Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
SW4z6t2n0iw

Default Communication problems among men and women tin n

Why is it to find a fertilized eggs, sperm must send 4 million it?
for no one is compliant to query for directions.
- This is the latest hot paperback why men prevaricate and women cry? .
Here are some excerpts to share to you ......
A girl B had a fight with her boyfriend. B thinks it is, threw a overcoat out of the house looking for him to shriek buddies to drink C; A sister called crying Amoy D, she began to complain on the phone 『I think he does not adore me! Every time he did not listen to me ...
this time in a bar (optional scene: stadium to catch a shrimp plough ... see you cheerful) B drank brandy,Balance Xtreme, nausea,
mini drunk, he mumbled to the brothers C a few: 『Hey, I asked you a very solemn problem. 』
C:『 What namely the problem? 』(Heyikoujiu into the cup afterward the table)
B:『 woman in the all over mind? 』
C:『 ... If I knew, I would not be sitting here with you nectar solo. 』(Silent on the drink)
Why do men always silence, to companion the additional half hate shopping, face expressionless, keen to match (remember brothers and like the name of each actor, batting, merely forever can not remember your birthday)
Why they like to keep watching TV to switch channels?
why men favor apt discern a female journal CD accumulation ** VCD?
Why do they always do not listen to the views of others (including of course your opinion)?
Why do women like shopping, then a very, very many shopping, expressive, naught to find a few friends to the coffee mart Chuan Menzi (U.S. light, the air good) I do not know Jinxi sitting on a chat is that? Why do not they always focus on his speech? For small babies and teddy bears did not resist? Why do women always get lost? Answer is: thousands of years of evolution,PULSERA NEGRA CON VENEZUELA, resulting in differences in brain structure between men and women.
Now, you start to dream tens of thousands of years ago,PULSERA BLANCE CON ESPANA, people predecessors were living in caves in the situation is the mom (monkey?) and their children. They are waiting for the men hunt deer, sheep, tall protein like ... large beast home. Women will make use of neutral assembly wild fruits and other nearby caves are rich in fiber,Balance arriesgado, vitamins, and other vegetables; men (dads) are carrying today's game behind after the grotto, because the hard day, they sat looking at the rocks bombard barbecued food daze. Mothers who are muttering to argue parenting. ...
have heard of such a statement, right? Boys are agreeable at numerical deduction, girls Specialization verbal memories.
Why?
for thousands of annuals, man's role is Hunter What conditions? In the distance you can detect their pillage and can annihilate their pillage accurately. When the prey to escape, there quick enough way to catch up with its feet, while the prey when its dying struggle. ... So men have evolved solely on spatial reasoning head. eminent spatial concepts
men virtually not get lost because: it is his artist. When a man does not speak together because you may scare away the prey loudly. (Now you know why men do not like shopping - and a woman inherited the cruel, like seeing wrestling behavior campaign film? No way, how to kill prey if you do not shoot me ah cruel? (Otherwise there is no beef) after a day (or even up to 2 to 3 days) of hunting, the men returned with their prey in the cave, looking at his wife and children to meet the women who ate the meat he brought back, he tired - He is now just sitting on a rock looking at campfire trance. ... And so on. This scenario seems familiar, right? I heard you come home from work at home also have a trash put socks, sitting on the couch not moving (Sinopec), seeing television, Dad kept changing the channel? Rest of the way of man is a daze. Do not absence everything, in a daze. Yes, accurate. Whether fishing, sitting seeing television ... and so to retain the nailed position According to statistics, the average day, a woman can be said (about) 20,000 to 30,000 words. (Why? I'll have to tell you) when a woman at work today (school ... can) only said that thousands of words, she would want to If you sprint into a man when she got home, the misadventure occurred. (The retinue is not a assumed situation)
A: 『Hi! Honey, You're back. How? Your day right? 』
B:『 OK. 』(Meaning: I'm tired. I'm going to find a rock sitting on altitude of a daze)
A:『 your proposal being accepted? Members OK? Supervisor does no make entities difficult as you? 』
B:『 ... ah. 』(He can not understand why she will premier ask three questions, had ambiguous)
then B thought the conversation to end quickly, but can not seem indifferent; Then he asked:『 enterprise likewise ok, you it? 』
A (s proficient to say this):『 I tell you what I did today, ah want to take lunch to go with the time and D ministry to buy a suit that is the last time we went shopping ah see that one forgot who know my credit card on the dresser I'm angry with the shoes then we decided to go to my colleagues had to lend money, but keep up a good couple of heels you Oh you know how much I do you must take do not deem ... 』
B (what the mind is the voice damaging):『 I told you not to throw credit card, you will not listen! 』
A (look surprised):『 But people did not mean ... ah. What took the freedom you do? 』
B:『 I how can there be ferocious! 』
A:『 last time you are so fierce! Every time you do not listen to me! 』
B:『 I can there 』
... Then I think we all know what will occur. According to xray movie showed a woman's brain responsible for processing language is probably the site of a man six times. Do not ask why women so many,PULSERA BLANCA CON MEXICO, they fair do it. (Men only, after drinking extra than words: it is chaotic because the brain) and men in hunting unless a final resort, otherwise men will not talk (on the ground in front of that)
men speak only when needed . In other words - the man speaks in order to The woman spoke only to speak. This meet of two very different rational thinking occurs when a lot of differences.
A, B of the talk, we can find several features:
1. A (it is very easy) one day like to share her emotions to B, but B sounds of even called him to solve the problem, pressure on him.
2 when B told her not to throw credit card when, in truth, secretly rejoiced B: Hey! Solve a problem. Most of the time, women will exaggerate to express her feelings; example: 『I told you a few milliin due times! 』『 I will not wed him killed. 』(Unless he is very money is about to die)『 you do not love me! 』(Eye drips)
to crossed it ashore a lad, I wager he ambition underscore these words:
to you (in good belief but exaggerated) the words, so he would attempt to discuss he did not So ... Well, the focus of argue is assorted from Venus, Mars, language to language and communication Cai Yougui. Oh of course not asking you to give up. But you know how to communicate with men. Focus on: let him know A talk about one thing, take your time. Man's brain can not do intricate Event. (Model sentence)
A: 『I have something to say to you. But I want you to know, you do not speak - I just want to share with you how I feel, can I? 』(Spoiled)
B: (quite amused to have command and the exact direction)『 Oh, yes. 』
If things are so smooth enough. Of course, this requires coordination and communication on both sides of Romania.
why women would be hard oppression of a massive eating or shopping? Because the reasons for the evolution of misgiving mostly from absence of edible. So when the food source may be inadequate, women's instinct would urge them to get enough calories, collecting enough food for the winter or famine. (However, this does not mean you can confidently from the eating habits of today chocolate or shopping.)
And women tin not read maps or no sense of direction because: they are not a man to emulate ; they merely absence to remember (So ​​if you have no sense of instruction, this is not your mistake) to acquaint a woman have to differentiate her how to get signs. 『Drive to 7-11 after you turn left, turn right then go straight to see NOVA ...』 『if you differentiate her you get to go after the Fifth Interchange, then take a five-minute turn Chung Cheng Road ...』 from you about After not see her.
why men do not listen to the views of others? Because men are regarded as If he can not solve the problem, it mentioned his lack of capability; it would impair his proud. So if you say: 『dear, we ask the right way. 』These words to be translated into his mind『 home
your associate this useless, even the road can not be base. 』To how to do that? Let him try. He will finally be the spendthrift son, to be patient. Man pressure or difficulty, he would prefer to mount a rock trance or alone. The woman is just the opposite - she will find a mug friends, complain, not with the chatter of men ... so whether he does not talk, it means that he was preoccupied things. Oh he is not indifferent to you. (At least in most cases not. Look,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON BANDERA! You are thinking too much)
or he would go to melodrama (precision, spatial reasoning) for him to have peace of mind results. Many times, when men went to play upset is for this reason. Industrial revolution, the changing patterns of human life. Oh, yeah. Man pride of the hunting instinct in modern society simply useless. So you know why these two years a kind of game, such as shadow racing ... l reason of the active development: a man must find backup. (Do not reproach him so enthusiastic about the game, it is his instinct. No way)
normal hunters, refused to communicate, dogmatic self-confidence of men and raising babies, like to chat, make friends with the woman in this new century at how self- it? I have narrated are the men and women of the I individually think this is a Do you like wrestling, that is your emancipation.
essential for us to know: the reason is not reasoned at distinctions among men and women that we can control, but rather the product of evolution. We are not faultless, requiring communication and coordination. Because of this, the globe will be so interesting.

Sponsored Links