Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
9786lxhl

Default [360 CEOs Hong Zhou ] my investment experience

constantly asked whether I could make billions of dollars alternatively even a billion greenback company, I think it was destiny, I never asked myself, have never asked the company. However, I always inquire, there are no more people use your product, your product is not creating value to the user. -
from 2005 to now 5 annuals, behind to reflect on what I have investment projects, the failure of 7, eight, and approximately ten projects are currently done looks good. Of course I still have not listed, not to advert what the financial returns, but I feel very satisfied. -
I summed up a mini, failed projects are not the essence reason for specked not familiar with doing it. Internet projects are the best, I am most familiar with the Internet customer. Everyone should understand what to dine bowls of rice, have their own path dependence, such as my Internet clients, community, search categories of products Bijiao Shu. -
Further, these projects ambition do well as two reasons: one namely I was fortunate, I am familiar with this industry, so scamper into these entrepreneurs. On the other hand, I am not modest, that I no only balloted as the money early, explore them, the maximum essential object namely that I spent in hard go in these enterprises. I helped them blueprint their product strategy and management apt their initial ideas and then setting explicit if the product do, what merit to the consumer to establish. On this basis, to assist them maneuver corporate tactics. Many human meditation that such small enterprises also what strategies, in truth, the smaller the company, the more start-up business,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, the more we absence a clear strategy. Strategy is not hundreds of pages of PPT, is to clear answer: who we are and where we are, we have to where to work, what to do, do not do. -
,GHD IV Straighteners, of way, the process of financing of these enterprises I have helped. Some people have a misconception that at all times the appoint tin be linked to the Hong Zhou financing to money, I said I not so livestock. In fact, not all of the VC and investment for of friendship. Why do I invest a lot of companies can successfully finance? Before you talk with the VC, to give their business plans to set clear, very clear strategy, you solve a problem, catering what products, what is the value of this product, the face of what the user. These sorted out, it is cozy to make it clear with the VC. The opener is, there is no VC investment,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, you should do so. -
I will help these enterprises to build a mechanism for the initial delivery of benefits, it is very important. VC into China, many people thinking almost production the age VC money,GHD Straighteners NZ, but did not know that a VC brings rules of the game which determines the enterprise's founders, seraph investors, attempt capitalists, for well for senior management, professional managers, mediocre workers, how we share the company's shares and options. Finally, the company is successful, everybody can share, this must be open and perspicuous rules of the game. Later, numerous companies do not go ashore,GHD Leopard Grain, all because of a problem on the chief architecture. Do you have an open and perspicuous capital structure, VC will think you're on the road, would have come. Why not be Silicon Valley, Zhongguancun? Zhongguancun, in fact, has no money, no lack of natty people, do not lack good ideas, that is, lack of perspicuous rules of the game. Therefore, the birth of a small business from day one, we should acquaint them to accept the West this just and transparent rules of the game. -
is to introduce them to some of the final VC, teach them how to jot PPT, how to mention. My role is rather special, with a lot of VC is a friend, and he did investors, merely also entrepreneurs,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, so I will be quite important in them a bridge. Note: This treatise originated in the

Sponsored Links