Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #1
skjda352

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Pro blog bing-sdet-interview

Some of the engineering roles we have now at Microsoft are most beneficial explained through the stories with the individuals who do the operate day in and day out. Bing is among the most exciting groups at Microsoft and has incredibly strong, particularly devoted Software Advancement Engineers in Test. This interview would be to give insight into the function and to what it’s like to operate on a web service at Microsoft. Check out our first Bing SDET interview here.
- Eugenia 'Softie in question: Venkat Narayanan Job title: Senior Test Manager - Bing Describe the SDET role to our audience in 10 words or less.
Continuously find and report the release readiness with the product. Venkat,Microsoft Office 2010 Pro, I know you have been a part of Bing since it was known as Live Search. Why is Bing still your passion and why the SDET function?
I will address the SDET position first. I have been in the test position for 10 years, and wouldn’t do anything else. System Management and Improvement have their own attraction, but for me check offers the most beneficial of all worlds. You can be highly creative in how you check, and what test cases you come up with. You can write code as much as you want, and when you want. To me, testers usually have the preferred overall view of how a product behaves.I believe Bing is the place to be at Microsoft. We are in an exceptionally competitive space, but we are also investing heavily. Search is nowhere close to being done. I operate in an ever-changing world with a new challenge every day. I am excited to come in to perform every day to perform on a new problem. As Bing gains market share, can you share with me a number of the green field/creative operate you have been able to do in the field of search for Bing.com?
Bing has introduced several new features to the Search experience. I have worked on the Homepage (with its images), the entity experiences (entity card, search for musicians or actors and look for the top result), the left pane, and lots of new instant answers. We now have done a lot of function to take search beyond the ten blue links. We've been able to experiment with multiple versions of all of these features and iteratively develop features that have most positive impact for customers. As you complete your day to day job, do you have the opportunity to learn new things? How?
As I said in 1 of my previous answers, I operate on problems every day. I get to learn new things – new techniques in testing (or at least techniques I did not know before), new technology, new ways of programming, new ways of thinking. We have a lot fewer individuals working on Search than some of our competitors. This forces us to be innovative in how we operate to compete. Ownership and Impact. Can you share with me personally what this indicates to you and what it indicates as an engineer working on Bing.com?
I get to own pretty much all of the UX for web results. Features I perform on impact hundreds of millions of users, positively, I hope. With this ownership and impact comes the responsibility of doing a good job to ensure customers have the ideal experience possible. Your favorite Bing commercial? Your favorite Bing homepage picture?
The new Los Links series is quite funny. I like those commercials. I am the test manager for the Bing Homepage. There are so various pictures, but I have to say my favorite is the first 1 ever. The 1 with hot air balloons. This is my favorite, not because it was cool, but because it was the first one we shipped. It is always great to see something you worked on ship. As we close this up, can you share with me one thing you want the rest with the world to know about Bing that they might not already know?
I have been at Bing for 4+ years and I can’t remember a time when the entire team was this excited about our perform. The team has grown a lot over the years, and what we produce amazes me at times. I am excited to go in to perform every day and can’t wait to share all of the cool things we are working on right now.

Sponsored Links