Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
xindie6509

Default Tory Burch 7kLHBetty HOT! 10 ######y Wedges for Spri

Enjoy this article?
Consider subscribing to our rss feed!
Betty: HOT! 10 ######y Wedges for Spring and Summer From splurge-worthy to steals,Tory Burch Sales, fun summer wedges for your gorgeous gams.
-April Daniels Hussar
Oh I love me a nice wedge shoe ... all the leg-elongating ######iness of a heel, but so much more comfy. Plus, you can wear them to garden parties and outdoor events without sinking gracelessly into the ground with every step you take.
Here are 10 pedicure worthy picks ...
1. Mia Petal wedge. Boho meets Rodeo (Drive). ($79,Piperlime.com)

2. Elizabeth and James Harp wedge. Corkalicious! That tan color is oh-so-flattering (for anyone) and will go with EVERYTHING. But they also comes in black and ... snake. Hot,mercurial vapors! ($275,Piperlime.com)

3. Isrido Ankle Strap wedges by Lela Rose for Payless. Such a chic combo of the kelly green and brown leather.  ($64.99,Payless.com)
4. Zanzi Exotic wedge by Christian Siriano for Payless. Oh how do I love these cheap (ish) designer collections for the masses? Let me count the ways,Tory Burch 8xZPtory burch flats on sale allot purs! ($49.99,Tory Burch 7wTcBananariders.com SHOP. Negozio online ecommerce per beach volley,, Payless.com)
5. Kate Spade Melania wedge. A bit of an investment, but so pretty! And these will take you right into fall -- I think they’d look tres cute with tights. But for now ... ########## toes only. ($250,KateSpade.com)

6. Dolce Vita for Target cork wedges. Gotta love Target,chaussure foot mercurial,Tory Burch 2oITMoccasin ankle boots t burch Buy, non? Plus: these actually look like you could walk in them. (Also check out these Target Mossimo wedges in black -- killer.)  ($29.99,Target.com)
7. Tory Burch Brenden Mid-Wedge wedge in Lemoncello.OhTory. You had me at “lemoncello”. ($350, ToryBurch.com)
8. A2 by Aerosoles Plushed Ice wedge sandals. ######y + comfy = PERFECT SUMMER SHOE! (on sale for $44.99 -- orig. $59.99,Kohls.com)
9. JONES NEW YORK Gomez wedge sandal. I love how these have an espadrille hybrid heel. ($49.99, DSW.com)
And, last but not least ...
10. Faryl Robin two-tone wedges ... I can’t decide which one I like better! I love the fun floral, but the ivory and brown is hot, hot, hot. Someone please send me $400 so I can buy both! ($199,urbanoutfitters.com)

(source)

Sponsored Links