Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
productv

Default Chanel Wallet Retail Therapy - A Positive Attitude

1. Take Responsibility - First and foremost wherever you find yourself take total responsibility for it. The good and the not so good. Realise that ultimately it was us who sowed the seeds and are now reaping the harvest. This is often the most difficult step but the moment we take responsibility, we also reclaim our power to do something about it!2. Take Control of what you can control - no point trying to control what you can't control like the state of the property market, share prices and so on but there are many things you can control - your state of mind and what you're focussing on in your life, make a list of what you can do - start a new business, do what you've always wanted to do, save even a small amount of money each week in a secure savings account, go the extra mile for your customers, go out there and get more customers. Do something to help someone else. Create a vision for yourself which excites you and take action today to start realising it.
Now suppose I lose my job or the property and share prices collapse or I become separated? What will people think of me then, especially if I've been manipulating the "system" for my own "profit"? On the surface the job is gone, my shares are worthless and people dont think I'm so successful afterall! However even more important to realise is that underneath the surface the very identity which I based my life has been shattered! And it is this collapse in identity which is the greatest challenge for most people. It is this collapse that can cause people to lose heart, to become depressed, to turn to drink or drugs and in the worse cases to give up on life altogether and commit suicide. And the more we try to hold on to this illusionary identity the more suffering we create in our lives. However if you or someone you know find themselves facing such challenges, take heart Roberto Cavalli, there are things we can do to rise above the doom and gloom and learn these life expanding lessons that life is offering us all.
Retail therapy is a woman's way of dealing with the stress, heartache and overall annoyances of her life. It doesn't take much - boss being in a bad mood, bad hair day, stressful day, arguing with her boyfriend or husband...you get the picture.
Once a year, I purge myself of the excess....and within six months I rebuild the inventory of extra crap I really don't need but is worth its weight in gold, and the American dollar, for the happiness and joy it brought me when I bought it. Do not try to cure a woman of her retail therapy tendencies - those of us who succumb to it have actually become very frugal shoppers for it - we know where to find the deals, where the best sales are, where the clearance aisle is in every drugstore, Target and Walmart, how to get a discount and rarely pay full price for anything. So when your woman is having an awful day, the best thing you can do is greet her at the door, give her a hug and hand her $100 - you will be amazed at how far she can stretch that $100 and how much happier she will be when she comes back home.
In fact, retail therapy is probably what saves many a man's life - rather than take our frustration (most likely caused by a man) out on the man, we take it out on our wallets and bank accounts. Terrible day? Buy a new purse - the seasons are changing anyways. Fat day? Buy a pair of shoes - they'll make you look taller and thus Jordan 9 Men Shoe, skinnier. Aggravated by your job? Go buy some new clothes - at least then you'll feel like a million bucks when your job makes you feel like a troll. It really doesn't matter what we buy - Tupperware, cleaning supplies, iPod touch, DVD's, new bathroom rugs and shower curtain, new bedspread with matching curtains, throw pillows, dishes, coffee maker, cell phone case. As long as money is spent Chanel Wallet, our moods are instantly lifted.
As a result of retail therapy, I have about 60 purses, three sets of bathroom rugs, five sets of bath towels, about six bedspreads with matching curtains, three sets of dishes, two sets of Tupperware, one new kitchen utility cart, new blender, three briefcase/laptop totes, enough cleaning supplies to wipe down a warehouse, patio ornaments, two bathroom waste baskets, a wardrobe that consumes my attic, bedroom and basement, two hair straighteners, enough yarn to make five afghans, ten baby blankets and twenty winter scarves, three decorative storage boxes for said yarn, a guitar I do not know how to play, more books than I have bookshelves for, two Christmas trees, four throw blankets, three sets of living room drapes, two sets of utensils.... You get the picture.

Sponsored Links