Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
readingg
Private First Class

readingg is on a distinguished road
Default Wholesale Ck Underwear What eBay Folks Don't Want

Forget offering alcoholic beverages in your eBay listings or else you will be in "big" trouble with eBay. Needless to say, items such as cigars, cigarettes, and smokeless tobacco are also a strict no-no when it comes to eBay. Not even coupons for these items will be tolerated! Check out with eBay for rules regarding sale of such items.
Copyright infringement is something that's just not tolerated by the eBay folks so stay away from knock offs of music, movies, or popular TV shows if you don't want to land up in prison. Also forget those "bootleg" movies that are made by guys who secretly record newly released movies in theaters and then sell them at incredibly low prices. Similarly, sale of computer games and software that's copied is also not approved by eBay.
Most make a conscious effort to keep the interior clean. I for one carry pens wrapped in Ziploc bags (thanks to a tip learned from friend CSP) in my purse. Others send their purse babies to the purse hospital on regular basis. For example, I send some of my purse babies to the manufacturer on a yearly basis to get a tune-up, such as getting re-dyed if the leather oxidizes or if there if the leather gets snagged. Others make it a point to rotate their purses often to avoid corner wear and most store those purse babies in their dust bags and stuff them to ensure they keep their shape.
The "replica" market is flourishing by the day, as people buy duplicate products of popular brands. Although such products are widely sold in physical stores, forget selling duplicate handbags, or replicas of designer sunglasses through your eBay listings.
And lastly, don't even think of selling animals and wildlife products! So sale of pelts and stuffed birds is out of question... Although limited sale of animal related products such as tortoise shell, ivory, and variety of marine products is found on eBay, I strongly recommend that you double check the laws regarding sale of such items.
There are countless sellers out there who simply love to steal copyrighted stuff of other sellers and sell them on their own listings. Thankfully, eBay has something called as VERO (Verified Rights Owner) to deal with such offending auctions. But the sad part is that such sellers are not penalized!
Of course, there's always an exception, look at Lindsay Lohan and Shauna Sands, they kill me with how beat up their purses look.When does buying previously loved make sense? When:
1. You missed out on a particular style or color and must now have it.
2. You like the purse, but don't LOVE it
3. You want the designer look, without the designer price tag
4. You want to be green and recycle.1. MISSED OUT ON A MODEL:
A dear friend of mine missed out on the Dior purple lamb leather plisse purse circa 2008 (I believe) and is now on the hunt for the purse. Another friend missed out on the Gucci Britt tote and after almost a year of looking for it Wholesale Ck Underwear, recently scored! This year Mens Gucci Shoes, I finally scored my first Gucci Blondie, the last of the Tom Ford designs for Gucci from 2004. If you missed out on particular model or recently discovered a particular designer line or color and must now have it then buying previously loved is the way to go!
If you are would-be seller of eBay, there are certain things you must know. While selling on eBay has tremendous profit potential, it's important to play by the rules in order to enjoy a long association with the numero-uno auction site in the world. Ebay does not take too kindly to sellers who go against the rules and regulations of eBay and at times, even ban such sellers permanently. So, do some homework before you go ahead with your business plan. Know what's expected from you as a registered seller on eBay. Though you can sell almost everything on eBay, there are certain items that are strictly prohibited and you must avoid them at all costs. Let me elaborate on some of the items that can spoil your relations with EBay if you offer them on sale in your eBay listings.
Since sale of firearms is controlled by US law Cheap Piaget Watch, you are not allowed to sell them on eBay. Also prohibited are satellite and cable TV descramblers and the Federal Trade Commission has stringent rules and regulations regarding the same.
readingg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links