Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
steve8n3i

Default Year-end Summary

The need to write something long, the year is approaching, and called the year-end summary.

conclusion is that if a word, a story of men and half of the soldiers.

standing on end and then look back, you do not remember what happened in 2010 events, but always remember some trivial little things, drifting in the swirl of memories never fade.

(in a very remote place very far away, there is a legend in Wuhan University of Technology.

the southernmost school in the most remote corner of the stands with a dormitory called the Southern XIII.

upstairs in the dormitory, there is a very very humble quarters Dubbed the three hundred and nine. Which is home to three major diamond plus a great elders, the main plus a bunch of three law enforcement,Prada Sunglasses, and mentoring four. )

JX Tour III -

to recall the past year, will have to talk about from the Golden Harvest, Golden Harvest because it is from the beginning of the year.

Some people say money for a bad man, I can not say really, I dare say that those of us of a rich man will definitely go to Internet cafes.
Some people go to Internet cafes

is a professional player, and some people go to Internet cafes are full of film fans, and some people who go to Internet cafes are boring. And I am neither professional nor full, but a bit boring. When I began to doubt themselves and the community when the derailment, Young said, you still have a lot to learn. I believe it is, I began to learn to change.

I've never had any contact with this game, completely Chinese style, realistic 3D view, gorgeous picture of the game, clever story, so I have no regrets once addicted to this virtual world.

first play JX III, both the Young strongly recommended, but also my big brother and Young with the prior agreement, or are too boring? In short the three of us together in Daoxiang born together Daoxiang study with a teacher, and go outside the village Daguai, with the task assigned to look for Liu Dahai, similar to conquer the world together.

I said I am not a professional player, when I was set on fire Daoxiang forage when the thief, Young Chang has to experience that a; When I was in the town of wind and rain, when people from harm, senior already have the first horse. And Young has been done over and over again the possession of the sword martial tasks. Although I have repeatedly said they did not drag us back legs, but the game does have some tasks that I was making things difficult for novice players, I have also thought of giving up. This time I will put it aside for the time being does not play, in that time I was exposed to a new game, QQ Speed. I think this is a low threshold of the game, you will not, because the personal tasks you can infinitely repeated attempts. People of their daily tasks when you are done just a few days you will find that they have not a beginner. With my ignorant understanding of the game, only know a few people very challenging task, the challenge to my driving skills, I have dozens of still tangled in a successful runway is still persist. Until I discovered it also multiplayer and online battle modes, and perhaps there are still some that I do not know. I'm just learning the game is like this, though very slow, but never gave up.

this way, I started my game of life, every day with big brother and Young to do the task in the sword three years, tired, go for a whirlwind ride. At that time we were together, but a few days for the point card area Young to the server, but also created a new role. I told Big Brother, leaving only stick to the old industry. Young is a highly influential person, and then later a senior but also to serve alongside with Young gone, and leave my one battle. Fought point card means you have to spend RMB area to red cards, for me, this is a platform across the platform, means to pay a lot of energy in-depth games, and even indulge in the game. Games after all, only games you can play. In comparison, when one day can go a lot to play for Speed ​​Grade, Speed ​​brought me a sense of accomplishment is far more than the sword III. Since then also, I play Speed ​​the sword longer than three hours to play.

one stick in my old business, worked hard to power of a period, I also started possession of the sword, with a martial art equipment,RayBan Sunglasses, with his first horse, I have the mountain demon, has single-handedly break the word into the sea camp assassinate rebel leaders. Solely from appreciation point of view, a sightseeing tour is also a mood. But the game is, after all the game, and later will become increasingly slow to upgrade, mainly to get pleasure from people who upgrade sooner or later will lose interest. People begin to lose interest to join the QQ for Speed. Before long, the free time expires, I will also never played in that game. Young at that time had risen to 70 cap, and he told me he just joined a gang. Big Brother is also in the potential under the guidance of Young into the Pozhu, soaring. Perhaps that is the fork, separating me and the brothers of the game of life.

at that time, there is a man is not playing the game, that is, two brothers.

large when the semester, our training group started training targeted teaching and training capacity, as will sophomore with a new military training.

summer training -

Every summer, a freshman must attend summer training defense students, and do not know or worry about the look, but it finally came.

for some people, a number of eye, pay attention to survival, ah, ah like the opportunity, training worth the wait. For some people, they are fully prepared enough, and really nothing to worry about.

that day,Oakley Sunglasses, we left the yellow school bus sitting in the lake house, came to the Ordnance Officer School. Summer began twenty-five days of intensive training base life.

that day, we re-divided classes, flights, or flights, but big brother went to the second class; that some people live in the second row of mixed one.
We mixed group of

pain did not like your mother did not father the child of love. Mixed group of squad leader told us, and nothing to stay in our class, dorm, there I am covered. In fact, this man very good squad and look handsome. Nothing will come up with a mirror in the photo, someone spoke up next without something to, in fact, my people are inferior and have never had your mirror. This is not narcissistic brother is called, called self-love.

every day life here has a clear mandate to arrange the system, accompanied by the whistle to get up, the morning exercises, training, the military and political lessons,new era hats, listening to whistle lights.

every day, you do not have no dry clothes to wear, not a hot day, sweat wet, rainy day to wash clothes is not dry.

Every day, people eat in the canteen fierce as wild beasts, do not doubt their good appetite, food of warfare.

every day, we remain motionless under the hot sun standing Junzi.

Some people may feel that life is replicated every day boring, but he will not experience the kind of day and earn a sense of fulfillment. What was said when the soldiers do not want to take off uniform make you want to live. Only when these words had been a soldier of the people would know.

one day, can not find a gay vest, then casual collected in a balcony.

after one day, a comrade's uniform was a wrong, they go one by one dormitory.

Another day, a comrade of the underwear was gone, but had to hang neutral battle.

One day, the school office sent a selection to accompany watermelon, each dormitory minutes after leaving the storage room left.

that day, at night into the storage room to eat some watermelon, was attendant discovered, and together they share the booty.

One day, an hour of our class stand Junzi Mid minutes.

one day, our class was selected as the team parade, dressed in camouflage shoes, dress shoes over the other company.

one day, middle of the night pulling the emergency set, three minutes into the comrades did not sacrifice.

after one day, because during the day, a squad leader's words inadvertently, without fear of night, pull the emergency set of clothes off to sleep.

one day, nobody talk quarters because everyone is too tired to enter a confusional state.

one day, we opened the second row of mixed group of

one day, we lost the tug of war.

one day, our basketball team in the fierce fighting in the slightly better.

one day, we began to practice shooting, real guns although not live.

that day, we monitor the disassembly August under the guidance of a bar, took a lot of valuable memories.

one day, we began to practice-past, riding day and night of music, make you sweat wrung out the clothes.

one day, we little effect because of the training, sent off running around the playground. The top three winners of each circle, the rest continue to run until all finish.

One day, the squad leader told us that as long as the state out tonight, tomorrow, the first-past our Guarantee.

last day, we look forward to finally leaving the day and night, but some could not bear to hold monitor crying.

new military training -

blink of an eye, we have sophomore, and we have more of a responsibility to shoulder. This semester the first difficult task is to bring new military training.

Young said, you are phlegmatic type. I said, I do not for half a beat slower than the others. That which is half a beat, it is a beat.

had in my home while raising two puppies, one black and one yellow, black dog slim good move, yellow dog overweight hi quiet. It was feeding time, black dog can always grab the front of the yellow dog, but the black dog is always sniffing can not find the food they gave up, the last patient to find the food is always yellow dog and eat. So more and more thin black dog, yellow dog fatter.
Young said

may be right, that we called together the seniors graduate lecture, I do not want what you are holding with the purpose of military training, there are several instructors with a row of girls, pay attention to the image of your instructors.

However, I never thought of before with the relationship between military training and purpose. I have asked myself since then, but no answer, think worth mentioning, some things do it, no need to have to give yourself a purpose, thinking too much but my heart is weary.

do not know how I was destined with the School of Medicine, like me has always been a psychological pressure on the medical people, but why was assigned to the medical school.

well known, School of Medicine is extremely unbalanced ###### ratio, but why do I row with the boys. Many people want to row with the girls,winter cap, as if the value is, the formation of a public row with the girls is good. But I do not have expectations of them, so I transferred to the company commander to go with a row of boys, I did not hesitate.

military training in a sense is a kind of cooperation is to accompany the school to do with the election of cooperation, is a company commander of the Institute and the cooperation of our instructors and 10 new co-operation. Good cooperation, military training can bring good. A link can be considered our most important part of everyone hard.
Young

I have to ask how to take a good military training, Young said, with the boys if I must Gaosi them, if with a smile Young girls ... there are some things I can not see through.

see the first day of life, I have found a body of disc wide, imposing row of people to do mighty pair, put there not have deterrent action.

never leave hot topic of military training, in which a stove known as Wuhan, Junzi station against the sun, sweating in the training field with us, and repeatedly practicing a move after another moving in step and goose . At night, we sang together in the playground. In those days, although very hot, accompanied so many people, I had the power. The day, even if the whole body tired and sore, and feel this day a sense.

that time, the coaster is still in town, get awards every day online. The Young and Big Brother is still the sword three, so we always go back at night or Ka (Wo) of the. But the Golden Harvest had almost demolished. Young growing technology, he said, so after this copy, I can become a senior player, when the gang in the elder-class people, that time I can easily draw you into the help. It sounded like the big brother said.

began the fifth day of military training a group of square, which means that some rows need to merge or split, and the platoon leader of the mobilization, targeted training. Maybe I vibes with eight rows, the commander again I was transferred to eight rows. However, this is not my wish.

disappear if the same old things, new things appear, people tend to think that something new has led to the disappearance of old things, new things will even aversion. With a row after I talked to some people, they do that with their new platoon leader, not used. I think it is because they always get new things and old things compared to.

any team would not be so easy to accept the leadership of a parachute. So become a military training cooperation has a head no tail.

For some reason, after I took over eight rows, not as a new requirements and changes, there is nothing even notice I'm gonna tell ranked second, with this so that they would be more convenient to manage their own thing . Also at that time I know for eight in a row, Vice, and this is only my understanding of a eight-person row.

looked very relaxed after the day is free, all the girls formed a row of aerobics square, a professional teacher education, we, the instructors just as much as possible about the management discipline to help them carry water, and is They look at aerobics. This day will make people feel bored.

real freedom is not every day you twelve to sleep, when to get up the next twelve. This day will make people doing nothing, I started to miss the beginning of the kind of passionate life.

youth as fire of Love that is, they sway in the training ground, in the final parade, they come up with the highest passion, the ambition to put on our win. See only the form on the parade, but also see that they adhere to twenty days at the training ground and the sweat.

the end of military training, is just eleven holidays, are thought to have a good rest, but a month down the course we have not make up, always thinking to find the time to learn, but do not to. Person who is always in between adhering to and giving up, will the heart tired.

one day when I realized that my skin tan, my hands were raw, my eyes become cloudy, and I will not look a bit old.

this sum was four years of college, freshman did not know they do not know, know I do not know a sophomore, junior do not know know know know senior year.

summer back, we are sophomore. Seniors told us that after sophomore year, you will fall, which is a tragedy, is a reincarnation. Since then, the cycle of tragedy into our predictions.

We get up at six thirty every morning, or a normal school, normal Chucao, normal training. What we have fallen?

getting slower and slower rate of our collection, we habitually late for class, not the slogan of our first year of the loud, the training we learn to be lazy. Mentor said, you sophomore year, and that's also much, some people have become smart. However, this smart is not a good meaning.

moment we do not have a big passion, but it becomes more stable, and perhaps this is a growth.

Le fight three hundred and nine -

a while, occasionally to see two brothers playing a stand-alone version of CS, although we are surprised, but still feel that this game is a low threshold for him.
Golden Harvest was finally demolished

, we point to the Internet far Optics Valley. I do not know when to begin, more and more slowly upgrade coaster, and my desire to gradually dilute the game, only occasionally remembered to play for a while. Do not know when to begin, The Young and the big brother used to stay late, but I heard their recent night gang activities.

sometimes idle boredom, play games, make you forget a lot of trouble. I once Wanbian QQ games, feel more bored, just like heavy drinker, and a temporary paralysis makes you more conscious worry more pain. From then on, I will not play games.

two brothers and I have been common in the dorm study, the bare feet on the table, holding the complex function and integral transform, do not know if he is not in the reading. I have seen a senior studying in the morning day dawn at the right time, I opened my eyes and see the big brother is doing homework under lamps. I have seen Young sleep in learning, giving a very practical sense.

one day to see two brothers playing CF, published the same attitude of the three King: There is progress.

two brothers playing a computer game popular in the three hundred and nine of encouragement, like last year we encourage the two brothers learn to sing. Big Brother is singing every things mentioned in bitter regret.

do not know why, two brothers began to learn a blown Flute. Two brothers Hulusi from the closet, I quickly said, Big Brother, to be way out! Big Brother says you dare blow to the balcony. Young said, you wake our little things, the neighbors still sleeping. This final policy is often non-violent non-cooperation. Violence only when the door is closed.

is lying about the unique culture of a dormitory, and three hundred and nine of lying about will always be a debate, is about the pursuit of values ​​and, because these topics themselves do not answer. Two brothers usually asleep at this time, even if not asleep, and no voice. Because the three elders who talk the same will be suppressed. Big Brother has been so great weight, but big brother wrapped the quilt one: do not say, sleep. Finally, I left the big brother with Young's snoring sound sleep.

heard before making the report, said that the University of difference to the different cultural atmosphere. I also wonder why the university is not a language class. Especially poetry. Previous back a lot, do not know what that means, now have a chance to thin the lines. Young said that next year I want to learn to write poetry. I said well, I learn with you.

two brothers have told me one day, Young more outrageous, the exam tomorrow, Young went to the Optics Valley. I remember when Young started to play with the big brother camp conflicts have had. Always check back to sleep every night even after the report to company headquarters.

fact, two brothers and a strong ability to learn, so his career has developed rapidly in CF. Do not know since when, two brothers and more than mouth the cause of the term CF; do not know when, two brothers and his win7 system adapted for XP, just because is not compatible with CF; do not know when, the two brothers once to the cafe to play cf, because his computer had to be repaired.

So I say, there lived four in the three hundred and nine wolves, three wolf ran counter-clockwise, a wolf run clockwise, the final four wolves have run anti-clockwise. In this world, not you influence him, that he affect you. People alive, we must stick to, but in order to survive in this world, it is necessary to change some people insist on living and change in between.

one who wants to deceive others, to make his first lie to the past, I admit that I can not fool even themselves.
Twenty years of the twelfth lunar month

Gengyin

nights

Sponsored Links