Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 09-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
7918eini

Default 2011 Senior -liners, sitcom was classical ( senten

1, buddy, child, trouble so what, you blocking my cell phone marker.
2, I really envy you, ah, so small there is such a successful father.
3, whoops, you are so busy individually to the lavatory ah?
4, you stupid always inspired.
5, came to this world, I did not intend to go back alive!
6, children, people stupid is last ah!
7, since had neuropathy, the spirit of the people are many more.
8, not because we were a vacation, you put me for a segment over.
9, my people do not know melody, so when you do not fly, while not a tune.
10, alas - not this man who is a regular shape, and even headaches are biased.
11, cough,GHD IV Styler Straighteners! The say that, not to say muttered.
12, I meditation landing above your life attach with ah.
13, if you stomach me, indicating your heart is not too restricted, that my identity is too great.
14, you say you, no diploma also study other people hideous, bald people are not intelligent merely also study the altitude!
15, you see you, look behind millions of soldiers and disturbed, turned his pate deter million Lions.
16, the day my whim, use your photos as the desktop, I rely on, really in a microprocessor virus!
17,GHD MK4 Pink Straighteners, give me a you Videos of psalming, family to evil use.
18, as a typical failure, opposition the really very successful!
19, my broken heart, hands out like stuffing with dumplings.
20, Tulv, would dare grab Pindao Shitai!
21, I was a girl petticoat wanderers.
22, life is like Super Girl, come to the last man are pure kid.
23, I was dead, something flaming paper. Evocation small, huge gravedigger. I really favor,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, down with me. In circumstance of a line, pure Evil Dead!
24, you go out, Qianshan bird must, million tracks were off alley.
25, your teeth like the stars in the sky,GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, shine color, distant individually.
26, the world is large, but you are missing a large chip of mind.
27, long time no one boastful so delightful.
28, you go away, non-stop rolling!
29, do not coerce me, or I large up and out of control.
30, you say he actually pure? Look at your eyes on the trace of turbidity.
31, the juvenile count? The youth who had not? You always had it? Really.
32, do not migrate! All the water you left head, right brain full of flour, do not move it fills a move full of paste.
33, the mood by work than Shangfen likewise cumbersome.
34, not to say I am proud, I equitable nay to handle with the beasts.
35, empty head does not matter, the key not to water.
36, to protect themselves, caring for others, amuse do not bring an end to ... at night macabre.
37, my heart is small, but not absent; my good-natured, but not without.
38, and the inconsistency lies in the pig: pig has been a pig, but people periodically is not the person.
39, people some background, but I only have a back.
40, see me then you will find: the aboriginal administrator also can be so specific ah!
41, extra than from their own problems to find the reasons, do not constipation TM a strange planet without gravity.
42, is over, you do not talk to me, I chance the dog to ignore the.
43, the ideal is full, the reality is very skinny.
44, the sun it entire right, possibly tan no one say you are one simpleton.
45,GHD Red Styler Straighteners, do not talk to me about ideal, discontinue.
46, are not well fed, how can effort to lose weight ah.
47, low-key! B, to show off the most cattle.
48, clutch hands, we understand the Zaichou,GHD Hair, explosion into tears, my baby does not go away.
49, even cook your feces ambition have encountered the day beetles. So no absence for you to cook your feces are frustrated.
50, if you flowers, cattle are not lashi up.
51, alive cheerful point, because we will die for a long time.
52, not in my grave and wail, my reincarnation dirty direction.
53, I am nostalgic, for I tin not watch the future.
54, is not fearful to drink dichlorvos, fearful Cap prizes, and then a flask.
55, humble surface, cover erratic heart.
56, take it effortless, I'm not a agreeable human.
57, I let the earth kas long asI am quite low key.
58, is good people go hungry, I ate ribs do not bia ji jaws.
59, will be paid salary than think about it, well, not live.
60, you say, I do not believe even the punctuation.
61, think about it in kindergarten with a good merge.
62, you say, you want to dead, alternatively ambition to live?
63, from paradise to hell, brother just passing through earth.
64, we two talk almost emotions ah! Hurt feelings about money!
65, the lust also many, thinking imagine of excess.
66, to see why my signature, do not you want to contrive against me?
67, my first kiss was not any ... ...
68, United States, such a cow B, the eastern Games so long, have not seen it obtain a award!
69, I gave you my phone digit, and you do not know how my mind too! Something right to dictate hundreds of dollars I spent.
70, do not cry me Lei Feng, I'm ruddy scarf!
71, wow! Look at people exposed dogleg!
72, I need you, you should quickly emerge; I do not need you, you have to wait I need you.
73, practicing martial masterpieces for so many annuals, until today I eventually had the chance of this shameful outstanding!
74, namely people are really insolent, do not narrate me it is always in class.
75, nevertheless in fact not very good brother, but hand-burned or boiled water is very fragrant!
76, the girl, you clothe so pretty, does this have anybody dissatisfaction with the world?
77, recognize a stranger truly annoying, they should prevaricate apt say it anew.
78, merely 1 Earth, so we have to love the earth; only 1 me, so you must love me!
79, Wolf's story tells us, was fooled twice, third period we have to believe him.
80, you took a pig on the street shopping, very happy. I wanted to wash you look, said:
81, day, inquire you is not a pig, you say it is not being flat - frank! The next day, ask you is not a piglet, you say, is the afflict smooth - not modest! On the third day, ask you is not a piglet, you remain silent, to be Kuangbian - is still so crazy pig!
82, the day on the road met a specter, was I Kuangbian, end said:
84, it was a rainy and windswept night, you were going in Barren, suddenly a speedy bolt, the split in your head. Then, from the sky came a distant voice: Painstakingly arranged out, the rich offering of a money market, no money holding personal field! I have a heart, you figure it out!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 01:16 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 737796195 at 10:30 on October 20, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
have such a story!
Matsushita had asked an employee of his company: I'll give you 1,000 yuan to do something. will not profit, is losing money, so the company does not want you,la gear walking shoes, you naturally have not receive a salary of points. 3,000 yuan if you do something, you add 300 to the boss is very easy. If you only 200 dollars to do, what is your reason to ask your boss to pay? If you do not want to do more, the boss can not feel you have 3,000 of the value, then why should we use you? If you earn 500 yuan, you want the boss to give you a raise to 1,000 yuan, 10,000 yuan and you do not do first thing, why did he give you a raise?
Therefore, as an employee to give the company must find ways to create value or improve their ability to create value! To believe,la gear, as long as you have the ability to create more value to the company, the boss will pay you accordingly paid more!
a successful salesman with a one sentence summary of his experience: a little bit Sometimes success just because you are a little more than others so simple. Is done with a job, you spent a little more than others,la gear originals, dim sum, there is some more power, more care to collect a number of market data, or to seriously think more about for a while, to get a new idea, or more a point of class come up with a plan ... informative ... Over time, your boss and the boss know, see, they will appreciate you,la gear on sale, be sure you have the opportunity, they will promote you.
mathematics in primary schools the gap between 1.1 and 0.9 is very small, representing a 0.1 per day I do a little every day I do on behalf of 0.1 indicated that 12 days later you will find this a formula:
1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 ≈ 3
0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 * 0.9 ≈ 0.3
that after almost 12 days later, we will find more than 0.1 per day less than a day to do 10 times more than 0.1 difference. That is two weeks later, the same two people into the company of two people is entirely different view, but also because the two views have not the same as their own benefits. Do more for the company, is a disadvantage for you personally? Perhaps some people think that of course, but if we take the long view to more than one day, or longer, then we will find that never lose a little bit more.
a bicycle shop apprentice, each for the owner repaired the car, the car should be pretty clean as new. Every time, the other apprentices laughed at his superfluous: practice,la gear police, he's the good habit to develop so that he repeated to the satisfaction of vehicle owners to provide a quality service, and his work has also been recognized by more and more people. He is also owner of a fix in the car and wipe clean after he was lured away by a company, the owner is the owner of this company. Since then, he has a better job, wages are much higher than before.
apprentice experience tells us that, in order to have income-generating livelihoods, increase revenue and is appreciated very simple,la gear womens shoes, as long as paid work than others, do a little bit on it. Do a little work on the surface like a disadvantage, in fact, did not suffer. Because it not only exercise our will, but also improve the ability to work, it tends to be positive leaders and colleagues.
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote