Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 03-23-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
nikeshoes6i
Commander In Chief

nikeshoes6i is on a distinguished road
Default choo //im.qq.com/qq/reg_freeqq.shtml

Article Bazhao. How to retrieve your password

QQ lost password tasted the taste of it? NinJai there before, saw their number one Liang QQ stolen by others, and sent back some of my friends QQ vicious language. That feeling, although chest furious, but persevering But that was several years ago, things, and now QQ password protection mechanism has been relatively sound, and now want to steal the password is no longer even up QQ install a software able to get past what happened. Of course, being prepared is the right way, if one day your instant messaging software login password is lost you get in this way to be introduced them to come back! QQ: password-protected mainly to save buddy list and chat records, supplemented by

first one: the use of password protection to reset your password

first situation is that simple. If you apply for a password-protected QQ, and that the Earth people know how to do it. However, in order to maintain the integrity of this article, I introduce the specific operation to it.

first open Tencent password reset page: http://service.tencent.com/reg/getpassword.shtml, fill in your QQ number, Tencent ask you to fill out before you set the password prompt problem The answer, confirmed, Tencent send you back an email that contains a modified link to enter the link you can set your new password. If the password hint answer is you do forget, then see below for introductions. Note: you can only use up to twice a day the feature. QQ If you are a member, you can also use Edit Message

second measure: the low version of QQ users to directly view the password

If you do not set password protection, password protection, or you forgot the answer, then how should we do? If you are still using the lower version of QQ (QQ2000 version, do not be surprised, I do many of my friends still use QQ2000C, resource occupation many of them, good enough), and your QQ then select the ), the QQ, select

third measure: Password complaint, to seek justice

Tencent If you read this, prove that you and I had the same misfortune. But it does not matter, it is quite Tencent consideration for users,wholesale dunks, it did not apply for a password-protected user does not have No complaints

first open the page: http://service.qq.com/psw/mo.shtml?psw_ss.htm, fill in your QQ, lost password, click on the You need to fully wake up your brain, to provide the necessary real name, telephone number, zip code, full address, ID number, and your on-line the last time, that password is lost time,dolce and gabbana handbag, the last on-line location (feeling a little wordy, but you need to be patient), if also added that it would in the

If you are very impatient, then dial the customer service number Tencent :0755 -83765566. Miss wiring may make you fill out an application form, is basically similar to the above, may also be related directly to ask you some questions, so few come faster. The fourth one: to seize the last resort

If the above methods will not work, a move that only the most - and to minimize the loss! In fact, the reason why most people hate the password is lost, mainly because of their QQ friends all gone, to find all brought back. We can apply for a new number, then quickly lost friends on the QQ password plus all back, this is not bad.

first run UltraEdit (If you do not install the good stuff, first http://www1.skycn.com/soft/2249.html The QQ.exe, click the menu bar of the replaced.

Save and exit, and then run your QQ, casually enter a password, or simply do not lose, you lose your password you can log in directly to that QQ (of course, log off), followed by a number of new applications and then (Address: http://im.qq.com/qq/reg_freeqq.shtml), the last friend is tense and cumbersome to move to export chat logs and other

Highlights: QQ password protection is very important, it is recommended not to apply the best friend to spend a little time to apply, the application page: http://service.qq.com/psw/mo.shtml?psw_id.htm, And do not forget to apply password protection after the answer.

twenty-ninth move. QQ friends from the other to remove their

in the TM in his name on the inside right click, select > QQ panel =======> system settings ========> proxy settings =========> choose to use custom network settings ===== ========> Type: SOCK5 ===========> proxy server: refers to the proxy IP as: 211.161.142.9 Port: as: 10801

which server device and port, that is, we use the agent software to scan the data, the last user name and password, and domain, and can be left blank.

set the proxy's role is to hide the IP

s thirty-one move. QQ2004BATE3 a small group of knowledge.

QQ group of little knowledge.

QQ group fully integrated 3.0 BBS, photo albums, sharing many columns to create a more perfect group chat experience. A group of people shared network hard drive, enjoy sharing our happiness. The new album gives you a broader group of display space. In different groups have different identities in the group business cards, to show you the most unique, you can easily send a message Xiangqun African friends. QQ group and 3.0 support multiple administrators to set permissions assignment, each group has Tips information, group management more perfect order. QQ launched a new group of high-level group to have more number of large-capacity hard disk and group albums the group space, the red group of distinguished name of the group identity of Chang Mi, come experience the VIP feel.

group chat: This not to say it.

BBS: User rumors, the works displayed. Now, do not log into the IE community to blog. Click to re-group chat button on the back directly into the group BBS BBS. How to facilitate it. It does not send a few posts. Show on your own.

like the book: as a group which shared volumes. Of course, everyone can upload pictures. You can create a book as your Match Friends Upload up. Hey, a group like the book, you can also upload a bar, so that groups which are aware of your friends.

network drives: hard drives with the QQ about the network. Nature, a bit different. Group of people inside may be downloaded. Little introduction.

there may be messages in the group there are too many, and sometimes groan will show your normal chat. Never mind. Click the group set up inside the message settings. See it! How to set up to you.

thirty-second move. to start after the mysterious disappearance of QQ

conditions applicable to the method you need to have access to other computers. Specific method is to use its own system settings QQ function, set to , is not to be sweat breaking out yet.

thirty-third move. Let QQ can not log in normally

1. to modify file attributes Law

QQ needs to be loaded at run time, the account in the installation directory LoginUin.dat information, while some of the login information into the relevant documents, so long as you QQ installation directory is set to read-only attribute, then QQ because they can not be written procedures will not log. Run the wizard appears after the following message box can not be the next step.

Tip:

applicability of this method is: you have the opportunity to touch someone else's computer, or you full control of someone else's computer, and you just want to The purpose because you can not just let the other normal landing QQ.

2. prohibiting the port so that QQ can not login

QQ if you use automatic login, you can use the method to prevent against the port when you leave someone in the landing QQ! This is because the QQ only use TCP protocol, as long as you can set to allow only UDP port. If you Windows2000/XP

, you can use the system comes with → hidden games or chat status

QQ2004 release, the addition of a new feature that shows an increase of state friends friends head games and chat rooms state of the state, as long as your friends in your avatar on the hover moment, you are in a specific chat rooms or playing games of the show in front of him immediately, how to hide their own in which state? Actually very simple.

QQ2004 version of your control panel, select

thirty-fifth move. refused to IP discovery - I am the master

IP out of curiosity, or other ulterior purposes, some Q fans always try to use various means and methods QQ detect their real IP address of friends, which makes us feel uneasy using the QQ chat, in fact, QQ, a simple set can easily hide your IP address, follow these steps.

QQ panel in order to open can be.

thirty-sixth move. remove the offline message, the time displayed

QQ support we know to send offline messages, but often in the off-line message to send with your time. However, in some cases, we do not want them to see the time to send offline message, how to implement off-line QQ hidden message in the time it? Time by modifying the system can easily achieve this functionality.

QQ time need to send hidden messages, double-click the bottom right of the time show the desktop, open the the time the message shows. Up to try it!

thirty-seventh move. new QQ2004 a hidden version of the game

QQ2004 there is a new version of very interesting! QQ main panel click on the situation br> thirty-eighth move. taught you how to fully optimize QQ2004II

First, uninstall the TM, games and TT

QQ2004IIbeta1 did not provide an optional installation choice, you must install the included TencentMessenger, QQGame, TencentTraveler, QQ, including all components. For those who just want to chat with QQ for several other components useless, let's kill them all. Open Components

after unloading will be prompted to But we need to manually delete the installation directory called QQ TT and QQGame the two empty folders.

choose to delete the TT, QQGame relevant folders

this time we look at your hard disk space it occupied QQ - 24.2MB, seemed to work well, the following continue in-depth optimization.

Second, delete some unnecessary files

following operations may cause some problems QQ, please use caution, before you exit the operation QQ, or may suggest is being used. In addition, different users may choose different, we need to choose which part.

1. remove the QQ chat room functionality: delete chat, chatTheme folder, delete ChatLib.dll,

ChatRes.dll file, this time everyone on the panel and then point QQ Oh, I do not like to play a chat room, so kill it first.

delete QQ installation directory bqqapplication.dll. As an individual user, business panel of my friends is absolutely tasteless, so I want to kill it a second thought, from the following chart we can see the effect of optimized - clean.

delete I have no use for. Remove QQ installation directory oemapplication.all,

4. Remove the ads: Delete installation folder QQexternal.exe QQ and the dat folder of ad.gif, default_av_chatroom.gif, infoad.gif, vqqad . gif four documents, all in the registry when you can see the effect, and no ads.

5. remove the QQ email features: deleted the installation folder under the QQ QQMail.exe, MailDLL.dll, MailRes.dll, QQMailCore.dll, MailRes.dll, rm, sm, and mailImage folder emoticons, so you can QQ mail function is not used completely. If you do not want to remove this feature, you can also delete the rm and sm, it allows you to send a message with QQ-mail some of the speed increase.

6. other unnecessary files: for example,christian audigier suits, to remove the network hard disk function, delete qqnetdisk.dll; remove the interactive space function, delete SBuddyApplication.dll, SBuddycall.exe, SBuddyFriend.dll and SCFace folder; remove custom panel, delete ConternTab.dll, Content_Config.ini. Of course, you can also delete BugReport.exe, QQHangReport, QQLiveUpdate.exe, Timwp.exe, SendMMS.htm, whatsnew.txt, VqqAllInOne.dll, QQUdpGetFileLib.dll, license.txt and other documents, but you will lose QQ automatically updated MMS messages sent, a key function to switch to TM.

through the pages of deleted, I QQ has become very light, and with it feels like a lot of speed, the following continue to some optimization.

three plug-optimized QQ2004IIbeta1 with coral

the new version of the QQ of coral extract plug into any directory to run CoralQQ.exe file, the program will prompt location Then open the CQQCfg.exe

some

file optimization settings, first in the

switch to the Is set up to identify and re-run CoralQQ.exe Save login QQ.

four, set QQ, more comfortable to talk to you through the above three-step optimization

, I feel a lot less QQ bother now, but to solve some problems, I most of the new version of QQ the following settings:

1. system parameter settings: the QQ do those who use advertising to strangers, do not worry about it the next; check the close it; in the state is not visible, . In the

five, will . QQ friends this is not the number of wasted it? QQ can only let you add 500 friends. How to do? In fact, you can use a simple batch command to quickly find out what people do not talk to you before, and then delete them one by one on the line.

first to write a batch file, as follows:

findstr To chat.txt files, batch files and chat.txt above into the same directory, run the batch file, you can see new life into a ok.txt file, open you will see who is with you chatted, and then we can never chatted with friends in a drag blacklist.

thirty-ninth move. QQ QQ skills of the disabled

four law has now become an indispensable tool for Internet users, some to chat, some to communicate with friends, which No, I am also a loyal QQ users, home and office computers are installed on the QQ, but problems follow.

in the office, because I often need to go outside, come back after taking up other colleagues found that my computer is using QQ to chat, chat people warming to see enthusiasm, I am sorry thrust, This invisible to delay my work, but also easy to confuse my own QQ, so I do not want other people to use on my computer QQ, but how do I do? QQ delete my computer is a way, but when I need to sign QQ will also be required to re-install, obviously this is not a good way. After the study, I made four ways to prohibit others from using my QQ, but I use Shique to open. Any way? Really so effective? Do not doubt you first, followed by methods described in this article do, you will get a satisfactory answer.

First, use a firewall against Port Act

we know QQ is the default port used by UDP4000, use a firewall that port closed, then others can not use QQ, and when they need to access the Internet only need to open the port on it.

following my use of

in the Operation once again, only in the You can see has been banned UDP4000 and TCP4000 ports.

time when you try to re-log on QQ, is not always not successful it! long time will be a connection timeout, even re-installed the QQ, can not log in successfully.

If you want to QQ, you can modify the above rules, the

to the end of the story here is not the time. Do not believe you can then open a QQ login window (that is, the login window also has two QQ) try, and soon even logged a success. Should we introduce the method does not work it? Definitely not! This is because in a multiple computer login QQ, QQ later the port number used is 4001,4002,4003, that is, each running a QQ, to use the UPD port will be increased by 1. Since we run two QQ, QQ second number is the port used UDP4001, rather than UDP4000, of course, be able to log successful. For insurance purposes, we need to cover 4000-4009, nine ports on it. Your colleagues can not be a total QQ can not login when the login window to run it 10.

Second, the QQ installation directory under the file properties to write only

QQ process needs to run properly loaded , and some of the login process to write information to the installation directory of related documents, QQ default installation directory is readable and writable, if QQ installation directory property to process because they can not write log information to refuse to log on.

Operation: QQ find the installation directory (default is C: ProgramFilesTencentQQ), in its right-click on the pop-up menu,best mbt shoes, select its property is set to ?? sauce Wei-ug ā-ao A pair of base magnetic ィ Fan? Torr account Tiao Yue Ao Jie Yuan Shi Zhong Gui O thread stern Q, QQ number no longer logged.

when you need to use QQ, remove the installation directory and all files in the directory read-only attribute on it.

Three, editing

Hosts file If you regularly online you'll find that whenever you are in every IE, enter a URL and press Enter after the IE status bar will appear the words: is a name resolution problem.

we all know, the computer only recognizes binary characters, so in order to identify each site to introduce the concept of IP addresses, IP address is the network to identify your site's numeric address, like 210.51.7.122 a class number, difficult to remember, simple and easy to remember in order to use the domain name instead of IP addresses ways to identify the site address. So when we visit the required site, we visit the Web site to connect to the domain name first Analysis server (service providers around) to resolve the IP address after the visit. So often spend a lot of time, if we eliminate the domain name server connected directly visit the website link certainly a lot faster speed. Hosts file can speed up the IP address and host name resolution velocity mapping to improve the Internet speed.

analytical method to achieve the local domain name is the domain and its corresponding IP address is stored in a file, the file name for the Hosts, the content storage format is: IP address domain name # Note, the file in the Windows98 system, located in C: Windows directory, stored in Windows2000 or XP, the path is C: windowssystem32driversetc (assuming the operating system are installed in C: plate).

choice when we search the Internet Hosts file is a relevant resolution, if not only the network service server for resolution. If we all QQ IP address of the server and the error corresponds to and deposited in the Hosts file, then can not properly logged QQ.

open Hosts file with Notepad, and then in the document in accordance with the Address correspond, in order to achieve the purpose of disabling QQ.

specific settings are as follows:
other article

cheap men gucci shoes 还有你侬我侬

australian sheepskin 他发现了倾城的联系

ugg slippers sale 豆腐、丝瓜切块摆盘
nikeshoes6i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links