Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
qianyang5479

Default Louis Vuitton Purses|moncler jacket|Louis Vuitton

新华网哈尔滨10月24日电(记者梁书斌)大庆警方近日侦破一起持枪杀人案件,大庆石化公司热电厂工人 刘洪军持枪杀死两人后自杀。

10月19日9时31分,大庆市第五医院二部外科医生徐某向110报案称,其科室医生吴某在办公室遭到 枪击。大庆市公安局、卧里屯公安分局民警迅速赶赴案发现场开展工作。

同日10时09分,江苏省在大庆石化公司施工人员张某向110报案,一辆白色轿车停放在兴化村通往垃圾 场的公路800米左侧,MONCLER SWEATER,司机死于车外,疑为交通肇事。交警及120急救人员先后赶到现场,确定死者头部有枪伤,即报案至大庆市公 安局。

经现场勘查、痕迹物证初步检验,结合调查走访情况,警方对两起案件进行并案侦查。

警方通过对案发现场的调查访问和调取监控录像查明,10月19日9时许,犯罪嫌疑人刘洪军电话约到受害 人刘某,当车行至乙烯垃圾场路边时,在车内将刘某枪杀。9时28分,刘洪军持枪至大庆市第五医院二部外科医 生办公室,击中正在书写病历的吴某左耳部,致吴某当即死亡。刘洪军枪杀吴某后,持枪跑进重症病房,躺在病床 上开枪自杀。

警方介绍,犯罪嫌疑人刘洪军是大庆石化公司热电厂工人,Louis Vuitton Purses。刘洪军因长期患病、悲观厌世,常流露出生不如死的思想,并和受害人刘某、吴某均有不同程度的 利害关系。

目前,moncler jacket,此案正在进一步工作中,枪支的来源公安机关正在调查。

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
t9yun0ig4fg
Major General

t9yun0ig4fg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,pandora sale

| Back to logs list

2129815 2010 年 01 月 26 日 00:12 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
the problem may be the weather,pandora necklace, has not been a very good mood recently, like the Chinese stock market recently,pandora charm, as the shock forward. I basically do not like before, and want to do more good days will not be there, is it anything I want insight? But unlike, for many aspects of my perception is poor.
But today I feel there is a lot of changes, as I found one of my friends to go to Beijing after the change, and I am happy and happy for him,pandora bracelets sale, because happy so happy,pandora online, really happy. Recently, I often think of the old me, thinking about my happiness, my bitterness,pandora uk, but also thought of my pain and found that it was all good memories. . . . . .
t9yun0ig4fg is offline   Reply With Quote