Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
SW9r2s1h4gi

Default ( Turn ) the rectitude of the personnel discovered

I do not ambition to brook, and the dairy industry insider I know! - A dairy worker conscience
I learned profession is dairy technology, has just graduated from a citizen governor in the dairy team class work. Job - milk accumulation staff.
before the Sanlu incident, turmoil. In truth, in my opinion, nobody strange,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, entities forever have to be exposed, is merely a material of time, and which became a enterprise that kick the muzzle of the hapless. Melamine - the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps this event ought report to the afterward paragraph, perhaps fair the starting ... ...
off workers who go around saying the original company of Once I think so, can I have recently changed the fancy of ​​a know and not to acquaint others, seeing others suffer fooled people, it is a thoroughly immoral person.
depart, I did not drink a drop of milk!
I will talk about, milk collection process. Milk, dairy farmers close towns and villages by the local milk collection station for testing, according to the class of quality, graded to pay farmers money. PH value of no more than arrows of quality, protein, dry matter to these. Then the milk station (of course, the milk station is a private owner) mixed with canned and shipped to the factory car, and then sampling was behaved by the factory, measured by indicators of the same level of quality, graded milk station paid the money.
not know if you look not see it, like I did not expect this mode of action will be anybody problems?
Some people say, is not
have, indeed. But I can only say: Brother, you silly, very naive!
dairy farmers want to make money how to do it? Simple ah,Lacoste Casual Trainers, neat ah. I watered concordance lower price not sell Shanghao how to do? Simple ah doped **** ah. How to acquire more money milk station do? Simple ah ... .... Milk and milk station, is received from retail to mixed to each tank, there is a sudden deterioration, how do ah, all automobiles are down it? Tens of tons of a tin of milk, protein cheap, how do? Dry matter how low do? PH value cheap, how do? Some livestock sick, how do antibiotics accustomed? Some cows with a lactation hormone how to do?
having said that, dairy farmers in such a small dupe to conceal milk station? Milk stations in such a small ninety-nine to hide plant? If I say, without the wisdom of milk stations, vegetation perception. Are Then I may really,Lacoste Tennis Trainers, silly, very childish.
we never nay milk, because we know, an thing is to take vantage of, so as to aggrandize the merit and aggrandize profits. We sub-tank arsenal. The best milk for the yogurt mart (fermented yogurt alternatively stirred yogurt), because it is not a agreeable milk routinely do not. Second, do the milk, lofty calcium and the favor. And then do the color inconsistency among the milk peanut milk is milk, milk and breakfast. There are those sour milk how to do it, of course, not down, do the acidic milk beverage, is advertising coax mad chaos, a woman nectar the *** child. This is where the most profits, the spend of a box of milk, merely not box value. As well for that smell of clouded milk how to do it, simply do the best ice lotion flavor. There are those into a thick and stinking like how to do it, do milk. Course phoned Industrial powder, it has its use, not bagging on the sub-market.
We have the world's largest and most progressive three-dimensional storage, the media have complimented too. However, you will not think about it: This fast moving consumer merchandise, produced, they sell, what do you use a large storehouse? The more acidic milk drink storage, taste better.
that was asked: how do production date?
simple, ah, one month in advance! You may not trust it, because, in your center, it is dark factory do.
that some people ask: is it not sold on the market, expired milk?
so I tell you: you hand the box of milk is expired a week, you have no problem drinking. Because you buy milk, liquid milk is UHT sterilization high.

high off of UHT milk, in the end there is no nourishment, I do not want to speak. Because this involves a person in a given year as a slogan put forward by China, we shake along this slogan, do not control what you drink milk, because it is milk.
have ads, Chinese companies have is that high of a sterilized milk production and sales in the premier earth, is it actually smaller than those in developed countries Dairy us?
fact is people do not produce the milk of. This is a joke a bit cold, is not it? !
it was said,Lacoste Running Trainers, behind we drank the high-end milk it, thought about advertising say there is the kind of quality of life is to drink milk.
Yes ah, that milk is priceless, priceless things on the good, that milk protein high ah? High, really high! This is, Australians have served us ah.
I do not believe the cow on the planet, can be squeezed so high protein milk ... ...
comment, some experts ambition come navigate
Yes ah, I have a big jaws and no others, folk did no get the money extra than ... ...
there are many critical or not that is good to know everyone is not good for everyone. Life is good. Case of Sanlu milk powder
truth after the secluded rules of the KB of the industry before the uproar
Sanlu milk powder incident, as a likely insider and know someone about chemistry, I too talk about my point of view:
1, the media, or, manufacturers Ye Hao of Quality Supervision, or just the flicker you.
Why do I defiance say?
because melamine is impossible to directly add the milk, melamine in the market price is not low, dairy farmers can not increase regardless of the cost of concentration;
Secondly, water-soluble melamine meager,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, in array to completely dissolve in the milk, too many trouble.
why the media, manufacturers, state * of Quality Supervision, said in unison is to be additional melamine criminals, in fact, is to to cover up a more horrifying question: is the adding of other more toxic asset! To put it bluntly, is urea! Urea, as a low farm fertilizer, is really affordable
2, why should we increase urea?
Because the acquisition of dairy milk, the test criteria are milk protein content, the truth is that the nitrogen content. As one of the maximum mutual urea nitrogen, because of its peerless molecular framework, remember that if the 2 nitrogen particles with a what I forgot, of course, high nitrogen content, miscellaneous with milk, the boost in nitrogen concentration, prices and sold too high;
3, urea into melamine
how simple the production of milk is to milk the context high on the closed context, then take the spray directly into milk powder has convert, and contend will produce changes in the urea to produce melamine, OKAY, noxious milk powder so generated.
Finally, I speak about how do I know these insider.
few years ago, in 2001 or 2002, I remember clearly, in the process of a case with the nature of B, one of their chief counts, a district of the metropolis is prevailed by the accretion of mall milk, long-term shoddy, we learned in handling cases on their urea in milk by addition a small value of cooking oil, then add superfluity of water (pat water and a good rectitude, wrong, or fields instantly join pond water), and finally , with a special mixer for mingling, a group of high protein concentration of the
but the final few criminals are retracted, saying that they train is common, not their invention. Later, we specialize in to-day Friends of the understanding, naturally, they seem in the milk acquisition of these problems, there is no more efficient revelation fathom, or because the acquisition of the site too many, no stamina and money to furnish such a large instrumentation overhead. Therefore, the elementary action of a cloud of dairy farmers to take the default approximate.
Moreover, along to friends in the days of understanding this phenomenon in the country's dairy industry is extensive, at the peak of there are dairy farmers to buy milk, on the prevalence of such phenomena, so the Sanlu incident,Mens Lacoste, is unavoidable.
Moreover, the Sanlu fiasco, all the other dairy companies national to remain silent, no one jumped out to reproach, why?

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
davidle5241

SangDeSen even consider that arsene wenger not only can place him or her on the side, allow their organic work as well as pace completely display; May also consider him or her into the midfielder to 4-4-2 development being used Jordan Retro 13 Release Date, simply because joba chamberlain also offers a chance to the length of the accurate, and also at the same time frame, their body strength is extremely exceptional Women S Nike Shox Nz Size 10, muscle mass very created, and on the court, he chases as well as to rob the ball spirit challenging. SangDeSen presents, battling Jordan 1 Fund 5 8Th White, determination as well as expert work ethic has become Toolbox of supports the benchmark needs.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
davidle5241

SangDeSen even consider that arsene wenger not only can place him or her on the side, allow their organic work as well as pace completely display; May also consider him or her into the midfielder to 4-4-2 development being used Jordan Retro 13 Release Date, simply because joba chamberlain also offers a chance to the length of the accurate, and also at the same time frame, their body strength is extremely exceptional Women S Nike Shox Nz Size 10, muscle mass very created, and on the court, he chases as well as to rob the ball spirit challenging. SangDeSen presents, battling Jordan 1 Fund 5 8Th White, determination as well as expert work ethic has become Toolbox of supports the benchmark needs.