Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:02 AM   #1
tj4rjhjmw9
Corporal

tj4rjhjmw9 is on a distinguished road
Default How not to aggro your tank with AoE

Reader Unst?ppable writes in with a question I thought would benefit others: "Does the Bladestorm aggro problem ever get better? What I mean is, I've seen it countless times,cheap wow gold, the arms warrior enters the dungeon, the tank lets out a sigh (sometimes it's me), we pull the first group and everything goes fine, until he hits that Bladestorm button. That's when somehow he manages to pull aggro from every mob and their mom and makes both the healer's and the tank's lives hell or usually ends up dying within seconds."
Part of the problem here is that certain classes/specs have no aggro dump or reduction ability and as a result their big DPS moves generate a lot of threat. Arms warriors, most DPS death knights (at least the blood and unholy specs I've used) and retribution paladins have limited aggro reduction at best (pallies at least have Hand of Salvation but that's a band aid at best) and while tanking threat (especially AoE tanking threat) requires ramp up time, it's very easy to hit the Divine Storm, Death and Decay, Pestilence, Whirlwind or Bladestorm buttons. (Enhancement shamans with Spirit Weapons seem to be okay,aion kinah, I rarely pull aggro even when I go nuts with Fire Nova.)
I won't pretend I'm not guilty of this myself when I go DPS. In general this seems to be an issue with the plate classes,buy wow gold, as they're designed to be able to tank and thus have not traditionally been designed to shed aggro so much as to generate it. It also doesn't help that since they're in melee range it takes less to pull aggro. So, as a DPS'er, how can we be friendlier to the tank with our big AoE abilities? Here's a few quick and dirty suggestions.
buy wow gold Wait for the tank to stop moving. This isn't always easy to do, but for big AoE pulls the tank often has to gather up mobs that are not close together and get them all close enough for his AoE threat move to work. Running up to a mob and hitting your big AoE while the tank is heading over to another mob not only wastes the ability's AoE damage, it almost certainly gets you aggro. Wait for the tank to use an AoE threat ability. If the druid hasn't Swiped, the DK hasn't hit Blood Boil or put down D&D, there's been no Consecraton from the paladin or the warrior hasn't used Thunder Clap, Shockwave or Cleave, it's not safe to use Bladestorm or a similar ability. Make sure you're in the same area as the tank's AoE threat. A good example is the trash pulls before Scourgelord Tyrannus in Pit of Saron. If the tank has four mobs in close proximity to him and one off in the distance hurling spells at him, don't Divine Storm on the one off in the distance casting spells. If wow gold there are two casters and five melee and the tank has not really bothered to try and hold the melee yet because he's Death Grip pulling the other caster to him, don't hit Bladestorm yet. Hold world of warcraft gold off on AoE until you see the tank has his AoE hitting the mobs you'll hit.
Assuming you don't way overgear your tank, these simple guidelines should help keep the amount of aggro you generate down to a reasonable amount.
tj4rjhjmw9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 04:03 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22129522 2010 年 05 月 04 日 12:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
originally did not intend to go out this May.
husband did not expect a sudden whim, to go out to play! So do not prepare to rush out the door!
no specific itinerary, can not go too far away to think of the place of Wenzhou have not been to a turn!
first to Wen Cheng,mbt sport shoes, due to the late start, hard to find a faster time Baizhang three o'clock. I think last year we went Baizhang and five Zhuji like diarrhea, is a layer of the waterfall. In fact, traveling with a baby is really tiring to do items, although Kenichiro well behaved, but are Shan, and can only embrace. To the top layer when there is no mountain, is get a ladder welded to the cliff, and I was really afraid of heights, the foot felt a little shaking. Many people, her husband a hand holding Kenichiro, no way to hold the one hand, the road still a long way, and the heavens a little rain, we can only give up a little disappointed. More than 5 points down the hill, we have to hurry to Taishun night, the road is still unfamiliar. Here is the text into a mountain, and now think the way that night, really a little scared, uphill downhill,mbt shoes sale, are in the mountains around, but are 180 degree turn, simply not many cars on the road,mbt uk, the mountains are not densely , when our car broke down to it, really scary. That night, her husband made a nightmare, asleep asleep shouted from the bed and bounced up and said that is the dream of pressure over a large truck. Also scared me! Also see the road's terrible!
I heard the bridges Taishun
World Heritage list, but not concentrated in one place, we drive the way the three Shiji Li looked bridge, very few visitors, and then drove ten miles saw the famous The Sixi sister bridge, the so-called outsiders look busy, and we do not see any particular place, just think they are good old! Our bridges trip to an end. Wanted to go home, when seen through Cangnan scenic Yuliao brand, look at the time still early to be diverted to the Yuliao. To Yuliao exactly three o'clock. Yan Ting and the beach here than up pretty good, the water is clean, a lot. But we had not, with nothing,mbt chapa, even cameras, mobile phones do not have electricity! For a walk on the beach. Kenichiro still would not take off your shoes, do not wake up the way, want to go to sea Caicai the water tankers, but Generals refused to say: Really depressed, were dropped. Rent a pair of beach sand toys to play with him, this kid also love clean, even small hands clap your hands hit the sand, and then rub into the pants, see I'm dizzy! Sun drying for two hours, to sets and the sun, we left. 19:30 home, ending the trip.
I summed up what this feeling after two days of travel: on the road a long time, play time is short! Never been anywhere very long for the time,mbt shoes clearance, went to the feel,mbt sale, but so, sometimes more importantly, tourism is a state of mind!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote