality.

--------
References:
> --------
Additional information:
* which shows adequacy of dietary calcium, osteoporosis is not one incentive, the real cause for that? Osteoporosis and the measure of protein consumption has a straight correlation. In other words, if the protein intake the more calcium loss of the more mighty, the more fragile bone osteoporosis. Eskimos gave us a very exciting sample of how protein and bone effects in the relationship between calcium save. Because of geographical circumstances of the Eskimos, their diet contains the world's highest protein - a day 二五 到 四 ○ ○ ○ grams, from fish, walrus, whales, etc., calcium intake is highest in the world - every day more than 二 ○ ○ ○ mg, from fish bones and meat, their incidence of osteoporosis is highest in the world, less than the mean two-year-old, bent and can be seen everywhere. In compare, African patterns in people, only forty-seven grams of protein a day, only four ○ ○ mg of calcium, is not known to have osteoporosis. Which once another shows namely milk and other dairy products (including cheese, butter, ice cream, meat, etc.) contain high levels of diet (high concentration) of protein, but caused a colossal detriment of bone calcium in the sinner.
. Light to eat pasta, then the spirit of robust, adequate strength, voice high. Meters may only be fullness, no such efficacy. Wheat is still several times higher than the reference force. Rich service parameters, but no area to use the money, masquerading to be the consumption of the ear. Not really make people eat
not extravagant. Even the best meal, only eat eighty-nine process. If you eat ten-way, has no dependents. Eat more than a dozen processes, apparatuses will be injured. So often to eat, have to be temporary. Rice to eat more, the heart faint body labor. Fixed-line consumers.

* Chun-Yi Shi Gan on less acid, painful winter months should not salty, yet the summer months along Sim at bitter, mordant Moon Sim Province lonely,
winter months less Gan slightly salty ring, natural inner organs of the peace, if we all reduce the body healthy, feeling sick ones is laborious.
cold spell apt put cotton clothes Mo skinny, summer sweat more fitting as a month, gradually join the chilly fall and winter clothing, Mo was taking students to be sick. hard conditioner
summer months only, including Yin Fu avoid cold water, cold melon peach meal should be less, avoid the fall unsuccessfully malaria dysentery.
gentleman who scrutinize fasting, renal failure, the heart should bear in mind engaged. Do no constantly make actual emptiness. Eclipse of the sun shall be believed to greasy,
also many, distracting hunger Shang Wei. Blood and harm hurt too thirsty gas, not to beverage too many hunger meal, to prevent injury to the lung-expanding sad.
Shenwu tea salt to the point, clear lead into the kidney thieves at home, the next focus is thin virtual cold, disease hindrance injured spleen plus kidney injury.
wild dogs have ordered Xi Yi, Chen Li-known dark carp northwardly, anti-people eat no propriety, all gods of heaven and globe do not like.
patronize body to be cautious Wu Xin, Wu Xin segment is not anti beverages, MO Education and motivate virtual yang hair, fine dried blight tolerance gradually intruded.
(Medicine King Sun Ssu)

* meat is actually killing, people who eat meat seldom put themselves think about it, meat is dead animals, meat animals dying with the pain of deep struggling with resentment and fear of extremely noxious, we eat meat and fish every day, every day is killing every day and eat on the blood difference end of life, modern life is rich, extravagant food, eat three meals every day life more people can not imagine, killing debt accumulated resentment a fit of of the knit, is very scared head numerous surprising disease that unfortunately, cancer is one example.
(Dr. Lei Jiunan)

* periodically very strange, if know someone who is sick, even relatives, are not used in his dishes, and even terrified to eat He's leftovers, eat his fear of a drop of saliva. And and If the family long pustule on meat, most people not defiance to suck his meat and pus. However, they often put a lot of people have no sick animals do not know, big chunks of the body (of course including saliva, body fluids) into the mouth kissing and chewing, but also to the gravy, blood (more solemn than the saliva) into the mouth suck, and said, May be more clean and healthy animals than people immediately!
many people afraid to own an night to the Some broken legs. A lot of people did not dare to go at their own grave, said to be afraid of haunted, do not often know their stomach for the animal graves, haunted house, and not
(Road Card Master)

* Namo Amitabha, is the supreme punch line, no marvel the antique priests priests recited sincerely, this according to their pronunciation and six by the attribution for a description: go lunar lung, Pericardium; Together,
Buddha way: With bad pratyaya, not raw Chen Hui. Poor are spared of the ROC, in nice belief, equivalence and pity (love) heart towards all beings, the pure heart to penetrate the world, so Buddhism is such consciousness in mandate to (understand the true averaging of the macrocosm and life), physical and cerebral health, long life.

* you eat a meal, which lose a life. Fair in the globe, meditation cautiously callous.
knifed ax and chop, liver and gallbladder flesh paste. A few mouthfuls of color, flavor, how many bloody.
knows dishes ashore the menu, all begins to detest. Animals God know the hereafter retaliate people.
old mentioning no lies, half a catty also eighty-two. If he did not kill the child Sun Shanliang heart.
advise you to eat less meat, no household swear. Peace of mind at, Grave no knock on the gate.

Chinese word People who want to go outdoor, but not go; people who want to come inside, but can not get out, because this male upon the word stuck, it can not scamper out of the dead carton. This is a word to be eat meat, people and people who eat meat. People who eat meat outside,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, or an individual; are people who eat has transform a animal, and because they are stuck, flattening out, as if trapped, though the mouth was open, but individuals outside the block So can not get out of this box. The skeleton or a sheep pen, or pen, or rodeo, people live to be eating inside, outside his personal control are not granted out. Why not let him out? Eat it because the meat. People who eat meat and there are people who eat a relationship, inextricably injustice bring an end to ... with each other covered. We are living beings, beings eat meat also. Whatever the animal, pigs, cattle and sheep towards each nag, all beings are one. Some people say that these beings are connate to people to eat. So if people say animals are prepared to eat, but who were they prepared to eat? ! Therefore, natural materials, not necessarily the people to eat. Only one statute of the jungle, higher than that of other animals, so you want to eat animal flesh. Meat by this relationship, you think! This is cannibalism. Since it is cannibalism, you should think about this is to eat people (have transform livestock, sheep, horses,Nike Shox Butikk, pigs life-sized) and I have not? In HeDongShiHou said: Just for clothes, see, we do not know who they had. Did you think that these pigs and sheep is his friend, the pro-wei, Liu Qin dependents, which is to sprint away. If you go down closer to say, maybe they are the parents of his previous life, or life of the parents, or is no rapine since the beginning of the parents. In this direction you can think, eat the flesh of their parents, so many lack of filial piety! Therefore, careful consideration should be cannibalism. People eat pigs, pigs convert human; the piglet becomes the owner to also eat the people into pigs. This was removed on each other also reported that food taste so malice deeper and deeper; malice deeper, more to eat. Delicious goodies, here are the 1st holding an injustice industry, to make you cheerful at the consumption of other lives, from subsidized their own lives.

* six hasty days: the eighth day of the lunar almanac, 14, 15, 23, and by the end of the last 2 days, is six fasting days.
ten fasting days: six days and the lunar fasting month started, eighteen, 24, 28 (Satsuki 廿七).

* If someone pulled out from the grave in a swelling, ulceration, pus and blood leaking, bloody corpse, and said, people ambition do down the desire, getting scared! But the die animal ailment, rotten corpse with spices, spicy, sauce, vinegar and seasoning to cover the rancid, the delight of these people are die, dead children ambition fall sick to his stomach to mail the! You can imagine the consequences? You understand what you eat it?
Robbins (John Robbins)

* What is a good
Simply put, self-interest is malign, he is a good benefit,
Xiaoyang parents, Feng Shi teachers,Nike Shox Sko Norge, compassion does not kill,Nike Shox OZ, fix Shishan industry.
First, do not kill; Second, do not pilfer; 3, not adultery; four, not nonsense; 5, not Words and Flowery Expressions;
six, not Liangshe; seven, do not bad mouth; eight, do not retention lust; 9, not Chen Hui; ten, do not outlook arises.

2007/12/27

Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
t1tg0bvcn

【waiting for me boy, sister must be present in your home account, when your wife to do what you can not stepmother. 】
【too late to marry me okay, I'll be your daughter, anyway, do you die a ghost house. 】 【
Not know you live, I will feel at ease. 】 【
This guy, you like my next boyfriend】 【
aunt Hi, I'm your son's boyfriend】 【
women do not call me home, please call me Madame Curie】
【envy you know me so young. 】 【
Recently and insomnia,air force one 25th, 16 hours to wake up again. 】 【
Uncle, help me to sign a name in the spouse field chant?】 【
Everyone says I am ugly, I am actually nothing is obvious. 】 【
What unhappy things? Say to make us happy. 】 【Was spread
you an oil, to say to you: Do not worry, there are subtle automatic, you are supposed to? - Hit his impotence, and said, \, no sugar. \br> 【you in the end like I do, I change not into it?】 【
I like the penetration of low-key I like to slowly little by little, I like to conquer the instigation step by step day by day, I want you to remember my name and I is his sugar-coated bullets】 【
death, I remember. He was born, my heart to Huangran.
】 【If I were King, you will say that the post】 【
Health of the window dressing that you know, I did it grow and you see, you can never be busy again discrete, I will do this life and you see, you say Lengnuanzizhi, I made this winter to spend XIA Xue and you can see, the good old days Loving you, I will do this gilt embroidered phoenix Ukiyo-e and you. You should worry too high and cold, I will hand over the rivers and mountains, make you feel joy.
】 【If I were really good, why do not you. 】 【
A careless I want to grow old with you to
】 【I've loved the boy with the world's most handsome in profile. 】 【
Others do not easily say love, do not be stubborn door open to others, but also fun to leave. 】 【
Any future life, please do not
soul to deep】 【Love is holding a glass of wine I was careful to give a loved one that he did not accidentally touch so I sprinkled on the water against the】 【was to
You request something, smile and: what you want to use, and for me?】 【life is not
Lin, will not be sad and customs million. 【New】
women: last got hall, got under the kitchen, write the code, check drawn exception, not killing the Trojans, had turned the wall, opened afford a good car, affordable houses, Doude Guo mistress , overshoot the rogue ...】 【
already are used to review the youth throughout the City, but also the whole life to suspect that life?】 【
If rose is very fragrant, I would like roses. It really is very fragrant roses, well, I like the rose bouquet, but your dirty hands off the top. 】 【Please tell the prince
, his aging mother is still blazing the way, there is no turning mountains, rivers have not been, not to kill the dragon, bubble guy is not dead ... ... tell him to continue to sleep!】 【Had amazing
, completely, appear only been around less.
】 【Smile at you, something purely courtesy】 【
to me, nothing good to me】 【
is the difference between human and pig: Pig has been a pig, but sometimes is not the man】
【I love you, you are what you say. I do not love you, you say you are. 】 【
Day your name will appear in my account of this show on the】
Ming easy to hide, dark base difficult to prevent. 】 【I can finally smile
memories you】 【
Do you like my thing, I allowed. 】 【
Join the party? Sister I do not care!】
Crash tireless】 【【
... you like me you say? In fact ... I started ... in fact I .. . Well, now you say it, in fact I quite like my own.】 【whether
how anxious I was confused at this time, finally, I have to live the life you want. 】 【
Either beat you, I told you fell out. 】 【
Life so long, and so are you in the afterlife What kind of remember the early】 【
to marry me.
【】 \sensible monarch, Valley of the Kings in Egypt to meet your 。\】 【
I'm here, you will not have no home】 【
this life, you do not come, I do not your old】 【
shore the shore, my bank is the sea?】
【You said you may later get married and do not like, okay, I am willing to do that you do not like. 】 【
I cry, I will make you bleed. 】
1. Ah ~ okay, that is, when the Ching Ming Shangfen suddenly think of you, why do so many people die, you do not die?
2. play with feelings? I'll make you cry very rhythmic ...
3. like when you say you are what you do not like you, what you say you are?
4. and human exposure to the longer, the more I like dogs, dogs are always dogs, sometimes not the people!
5. slut slut always, even if the economic crisis, and you can not you!
6. Do not you live with me the wonderful equipment too happy, do not wish me happiness, you have that qualify?
7. Do not break up and I said: \
8. saliva is used to Shuchao Piao, not in terms of reason with
9. should not look to see, not to say do not say, should not listen do not listen, should not think do not want, do what to do to
10. less drag in front of me like a follow-abusing, gracefully in the loading force POSE!

11. I am waiting for your care, such as closing the heart ...
12. We only have one Earth,air force one low, so you have to love the earth; the earth is only one me,nike air force ones, so you have to love me !
13. happy to laugh, not happy to smile back later! Happy to music, hard music to upset!
14. This fight did nothing apart from a few days. A variety of noisy aircraft. I did not know or are you when people read?
15. the only way you can occupy a man remember is: to live better!
16. those names, some I forgot,nike force one, some I will always remember . Just as, some people have is no then do not say, only to have nothing to say ...

17. Life is: born, live ~
18. If you feel that they are cattle B, you must be stupid B.
19. I am the heart is small, but not in,air force one, I was good-natured, but it did!
20. the time unconsciously, we are slow in responding ...
21. my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.
22. Do not cry at my grave. Reincarnation of my way dirty.
23. has been used to review the entire youth are youth, but also the whole life to suspect that students
life.
24. If you flowers, after the cattle dung are afraid to pull it!
25. I thought you were number 1 and 3, the middle, did not think the two of you are still the number 1 and 3 combined.
26. 45 ° looking up to others of their choice, to 135 ° looking down Xiuguai others see you.

27.Ralph W. Sockman said: When we were small, you can test their courage; when we are the majority, you can test your tolerance.
28. in the workplace should be like Conan did, there is a death where I go where and let someone else roll the dice.
29. Book Review said: What is superfluous? Summer jacket, winter palm-leaf fan, there are so cold I have heart for your gracious post.
30. forever young, forever Zhuangnen, never know what's good, always tears.
31. Many times you just love the object of an individual practice rather than love object.
32. you save enough for four five, I can save enough for four five, we can go to Bureau of Civil Affairs married.
33. personal feeling, on the network to shift to \tears are not too necessary.

34 I face my father expressed his views regarding fat: no Han's life, have a Han's disease.
35. you come to my letter you will not go, you leave me when you have not. - We do that to fate and love.
36. Do you think people cow B, he may not think you cow B, but you have to feel that others SB, in his eyes you are a SB, so I think, like unrequited love cow B,air force ones, SB is is ######ual gratification.
37. \Whether beautiful or not beautiful woman will be fooled. Different is that lucky woman found a big liar, lied to her life. Unfortunately, the woman found a little liar, lied to her for a while.
39. people most vulnerable place, is reluctant. No longer bear a wonderful feeling, could not bear a vanity, reluctant applause. We always thought the best days will be very, very long, and do not leave so quickly. Relented and in our lack of courage, the best passing day of the relentlessly.
40. I thought that I was the cliff of a flower, then I, but a sea of a slag.
41. Now you call me, because you do not know me, so after you know me, you will beat me.
42. day without reading, no one could see; one week to study, started to be Detroit Metal City; January, not reading, IQ loss to pigs.

43. Some people smart like the weather, changeable; some people stupid like weather forecasts, weather changes it can not be seen.
44 non-stop missed, easy to live up to, unknowingly stranger.
45. Stones tells us: those who truly love the last all gone, all the final mix are reunited.
46. If you do not often encounter setbacks, it shows you do not very innovative - Woody. Allen
47. two people together, more not to change more than the other, but accepted, so that it inclusive, if the light thinking about change, it is not life, that is war.
48 all problems are ultimately a matter of time, all the troubles are actually asking for trouble.
49. people will always do not know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after.
50. a lot of things between the \
51. the road to success is always in construction.
52. 【Do you like my angel's face, or the devil's body? 】 【I like your sense of humor. 】
53. Got off tour guide, said: \
54. I do not go to hell, who is under the love of who
55. I've not much you can not. I'm not wrong you do not. What a misunderstanding.
56. like your looks, think fuzzy. - I suddenly felt, missing most of this, more light
57. In the years after the sigh, that two teenagers: a stunning of the time, a gentle years.
58. You can never understand, in order for their interest in life, we put a little effort.

59. Confucius said, do not sleep at noon, afternoon crash; Mencius, Confucius said, oranges for
60.9 points to 13 children, how to divide it fair? - Killing four children.
61. If she (he) said to you: \/ p>