Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Search engine optimization SEO Company Promotion r

I am really impressed by your company and also your attitude on being an achiever in whatever task is assigned to you. I have to appreciate your work and thank you for putting the efforts.,gucci handbags on sale

Victor
wristbandconnection.com

Read More...
I am extremely impressed with the level of service received by the folks at Search Engine Genie. Not only did they do everything they promised in less time than initially anticipated,gucci shoes mens, but they made some additional changes to our website at no additional charge. We noticed our rankings increased vividly within just a few days. Their service was well beyond and above what I had expected.
Sanjay
Ambersports.com

Read More...
We are extremely pleased with Search Engine Genie's work and professionalism as we look forward to working with it on future projects.
Alex
myneonhaven.com

Read More...
I have suggested SEG to many friends in need of the same services and benefits; we have never seen such a positive return on our advertising dollars and look forward to a long & profitable association with SEG in the Future.
Askhan

Read More...
I wanted to take a second to write and let you know just how pleased and happy I am with the work Search Engine Genie has done for us.
Mike Fredericks
4printing.net

Read More...
We are highly satisfied with the outcome you helped us achieve in such a short time. Our search engine rankings have stabilized and improved significantly.
Bob Delozier
ecowaterlessgrass.com

Read More...
I am incredibly impressed with the level of service received by the folks at Search Engine Genie. Not only did they do everything they promised in less time than originally estimated,discount gucci sneakers, but they made some additional changes to our website at no additional charge.
Larry Bouley
signquick.com

Read More...
Search Engine Genie delivers a highly personalized level of service. Search Engine Genie's staff has gone above and beyond my expectations both in levels of customer service and in the results they have achieved for my website. Thank you Search Engine Genie.
Krista Moyers
randbautocenter.com

Read More...
You are the man; you did a great job in ranking our site on top of all search engines. I will use you in all our projects. Thanks for the help.
Omar
webzoneus.com

Read More...
Let me introduce you to the best search engine optimization firm for the aspiring e-business. This company,gucci mens, Searchenginegenie.com,white gucci sneakers, is the very best SEO company I have dealt with thus far. Shortly after using their service,luxurysteps, my sales increased 50%.
Victor Joshua

Read More...
Ranking was achieved in quick period of time,gucci hi top sneakers, Good Job,gucci loafers for men, We will definitely hire you for various projects.
Andrew
simplysap.com

Read More...
We have used Search Engine Genie for the last 6 years for all our Search Engine Optimization needs. They have always done a great job in getting our clients sites ranked in the search engines. I wouldn't trust our clients sites with any other company. Great job Vijay.
Ron Tomasetti
Firewebsitehosting.com

Read More...
I am very happy to have the site feature amongst the top 10 in Google for spanish holidays and spanish holiday we have subsequently seen an increase in targeted traffic coming to the site. I was unaware of the Sandbox effect until I read your postings on a SEO discussion board.
Ron Harris
Spanishholidaysguide.com

Read More...
The massive job taken by them was accomplished soon excellently. Working with this SEO to optimize our site has given us one of the finest returns on investment of any of our marketing plans. SEO was trouble-free to work with,gucci hat, receptive to our questions and most prominently worked with us to achieve splendid results.
Nationalfitnessequipments.com

Read More...
We have attempted many other optimizers all through the years and you guys are the only ones who have ever achieved superior results,shoes on line!
Ronnie
Perryscale.com

Read More...
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33988 2009 年 07 月 05 日 09:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: life feeling
; the world is actually very simple, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
the relationship between people is very simple, very complicated distribution of the points of interest, only the intrigues, infighting.
simple life, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life,red wing shoes outlet, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu, get rid of the noise and confusion.
world have great beauty, and simple get along; life with great fatigue, in the complex at the reservoir.
people,red wing boot store, a simple pleasure, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while, now watch the clouds, I think, very far when you look at me, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well,red wing heritage boots, deep, clarity, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes,red wing shoe store, a person can look up in the end one, but not because he is too simple,red wing motorcycle boot, not profound,red wing mens boots, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate, with this world's cold, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
simple, is to leave this world the beauty of life forms; and complex, is the desolation of life will never be able to salvage the dream.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33988 2009 年 07 月 05 日 09:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: life feeling
; the world is actually very simple, but people are complex.
fact, very simple people, but the distribution of benefits is very complex.
a pile of apples on the table, people do not care how much this pile of apples, but concerned about the number assigned to their own hands; units do a stall, stall things that people do not care how much How much did it care about its more. Human beings have great wisdom, but because of gains and losses mean and eventually became a little smarter.
the relationship between people is very simple,red wing boot store, very complicated distribution of the points of interest, only the intrigues, infighting.
simple life, just like the simple life in the giant painting a few strokes lines,red wing motorcycle boots, Lang Lang has a sparsely indifferent; conception of life in a thin month, with the clear cool quiet.
the complexity of life is splashed ink on rice paper in life, rendering the subtlety and sophistication; is sounding the depths of babbling in the life of the erhu, get rid of the noise and confusion.
world have great beauty, and simple get along; life with great fatigue, in the complex at the reservoir.
people, a simple pleasure,red wing boots, but few people happy; a complex on the pain, the pain of the people can have bustling. This reflects the reality of the problem is; more people, to live a simple to difficult, to live out the complex to very simple.
person, a child simply grown complex; poor when the simple, variable width of the complex; come down when the simple,red wing shoes online, got the upper hand of the complex; gentleman simple, complex villain; see their simple, sophisticated look to others . This could not help but remind me of Gu Cheng's poem: You see me for a while,red wing heritage boot, now watch the clouds, I think, very far when you look at me,red wing shoes, you see clouds close. Between simple and complex, but also the relationship between such a layer of mist.
one can look in the end things, it seems very simple. One hundred years old well, deep, clarity, or you can look up in the end one, but this port Furui, itself is not simple. Were the same. Sometimes, a person can look up in the end one, but not because he is too simple, not profound, but because he had pure. A man, a pure soul, the original is a deep Shocking. This simple, people look up to. Some people Yunshanwuzhao, it seems very complicated and deep, in fact, such a depth. This complexity is a sinister human staggered, rather than graceful intelligence stack.
life, after all, only a simple word of life and death, but because of the rise and fall with the fate, with this world's cold, it becomes a simple process of ups and downs, numerous and complex.
simple, is to leave this world the beauty of life forms; and complex, is the desolation of life will never be able to salvage the dream.
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

342124 2008 年 01 月 15 日 14:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: my logos
published cancel

| Back to logs list
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340829 2005 年 12 月 09 日 12:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
for every performance depends on his personal character. To determine whether a boy have a crush on you, you first need to see if he belongs to the type of boy. Outward displays of affection boy easier,red wing heritage boots, but for the more shy boy, you need your eye can use to identify whether he is interesting to you. Here are some identification tips:
he often watch you,red wing shoe store, so you turn around, he would pretend to see something else. You may feel that he is looking at you, but saw him again in focus as something else.
He may have some physical action, such as in the game holding your hand, poke your look, or touch your hair (a child playing the game may have a similar experience.) He may be very seriously concerned about you, but do not know why.
he will find out to your friends all about you, you may say that this is asking for a friend of his, oh. He is and we talk, you came in, he suddenly became very quiet, or hesitant.
you feel like a lot of different places in the city and he happened to meet. He probably said nothing and you say, but he will appear in the same line of the team, watching the same film. He rushed across far you smile, but when you walk into him, he is not Dali will you.
most important clue is that when you appear changes in his behavior (he and the others before you came along with you when the emergence of the performance of his performance.) When you talk with him and found him blush.
a casual conversation, you will find you a long time ago that he can still remember some insignificant between the things that really make you surprised. Perhaps you have been a gathering with friends talking about each other like beverages, and over two weeks, he would probably say to you: \
many people are occasions when he speaks to you tone will change. He would have each person say \You two talk, his voice becomes soft, and sometimes he will direct you in the eye. When he watched you,red wing motorcycle boots, become more gentle eyes, his eyes become more relaxed. These more subtle changes, but if you look closely you can see that.
At this point, maybe you have realized that his subconscious attention inside you, it is these imply in the end makes you want to know that he is not like you. When he was close to you or talk to you, his eyes would shift back and forth in your face, and finally look in your eyes. He watched your lips (fatal leaks). His friends began to ask about your problem. If you still do not know him, then they will ask your name. If you've already met, they will ask you for him.
he tell you that your body is very fragrant (no hidden meaning, just praise it.) Around you or he will become very strange looks very nervous, behavior will be greatly changed. Start very quiet, become talkative,red wing shoes sale, or vice versa.
course, these tips are more than subtle,red wing shoes, and only careful observation can be found. If you are careful enough,red wing shoes online, we might find love with you you think people will need more Oh! If so, why not self-confidence up?
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Asking 2,000 yuan a

Henan Business Daily news paper / map

migrant workers wages by contractors owed 87,000 yuan a year to discuss to no avail, it can not contact the contractors. See ads that you can locate each other through the mobile phone number location, he wanted to buy a listening device,
pay talks

can not find the contractors,

migrant workers want to , more than a year not to me. I called he did not take,belstaff brad jacket,1 and 3 months old girl was killed at home mother, I want to buy a 'phone listening device' be set on his throne? right? .
Zhoukou City, Henan Province, Zhang Yuantian Dancheng people. According to him talk, in 2009, is located in the county paper Zhoukou Zhen, Shen Qiu Shen Qiu Depot central grain reserves built granary, a man named Jiang Shou-down grid based contractors, and hired him to do light contracting. However, finished work, and money but no settlement.
Last month, Zhang Yuantian came across an ad that says woman surnamed Liu claimed. Liu told him that cell phone listening devices are sold in Zhengzhou, different functions, the price is different,belstaff sale, a price ranging from two thousand dollars.
thousand dollars is not a small number of Zhang Yuantian, so he thought of the help Henan Business Daily reporter.
survey

for a number of sites, the sellers come up with a phone listening devices A woman surnamed Liu, said claims that she can sell Guangdong remote colleagues in Zhengzhou.
Sharon presented, simply enter the phone number the other side For this machine, Sharon Price: 2280 yuan. Meet the requirements of the agreed time and place, Liu said: so near, After repeated communication, about 30 minutes later, the man was called A: Yu-Tai Cheong Street to the building fabric meet.
to Yue Thai House about half an hour later the door, the man did call B said: the staff are out, have to yield Road intersection with Garden Road meet. Eventually, the man B will be in place four-way intersection of Garden Road and weft of a kiosk nearby.
15:30 yesterday,belstaff leather, Xu,, C man to deliver, saying something and men B telephone consultations. In him the
the requirements for the inspection,belstaff online, the man known as B, no charge, no on-site inspection. Moreover, the charge signal for them to open before you can use the signal once opened, not closed, so you need to pay. For the
this thing was originally VoIP

Wikipedia on to achieve free calls PC to PC or via VOIP software call any regular phone worldwide, and a new generation of mobile communication products. Market,outlet belstaff, the most expensive USB PHONE only three hundred dollars.
5 o'clock yesterday afternoon, Zhang Yuantian emotion after understanding the whole matter: Many companion after a long legal process, nor the money.
remind

not to believe in the so-called Science and Technology.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33009 2010 年 11 月 24 日 08:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
be the real driving years after the 26 lessons! driving the people must see! -
-

-
1, just got the time, what wants to open to open, even the tractor did not let go; can not open it is not open, find the best car or open their own. -
-
2, is one month before the test driving, say five file no use (open unpleasant), take the five months that a file of no use (self-feeling good with the second gear start technology), now I feel a file to Five files are very useful. -
-
3, driving a year, I feel their driving skills are amazing, what car super Dugan, what car do not make, the road is my home; three years, almost every day, long distances to see more accidents, What coincidence that can happen, the speed has slowed down a lot; now know that the area of the city buses and taxis is God, God is high on the truck, where had to make with them. -
-
4, after the familiar opening, a yellow light that is used to grab; then I thought the yellow light is used to stop; now have the green light to be with the foot brake, so for those who grab a yellow and red light running. -
-
5, just getting into the car to find a bike,red wing motorcycle boots, MOTO cars and pedestrians really upsetting; now often bike ride, walk the streets, that car is the most unreasonable thing. -
-
6, used to think that something have to slam the brakes, tires screaming that non-compliance with rules designed to warn the people; now know that make we must show, which stopped cars which do not want to stop, the back of the car You can not stop he can stop living. -
-
7, when used to give into road, but also pressing forward one; now entered into as long as there is, let a, wondering mind that this person is not anxious to go to the hospital. -
-
8, used to think that the line in the traffic stream channeling, can grab a lot of time; now found a good way as long as the election is not open F1 than those who slow to go. -
-
9, used to think that in the stream of people walk through, is the symbol of driving skills; Xianzai know that people's value is measured not Yong money. -
-
10, formerly Highway 140 while driving that much faster than 100 km; now know that when they arrive to open 160 more than just slower then half an hour, but not to the edge of a farm to find that toilet. -
-
11, used to think that an occasional violation has nothing to do; now know the relationship between chance and necessity only because the number of different factors is not much good or bad luck. -
-
12, used to always want to beat each other accident meal; now want someone to catch the end of compounding calculations, Chi Diankui better than to run every day brigade and insurance companies to the benefits. -
-
13, who once scolded by a bored, we must fight to the bitter; now only reach a finger up to tell him the direction of heaven. -
-

-
-
14, used to think other people want education to drive each other about chaos; now feel that they can not like him, education is the most workable. -
-
15, used to think that where the same car; now stopping to look at the edge of what car, what car is behind, can keep a safe distance with them, security room and the camera can not see the car ... ... Anyway, with a lot of thought. -
-
16, from the front facing the outside inward, and now the trunk against the wall, can have more than after, the thieves had not visited the trunk. -
-
17, wore once before the car parking; now have to park the car back more than a half a meter down, even stop a roof and then back up, I could go out. -
-
18, parking is always used to make mirrors to close up; now can not accept not receive, because it can help others stay away from your car, even if the bad also compared the paint to the benefits. -
-
19, former master mechanic to listen to; now call me master: Master, you do not change for this thing? -
-
20, past maintenance, the oil that often for the same good or bad; now know, for a good oil fuel save time and save money, and accessories must be the original manufacturer or brand. -
-
21, 10 liters of fuel used to think that only two dollars more than nine liters (five years); now know that ten thousand kilometers can save four or five hundred dollars a year can save a maintenance fee. -
-
22, used to think that the more insurance premiums to cover all the better; now only buy three select and car damage, coupled with careless driving, but the three responsible for buying high, since at least two hundred thousand. -
-
23, used to think that reversing radar installed, when you can not worry about parking, parking sensor now know there are blind spots, and the car behind obstructions can occur at any time, or believe my eyes the best insurance. -
-
24, fuel is always used to go to a lot of money to say: \Now know to fill a holding tank of fuel in the urban areas is almost equal to pulling a person, learn to add only a half tank of fuel. -
-
25, discerning which used to be the envy of hernia lights, driving at night always like driving a far light, regardless of whether the other side blink of an eye, and now know, what if the other party can not see the edge but also at risk themselves. So every time the car will become the first beam. -
-
26, before the rush to get off street parking to open the door to the next, and now look at the mirror again have to worry, do not keep up with the back to see the bikes and motorcycles, the door people will not touch the light.. -
-

vehicle insurance claims Chuxian
skills - so that each riders can learn

dangerous condition of an insurance claim vehicle skills - absolutely useful posts, you have to treasure! ! ! (Want to make every riders can see)

dangerous condition of the vehicle insurance claim absolute skills

friends must have a car to buy car insurance. But now the insurance company's auto insurance provisions, but it is full of traps!
Insurance Company today issued a document to expose the traps and the provisions of the doubt, after seeing if there are gains, the top one please help me!
including N number of dangerous condition cases, they have real significance, we want to help.
most clear explanation, the only ordinary people can understand the insurance provisions.
(a) of the car damage, third party
(b) 丢车
(c) collision
(d) claims

insurance policy refinement solution (a) - vehicle damage, third party
Che Sunxian we first talk about the most important and liability insurance.
Che Sunxian and liability insurance, vehicle insurance, basic insurance, the main compensation for the loss of the insured vehicle and the vehicle in use by the insured losses in a third party!
you probably think even the loss of vehicles due to natural disasters, insurance companies are also not wrong according to compensate!
words of the half, most of the losses caused by natural disasters are lost, and only, except as -------- earthquake!

Case 1: If your car had the honor to be building in the earthquake hit it, ha ha
our approach: a few days after the earthquake, etc. to apply for state compensation
dangerous condition: the wall is probably caused by the earthquake loosening, and finally fell in one day (not to mention the earthquake happen in real)

★ ★ Case 2: If your brakes in a car, the car's windshield, causing stuff flew to break the glass. You say?
your honest insurance company, said: \. . . . . \. . . . . Members of the claims will be pointed to his mouth: \One of my friends practiced iron hand skill brakes crashed the windshield, OK!
Remember, items inside the car hit by the loss suffered, the insurance companies do not lose it! !

★ Case 3: If you in the trailer collided with another car when the
our approach: ignore the fact that there is something dangerous condition
statement: Do not mention you or by others in the towing vehicle towing , or whether you have responsibility for the accident, the insurance companies will not pay

★ Case 4: If you are in an accident, broke his own on the glass, the glass and no insurance, you will be the insurance company claims?
to find someone not on the glass insurance claims work? ? Line, the absolute line!
risk is the full name of glass: glass breakage alone, is the use of stop and damage caused by the glass, and glass damage caused by the accident should be responsible for Pei Fu Che Sunxian
insurance if you are not on the glass, when You find yourself up in the morning the car glass do not know which bastard was broken, and how to do it? ?
Oh, the old tactics caused --------- brakes while driving, but also the fault of the head! (Remember to find a height of about the same friends as a shield ah), if it is on the side of the glass is broken, hit his head when he said a good spin, and Oh

Case 5: If your car crash, broke a little light, you how to do it?
to find an insurance company, he definitely did not dare not pay you, then you earn? ? No, you are probably sacrificing the
not understand? ? Tell you about all risks of each vehicle between the 2500-5000 (too good a car, you are considered on their own, my math is not good), if you are not in the one-year period of insurance claims, you will be in the next obtained in 10% of the time insurance no claim bonus, this account You do the math, if the number of claims is too small,red wing work boots, hey, so forget it. . . . . . . .

★ ★ ★ insurance policy refinement solution (b) - 丢车
I would like this document to Diuguo cars and may 丢车 friend!
vehicle parking and use of the process will inevitably make people worry about things, which is the most unfortunate thing 丢车, but, if you do as I say, your loss will be reduced to a minimum .
remember, ah, once 丢车, the first thing to do What?
police?
wrong! Car has been lost, which so easy to immediately find ah, you too bit overestimating the ability of the Chinese JC, and still think about how to reduce the loss of it!
reduce losses? Which so easy ah, the car is lost, how to cut ah?
first remember my first look, there is no insurance on the vehicle Daoqiang Xian.
What, no? That you think it bad luck, if you buy a bar on the Daoqiang Xian
, first of all, I want to congratulate you, your losses can be minimized, but, be careful ah! Then you have to do is Bijin your mouth, the sense of reading my post, otherwise you will regret it!

Case 1: Daoqiang Xian stipulates that the insured loss of driving license, car original invoice, certificate of surcharge increase of 0.5% each of the absolute deductible. Lost car keys, the absolute increase of 5% deductible. These provisions in the insurance policy using the lightest color print, do not believe that you can take a closer look at list, certainly in some inconspicuous corner can be found in this passage.
So whether you have a spare key had been lost, or you are to start running in the car with a key, please remember to forget it, otherwise. . . . . . Loss of 5% of your own resistance to set the

Case 2: If your car pay parking lots or commercial repair shop in the stolen, the insurance company liable for it?
answer is: do not lose! ! Because these places the responsibility on the vehicle is kept in custody during the car damage caused by improper care custodian, lost, and the depository should be held accountable. Insurance company is not responsible for compensation.
Therefore, the correct way is to look for parking lot claims,red wing heritage boots, so every time I remember stopping parking receipt ah well received, although the loss of the above printed matter, but according to contract law provisions of the contract on the format, which is a single shirk his responsible side! You may rest assured that he told a good bold, Oh, give you a good news has already been won this case, the abduction of the case to push the principle of the case after the case to trial in accordance with this decision, ha ha!

Case 3: If you, your friends car park is open, or you find out from the side to the parking lot can not afford to Peifu your car, you can consider a change 丢车 site? Haha, I did not say ah
Case 4: Again, if you are a boss, because some of the problems on the account book and friends fall out, and your friend is a villain, he secretly to steal your car, you guessed would be his doing, you will find the insurance company to compensate it?
tell you, the insurance company are not liable for compensation. Because of provisions: the insured person and others in civil, economic disputes Erzhi vehicle was robbed, stolen for the exclusion of liability.
So, you can forget your big economic disputes directly to the public security bureau, remember, do not say that out of your suspect, otherwise you will pull the financial problems came to China, the efficiency of the court, you Within about six months out of the car had hit!

Case 5: If you just bought a new car, on the whole risk, but did not have time license (now the traffic control regulations: inspection 15 working days after the license plate be brought), After the insurance company liable for dangerous condition of it?
not responsible for compensation. Because the dangerous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one insured vehicles to traffic management department of public security issued driving permit or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic management during the period of the public security department of inspection. But in general, by special agreement before the government required the insurance department under the number plate issued after the inspection of new vehicles will be responsible for the Che Sunxian home and liability insurance. Therefore, the compensation charge 丢车 Daoqiang Xian has not entered into force, naturally, you will not get compensation.
seems to change if you are not relied on guts about lost time, buy a new car even if given away! I did not say anything then ah
Case 6: If your car recovered, the insurance company how to deal with compensation?
robbery insurance vehicle was recovered,red wing shoes online, if not indemnity insurance company, the vehicle should be returned to you, but during the whole car was robbery, the vehicle suffered damage or vehicle parts, loss of ancillary equipment needed reasonable costs of repair, the insurance company to pay compensation. If the insurance companies have compensation, should be returned to your vehicle, while the corresponding recovery of reparations. If you do not want to recover the original car, the vehicle owned all the rights and interests of the insurance company.

insurance policy refinement solution (c) - Crash
I would like this document to hit a car and could crash a friend!
as long as the crash, the insurance company now lost it? Of course not
you just look at the hands of the policy seriously damages Disclaimer know, insurance companies have a lot of things that do not pay it, trying to minimize the loss, or come to me, ha ha!

Case 1: Suppose you are a novice, just take a car (of course, chances are the rental car), on the road Lianju time to hit your brother, you know this car have liability insurance, you will find the insurance company claims?
Answer: If you go, you're crazy, the insurance company will kick you kicked out, and why? ?
First, you have to know what is liability insurance, full name: third party liability insurance. (Third Party people may not care, Oh)

So what is the interloper?
means any third party insurer and the insured in addition, because the insurance vehicle accident caused the insurer to persons or property under the vehicle suffered damage to the victim under the car. Popular third party is excluded from four kinds of people talk about: the insurer, the insured, the vehicle driver when the accident occurred and their family members, the insured person's family members.
now understand that you as a driver at the time, hit your family, insurance companies, instead of losing, well, you know how to do it!
what? Do not know? Mad at me, do not crash, another driver finished Well, really, what I say out of harm
Case 2: If you were fortunate enough to hit his car, and it is your responsibility to the whole, the court sentenced you to compensation You guarantee to pay compensations each other's economic loss, mental damages, disability damages. . . . How do you deal with it? ?
also how to give money for it! Wrong!
you should consult the other family members, and increase economic damages and loss of disability compensation, minimum compensation as far as possible the spirit, not of course, the better
Why? You asked me why? This is not for six sheep, five horses
Well man, you are wrong, the insurance company is not entirely unconditional commitment ', the insured amount of compensation shall be paid according to law', but according to \provisions for compensation. The clause expressly provides that an accident caused by insured damages of any spirit for the exclusion of liability. Therefore, regardless of whether the court should be insured compensation for mental damages, the insurance companies are not responsible for compensation.
understand? ? Other insurance companies pay for you, regardless of spiritual loss may, therefore, prefer to give each other money, they should not promise the spirit of compensation, in short, the insurance company of generous expense Bai, Ha ha!

Case 3: If You're fortunate enough to crash, this time is not your responsibility, and the other party do not want to lose money, you can find an insurance company claims?
Answer: Yes, but you must first third-party claims, we can be an insurance company. If you give up claims to a third party the right to claim directly to the insurance companies, insurance companies do not pay. Because you give up the rights to a third party recovery, while also giving up the claim to the insurance company's rights.
So, remember, remember, we must go first to pay the other party, it is best to enforce a court proved unsuccessful, then you can look confidently to the insurance company, leaving them clean up the mess despite the go, Who they are received each year so many of your insurance does

Case 4: I remember used to have a bad driver under the command of JC, crashed into the escape of criminals is the result of two cars collided, and what is a Cana, the insurance company will pay him?
course not, plainly written in the insurance provisions, the driver's intentional act is not compensable, we can only fix the car yourself:
So, if you do not have the economic capacity of the hero before the Oh, to think about! ,red wing heritage!

insurance policy refinement solution (d) - Insurance claims
★ case one can not not watch, because you've probably never heard of. )
Tan DX, one friend lost a well-known car, has been full insurance, my insurance company claims, failed, insurance company exclusions reasons: to check Vehicle Administration, this car is not the annual inspection.
Case Study: Insurance Company behavior while, very reasonable, also in accordance with the provisions of insurance contracts: insurance is only effective on the passing vehicles, the vehicle can not be disqualified annual inspection of vehicles, even if no matter how good your maintenance useless, the result can only be lost white cast, but also on the white on the insurance, the insurance cash value at the most back
Case Conclusion: your car, be sure to schedule the annual inspection, after the extension must not, otherwise, penalty is a small matter, exclusions big thing, this time even if a third party losses caused by traffic accidents, but also at your own expense, insurance, bought the white case
solution: time inspection, even if one day, and do not late;
If it happens, unfortunately, have to remember that do not report to the police as soon as possible to spend money and then filled the inspection procedures for reporting claims procedures!
Sorry, just a burst of dizziness, I did not say? Said is nonsense

★ Insurance Case II:
and the same, without making the driver examined the note, and you drive all the problems occur, the insurance company is not responsible for compensation,red wing shoes outlet, for reasons similar to the previous example, will not repeat them.

★ Insurance Case III:
This is a frequently asked question: I just bought the car, not on the license, the insurance is effective
explained:
dangerous condition when the vehicle insurance vehicle must have two conditions, one must have the insurance of vehicles issued by the traffic administration department driving permit or license plate, the second is for a specified period by the public security traffic control department inspection.
but in general, by special provisions of the contract, the insurance must be issued after the inspection of new vehicles number plate could be responsible for Che Sunxian and liability insurance
So, when your car is missing even luck, hit the man Han The insurance companies still make do with you wore, it is now clear of it!

★ principle of insurance claims because the evidence has N people asked this question, so here to do a few hours to answer
insurance claim case
1, incident to come forward by the Transport Team address
punishment issued by the traffic team single or mediation, the court decisions, judgments can be used.
so that the material is absolutely, definitely the way the insurance company the green light. Well, rest assured that the claim
2, in the district of a major accident
accident: the car damage is serious, or to open to traffic team proved too much trouble
general cut rub: the certificates to the community property, because often suspected, the general is also very troublesome
Therefore, the best roads in the city on the Times report, otherwise ----------- kill you!
3, minor accidents on the road, including stopping the cut rub
(such incidents occurring up to the altar in the DX)
such need to prove the principle is: if a third party
involving a third party Peifu, or require proof of traffic team.
accident between the parties, such as a break, you can specify in the claim: accident third-party self-study and self-blame by Che Sunxian the claim if the insurance company to transport teams to open your certificate, you must have to bite the Do not let go, say no to child away, and Insurance companies generally will not be too seriously. You must promise to open the show blame I did not remind you that you ran away, uncertain enough money to pay the oil money to do

4, the back of people hit by another car if
after causing car to escape, unable to find
situation is more serious trouble, through the traffic team to resolve the insurance company can be on behalf of recovery.
not serious, it is best to resolve the claim to self-blame, and claim to be in a sticky note if the other car body paint, and the direction of collision, must justify itself, or you miserable!

remind you the last DX: When a report must be reported within 48 hours, or they may directly be exclusions! ! Remember, remember, do not have to say within 48 to 48 ah!

★ what procedures you are still missing, his weigh weigh, the office to running a bar
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 83257 at 17:06 on August 5, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Internet Celebrity Ding male, Han nationality,red wing boot store, native of Ningbo, Zhejiang. Born in 1971, 1993,red wing sale, graduated from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 1993 -1995 worked in the bureau of Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, 1995 -1996 worked for Sybase in Guangzhou, the company, worked in Guangzhou in 1996 -1997 Flytech, 1997 Company founded NetEase, NetEase's chief architect is appointed.
2000 年 6 months, Netease shares listed on the Nasdaq,red wing store, this time the collapse of technology stocks has begun, so Netease's stock price from day to continue to decline. In 2001, the NetEase endless rumors to be acquired, most likely a buyer in Hong Kong Cable finally give up the acquisition of financial problems because of NetEase. Netease not sell into, and have actually decided to stop and sub-Ding to operate NetEase. September 2001, Ding said the outside world, he hoped by the online game \This is the NetEase was Nasdaq delisted due to financial problems, fixed in 64 cents a share, most find any time. However, later in the text messaging and online games Netease's success,red wing heritage boots, it seems not entirely a luck.
2002 in the second quarter, net profit for the first time NetEase, NetEase shares led the Nasdaq began. In 2002,red wing motorcycle boots, the NetEase to become best-performing Nasdaq stocks. In 2003, the NetEase shares in Chinese stocks continue to stay ahead. October 10, 2003,red wing shoes outlet, NetEase shares rose to a record high of $ 70.27, beginning of the year rose 617% over the September 1, 2001 rose a record low of 108 times. Ding became the first Internet made rich by doing domestic entrepreneurs, Ding became the richest man for the first time for China fortunes number can be clearly and accurately measured.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

High Court in Jilin Province recently to corruption, taking bribes and sentenced to the original CFA Communications Construction Group Co., Ltd. Jilin Province, chairman and general manager Liu Zhongji eighteen years imprisonment. Thus, in order to pay Jilin Liu Zhongji Construction Group, led by a collective of 11 cases of corruption was finally settled. Since October, Changchun City Procuratorate from the typical cases of this in-depth analysis.
Procuratorate in Changchun City prosecutor handling the case, said in an interview, management and supervision and management of state assets. City Procuratorate. Reflected in the letter, the former Jilin Communications Construction Group Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as cross-built Group) in the restructuring process, the beans Group acquired 60% of its shares (holding more than 30% of the provincial SASAC, 10% owned by the original cross-Construction Group Management Holdings). The beans check the financial accounts of the Group in the clean-up, found the cross before the restructuring under the Fourth Branch Construction Group (hereinafter referred to as the four companies), there Dalian Dayaowan Project Department, Ministry of the project in Dalian Port in road construction projects deficit even more than 1,000 yuan. After the restructuring of the project officers have been discrete, more than 1000 million deficit bear no responsibility for the payment became empty, and this hole would have to be the beans group
the beans mentioned in the letter group, is quite well known cross Jilin comprehensive private enterprise. The end of 2006, the beans group with strength and courage of up to 19 billion debt to pay for the construction of mergers and acquisitions group, creating a large state-owned enterprises in Jilin Province set a precedent for restructuring of private enterprises was passed in the trade for the elephants.
complaint letters do not reflect the specific facts of the crime though, but the report covers a huge amount, and the matter of restructuring state-owned enterprises and state-owned assets, the loss of sensitive issues. Services for local economic development has been committed in Changchun City Procuratorate, the weight of the letter to this report no doubt unusual.
2008 year, Changchun City Procuratorate quick decision by the court and the District Prosecutor's Office handling the city's two staff handling groups around the clues revealed in the letter to report the investigation.
unspoken rules pull out big corrupt

prosecutor handling the case from the complex hopes to find a breakthrough in the financial accounts. However, the cross-building group has dissolved, the books in question have already been destroyed, can be found in the financial statements is difficult to form a chain of evidence, slow progress in handling the case.
Dayaowan project department in the investigation of bank deposits related to personnel, the prosecution found that the teller a particular project department (handled separately) in the Ministry of Dayaowan project work, in short period of time several times a CCB card to the Meeting shall have a total of more than 10 million, which is clearly incompatible with their income.
investigators to seize this detail, for an investigation. Soon a particular account of the embezzlement of public funds 41,700 yuan project department facts of the crime, and the Department of Accounting Yan account of a project manager Wang (are handled separately) corruption crimes.
a certain and Yan, Wang have been brought to justice after the account of the pay off within the group built long-standing and well known not only some of the suppliers, in order to maintain position, was promoted to reuse or maintain business relations, holidays are dying to run home to group leaders, give money to send things, and the amount of money. Group leaders are using their power, by the company extracting funds from the project department in the name of each item to obtain money or any department, do whatever they like fishing a lot of benefits.
these industries
finally brings together various clues to Liu Zhongji body. Liu Zhongji, a former manager of the company to pay Construction Group IV, and later was promoted to Group General Manager and four cross-building manager, and later sat down cross-chairman and general manager of construction
Commodities Fair fishing a lot of money

2008 年 3 月 20 afternoon, two investigators District Procuratorate Anti-Corruption Bureau in cooperation with relevant departments, will be Liu Zhongji to the Procuratorate. Perhaps my heart well prepared, Liu Zhongji after appearing in court truthfully confessed his crimes.
The investigation, Liu Zhongji in October 2004 to February 2007, the use of cross Construction Group IV served as manager of the company and group chairman, general manager of his position, under the project to its ask for various fees, head of the cumulative effect of crime 7, a total of 302 million yuan of corruption.
then, Liu Zhongji is by what means these large sums of money in the bag it?
prosecutor handling the case described, Liu Zhongji major embezzlement of public funds through this in several ways:

- ask for co-ordination fee. In transportation construction projects, bidding, contracting is the basic mode of operation. The contract, the contractor had a contract to the who, who contracted the problem. By Liu Zhongji's words, But coordination is to use the money, no money no way to coordinate. Liu Zhongji is to see the He used his special status, frequently appear in various coordination site, until the time of the incident, more than 200 million have been Liuzhong Ji
files show that Liu Zhongji corruption is the biggest sum of money: 2006-2007 2 months, Liu Zhongji several times to Department request for projects, totaling 158 million yuan. Liu Zhongji ask why the Ministry of money to the project several times because the project manager Lee (handled separately) was promoted to manager of the company and the Group IV before the deputy chief engineer, Liu Zhongji a lot of good things to say.
later identified,108 street pay talks advance by the migrant worker, crime, corruption, Liu Zhongji sum of 7, 4 pen is through A maximum of 158 million yuan, at least there are 10 million.
- extract back to charge. November 2004 and October 2005, Liaoning Zhao Pacific Insurance Company representative to find Construction Group IV when he was manager of the company to pay the Liuzhong Ji, said that if we can let the project under the Ministry of Liaoning Dan Chuang insurance companies in the Pacific will 30% of the rebate to Liuzhong Ji. See reward ratio is so high, Liu Zhongji did not hesitate, immediately agreed to the deal. Later, Liu Zhongji 21 million yuan will be charged back to the bag.
- making money by subcontracting. AC Construction Group, according to insiders, a long time, within the group, plus getting laughs charge of the project are all well aware of a truth, that is: as long as the project will have money to spend. Contract, contract to make money, get all rebates can make money, even subcontracting,belstaff blouson, as long as a hands down, still get benefits.
2004 年 10 months,belstaff shop, Liu Zhongji Construction Group IV in the pay period of the company as a manager, responsible for project bidding, Dan village, four companies finally won the bid, Liu Zhongji turn subcontracting to the Liaoning Fushun Road Anderson Group. After such a relaxed hands, Liu Zhongji will Lude Sen Group's pre-tender to four companies of 50 million, ends up a personal pockets.
2003 年 to 2007, cross Construction Group, headed by Liu Zhongji part of the company leadership to focus on reaping the benefits of the individuals. Since the main intention is not leadership, cross Construction Group chaotic management,belstaff leather jacket, low efficiency, long-term arrears of wages, workers complained.
curry favor with the leadership in order not to lose the engineers, cashiers, is that five project managers and material supplier. Although it received the final sentence of 5 different, but the charges are bribery. The objects are Liu Zhongji bribery.
introduced, according to prosecutors handling the case, cross-owned Construction Group was originally a large state-owned enterprises, registered capital of 3.1 billion, has 4,000 employees, is the largest in Jilin Province, the most powerful, the only a AC Construction Group contract, are over ten million yuan of large construction projects, hidden inside a huge temptation, inevitably dishonest person fascinated.
in order to keep leadership, for fear of losing this
's Court found that Liu Zhongji bribes basic fact is: 1998 to 2007, it served as manager of the company to pay Construction Group IV and Group General Manager, Chairman of the period, received Bribery subordinate units or individuals from a total of 8, a total of 29 million bribes.
files show that the vast majority of Liu Zhongji bribery during the Spring Festival. Account, according to several people involved, whenever the Spring Festival approaching,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the project manager or person in charge began to vie with each other, took turns to Liu Zhongji home to visit, thanks,belstaff jacken, but generally do not take gifts with cash gifts.
this regard, Liu Zhongji basically accept all. Wang Dayaowan Project Manager, to thank Liu Zhongji their important positions, had two in 2006 and 2007 Chinese New Year, as Liu Zhongji send thank costs 4 million. As another example, the private supplier Wie managed to monopolize Liu Zhongji four companies affiliated to the Ministry of diesel project, the supply of slag and other materials several times during the Spring Festival to thank, to see the name of bribes as high as 17 to Liu Zhongji million yuan.

ordered an accomplice under the corruption

2009 年 11 5 February, Changchun City Intermediate People's Court Liu Zhongji guilty of embezzlement, bribery, were sentenced to the imprisonment of fifteen years in prison six years, decided to merge the implementation of eighteen years imprisonment, confiscation of 150,000 yuan.
first instance verdict, Liu Zhongji appeal, at the same time, the Public Prosecution's Procuratorate in Changchun City, Jilin Province is also the High Court to protest in writing to submit a criminal. Changchun City Procuratorate protest on the grounds that a sum of 10 million corruption Liu Zhongji paragraph, no court of first instance found that factual errors are found, should be commuted. Liu Zhongji appeal on the grounds that his guilty plea and good attitude, the Court of First Instance sentenced to heavy.
original, Liu Zhongji in their daily work, especially his subordinates, Among them, the most Liu Zhongji value, and comes as the Group Director of Finance to pay road construction PENGDA. By Liu Zhongji's words, In this way, before the Spring Festival in 2006, Liu Zhongji ordered way Pengda, which project in the province of the Ministry of the company said, I said to ask the following set. Soon the words on the implicit understanding of the way Liu Zhongji PENGDA to pay the Department for the project in Jilin Construction Group
10 million corruption identified Way Pengda no objection, but whether this amount is Liu Zhongji corruption? First instance court found that Liu Zhongji no subjective purpose of illegal possession, does not meet the elements of the crime of corruption, abuse of power should be, but the abuses and failed to meet prosecution standards (Press Note: The standard is 30 million). Procuratorate in Changchun City, it seems, help Lu Peng-Da Liu Zhongji illegal possession of this sum is to thank the Road Pengda,2 v. Huang investors compensation case filing insi, successful use of units to achieve their purpose of funding off the books, the two share a common planned in advance, and are implemented a different behavior, with different division of labor. Moreover, Liu Zhongji played a crucial role. Therefore, in this crime, the two big master-slave, an accomplice of corruption, should bear the criminal responsibility of an accomplice.
Not long ago, the High Court in Jilin Province by careful hearing that prosecutors protest has merit support. However, according to Liu Zhongji guilty of embezzlement of the facts, circumstances and guilty expression, the findings of fact does not affect the sentencing of first instance, it still upheld the conviction.
Exclusive articles Sina statement: This work (text, images, graphics and audio and video) for Sina special use, without authorization, any media, and individuals may reproduced in whole or in part.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:47 AM   #10
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing store

| Back to logs list

341478 2007 年 10 月 01 日 14:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote