Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
l1ao6en3xai
Second Lieutenant

l1ao6en3xai is on a distinguished road

Are you looking for authentic and winding bizarre supernatural legend? Do you want to look into the mysteries of life and death? Realistic people believe that the following events meet your requirements.

Many people think that reincarnation is a ridiculous superstition, some people think that it can not confirm, but skeptical.
but the world more and more scientific evidence to prove the existence of the phenomenon of reincarnation. Western scientists only have the memory of tens of thousands of cases of reincarnation, although some cases are difficult to trace the authenticity, but confirmed there have been thousands of surveys.

people feel ridiculous theory of reincarnation is often the reason is this: Why are more and more and more people out of the soul come from?
but as long as the cycle of understanding of the basic theory of the universe can explain the ---- form and quantity of life, many are in each reincarnation, billions of people just drop in the ocean fills the earth. Also has many memories of past lives for a variety of biological or even an example of what alien.

In fact, the character of our habits, friends and family around, and even birth marks on the body, etc., may all our past life experiences and have a close relationship, all this has a margin of an invisible and wonderful copies.
If you do not believe, may wish to dozens of patient and watch the following kinds of interesting case studies and scientific research. Perhaps a little too much content, but I slowly stick, you take your time.
Case I:

Florida, a real estate agent, Ms. Mary, with a four year old son Charlie to the Mexican holiday, suddenly, a small check in on Mama out of a terrible past lives Ms. Mary tragedy ...

find even Zibo Shi, telling their stories:
our vacation in Mexico A Kapp brother and enjoy cliff diving trapeze show, a small investigation into a suddenly seemed semi-conscious Status camel, and his aunt said to me: \> Little Charlie said: \and injured, it hurts ah! \

I asked him how he wounds? He said in 1941 in the U.S. Navy while serving aboard a World War II injuries

I asked: \Jialifuni northern Georgia. My name is James earnest way. The four of us together in a raft. Later, the raft drifted to a beach, I dragged out the rest of a person, then I dead, it hurts! is killing the. \A big explosion, we all shout slogans ... ... \
asked him if he is not a sailor, a small investigation, said: \Little Charlie seems to awaken from the trance state, we asked his name,团购导航, heard him say if called Alabama ALABAMA.

back to the U.S. from Mexico, after they went to Alabama to MOBI Mobile Hong Kong, find the time when warships \for people to visit. The ship's captain had retired that year, Ms. Mary find the captain, the ship read the roster of officers and men of the year, there is no James earnest way the people.
USS Alabama, said the captain had never been a direct hit by enemy fire, but \Ms. Mary

little Charlie with his sister and found the retired \kind of familiar, seems to be a naval officer. \people! \She said this would like to find earnest Road immediately to the parents of San Francisco, a talk, but afraid of elderly people eager to read the child and will always disturb the small Charlie. So want to wait until the little Charlie grow up a little before telling his parents to address the two pre-existence, let him decide whether to visit them.

with Zibo Shi, Ms. Mary heard about, he made to the United States military officers and men of the year a roster of Arizona and the data confirmed that there an officer named James earnest way. The ship was sunk, the earnest way with the officers and men of the three raft to escape. Later his body and her colleagues in the wreck near the island was discovered on the beach.

previous life this story of a year-old child, completely real, verified by experts. Four year old child, even if the general is not clear, how will tell you strange things to it? He will know how Arizona was sunk navy ships, warships, James Kylie Road on its people?

child's mother is a successful real estate broker, very wealthy, anonymous things to the experts about this, not in the name of IDS, just want to explore what, she did not probably know what this old navy Yeah!
l1ao6en3xai is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links