Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
bingfess9644

Default Office Pro Plus 2010 Showing hidden controls durin

Today’s guest blogger is Michael Groh,Office 2010 Activation Key, co-author of the popular Access 2007 Bible. I often use hidden controls on Access forms and reports to hold intermediate values,Purchase Windows 7, temporary "flag" values, and the like. Because these controls are invisible at runtime,Windows 7 Pro Key, it's useful to set their colors to garish combinations (like red fore color over a yellow back color) so that,Office 2010 Professional Plus Key, in design view, it's immediately apparent they're not meant to be viewed by users. I also use hidden controls as a way of leaving 'comments' about the form or report's design. Because invisible controls are only seen by myself and other developers in design view,Office Pro Plus 2010, a hidden label describing the purpose of a particular control or explaining some unexpected design issue (such as a calculated control) to make it easier for the next person to figure out my logic. Have an Access Power Tip that you want to share? Send it to Mike and Chris at accpower@microsoft.com. <div

Sponsored Links