Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
djih7dktf
First Sergeant

djih7dktf is on a distinguished road
Default watching your baby grow up day by day

; ; letter home
dear ocean,
Fast forward 4 years later, from the day of our understanding of the Tanabata Festival in 2007 to the present, has gone four spring. In recent years, from acquaintance to love the baby was born, I was sick to the present from the gradual recovery can be described as the ups and downs, all kinds of tastes. Four years over 40 years as general.
often recall the past, like watching movies. Vivid past, do not be exaggerated, it is the subject of a rich history documentary.
Once upon a time, I have placed too much life to our expectations, the dream that we can take a walk on the beach in a foreign country, and go and feel the charming sun bath; dream that we can Block No hands crossed a handsome mountains, and go and feel Mother Nature. . . . . However, all seemed to be in front of us, and suddenly so far away. . .
often yourself thinking satisfaction. It now appears that in the past the idea of ​​just how wrong and ridiculous, true happiness should be the treasure of all and now have to savor it, to feel the true meaning of life.
not go out every time at home, watching your baby grow up day by day, from wah-wah cries do not understand now singing songs, riding a bike run around, see the nature of her heart love, longing for life. She is happy, she was born into the family from the moment we wanted to get everything ready for her. Although, she do not need to know what happened after she was born. Thinking that one day, so she grew up and then some, she would ask: a bit more, she will be in-depth look at why. But, after all, much less other children should be happy, but most children can get, and she can not, which made me feel deeply guilty.
go to work every time, to see stuck in traffic, congestion at a red light intersection, always showing a front, ocean is not too congested in there, even I myself driving a car also The car was quite good and so anxious red light. A little weekend day, may be in a play or shopping mall or Resorts. Perhaps, this is the most commonplace of other family matters, perhaps in the past simply do not think this will become a luxury. Every time I see rain in the ocean cable car ride home, the baby was sick to find that car to help when the heart will have endless sorrow and grief and no pain in words. Sometimes, like the cruel reality of a sharp knife in my chest from time to time about the plan until the scar feel numb and then last until the scar.
treatment whenever the time went to Tianjin, then expect to see their parents eyes, I will cry in a corner quietly. Each old father also saw me with the luggage, sadness and feeling of guilt will be the complex tangle in my heart. Nearly seventy years old should be at home enjoying their later years, chemists have now followed me around, running around, I'm heartless. Has been the traditional concept-based requirements Chunghsiao my self, how comfortable with?
At the end have to say forget: ocean, you suffer with me, I hope to bring later in life can give you happiness. Would also like to say to parents: Dear parents, children filial piety, not to you to create good conditions for old-age and allows you to follow me pain, guilt, grace the face of raising two old ah.
fate will often make fun of people, and it is fooling people. Suffering as experienced and able to calmly face. This sentence previously only stay in poetry or fiction. But now it became my reality.
So I can only like the hero of the novel, as in hard to find their own suffering is also worthy of existence value.
djih7dktf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links