Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
mhvgtt8e

Default Love the prescription face

10 分钟 black all out!

5 cents + 15 minutes = Black Qing bare! Does not break the dermal layer, not to hurt the pores, the pores are not expanding! !
piece of cotton in the drugstore to buy soda at the supermarket to buy ~ packet of seasoning district 1 million, is the kind I bought!
First of all, can be purchased in the supermarket baking soda, a few dollars. Bag can be a hundred times, each time also a bit of money!

home, in a wash vessel into a small amount of water, add a small amount of baking soda and merge well.

Then, cotton piece (nose size), soaked in baking soda water and deposited in the nose or any area where black and 10 minutes.

Finally, the To the supermarket or small mart to buy a packet of baking soda and 2 yuan a packet, a packet can definitely do more than 60 times. (Have to buy edible soda Oh ~ ~) baking soda is for? Parents or elderly people are conscious, steamed rice, steamed or do when used. As long for the two steps can simply remove blackheads:

1. A small amount of baking soda (you can use when we usually yogurt, with delivery in a small plastic spoon, half a teaspoon of can, add pure water or mineral water, according to the proportion of 1:10, with spoon stir until baking soda dissolves.
2. take a piece of cotton soaked in it, light light twist about water, semi-state, additional to the nose can also be attached to the chin, forehead and other oily at quarterutes after the win to, do not await until dry.

This is inspected when the mirror, like blackheads on the nose with a black liquid derived, like all black V on it, and a little nausea and expensive, then do not use acne prod to pick, what it, with two soft tissues hand along to tissues in the nose and rub back and along from the inside out, blackheads and oil pills will be rubbed down and look at the tissues on these nauseating asset, you will ascertain very awarding. Finally, the synopsis of water dip a cotton pad and deposited in the nose for 5 minutes. and then tell you a synopsis of water is also useful than the method, the ice in the refrigerator along of time some small ice cubes, with gauze wrapped around the nose after the clean-up back and along for 5 minutes, Oh pores effect of super ideal ~ ~

what basic theory? incipient baking soda is alkaline, the skin secretion of oil is acidic, pH, and will put in the black dissolved out, Black is blocked in the pores of the oil, after air oxidation, it will become black. So Black must not explicit the way by cutting, black is the need to dissolve.

; skin that would not have hurt? 21 gold-dimensional consulted his former colleagues specifically, the EU to formulators Accor China Ltd., said: baking soda is food, although basic, but the same course as the bottom powder will not hurt the skin, so use the skin without causing skin damage, but lessen the use of emotional skin. do not use the slight cheeks.

1 to 2 times one week can. adhere to the 2 months you will find that the longer the black fewer then half a can, and finally once a month you can. After the trial in human, I feel it works, so the to share with you. If you feel that this method works, then quickly tell you sister around it ~ ~ Let us use these natural materials, spend 2 yuan, the stubborn blackheads destroyed ~ ~ clean towel gently (Note Oh gently) rub the nose, you will find that about all black out ~

1, with sugar on to the black pox and India face very effective
2, washing the face do not dry, rub with a thin salt nose, you can go to black
3, blackheads on nostril with Baizhu Dan proteins to rub, rub a very slender tender will slowly, can replace dead skin cream, br> 4, clear blackheads: Add half a teaspoon of honey, a spoonful of brown sugar proboscis grinding one to two minutes, not also long, then wash. solemn favor double a week, really useful
5, get rid of freckles: the vc blisters with a clean page smashed his face and then coated paper film to open before putting on the line

Second, the anti-acne
1, erythromycin ointment, face open or closed treatment of acne compared goes. because it contains antibiotics, quick, but not long-term use
2, acne cream treatment acne smooth fine lines eye invincible. rule is that the essay of hemorrhoids cream and eye cream ingredients the same, but technology and sophistication is alter
3, faces a small acne TX, wipe a little olive oil before going to bed up, acne will be deflated
4, chlortetracycline eye ointment rubbed pox, pus came out rapidly, Extrusion World peace and silence of the
5, acne can be smooth pearl powder, pure water or with a little pearl powder and the toner into a paste, point in acne, the next day like a lot, and do not smallpox in India
6, the Peas to acne. attaining a cucumber with vinegar for 10 minutes at home. three times a day., just the right proportion of your own. I also just add a little vinegar cucumber smash it down and apply. I only apply once . that effect was very good. the posts that went to 15-day cure
7, 3m Post acne acne pus that have been long very very very useful
8, perfect aloe vera gel, how to use all Yes, because it is promoting new skin, so similar to cut his hand... face speckle ah.... Acne Indian ah... very effective useful, now rub it on the evening after washing face, feeling tender skin, the effect is obvious. was bitten by insects can go to redness, sun damage that can lull the skin, acne acne that can help mature, and then squeeze the acne, and then coated with aloe vera gel, acne is rapid like a.
9, long acne best not to dine honey, because honey stimulates the growth of acne, MM Mianyoucaise dim yellow skin and clutch to 3 months to sleep every day 23:00 . time off from 8 am lumbar persist with hands rub 2 months, I certify you after 2 months of translucent rosy skin supple
10, Lu Ann Acne. 3 6 a bottle, or glass bottles. just came out of a night a rub acne evaporated, leaving no trace. has bring an end to ... three days have to also good. I stay up late to acne, use this simply prodigies, no pock. * and Ann is extraordinary ~ Ann ~ Recommended Recommended I have used a lot of things have a voice drops ~ ~ *
11, which will be very light blue green onions taken out of that layer of movie accompanied to the acne, almost 15 minutes to go smallpox in India.

three white
1, water: vinegar: salt = 9:3:1, the nightfall paper mask soak for quarterutes with a skin face, white with peerless results.
2, the named tomato paste, tomato juice with a periodical mask suction, first apply a layer of mire in the face mask of paper in the paste,30 minutes apt instruct yapt to look units, half an hour so, wash your face ~ ~ base that skin is very white, very small
3 , pearl powder, egg white and honey additional. and with the mask to do, the next morning you will find that your face is very white very white ~ ~ ~
4, his melodrama do mung bean powder milk facial mask, super whitening ... ...
5, honey vinegar mask, very good whitening effect
6, I MAXAM Tremella Pearl Cream... Every night rub a thick layer of felt a little oil, but the next morning smooth skin feel good and I all feel good white slide a
7, the first two with the rice washing water,Supra Trinity Shoes, bathe your face, morn and night. to ensure namely 5 days later your rind is pearly dew of pearly educate, and malleable and hydrated drip it
8, the skin is thin, sensitive and dry winter, the students can use Garnier climate moisturizer, my face dry roasted in air-conditioned chamber, the anguish, with a lot of huge, expensive follow-mask every day, two days for a skin care no use, Garnier with the useful.
9, I suggest a homemade mask: mung bean abrasive, peanut powder + cucumber + nectar + breast, tune into a glue, applied to the face , paste with plastic mantle, half one hour wash, do not feel their skin was how agreeable the afterward daytime that the smoothness of it, I feel that any mask can not mate. Sometimes I too add some salt, I heard that disinfection and white, or add some honey, at home anyhow, they have

IV rejuvenation
1, attaining a cactus smashed, there are anti-inflammatory effect of rejuvenation. However, there are numerous cactus, to the kind of smashed sticky
2, mask: the United States Li Jiafen home yogurt mask is very effortless to use, although the 99 bag of priceless, but very much by the use, you can use more than six months ( 3 times a week touching it). If very mini sleep the before day stay up all night, before wiping the sleep point, the skin would be better the next day aboard the component, composition will not float. Persist in the skin can be changed for the better, more tender.
3, winter bath, while the body is coated with rainy paint on baby oil and then use the towel dry, tender skin like a good slide ~!
4, L'Oreal slimming the day and night. two bottles of that, and use, particularly useful on the leg. I used last year to now, when the lower leg in addition to edema, usually very soft with it. Thighs are fine effect.
5, mask, I recommend a huge web of highly red brandy mask, which soap to wash the house red wine is simply very humid, I had to work see at fame, and later with the true good, brand is a natural charm. . . - - Popular but the achieve is very good
6,Christian Louboutin Pumps, chloramphenicol injection facial skin can smooth
7, yogurt + banana attaining to dwindle pores, super profitable
8, if Eve with facial washed her face, do not reuse the next morning, because the skin will secrete an oil, this thing can defend the skin with the Cream-like, easy to wash it off the skin into the ash. But the prelude is washed the night before the face, only to take some toner on it, do not rub skin concern productions. Not used and the skin, bad skin, TX adhere to a few days will be significantly changed Ay
9,Supra Thunder Shoes, in the history of the most cost-effective foam cleanser Levin】 【Xue Fu sequence, 4.9 yuan 120G. Wal-Mart has deep cherry and olive oil control clean

five, soothing
1, absence to face up instantly Hydra, you can purchase online natural seaweed motes make their own mask, a parcel of ten blocks can be done two months, the effect is instant Oh ~ ~ !
2, Tibet, saffron ice Waterfront Water mask, cheap, ah, ah easy to use! General crisis replenishment, very, very easy to use
3, the friction face every morning with the tofu a few minutes for a month, face will become very moist
4, anti-dry: After washing the face with the orange night painted their skin is really very cozy water Dangdang ah

six oil control
1, facial oil: Yu Mei Jing cream for children, I grew up with, very very very very easy to use, skin tender, irritating little (I have a time sensitive skin, comfortable to use it at home.) But the summer with a little oil, appropriate for addition to the summer after the season. When the towels oil better.
2, gourd water (I have bought thousands of Taobao grass fiber, ten pieces 500ml) bubble Zhimo attaining super oil control ~ ~ I deposited a large oil field that morning was not all finished oil

seven, to eye socket, eye
1, when the first spume tea bags, achieved one side of the eye of a wearing for 20 minutes, you tin exclude eye bags and dark circles. The great bags below the eyes of the folk are quite efficacious, best time apt get up to do, and, preferably green tea alternatively dark tea.
2, eat more tomatoes can cure dark circles, eating habits and then stay up all night working hard a matter will not have dark circles are not Mianyoucaise. I do not understand VC or other elements at work.
3, is said to rule the eye of the fat granule apple posted this I tried to use, dark circles mainly ~ ~ ~
4, prominent eyes, caused by myopia, RGP glasses can be used to contain, in the meantime with a simple massage of one year, allowing the eyes to return to normal. This is the four fingers and massage it, so in front of the general homogeneous, and then close your eyes, in the position of the eye and orbital convergence Press down gently, press down for 5 seconds after, and then repeated. On a day by half an hour. Effect is obvious.

eight lashes
1, cod liver oil in the eyelash roots can motivate the growth of eyelashes erase
2, lashes with a cotton swab dipped in VE Tu Tu ahead going to bed and then nap under the effect is apparent
3, pale and thin eyebrows ~ ginger shaved every day, painted a pen-like premier of condensed
4, vitamin E coated eyelashes, eyelashes would get rowdy and long
5, did not quite mascara Toner liquor or baby oil or eye drops
6, drying of the mascara brush to brush the eyebrow point can be nailed pale eyebrow
7, growth of eyelashes painted a kind of growth middling Ye Hao, oil Ye Hao, in the coating after 10 pm more effective, because it is the lusty growth of eyelashes. In adding, merely applied to the upper half on it, not painted eyelashes root, or easy long Zhifang Li Oh. Upper half of the liquid can be coated to flow according the eyelash roots, but not many to long portly granule Oh!
8, said the prescription for a volume lashes it. Ha ha. lighters seconds aligned eyelash curler iron parts. folder is then coated with mascara eyelashes. the effect is not generally Ay. and natural and curly and Alice!
9, tear end, so long different mow, will be thick and dense eyelashes and long.

nine, hair
1, wash the hair with water Huoxiangzhengqi get better. Anti-dry beer shampoo off
2, damaged hair dyed hot: wash with vinegar. Method: Rinse your hair with shampoo, watered with vinegar (1:5 or so) poured hair and wash away over 5 minutes, then rinse with some conditioner. Very good results, the hair is not as firewood,Supra Vaider Shoes, and it will be black. End of dyed red hair and very useful, dyed red and finally yellow marking, if that method on, but will not take off into the yellow and brown, hair color more natural.
3, temporary hair dye: the reduced lemon juice evenly on the hair spray, hair dryer hot air drying, hair was slightly red wine, like a stained the same Oh
4, can be finished first rush the blowing hair wrapped in a towel, dry faster
5, with olive oil hair care, the effect is very good, attention must be 100% olive oil,Womens Supra TK Society 2011, can not wipe the scalp, and then of way,Christian Louboutin Sandals, is fitting, the tail part of the slightly more wiping point, what if the hat can bring, the better.
6, Zi Rong UFA pill manipulation of early white cilia; Rongrun Sheng-fat medication, hair detriment management, the effects were very good
7, if the hair after shampooing did not do sleep, the next day will be a headache, but can before going to bed with a dry towel head wrap or however, will be very lukewarm brain does not hurt the next morning for a hair dryer or do not like the conditions were not the case then

X. Other
1, there is a , a male labeled aureomycin special cheap ophthalmic ointment, applied to the fat granule can eliminate fat granule
4, acne cream treatment acne smooth fine lines eye invincible. Hemorrhoids ointment principle is the same composition as the composition and cream, just a different technology and sophistication
5, the lash line with liquid eyeliner is not good main, you can draw about the first look with eyeliner, eye liner and then a hard head fluid portrayal, they would be convenient!
6, baby oil can be used to makeup, good results and retention money
7, many people sub belly taller
8, fix polish after the nails soaked in cold water, will dry very quickly
9, makeup-free bubble cleanser bubble massage and then wash to wipe clean and
10, can dental teeth with strawberries painted white
11 , if not necessarily must go out, avoid the 10 am to 2 pm to go out, because at this time the sun's strongest ultraviolet rays, skin break and maximum powerful.
12, MM thick wrist like a long bracelet with a smaller, not a hard district, ought put a plastic bag on the knob and then put on bracelets, very good band, and will not hand hurting, remove is the same method

13, at the peak of the jewelry carton put a small chip of chalk, you can make jewelry to reserve you shiny

14, VE painted lips at night, next morning lips will be a very good repast with a toot of the `` ```` is the kind of cheap VE `` `MS over three money box it

15, had panicked would like to get deposited in sleepy mask quilt pillow circumstance, just apply a good, the cut piece of plastic wrap (two eyes and nose lip at the left out) is very easy to stick to the face, not sad, would not be left on the pillow and the results good (because it has been compelled to stay on your skin, to where seepage)

16, prominent eyes, occasioned along myopia, RGP glasses can be secondhand to include, in association with a easy knead, of one annual, allowing the eyes to return to customary.

17, which is the 4 fingers and massage it, so in front of the general homogeneous, and then close your eyes,Supra Cuban Shoes, in the position of the eye and orbital convergence Press down gently, press down for 5 seconds after , and then reiterated. On a day by half an hour. Effect is obvious.

18, accessible transform dry, rough hands, hand ten minutes with vinegar can drench skin

19, teeth yellow, you can nibble the peanuts and then use it to brush your teeth 3 minutes ~ very effective for a week ~ I brush, the effect is obvious

Sponsored Links