Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
seifnd607

Default When children pick up 10 million of counterfeit mo

■ Xu Audi picked up a paper bag in the garbage dump, a large quantity of cash. He thought destroyed several dozen ######## money, still left 9.5 million yuan. Xu Cheng father discovered, the money turned over to police. (Newspaper reported yesterday)

yesterday, a lot of people who claimed to Liangxiang owner called the police station, and walk away with this huge sum of money required, the police are not the real owner after verification. Police said the impersonator had to do was prepare for large sums of money, who do not losing money these days, but the money for himself delusional some people do not illusions.

Police prepare for large sums of money impersonator

Yesterday, the news hit the papers, Liangxiang police station received many calls, callers have claimed to be the owner, took the money required. The NPC said that living in the vicinity of the South Guan Cun, the family put the bag of money is being thrown their trash. However, the specific details of the case and police have simply not on.
dump large sums of money in there, certainly someone wants to bogus recipients. Police said the police investigation at the site visit, the master did not fully disclose many details, that is, prepare for some people falsely claim large sums of money. For receiving the money, the police have strict verification procedures.
police advise those not losing money these days, but the money for himself delusional some people, into, consider your own behavior.
recipient mistakenly suspected throw

police said, after a preliminary analysis, the paper bag with the money boxes of the top of them the drugs, and stacked it neatly , the following is installed in pocket money. Indeed, some people may be accepting gifts, the giver did not say where the money bag, paper bag that the recipient is medicine, not carefully read the gift bags, paper bags without even moving off, put the bags gave throw it away.
will pay the state treasury unclaimed

if the money has been unclaimed,nike mercurial, unable to find the owner to do?
Police said no money if a certain time the Lord has not yet found the true owner, the police will hand over money to the treasury. However, according to relevant provisions of the returning lost money may not be rewarded Xu Cheng. Police hope the relevant departments to discuss, as appropriate given the honor in recognition of Xu.

scavengers to throw compound paper bag

This package large sums of money come from, why there is garbage in the courtyard of the?
compound are renting the field of migrant workers in Beijing, the trash is the climax of living in the compound of the Chen responsibility. Yesterday, the 40-year-old Chen said high tide, and myself living by picking up waste. Chen climax Liangxiang region weekdays are always looking for waste in the trash, picked up the waste have been dumped in the compound.
paper bag with the money he has some impressions, is picked up ten days ago, had picked up the money when you do not know.
He said the bag he found in the trash, the bag is the treatment of hepatitis B drug. He put the paper bag stuffed into the sack with scavenging. Back to the compound, Chen did not check these things climax, he pulled to the rubbish thrown into the compound.
climax Chen said, picking up the paper the specific location, he probably recall the details have come to the investigation told the police.
■ returning lost money were

dress with patches do not write your name

hand over large sums of money into a 33-year-old Xu, Zhoukou, 2002 to to Beijing to work. He and his wife a total of four children,chaussures de foot, daughter, just this year,tods outlet, the largest junior high, 8-year-old Xu Audi is their third child.
in the courtyard, Xu into a 6 to rent a two bungalows, 400 yuan a month rent. One of those, only Xu money into their own, relying on people to help pull the decoration of the aggregate operation, the monthly income of 1,000 yuan.
Xu Cheng, said he returned to the cafeteria to help pull troops near the swill, though do not give money, canteen will be issued a bag of rice a month and a bag of noodles.

some clothes patches, Xu Cheng said that this was one of his best clothes. Monthly income, leaving out the rent, the family living expenses, children schooling expenses, leave us some money,
Xu Cheng, said he did not read the book, and even the names are not write. His greatest wish is to develop four children to study, to be a literate person.
■ dialogue

Xu Audi:'ve never took that kind of money

Xu Audi, 8-year-old firecracker in the garbage picked up and found that about 10 installed million in cash in the bag. He thought it was ######## money, and small partners to play ruined several dozen burning.
Beijing News: see so much money, and my heart how to think?
Xu Audi: are the old, and roll angle. Each Da are hard plastic with a transparent bound, a total of 10 Da. I think it is ######## money, so much to the dead should be used. I climbed over the compound wall, the money buried in a sand heap below.
Beijing News: Do you know how to distinguish between genuine and ######## money?
Xu Audi: do not know, that money is red, I never took that kind of money.
Beijing News: How to tell small partner Jianqian thing?
Xu Audi: my heart fear, want, and they said this matter. We dug out money again.
Beijing News: Why burn?
Xu Audi: they (the junior partner) say this is ######## money, used to burn the dead to play.
Beijing News: Why and cents, how many points do you?
Xu Audi: I have not assigned to money, they (the junior partner) several people divide the money.
Beijing News: finding money after how to do?
Xu Audi: do not think that is ######## money, and if can pick up so much money to his uncle to the police.
Xu Cheng: It is not their money, burning hands!
Xu Cheng, Henan to Beijing of migrant workers, a six by his life of 1,000 yuan per month. Him about the incident, police found the rest of the money handed over.
Beijing News: son to tell you this, first how do you think?
Xu Cheng: He said finding money today, and I began to think that what the child's words are meant to be funny, not really. Later then I thought, fear of children picked up the ######## money, squandering out to be trouble, to turn around and come back.
Beijing News: The money is real money.
Xu Cheng: Yes, so much money in hand, I was stunned. I come to Beijing for 8 years, have not seen so much money, so big is the first time see the money. I am afraid that people will say I know it possession of money, a few neighbors come and do it right away to find a witness, everyone arrived at the scene, I dialed 110.
Beijing News: so many years in Beijing, how much money?
Xu Cheng: It earned a few years ago gave the old father ran out of treatment, left more than 20,000 now. To Beijing for so many years spent more than 20,000 buy old truck up the goods, after the emission vehicles are not allowed on the road, and I have no money to transfer.
Beijing News: the thought that their own money to stay?
Xu Cheng: not tempted to say that is a lie. If so much money on me helped me greatly. In the two-story home to build a small building, and I have two sons, after their business to ease out. Does not cover small building, the money can change a new car.
Beijing News: Why the alarm turned over?
Xu Cheng: I can not have the money, but also not to the money. In case something happens, if I break the law should go to jail, nobody had my child. Their own money less, but it takes a comfortable, not their own money, not how to spend the taste, burning hands!
I did not culture, not our own things to know, not their own money, I do not could get. I guarantee that the money I did not get one, if I simply took a then divided the money and we would be finished.

Sponsored Links