Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-20-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
v5440479
General

v5440479 is on a distinguished road
Default mulberry bags uk gdx ain rotr gpr

On the frame beam-column joint reinforcement

Reinforcement anchorage length of steel yield strength,mulberry bags uk, concrete cylinder standard anti-28d, compressive strength of plant function, that is, = KJ_. 2) Chinese standard formula bar form factor a is given directly by the form factor table,replica oakley sunglasses, a form only about wars and steel, other factors influence the length of the anchor, the correction factor for calculating the anchorage length of the re-revised; U.S. regulations formula coefficient K is given by the formula, namely: K = (3) (cb + ... Ktr) '/ db. 3) China specification when HRB335, HRB400,true religion outlet, RRB400 diameter greater than 25Inln grade steel, its anchorage length should be multiplied by the correction factor of 1.1; U.S. regulations have reinforced the size factor,herve leger sale, provided not more than 6 (diameter 19Inln) and deformation of steel wire = 0.8, not less than 7 (diameter 22nlln) steel = 1.0 4) China specification HRB335, HRB400, RRB400 level of epoxy-coated reinforcement,tory burch outlet, the anchorage length should be multiplied by the correction factor 1.25; coated coefficient of U.S. regulations requiring protective layer of concrete not less than three times the thickness of the bar diameter or steel reinforcement spacing not less than 6 times the diameter of the epoxy-coated reinforcement = 1.5, Other epoxy-coated reinforcement: 1.2, not coated reinforcement = 1.0 (this time should be ≤ 1.7). 5) China to consider the specification of reinforced concrete construction in vulnerable disturbances, the anchor length should be multiplied by the correction factor of 1.1; the United States does not regulate this requirement. 6) China specification HRB335, HRB400, RRB400 grade steel in the anchorage zone of the concrete cover thickness greater than 3 times the diameter and reinforced with stirrups, its anchorage length can be multiplied by the correction factor 0.8; U.S. specification does not this requirement. 7) have reinforced the U.S. position coefficient specification to provide reinforcement for the top level = surface height; in CFRP under the binding area of ​​plain concrete plus axillary nodes and core cross-section beam has a direct enhancing effect on the overall framework capacity increase is also very obvious. Beam-column joint application CFRP-concrete beam reinforcement plus axillary combination method, the end of the beam section height increased, the shear, bending along the carrying capacity also increases. Wrapped with carbon fiber ring to the role, constraints of the beam-column joint shear deformation, shear deformation of the core area of ​​making a substantial reduction, the core area of ​​the node increases the shear strength and stiffness. 2 Conclusion Currently, the project has been completed and put into use and acceptance. According to track and monitor display, the beam-column joints reinforced normal use and without any anomalies, showing that the program achieved the desired results.
More articles related to topics:

Mexican architect Luis Barragan residential Appreciation

tory burch outlet qlv ujg yvxa tsu
v5440479 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

151581 2010年11月04日10:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary
Last night I was on the QQ, Tencent report surprised to discover that all the QQ users in an open letter , implying that the 360 attacks slanderous Tencent , Tencent so swallow it , forcing the user to select , either you remove the 360, with Tencent Or you use 360, but not even think about the normal use of Tencent QQ, I do not mind this , you two quarrel , my business ? But after half an hour on the QQ , suddenly playing out of a window , said third-party software is safe , QQ to close . I was depressed ,air force one high, I said Tencent ah , 360 that you scan the user's computer, you say no ? So I did not install 360 computers installed , how do you know Nan ? Tencent , a small company from a decade ago ,nike air force 1, to now become greatly significant . . . . Companies , so you X a cow ! You are very polite to tell me,nike air force one low, I accompany you to accompany me ten years , so the way you are forced to close with told me I had to choose , but I am really disgusted , I feel you threatening me ,air force one low, I do not know 360 is not malicious software, malware , I'm not that professional , the same , I do not know whether such as 360 has said that Tencent spy my privacy , I just want to say , gods fighting, do not let ordinary people suffer ! Countries have laws , there are so many bodies, you find them to two ah !
under way, say , Tencent public relations capacity , poor ! Crisis management capacity, poor ! If such a threat to the way your users to choose , I definitely would not use QQ,nike air force 1 high!
little penguins, money ? Demo ,nike air force one high!
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote