Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 512936 at 02:51 on April 10, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Want to Dear wife: Hello!
you soon with my son on the eve of formation of a new family, family stability and unity for the coming years, hope we can swap for some of the issues related to views.
an economic problem: the so-called economic base determines the superstructure. We will first talk about this issue.
1 My son graduated from elite schools, it seems even for work, but also the basic economic problems to worry about. He is now more than 10 million annual income. I think,new new balance shoes, by now the standard of living without the burden of loans and rent in the case of two
your personal life should be enough. This plan is based on the work you do based on. If you have work you love, and I am happy for you; if you have income of a good job,new balance sneakers, I am even more proud of you; your quality of life would also be a corresponding increase
; if you do not work, I do not have any opinion, the man is perfectly justified to support their families, like you just have fun. As a mother I am very supportive.

2 as our elderly, in the coming days and will not reach out to you, our hard lifetime, earned enough of our overhead of the. At this point, do not you worry about labor, I hope you put all the revenue used to build your small families, build better and better

; 3 I, and his father raised his 20 years, asking nothing in return, do not give what you what the cost of living, but we will not be provided to your financial support of life, I hope you will be able to become self-reliant, happy life.

4 you raise your family, you should be full of gratitude. Your family did not raise my son, so you do not want him to give something back to your family. If he based on your love and respect for your family is willing to assume responsibility
, I also understand and very supportive. But I and his father will not have any financial help. That you understand. Of course, if your own family than we are strong capabilities, we will have your own family does not require any financial help. We mean it.

5 of our assets and securities lawyers will be accompanied by notarized at the Notary Office under the will of the formulation. We will heritage on his son and grandson's name, when the son is not alive, and grandchildren under 20 years of age, this part of the funds managed by the hand, and a lawyer supervision. You will not have access to our assets. Of course, you have housing for our residency. I hope you support our decision, after all, my son in the future the two of you after all earned, and we will not be thinking about. Second question
house:
1 house you live we will provide to ensure that commercial, 130 square meters or more, the community mature. Buy a house at a reasonable price range as far as your views based. But the real estate license in your name will not
words, so even if you try not to far away on the inside of your reception guests. Decoration and appliances you have 20 million budget, I hope you feel bad that we, as sparing as possible in order to invoice price reimbursement. Decoration will try to control their own time I do not express any opinion, because I fully understand the wife made for her mother's aversion decoration opinion, and I agree.

2 you live in a house that we will retain the key, mainly to take the keys, or after you did not have unexpected events (such as leaks,International DJ contest DMC - Qzone log, running AFP) preparation. Personality I swear to you, then do not by your consent, will never live in unauthorized access to your house. And we will not go to visit you without warning.

3 houses we live in your hands will have a key function as above. Ready to welcome you to, midnight or early morning can be avoided. Nanny always at home, not afraid of no one living dry.

4 after you bought your house, as the case we will provide a certain amount of congratulations that mind, in addition we will not find fault with published any comments. the relationship between the three daily along
:
1 son is my real daughter It is a continuation of my blood, I can not love you more than love him. Please bear this in mind. But you also this world my wife and son in addition to the closest person, so when you and outsiders have any conflict (whether your relatives, friends, classmates, colleagues or friends and family from my home) I will firmly stand by your side.

2 you have to understand that no matter how bad his son, he is always in my eyes,A man will be silent reading the article - Qzone log, that cute baby cradle, the mud is that naughty little boy face, and you appeared in my eyes is a mature sensible young lady. So I think the son is always easy to be forgiven. This is very sorry, but I do want to be your mother would understand. So I will try to have a dispute in your favor when you (a natural son's will not hold it), but you told me as little as possible is not that guy, okay?

3 sons are my students, I will objectively as possible before you married me in the eyes of her - especially the part and the shortcomings talk to you about. On the other hand, the husband is pick you, you thought after the wedding of his education has nothing to do with me,new balance mens, please post your own for transformation, I will not help and will not obstruct the

; 4 for you, after all, not my daughter, I will first of all do respect, hope to further enjoy. What if you could not understand or do not like me, if not my business,Keep returning the highest women's shoes Crown Tao, I will shut up. If my business, I will try to exchange your views with the Committee, I hope we can reach a consensus.

5 for me, I hope you respect, if love is better. What if I could not understand or do not like you, and if none of your things, you will shut up. If none of your things, please do not express the third man before, in our time alone Please tell me frankly, we find a reasonable solution.
four daily problems
After all, we are not a person, not a common life experience, so there is always knocking, I hope we can abide by the following principles:
1 nanny my family, so when you come to my house do not work, but if you want chopsticks at dinner when the cosmetic and I would be very happy.
2 Did your family nanny I do not care, but when we go to when your home to work, I will not help. If you find it troublesome, I invite you out to dinner I was not the problem.
3 in my house, please keep my lifestyle and health standards.
4 in your home, I will respect your lifestyle (If you like young mess, I'll see good). Do not make irresponsible remarks and find fault.
5 on other occasions, I hope you within reasonable limits, try to make me, if I did something nasty or inappropriate thing you can say so.
6 annual Spring Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, May Day, Eleventh four large sections ask you to make the following arrangements: If Eve at my house, is the day you go you to her parents, if Eve you to her parents, the holidays brought in my house that day, cycling to and from, a fair arrangement.
five children issues:
1 after the kids, you do I do not want month of pipes, mainly easy to quarrel maternal emotional instability, and gas will not hurt good. I will give you hire a Yuesao, hire a nanny, people ask you to pre-selected, I'll pay for it. I go there once every other day will help purchase, if I buy something and have objections to the brand, please list your list, I will do buy. If your mother is willing to take care of you, I took Yuesao nanny employed, while the burden of the cost of your mother.
2 I support breastfeeding, I support the kids a bath every day, I support the young and points to ... ... to your wishes, but everything else. But I suggest you re opinion of a doctor.
3 children's education I think it is most likely to cause conflicts. I recognize the right of final decision in your hands in the premise,new balance running shoes, I hope we fully discussed, consult experts, respect for science to security as a precondition to foster an honest man
purpose of healthy growth. relationship problem

sixty-two It was a heavy topic, I really do not want to talk about, but according to my previous traumatic experience, or start with the good: The general opinion is: more fun, less work, the economy is not contacts with each other, relationship to each other not to use. If the two well-matched to a lot of fun with'd better, if the conditions are too far behind,new balance 574, the best little between the two (I'm not Xianpinaifu, her family is very prominent if you do, what we actually do not a common topic).
sum up, dear daughter, if we can abide by, I believe we will be happy to get along, enjoyable. Finally, I wish you
small home and beauty, to live.
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links