Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #1
buigfess1120

Default Windows 7 Ultimate Purple cows, firemen, and choco

Leanne Marshall is sitting in a 100-square-foot office surrounded by cables, boxes, software, hardware, too many chairs, and not enough tables. This is where our interview takes place. She apologizes for the clutter. Everyone's moving offices and she's the one coordinating. It's like setting a migration path for a million blind geese... and she's the GPS. She's the team admin ("Team Mom" as she's often called) for 143 engineers - including the OneNote team - and one VP.

She says she's the perfect fit for the job because "I’m a middle child, sandwiched between two brothers." That which doesn’t' pull your hair/poke your eye/hit your arm makes you stronger. Similar philosophy applies to working with some of our engineers. I can see where she's coming from.

When I sat down to interview Leanne to capture some insights about how she’s using OneNote, I quickly found out that the person behind the app was much more interesting. So in this first in a series of blogs about the people of OneNote, I wanted to share what I learned from Leanne – about her and her favorite Office application.
Leanne was born and raised in the same town and grew up on a farm. She's still very much involved in the dairy industry (Um , favorite pet? "Holstein cow". I kid you not) and is a former Snohomish County dairy ambassador. In fact,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, she managed the Evergreen State Fair Purple Cow booth again this year. For all you athletes out there, apparently chocolate milk is better than those fancy electrolyte drinks with the nasty colors because the fat and protein and carbs and sugar in the milk serve as a longer lasting source of energy. So says the former dairy ambassador….. Leanne's husband is a firefighter,Office 2007 Product Key, so after a full week's worth of work at Microsoft,Office 2010 Professional Plus, and help at the family farm, naturally she finds the time to volunteer as the director of volunteer auxiliary fund-raising for his department. Check out snofire5.org if you want to donate. To my delight,Microsoft Office 2007, I found out that the Snohomish County Fire District 5 uses OneNote to keep track of contacts, businesses, responses, donations, etc. and passes the existing notebook to the new volunteers to get them to ramp up quickly and cheaply.
-- Ayça Yüksel
The Marshalls also bought a house last year (congrats,Windows 7 Ultimate! Welcome to house-maintenance-hell, not that I’m speaking from experience) and used a OneNote notebook to keep track of the houses they saw, what they liked, what they didn't, so that their real estate agent could keep track of their wish list. Her favorite color is plum -- "long before I became a fan of the product". How many times have I heard THAT before (just check out that product box) … Her favorite fonts (she couldn’t just pick one) are Calibri, Wingdings, Unicode. "2665 Alt x makes a heart". Now the OneNote community knows all about Leanne’s affinity for cows, the color purple (plum), and her love for firemen (who doesn’t love firemen?) Thanks, Leanne, for being such a good sport!
<div

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
yuliliade
Captain

yuliliade is on a distinguished road
Cool Superman Hats

Huge variety of Superman Hats in all types, styles, and sizes featuring everything from a simple embroidered logo to beautiful, detailed printed designs
yuliliade is offline   Reply With Quote