Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Running {list} of the line hand in hand --- Sichu

Inscription one: finally passed,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, but I could not differentiate what to.

Inscription 2: Do not spend threat to wine, no way, for my wine, memorize a water bar. Or a relaxed intonation of it. Taki our elated fun side of things. Otherwise, I terror water into tears. I can merely say, which did not deserve aid, and only the extra worthwhile of help. If you have the competence, every 1 is value everyone's care. To reconstruct their homes, to face their adored ones quit or disabled, on this point I can not assume if they can afford.

Inscription 3: I memorandum the water, just to tell you itinerary. To assist the hereafter we often walk past.

a few days later,GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, I do not think Shanghai has a little amusement, and I fair slumped on benefit of myself and the students, thank the party, thanks to the State Department the CPC Central Committee, thank gills gills play crisis , hand in hand to thank the union, but thank the great invincible two groups, thanks to the brim of Populus and its climate, thanks not to stay, thanks ... ...

thanks over,GHD IV Styler Straighteners, now set out. XX departure. Start with the thanks do not stay started. I saw not stay home on the plane and then persist to dream of act to Mianyang, about the scene we are clear. Not deserving to spend a day in Chengdu, so I went to visit the Chengdu's Wu Hou Temple, and Kam, fortune is very good, because did not plan to stay in Chengdu, also of no hotels, no adjoin with friends, but one airport, Ctrip's staff on the meet card at the gate and on-site also provides hotel, my folk, ah, special idle, they set the scene hymning, booked a hotel that youth man asked me if I was outside, there is no panda card. Panda card I was hearing to the air said many times, but forever felt that no time to play, did not care. With the sudden one day, suddenly I can live with Ctrip, thank God, thank Ctrip, ah, the p.m. saved me sixty tickets Temple of Marquis Wu friends.

next day, morning, promenade under the Qingyang Gong, at all times ten tickets, for this is where the famous Taoist, so I still find time to go to the next. Then back to the hotel retard out, cab to the bus station Zhaojue Si (Chengdu aerodrome cab in the past about 40 hardly ever, Chengdu, Mianyang, Jiangyou way to the car, in the station). Then do not stay in that other. Two, do not stay up. Then buy a stamp to Jiangyou (Chengdu seems to Jiangyou about 45 differ motorcar prices a little difference,GHD Black Butterfly 2011, voyage to more than two hours), to Jiangyou, Hu Yang and the other cool guys have been waiting at the station, and for We Jie Feng. But the time was afraid it would be more tight, because they do not stay on the 25th of the ticket must be returned to Shanghai. So I determined not to stay the day, go to Ping Wu, Yang Hu Jiangyou bought us tickets to the level of compel (the cost twenty-nine yuan, travel about two and a half hour just about), and later studied that the place we go Wu Ping-ping through the town beneath, Jiangyou beginning time of about ten greenbacks one hour (if you do Jiangyou to Pingwu Sanchakou off from the motorcar, walked about a kilometer all but, if you do beat Jiangyou to beans , Jiangyou to seal and other vehicles, can go directly to level off through the town). I do not stay in the 3 Turning off, then walk past the meanwhile because they do not know the way, nigh a large circle, better super-large massive boxes in Jiangyou, or enough to choke the day. To a smooth pass, Wu-year-old mother with her cute little daughter (principally lovely, Aisi her friends, photo, and I get to see how uploading) to pick us up.

impression

Ping Ping pass through, accustomed to be a very prosperous town, but now how to see, not a little town's picture. The entire town, a great construction site, the next point of the rain, when all the roads are quite muddy pit pit wah-wah, the so-called street suddenly is a big sewer aperture, or a width above the bars. In that walk, whether deliberately, not down a cross, it will fall into the pit road, or hit the iron darts. Download (164.13 KB)
6 days ago 09:33

Download (132.72 KB)

Download (140 KB)
6 天before 09:33

Download (138.53 KB)

banquet and do not stay in the street's marts had ambitioned to eat, but Wu home mom wants us to eat at his house, do not stay very respectful thing, in my persuasion he coincided, hey. That night and the next day at noon, are in the Wu family to eat. Wu night live in the board room (do not stay in the pertinent photos there, I'm looking for photos goes steel, only to find he was not copied to me), but also when they are living in a small pharmacology but also when the bedroom is also when When the pantry is also a small tent in the alive room.
Download (120.54 KB)

next morning, my mother took us quondam the school Wu. Primary and secondary schools are currently in the board room. Hu then went home to visit his parents a bit, I returned to school and Hu touched a surface. More careful message is not here to say friends. To where alternatively when the team met to say a good period. After always, numerous entities related to personal privacy, some with others, and relatively clear, I did not upload.

in the second to return to school, we their school bureau, know PAN educator, he introduced a local location, and very ardent with us to find that. To find,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, you discover that the original is next door Hu, Chia mother unfortunately not met, there is a year-old babies are not seen, they just went to Jiangyou, he saw a small junior high school home boys (not on photo). Specific information I have contacted the teacher and Pan, and then tell you received. Later, when we speak about this lunch, Wu and her mother said, he knows this is naturally very tough. She would have been like to introduce this, just a moment forgotten. So it can be determined basically Chia. There are also two, one at the edge of our own to find up to see, as well as one, is Hu Jia mother to the questionnaire, made a call shriek to not stay, we must leave the questionnaire, ask them in detail not fraught in to send over to stay.

Download (109.5 KB)

twelve school, their educate, then we connect Wu family's tiny angel (I am working apt her picture, qq pass in my own space, while you can watch aboard my space qq) the meager can no longer wade a mini access behind to Wu meager. Wu kin must dine by noon we find, and corrupt, the plum brandy, a good nectar, ah, immediately musing approximately it still remain saliva, Wu My mommy let me take a big bottle behind to Shanghai, a full five pounds oh. Do not reside put there to return to Shanghai, and became a threat I do no reside strong weapon.

have to prompt you about the navel. Particularly through the temperature class, basically the a.m. and night, chilly necrosis, not peppery to wear sweaters namely daytime cold enough to strangle me. But at noon when it namely peppery, and I still must dress short-sleeved perspiration. Mosquito comes in can, although, said there namely not a stay of thirty-six in the largest ever seen a mosquito, do not stay with the words favor a small dragonfly, I told him when he was frightened to fight mosquitoes of tremor, finally play out the spirit of man, annihilated the little dragonfly mosquitoes. After the stay has been not apologize not making a picture as everybody to see fashionable category of dragonflies do.

two more times. Wu mom sent us a car to Jiangyou, Minato's fine, that car just economical in buying children's aunt, and how to nay to receive fare. To Jiangyou, has four points to timer up. Populus few and they have at the station waiting. County has not so late to the car, and I do not stay on the upper and lower body can be said to be polluted, smelly, my dark shoes, and black has transform white trousers; of course,GHD Hair Straighteners NZ, corresponds to the pearly shirt nearly becomes become black, so the overall change in image is quite mate. So the edge of the station opened a hotel, very good, but also special cheap, one night by the time the 100 - million. Populus in the lobby waiting for them, and I do not stay a bath, bathe clothing and shoes the way to the premier brush Hanging. Otherwise, fear not wash with the clothes. After more than an hour, and I do not stay before resuming its original outward, they focus under the hall and Hu. Hu then led a group of very polite and I do not stay to corrupt. The details are not corrupt the chart, the province that Morgan Stanley and the like bring ... to an endthe earth looking for regret.

County trip

next morning, and do not stay on the up. County sports station to buy a ticket to the station I asked to know no. Can only convey to Mianyang. Then bought tickets Jiangyou to Mianyang. Got to forget the password send a txt information, a return to receive a answer. And said to have laid for different pulchritude to accompany the tea Ping. Of you look at the notion of saying this to, but leads to a shaking ZZZZZZZZZ Universal unparalleled care for the fate Zhaojun beauteous smart game win over Magnolia Diao valiant person four pear oppression Begonia mighty organization is: Heroine also give credit to establish, says women than men? For more information on how funeral, amuse listen next time decomposition: Angel 5.jpg (46 KB)
Downloads: 0

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

Zhang Sheng ago suddenly become pregnant 15 years ago,kobe shoes, reporter Dan Taoshe

(Reporter Wang Zai-Xing ) than eight months pregnant belly bigger pregnant women , navel as big as eggs, who lives two Ducun Fuling Five group, six groups of Zhang Sheng Liang 15 years ago, before the almost overnight became like this. And this condition is still increasing in the last ,derrick rose shoe, so before the age of 66 Zhang Sheng increasingly elderly mobility .

stomach ten years has been long

yesterday afternoon ,kobe v, the reporter saw Zhang Sheng ago, in addition to stomach than the bigger pregnant women in August ,lebron james shoes, he rest of the body are very thin . The less than 1.55 meters tall and even the elderly have a weight of 140 kilograms , he claimed most of the weight of the stomach . He said as he showed reporters his strange stomach. Reporter saw ,lebron shoes, Zhang Sheng is really a very big belly before ,kobe bryant shoes, was propped up stud belly veins , the navel even a small egg size.

report, one day in 1993 , when 50 -year-old Zhang Sheng discovered some time before his body swollen , and then quickly changed to a large belly , and that ten years have not stopped the growth of stomach , The growing belly this time , leading to Zhang began mobility .

reporter, Zhang Sheng ago like fat meat, eat a lot every day , while some want to eat two bowls of rice each meal .

In addition , Zhang 's physical and mental state are pretty good , often along with other inhabitants of the village looking for cards to play chess.

himself from cardiovascular blocked

Zhang Sheng said before : Ascites . Zhang Sheng , 66 -year-old has now very much like to know before the causes of this strange disease , he said , after the death of willingness to donate body to do medical research.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #3
uvwx141

Smile perception

half-shut eyes,perception wow gold out from the modify of replica handbags and purses dreams, and endeavoring to sell me,vague louis vuitton replica bags entity or mote that broken his visions. At buy nhl jerseys size, onwhatsoever louder trouble.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #4
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 250353954 at 17:32 on August 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

obtained after driving two decades, the real lesson of 26! driving the people must see! -
-
-
-
1,puma ferrari, just got the time, what wants to open to open, even the tractor did not let go; can not open it is not open, find the best car or open their own. -
-
2, is one month before the test driving, say five file no use (open unpleasant), take the five months that a file of no use (self-feeling good with the second gear start technology), now I feel a file to Five files are very useful. -
-
3, driving a year, I feel their driving skills are amazing, what car super Dugan, what car do not make, the road is my home; three years, almost every day, long distances to see more accidents, What coincidence that can happen, the speed has slowed down a lot; now know that the area of the city buses and taxis is God, God is high on the truck, where had to make with them. -
-
4, after the familiar opening, a yellow light that is used to grab; then I thought the yellow light is used to stop; now have the green light to be with the foot brake, so for those who grab a yellow and red light running. -
-
5, just getting into the car to find a bike, MOTO cars and pedestrians really upsetting; now often bike ride, walk the streets, that car is the most unreasonable thing. -
-
6, used to think that something have to slam the brakes, tires screaming that non-compliance with rules designed to warn the people; now know that make we must show, which stopped cars which do not want to stop, the back of the car You can not stop he can stop living. -
-
7, when used to give into road, but also pressing forward one; now entered into as long as there is, let a, wondering mind that this person is not anxious to go to the hospital. -
-
8, used to think that the line in the traffic stream channeling, can grab a lot of time; now found a good way as long as the election is not open F1 than those who slow to go. -
-
9, used to think that in the stream of people walk through, is the symbol of driving skills; now know that human value is not measured by money. -
-
10, formerly Highway 140 while driving that much faster than 100 km; now know that when they arrive to open 160 more than just slower then half an hour, but not to the edge of a farm to find that toilet. -
-
11, used to think that an occasional violation has nothing to do; now know the relationship between chance and necessity only because the number of different factors is not much good or bad luck. -
-
12, used to always want to beat each other accident meal; now want someone to catch the end of compounding calculations, Chi Diankui better than to run every day brigade and insurance companies to the benefits. -
-
13, who once scolded by a bored, we must fight to the bitter; now only reach a finger up to tell him the direction of heaven. -
-
-
-
14, used to think other people want education to drive each other about chaos; now feel that they can not like him, education is the most workable. -
-
15, used to think that where the same car; now stopping to look at the edge of what car,puma speed cat, what car is behind, can keep a safe distance with them, security room and the camera can not see the car ... ... Anyway, with a lot of thought. -
-
16, from the front facing the outside inward, and now the trunk against the wall, can have more than after, the thieves had not visited the trunk. -
-
17, wore once before the car parking; now have to park the car back more than a half a meter down, even stop a roof and then back up, I could go out. -
-
18, parking is always used to make mirrors to close up; now can not accept not receive, because it can help others stay away from your car, even if the bad also compared the paint to the benefits. -
-
19, former master mechanic to listen to; now call me master: Master, you do not change for this thing? -
-
20, past maintenance, the oil that often for the same good or bad; now know, for a good oil fuel save time and save money, and accessories must be the original manufacturer or brand. -
-
21, used to think that 10 liters fuel consumption of only two dollars more than nine liters (five years); now know that ten thousand kilometers can save forty-five hundred dollars a year can save a maintenance fee. -
-
22, used to think that the more insurance premiums to cover all the better; now only buy three select and car damage, coupled with careless driving, but the three responsible for buying high, since at least two hundred thousand. -
-
23, used to think that reversing radar installed, when you can not worry about parking, parking sensor now know there are blind spots, and the car behind obstructions can occur at any time, or believe my eyes the best insurance. -
-
24, fuel is always used to go to a lot of money to say: \Now know to fill a holding tank of fuel in the urban areas is almost equal to pulling a person, learn to add only a half tank of fuel. -
-
25, discerning which used to be the envy of hernia lights, driving at night always like driving a far light, regardless of whether the other side blink of an eye, and now know, what if the other party can not see the edge but also at risk themselves. So every time the car will become the first beam. -
-
26, before the rush to get off street parking to open the door to the next, and now look at the mirror again have to worry, do not keep up with the back to see the bikes and motorcycles, the door people will not touch the light.. -
-

vehicle insurance claims Chuxian
skills - so that each riders can learn

dangerous condition of an insurance claim vehicle skills - absolutely useful posts, you have to treasure! ! ! (Want to make every riders can see)

dangerous condition of the vehicle insurance claim absolute skills

friends must have a car to buy car insurance. But now the insurance company's auto insurance provisions, but it is full of traps!
Insurance Company today issued a document to expose the traps and the provisions of the doubt, after seeing if there are gains, the top one please help me!
dangerous condition, including N number of cases, they have real significance, we want to help.
most clear explanation, the only ordinary people can understand the insurance provisions.
(a) of the car damage, third party
(b) 丢车
(c) collision
(d) claims

insurance policy refinement solution (a) - vehicle damage, third party
Che Sunxian we first talk about the most important and liability insurance.
Che Sunxian and liability insurance, vehicle insurance, basic insurance, the main compensation for the loss of the insured vehicle and the vehicle in use by the insured losses in a third party!
you probably think even the loss of vehicles due to natural disasters, insurance companies are also not wrong according to compensate!
words of the half, most of the losses caused by natural disasters are lost, and only,puma 2010, except as -------- earthquake!

Case 1: If your car had the honor to be building in the earthquake hit it, ha ha
our approach: a few days after the earthquake, etc. to apply for state compensation
dangerous condition: the wall is probably caused by the earthquake loosening, and finally fell in one day (not to mention the earthquake happen in real)

★ ★ Case 2: If your brakes in a car, the car's windshield, causing stuff flew to break the glass. You say?
you honest on the insurance company said: \. . . . . \. . . . . Members of the claims will be pointed to his mouth: \One of my friends practiced iron hand skill brakes crashed the windshield, OK!
Remember, items inside the car hit by the loss suffered, the insurance companies do not lose it! !

★ Case 3: If you in the trailer collided with another car when the
our approach: ignore the fact that there is something dangerous condition
statement: Do not mention you or by others in the towing vehicle towing , or whether you have responsibility for the accident, the insurance companies will not pay

★ Case 4: If you are in an accident, broke his own on the glass, the glass and no insurance, you will be the insurance company claims?
to find someone not on the glass insurance claims work? ? Line, the absolute line!
risk is the full name of glass: glass breakage alone, is the use of stop and damage caused by the glass, and glass damage caused by the accident should be responsible for Pei Fu Che Sunxian
insurance if you are not on the glass, when You find yourself up in the morning the car glass do not know which bastard was broken, and how to do it? ?
Oh, the old tactics caused --------- brakes while driving, but also the fault of the head! (Remember to find a height of about the same friends as a shield ah), if it is on the side of the glass is broken, hit his head when he said a good spin, and Oh

Case 5: If your car crash, broke a little light, you how to do it?
to find an insurance company, he definitely did not dare not pay you, then you earn? ? No, you are probably sacrificing the
not understand? ? Tell you about all risks of each vehicle between the 2500-5000 (too good a car, you are considered on their own, my math is not good), if you are not in the one-year period of insurance claims, you will be in the next obtained in 10% of the time insurance no claim bonus, this account You do the math, if the number of claims is too small, hey, so forget it. . . . . . . .

★ ★ ★ insurance policy refinement solution (b) - 丢车
I would like this document to Diuguo cars and may 丢车 friend!
vehicle parking and use of the process will inevitably make people worry about things, which is the most unfortunate thing 丢车, but, if you do as I say, your loss will be reduced to a minimum .
remember, ah, once 丢车, the first thing to do What?
police?
wrong! Car has been lost, which so easy to immediately find ah, you too bit overestimating the ability of the Chinese JC, and still think about how to reduce the loss of it!
reduce losses? Which so easy ah, the car is lost, how to cut ah?
first remember my first look, there is no insurance on the vehicle Daoqiang Xian.
What, no? That you think it bad luck, if you buy a bar on the Daoqiang Xian
, first of all, I want to congratulate you, your losses can be minimized, but, be careful ah! Then you have to do is Bijin your mouth, the sense of reading my post, otherwise you will regret it!

Case 1: Daoqiang Xian stipulates that the insured loss of driving license, car original invoice, certificate of surcharge increase of 0.5% each of the absolute deductible. Lost car keys, the absolute increase of 5% deductible. These provisions in the insurance policy using the lightest color print, do not believe that you can take a closer look at list, certainly in some inconspicuous corner can be found in this passage.
So whether you have a spare key had been lost, or you are to start running in the car with a key, please remember to forget it, otherwise. . . . . . Loss of 5% of your own resistance to set the

Case 2: If your car pay parking lots or commercial repair shop in the stolen, the insurance company liable for it?
answer is: do not lose! ! Because these places the responsibility on the vehicle is kept in custody during the car damage caused by improper care custodian,puma sneakers, lost, and the depository should be held accountable. Insurance company is not responsible for compensation.
Therefore, the correct way is to look for parking lot claims, so every time I remember stopping parking receipt ah well received, although the loss of the above printed matter, but according to contract law provisions of the contract on the format, which is a single shirk his responsible side! You may rest assured that he told a good bold, Oh, give you a good news has already been won this case, the abduction of the case to push the principle of the case after the case to trial in accordance with this decision, ha ha!

Case 3: If you, your friends car park is open, or you find out from the side to the parking lot can not afford to Peifu your car, you can consider a change 丢车 site? Haha, I did not say ah
Case 4: Again, if you are a boss, because some of the problems on the account book and friends fall out, and your friend is a villain, he secretly to steal your car, you guessed would be his doing, you will find the insurance company to compensate it?
tell you, the insurance company are not liable for compensation. Because of provisions: the insured person and others in civil, economic disputes Erzhi vehicle was robbed, stolen for the exclusion of liability.
So, you can forget your big economic disputes directly to the public security bureau, remember, do not say that out of your suspect, otherwise you will pull the financial problems came to China, the efficiency of the court, you Within about six months out of the car had hit!

Case 5: If you just bought a new car, on the whole risk, but did not have time license (now the traffic control regulations: inspection 15 working days after the license plate be brought), After the insurance company liable for dangerous condition of it?
not responsible for compensation. Because the dangerous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one insured vehicles to traffic management department of public security issued driving permit or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic management during the period of the public security department of inspection. But in general, by special agreement before the government required the insurance department under the number plate issued after the inspection of new vehicles will be responsible for the Che Sunxian home and liability insurance. Therefore, the compensation charge 丢车 Daoqiang Xian has not entered into force, naturally, you will not get compensation.
seems to change if you are not relied on guts about lost time, buy a new car even if given away! I did not say anything then ah
Case 6: If your car recovered, the insurance company how to deal with compensation?
robbery insurance vehicle was recovered, if not indemnity insurance company, the vehicle should be returned to you, but during the whole car was robbery, the vehicle suffered damage or vehicle parts, loss of ancillary equipment needed reasonable costs of repair, the insurance company to pay compensation. If the insurance companies have compensation, should be returned to your vehicle, while the corresponding recovery of reparations. If you do not want to recover the original car, the vehicle owned all the rights and interests of the insurance company.

insurance policy refinement solution (c) - Crash
I would like this document to hit a car and could crash a friend!
as long as the crash, the insurance company now lost it? Of course not
you just look at the hands of the policy seriously damages Disclaimer know, insurance companies have a lot of things that do not pay it, trying to minimize the loss, or come to me, ha ha!

Case 1: Suppose you are a novice, just take a car (of course, chances are the rental car), on the road Lianju time to hit your brother, you know this car have liability insurance, you will find the insurance company claims?
Answer: If you go, you're crazy, the insurance company will kick you kicked out, and why? ?
First, you have to know what is liability insurance, full name: third party liability insurance. (Third Party people may not care, Oh)

So what is the interloper?
means any third party insurer and the insured in addition, because the insurance vehicle accident caused the insurer to persons or property under the vehicle suffered damage to the victim under the car. Popular third party is ruled out of four people say: that the insurer, the insured, the vehicle driver when the accident occurred and their family members, the insured person's family members.
now understand that you as a driver at the time, hit your family, insurance companies, instead of losing, well, you know how to do it!
what? Do not know? Mad at me, do not crash, another driver finished Well, really, what I say out of harm
Case 2: If you were fortunate enough to hit his car, and it is your responsibility to the whole, the court sentenced you to compensation You guarantee to pay compensations each other's economic loss, mental damages, disability damages. . . . How do you deal with it? ?
also how to give money for it! Wrong!
you should consult the other family members, and increase economic damages and loss of disability compensation, minimum compensation as far as possible the spirit, not of course, the better
Why? You asked me why? This is not for six sheep, five horses
Well man, you are wrong, the insurance company is not entirely unconditional commitment ', the insured amount of compensation shall be paid according to law', but according to \provisions for compensation. The clause expressly provides that an accident caused by insured damages of any spirit for the exclusion of liability. Therefore, regardless of whether the court should be insured compensation for mental damages, the insurance companies are not responsible for compensation.
understand? ? Other insurance companies pay for you, regardless of spiritual loss may, therefore, prefer to give each other money, they should not promise the spirit of compensation, in short, the insurance company of generous expense Bai, Ha ha!

Case 3: If You're fortunate enough to crash, this time is not your responsibility, and the other party do not want to lose money, you can find an insurance company claims?
Answer: Yes, but you must first third-party claims, we can be an insurance company. If you give up claims to a third party the right to claim directly to the insurance companies, insurance companies do not pay. Because you give up the rights to a third party recovery, while also giving up the claim to the insurance company's rights.
So, remember, remember, we must go first to pay the other party, it is best to enforce a court proved unsuccessful, then you can look confidently to the insurance company, leaving them clean up the mess despite the go, Who they are received each year so many of your insurance does

Case 4: I remember used to have a bad driver under the command of JC, crashed into the escape of criminals is the result of two cars collided, and what is a Cana, the insurance company will pay him?
course not, plainly written in the insurance provisions, the driver's intentional act is not compensable, we can only fix the car yourself:
So, if you do not have the economic capacity of the hero before the Oh, to think about! !

insurance policy refinement solution (d) - Insurance claims
★ case one can not not watch, because you've probably never heard of. )
Tan DX friends in a loss of a well-known car, has been full insurance, my insurance company claims, failed, insurance company exclusions reasons: to check Vehicle Administration, this car is not the annual inspection.
Case Study: Insurance Company behavior while, very reasonable, also in accordance with the provisions of insurance contracts: insurance is only effective on the passing vehicles, the vehicle can not be disqualified annual inspection of vehicles, even if no matter how good your maintenance useless, the result can only be lost white cast, but also on the white on the insurance, the insurance cash value at the most back
Case Conclusion: your car, be sure to schedule the annual inspection, after the extension must not, otherwise, penalty is a small matter, exclusions big thing, this time even if a third party losses caused by traffic accidents, but also at your own expense, insurance, bought the white case
solution: time inspection, even a day, and do not late;
If it happens, unfortunately, have to remember that do not report to the police as soon as possible to spend money and then filled the inspection procedures for reporting claims procedures!
Sorry, just a burst of dizziness, I did not say? Said is nonsense

★ Insurance Case II:
and the same, without making the driver examined the note, and you drive all the problems occur, the insurance company is not responsible for compensation, for reasons similar to the previous example, will not repeat them.

★ Insurance Case III:
This is a frequently asked question: I just bought the car, not on the license, the insurance is effective
explained:
dangerous condition when the vehicle insurance vehicle must have two conditions, one must have the insurance of vehicles issued by the traffic administration department driving permit or license plate, the second is for a specified period by the public security traffic control department inspection.
but in general, by special provisions of the contract, the insurance must be issued after the inspection of new vehicles number plate could be responsible for Che Sunxian and liability insurance
So, when your car is missing even luck, hit the man Han The insurance companies still make do with you wore, it is now clear of it!

★ principle of insurance claims because the evidence has N people asked this question, so here to do a few hours to answer
insurance claim case
1, incident to come forward by the traffic team to solve the
punishment issued by the traffic team single or mediation, the court decisions, judgments can be used.
so that the material is absolutely,shoes puma, definitely the way the insurance company the green light. Well, rest assured that the claim
2, in the district of a major accident
accident: the car damage is serious, or to open to traffic team proved too much trouble
general cut rub: the certificates to the community property, because often suspected, the general is also very troublesome
Therefore, the best roads in the city on the Times report, otherwise ----------- kill you,puma future cat!
3, minor accidents on the road, including stopping the cut rub
(such incidents occurring up to the altar in the DX)
such need to prove the principle is: if a third party
involving a third party Peifu, or require proof of traffic team.
accident between the parties, such as a break, you can specify in the claim: accident third-party self-study and self-blame by Che Sunxian the claim if the insurance company to transport teams to open your certificate, you must have to bite the Do not let go, say no to child away, and Insurance companies generally will not be too seriously. You must promise to open the show blame I did not remind you that you ran away, uncertain enough money to pay the oil money to do

4, the back of people hit by another car if
after causing car to escape, unable to find
situation is more serious trouble, through the traffic team to resolve, by the insurance company on behalf of recovery.
not serious, it is best to resolve the claim to self-blame, and claim to be in a sticky note if the other car body paint, and the direction of collision, must justify itself, or you miserable!

remind you the last DX: When a report must be reported within 48 hours, or they may directly be exclusions! ! Remember, remember, do not have to say within 48 to 48 ah!

★ what procedures you are still missing, his weigh weigh, the office to running a bar
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 250353954 at 17:32 on August 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

obtained after driving two decades, the real lesson of 26! driving the people must see! -
-
-
-
1,puma ferrari, just got the time, what wants to open to open, even the tractor did not let go; can not open it is not open, find the best car or open their own. -
-
2, is one month before the test driving, say five file no use (open unpleasant), take the five months that a file of no use (self-feeling good with the second gear start technology), now I feel a file to Five files are very useful. -
-
3, driving a year, I feel their driving skills are amazing, what car super Dugan, what car do not make, the road is my home; three years, almost every day, long distances to see more accidents, What coincidence that can happen, the speed has slowed down a lot; now know that the area of the city buses and taxis is God, God is high on the truck, where had to make with them. -
-
4, after the familiar opening, a yellow light that is used to grab; then I thought the yellow light is used to stop; now have the green light to be with the foot brake, so for those who grab a yellow and red light running. -
-
5, just getting into the car to find a bike, MOTO cars and pedestrians really upsetting; now often bike ride, walk the streets, that car is the most unreasonable thing. -
-
6, used to think that something have to slam the brakes, tires screaming that non-compliance with rules designed to warn the people; now know that make we must show, which stopped cars which do not want to stop, the back of the car You can not stop he can stop living. -
-
7, when used to give into road, but also pressing forward one; now entered into as long as there is, let a, wondering mind that this person is not anxious to go to the hospital. -
-
8, used to think that the line in the traffic stream channeling, can grab a lot of time; now found a good way as long as the election is not open F1 than those who slow to go. -
-
9, used to think that in the stream of people walk through, is the symbol of driving skills; now know that human value is not measured by money. -
-
10, formerly Highway 140 while driving that much faster than 100 km; now know that when they arrive to open 160 more than just slower then half an hour, but not to the edge of a farm to find that toilet. -
-
11, used to think that an occasional violation has nothing to do; now know the relationship between chance and necessity only because the number of different factors is not much good or bad luck. -
-
12, used to always want to beat each other accident meal; now want someone to catch the end of compounding calculations, Chi Diankui better than to run every day brigade and insurance companies to the benefits. -
-
13, who once scolded by a bored, we must fight to the bitter; now only reach a finger up to tell him the direction of heaven. -
-
-
-
14, used to think other people want education to drive each other about chaos; now feel that they can not like him, education is the most workable. -
-
15, used to think that where the same car; now stopping to look at the edge of what car,puma speed cat, what car is behind, can keep a safe distance with them, security room and the camera can not see the car ... ... Anyway, with a lot of thought. -
-
16, from the front facing the outside inward, and now the trunk against the wall, can have more than after, the thieves had not visited the trunk. -
-
17, wore once before the car parking; now have to park the car back more than a half a meter down, even stop a roof and then back up, I could go out. -
-
18, parking is always used to make mirrors to close up; now can not accept not receive, because it can help others stay away from your car, even if the bad also compared the paint to the benefits. -
-
19, former master mechanic to listen to; now call me master: Master, you do not change for this thing? -
-
20, past maintenance, the oil that often for the same good or bad; now know, for a good oil fuel save time and save money, and accessories must be the original manufacturer or brand. -
-
21, used to think that 10 liters fuel consumption of only two dollars more than nine liters (five years); now know that ten thousand kilometers can save forty-five hundred dollars a year can save a maintenance fee. -
-
22, used to think that the more insurance premiums to cover all the better; now only buy three select and car damage, coupled with careless driving, but the three responsible for buying high, since at least two hundred thousand. -
-
23, used to think that reversing radar installed, when you can not worry about parking, parking sensor now know there are blind spots, and the car behind obstructions can occur at any time, or believe my eyes the best insurance. -
-
24, fuel is always used to go to a lot of money to say: \Now know to fill a holding tank of fuel in the urban areas is almost equal to pulling a person, learn to add only a half tank of fuel. -
-
25, discerning which used to be the envy of hernia lights, driving at night always like driving a far light, regardless of whether the other side blink of an eye, and now know, what if the other party can not see the edge but also at risk themselves. So every time the car will become the first beam. -
-
26, before the rush to get off street parking to open the door to the next, and now look at the mirror again have to worry, do not keep up with the back to see the bikes and motorcycles, the door people will not touch the light.. -
-

vehicle insurance claims Chuxian
skills - so that each riders can learn

dangerous condition of an insurance claim vehicle skills - absolutely useful posts, you have to treasure! ! ! (Want to make every riders can see)

dangerous condition of the vehicle insurance claim absolute skills

friends must have a car to buy car insurance. But now the insurance company's auto insurance provisions, but it is full of traps!
Insurance Company today issued a document to expose the traps and the provisions of the doubt, after seeing if there are gains, the top one please help me!
dangerous condition, including N number of cases, they have real significance, we want to help.
most clear explanation, the only ordinary people can understand the insurance provisions.
(a) of the car damage, third party
(b) 丢车
(c) collision
(d) claims

insurance policy refinement solution (a) - vehicle damage, third party
Che Sunxian we first talk about the most important and liability insurance.
Che Sunxian and liability insurance, vehicle insurance, basic insurance, the main compensation for the loss of the insured vehicle and the vehicle in use by the insured losses in a third party!
you probably think even the loss of vehicles due to natural disasters, insurance companies are also not wrong according to compensate!
words of the half, most of the losses caused by natural disasters are lost, and only,puma 2010, except as -------- earthquake!

Case 1: If your car had the honor to be building in the earthquake hit it, ha ha
our approach: a few days after the earthquake, etc. to apply for state compensation
dangerous condition: the wall is probably caused by the earthquake loosening, and finally fell in one day (not to mention the earthquake happen in real)

★ ★ Case 2: If your brakes in a car, the car's windshield, causing stuff flew to break the glass. You say?
you honest on the insurance company said: \. . . . . \. . . . . Members of the claims will be pointed to his mouth: \One of my friends practiced iron hand skill brakes crashed the windshield, OK!
Remember, items inside the car hit by the loss suffered, the insurance companies do not lose it! !

★ Case 3: If you in the trailer collided with another car when the
our approach: ignore the fact that there is something dangerous condition
statement: Do not mention you or by others in the towing vehicle towing , or whether you have responsibility for the accident, the insurance companies will not pay

★ Case 4: If you are in an accident, broke his own on the glass, the glass and no insurance, you will be the insurance company claims?
to find someone not on the glass insurance claims work? ? Line, the absolute line!
risk is the full name of glass: glass breakage alone, is the use of stop and damage caused by the glass, and glass damage caused by the accident should be responsible for Pei Fu Che Sunxian
insurance if you are not on the glass, when You find yourself up in the morning the car glass do not know which bastard was broken, and how to do it? ?
Oh, the old tactics caused --------- brakes while driving, but also the fault of the head! (Remember to find a height of about the same friends as a shield ah), if it is on the side of the glass is broken, hit his head when he said a good spin, and Oh

Case 5: If your car crash, broke a little light, you how to do it?
to find an insurance company, he definitely did not dare not pay you, then you earn? ? No, you are probably sacrificing the
not understand? ? Tell you about all risks of each vehicle between the 2500-5000 (too good a car, you are considered on their own, my math is not good), if you are not in the one-year period of insurance claims, you will be in the next obtained in 10% of the time insurance no claim bonus, this account You do the math, if the number of claims is too small, hey, so forget it. . . . . . . .

★ ★ ★ insurance policy refinement solution (b) - 丢车
I would like this document to Diuguo cars and may 丢车 friend!
vehicle parking and use of the process will inevitably make people worry about things, which is the most unfortunate thing 丢车, but, if you do as I say, your loss will be reduced to a minimum .
remember, ah, once 丢车, the first thing to do What?
police?
wrong! Car has been lost, which so easy to immediately find ah, you too bit overestimating the ability of the Chinese JC, and still think about how to reduce the loss of it!
reduce losses? Which so easy ah, the car is lost, how to cut ah?
first remember my first look, there is no insurance on the vehicle Daoqiang Xian.
What, no? That you think it bad luck, if you buy a bar on the Daoqiang Xian
, first of all, I want to congratulate you, your losses can be minimized, but, be careful ah! Then you have to do is Bijin your mouth, the sense of reading my post, otherwise you will regret it!

Case 1: Daoqiang Xian stipulates that the insured loss of driving license, car original invoice, certificate of surcharge increase of 0.5% each of the absolute deductible. Lost car keys, the absolute increase of 5% deductible. These provisions in the insurance policy using the lightest color print, do not believe that you can take a closer look at list, certainly in some inconspicuous corner can be found in this passage.
So whether you have a spare key had been lost, or you are to start running in the car with a key, please remember to forget it, otherwise. . . . . . Loss of 5% of your own resistance to set the

Case 2: If your car pay parking lots or commercial repair shop in the stolen, the insurance company liable for it?
answer is: do not lose! ! Because these places the responsibility on the vehicle is kept in custody during the car damage caused by improper care custodian,puma sneakers, lost, and the depository should be held accountable. Insurance company is not responsible for compensation.
Therefore, the correct way is to look for parking lot claims, so every time I remember stopping parking receipt ah well received, although the loss of the above printed matter, but according to contract law provisions of the contract on the format, which is a single shirk his responsible side! You may rest assured that he told a good bold, Oh, give you a good news has already been won this case, the abduction of the case to push the principle of the case after the case to trial in accordance with this decision, ha ha!

Case 3: If you, your friends car park is open, or you find out from the side to the parking lot can not afford to Peifu your car, you can consider a change 丢车 site? Haha, I did not say ah
Case 4: Again, if you are a boss, because some of the problems on the account book and friends fall out, and your friend is a villain, he secretly to steal your car, you guessed would be his doing, you will find the insurance company to compensate it?
tell you, the insurance company are not liable for compensation. Because of provisions: the insured person and others in civil, economic disputes Erzhi vehicle was robbed, stolen for the exclusion of liability.
So, you can forget your big economic disputes directly to the public security bureau, remember, do not say that out of your suspect, otherwise you will pull the financial problems came to China, the efficiency of the court, you Within about six months out of the car had hit!

Case 5: If you just bought a new car, on the whole risk, but did not have time license (now the traffic control regulations: inspection 15 working days after the license plate be brought), After the insurance company liable for dangerous condition of it?
not responsible for compensation. Because the dangerous condition, the insured vehicle must have two conditions, one insured vehicles to traffic management department of public security issued driving permit or license plate, the second is the provision of traffic management during the period of the public security department of inspection. But in general, by special agreement before the government required the insurance department under the number plate issued after the inspection of new vehicles will be responsible for the Che Sunxian home and liability insurance. Therefore, the compensation charge 丢车 Daoqiang Xian has not entered into force, naturally, you will not get compensation.
seems to change if you are not relied on guts about lost time, buy a new car even if given away! I did not say anything then ah
Case 6: If your car recovered, the insurance company how to deal with compensation?
robbery insurance vehicle was recovered, if not indemnity insurance company, the vehicle should be returned to you, but during the whole car was robbery, the vehicle suffered damage or vehicle parts, loss of ancillary equipment needed reasonable costs of repair, the insurance company to pay compensation. If the insurance companies have compensation, should be returned to your vehicle, while the corresponding recovery of reparations. If you do not want to recover the original car, the vehicle owned all the rights and interests of the insurance company.

insurance policy refinement solution (c) - Crash
I would like this document to hit a car and could crash a friend!
as long as the crash, the insurance company now lost it? Of course not
you just look at the hands of the policy seriously damages Disclaimer know, insurance companies have a lot of things that do not pay it, trying to minimize the loss, or come to me, ha ha!

Case 1: Suppose you are a novice, just take a car (of course, chances are the rental car), on the road Lianju time to hit your brother, you know this car have liability insurance, you will find the insurance company claims?
Answer: If you go, you're crazy, the insurance company will kick you kicked out, and why? ?
First, you have to know what is liability insurance, full name: third party liability insurance. (Third Party people may not care, Oh)

So what is the interloper?
means any third party insurer and the insured in addition, because the insurance vehicle accident caused the insurer to persons or property under the vehicle suffered damage to the victim under the car. Popular third party is ruled out of four people say: that the insurer, the insured, the vehicle driver when the accident occurred and their family members, the insured person's family members.
now understand that you as a driver at the time, hit your family, insurance companies, instead of losing, well, you know how to do it!
what? Do not know? Mad at me, do not crash, another driver finished Well, really, what I say out of harm
Case 2: If you were fortunate enough to hit his car, and it is your responsibility to the whole, the court sentenced you to compensation You guarantee to pay compensations each other's economic loss, mental damages, disability damages. . . . How do you deal with it? ?
also how to give money for it! Wrong!
you should consult the other family members, and increase economic damages and loss of disability compensation, minimum compensation as far as possible the spirit, not of course, the better
Why? You asked me why? This is not for six sheep, five horses
Well man, you are wrong, the insurance company is not entirely unconditional commitment ', the insured amount of compensation shall be paid according to law', but according to \provisions for compensation. The clause expressly provides that an accident caused by insured damages of any spirit for the exclusion of liability. Therefore, regardless of whether the court should be insured compensation for mental damages, the insurance companies are not responsible for compensation.
understand? ? Other insurance companies pay for you, regardless of spiritual loss may, therefore, prefer to give each other money, they should not promise the spirit of compensation, in short, the insurance company of generous expense Bai, Ha ha!

Case 3: If You're fortunate enough to crash, this time is not your responsibility, and the other party do not want to lose money, you can find an insurance company claims?
Answer: Yes, but you must first third-party claims, we can be an insurance company. If you give up claims to a third party the right to claim directly to the insurance companies, insurance companies do not pay. Because you give up the rights to a third party recovery, while also giving up the claim to the insurance company's rights.
So, remember, remember, we must go first to pay the other party, it is best to enforce a court proved unsuccessful, then you can look confidently to the insurance company, leaving them clean up the mess despite the go, Who they are received each year so many of your insurance does

Case 4: I remember used to have a bad driver under the command of JC, crashed into the escape of criminals is the result of two cars collided, and what is a Cana, the insurance company will pay him?
course not, plainly written in the insurance provisions, the driver's intentional act is not compensable, we can only fix the car yourself:
So, if you do not have the economic capacity of the hero before the Oh, to think about! !

insurance policy refinement solution (d) - Insurance claims
★ case one can not not watch, because you've probably never heard of. )
Tan DX friends in a loss of a well-known car, has been full insurance, my insurance company claims, failed, insurance company exclusions reasons: to check Vehicle Administration, this car is not the annual inspection.
Case Study: Insurance Company behavior while, very reasonable, also in accordance with the provisions of insurance contracts: insurance is only effective on the passing vehicles, the vehicle can not be disqualified annual inspection of vehicles, even if no matter how good your maintenance useless, the result can only be lost white cast, but also on the white on the insurance, the insurance cash value at the most back
Case Conclusion: your car, be sure to schedule the annual inspection, after the extension must not, otherwise, penalty is a small matter, exclusions big thing, this time even if a third party losses caused by traffic accidents, but also at your own expense, insurance, bought the white case
solution: time inspection, even a day, and do not late;
If it happens, unfortunately, have to remember that do not report to the police as soon as possible to spend money and then filled the inspection procedures for reporting claims procedures!
Sorry, just a burst of dizziness, I did not say? Said is nonsense

★ Insurance Case II:
and the same, without making the driver examined the note, and you drive all the problems occur, the insurance company is not responsible for compensation, for reasons similar to the previous example, will not repeat them.

★ Insurance Case III:
This is a frequently asked question: I just bought the car, not on the license, the insurance is effective
explained:
dangerous condition when the vehicle insurance vehicle must have two conditions, one must have the insurance of vehicles issued by the traffic administration department driving permit or license plate, the second is for a specified period by the public security traffic control department inspection.
but in general, by special provisions of the contract, the insurance must be issued after the inspection of new vehicles number plate could be responsible for Che Sunxian and liability insurance
So, when your car is missing even luck, hit the man Han The insurance companies still make do with you wore, it is now clear of it!

★ principle of insurance claims because the evidence has N people asked this question, so here to do a few hours to answer
insurance claim case
1, incident to come forward by the traffic team to solve the
punishment issued by the traffic team single or mediation, the court decisions, judgments can be used.
so that the material is absolutely,shoes puma, definitely the way the insurance company the green light. Well, rest assured that the claim
2, in the district of a major accident
accident: the car damage is serious, or to open to traffic team proved too much trouble
general cut rub: the certificates to the community property, because often suspected, the general is also very troublesome
Therefore, the best roads in the city on the Times report, otherwise ----------- kill you,puma future cat!
3, minor accidents on the road, including stopping the cut rub
(such incidents occurring up to the altar in the DX)
such need to prove the principle is: if a third party
involving a third party Peifu, or require proof of traffic team.
accident between the parties, such as a break, you can specify in the claim: accident third-party self-study and self-blame by Che Sunxian the claim if the insurance company to transport teams to open your certificate, you must have to bite the Do not let go, say no to child away, and Insurance companies generally will not be too seriously. You must promise to open the show blame I did not remind you that you ran away, uncertain enough money to pay the oil money to do

4, the back of people hit by another car if
after causing car to escape, unable to find
situation is more serious trouble, through the traffic team to resolve, by the insurance company on behalf of recovery.
not serious, it is best to resolve the claim to self-blame, and claim to be in a sticky note if the other car body paint, and the direction of collision, must justify itself, or you miserable!

remind you the last DX: When a report must be reported within 48 hours, or they may directly be exclusions! ! Remember, remember, do not have to say within 48 to 48 ah!

★ what procedures you are still missing, his weigh weigh, the office to running a bar
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
g3juh3zy3wh
General of the Army

g3juh3zy3wh is on a distinguished road

Qiu Zhu Xinyun holding the red through the foster mother for 18 years.
mound of red can only be used to express the mother's loving kiss.

text / Chart Press correspondent Luo Weiyi Yeshi Xin, Peng Tong

yesterday, who lives in Xingning City Yonghe Town, Zhai hill village in a large puddle of red ushered in the 18-year-old birthday girl. 18 years old, the girl is the same as the flowers age, full of youthful dreams. However, these have no chance with the mounds of red, as 4 years old suffering from a rare brittle bone disease, will no longer be a long mound of red from a 18-year-old, she is only 0.5 meters tall.
mounds of red though not enjoyed the same age children to school, games, fun, and even have their own courtyard had not taken a step, holding by the mother grew up, but mother's words and deeds, make a mound of red a kind heart. Continue to see year after year old foster mother, mounds of red often powerless to help his mother share the burden of the guilt tears.
red mother Zhuxin Yun Qiu said, when the dead of night, mounds of red will be in her ear: The mound of red again and again begged mother to let her go out to work to earn money to repay upbringing, hear Zhu Xinyun and distressed and saddened.
mother bitter herbs stimulate the secretion of milk to feed their children

red mother, according to Qiu Zhu Xinyun memories, 18 years ago, Qiu Qiu Wen Hung's father into town, passing a street flower Xingning when the city ,nike free sale, lying on the bench saw a newborn baby, infant baby in the hot sun faint crying sound, next to a small cloth pressing a note: Man ordered to the good mound is located in a wonderful reflection of the baby mountain nook in the home, the baby is the mound of red.
the face of starving baby, Zhu Xinyun worry about, the family income alone point field duty, father-prevalence is in the hospital and two sons to school, where have the money to buy milk? To mound of red, stop milk for almost 10 years,nike air max 95, some knowledge of civil remedies for Zhu Xinyun decided to use herbs to urge their milk back out.
Zhu Xinyun very aware of their children 10 years ago has been weaned, and made a sterilization operation, lactation is very difficult, also have a lot of side effects, affecting their health. But for this poor little life, Zhu Xinyun mountain hosts suffering a thick concoction of Chinese herbs, large numbers of feelings inside. Also, did you get some peanuts trying to village butcher a pig on credit the increase in nutrition.
after 3 days of suffering, to the first 4 days, Qiu Zhu Xinyun red finally eat the milk. Zhu Xinyun know that breast milk is the most nutritious. In order to have a bad body nutrition mound of red, despite her own poor health, his daughter has not been weaned until at least 5 years of age the red hill, red hill until weaned.
bone dug hundreds of herbal medicine for 14 years

mounds of red will not stand to walk at age 4. One day, Qiu Honggang stand up, Zhu Xinyun bone with a recipe handed down his father, into the mountain hosts a handful of herbs, crushed her daughter tried to apply, days after the miraculous hill red as good a right leg.
However, shortly after, red hill and broken bones a few times. Zhu Xinyun borrowed some money to a large mound of red to the city hospital, concluded that the mounds of red had a rare brittle bone disease, not only no cure at present, the child will not grow taller.
villagers after the condition that the red hill, tried to persuade Zhu Xinyun give up mounds of red. But Zhu Xinyun said: times more frequently, and even roll over in bed, the shoulder bones which may fracture due to excessive force, and sometimes not good fracture of the foot, ribs and broken.
hill red and one fracture, regardless of day and night, storm, Zhu Xinyun have taken herbs into the mountains.
14 years, she was almost 20 years to dig deep in the mountains surrounding possible fracture of the herbal treatment for the mound of red bone no less than a hundred times. Once,2009 air max, when she was bitten herbs in the mountains, she killed the snake, the pain in the wound with a sickle to slash open cross-cut, mouth to suck out the venom, the adhere to the drug was taken down completed treatment.
unable to stand, but she is very optimistic, she is most often say
order to minimize the burden on the mother, has been studying the red mound of daily living. She was 10 years old to start their own laundry,nike air max 24 7, normal collar scrub it clean a few times, because strength is not enough, she had to scrub more than 30 times. Could not bend over, he sent for provoking and serious beating bamboo sticks. Although longer than the average washing time of 5 times, but also washed very clean.
whole family went to work,nike air max 2010, mounds of red will be the television to learn Mandarin and to read. Today, the mounds of red learned fluent Mandarin, also recognized more than 400 commonly used words. Military service in Beijing and in the field of two brothers in college letters sent home, she can read every word to his mother. Moreover, she also learned to sing extracts of watching TV, tell mother jokes amuse self.
g3juh3zy3wh is offline   Reply With Quote