Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 02-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
ohxwrnhk
Private

ohxwrnhk is on a distinguished road
Default Yu Dan's marriage - Qzone log

- Hers: the growth of women in marriage is another major element of a happy marriage it?
Yu Dan: I think the best things in this world is the growth needed to grow a human life, marriage of two people need to grow, which means that one can enjoy themselves without the fear of aging, because she is always growing, She has the weapons to contend with the time, she has confidence, she saw his life come to bloom.
a marriage continue to grow, that is, your marriage, you never have to feel like a romantic lover. And pressure can not be lost because of busy two people's private time, to resort to casual, fine talk about friends, chat world, the evaluation of evaluation of what had happened,ed hardy clothing, talk about children and the elderly, the communication, make your feelings has been very fit.
this person as a living brain to reason, to be very responsible, the family will be running very smoothly; as the heart of the living, we must make family a romantic, naive, a happy dream. This is a balanced combination of ... ...

the composition of a happy marriage: \
Hers: a woman's independence and a happy marriage conflict?
Yu Dan: the independence that a woman has her own world is very complete, and then to marriage and love, she need only be obtained without the need for sacrifice. She can create, can stimulate new vitality, she could pleasure and enjoyment,moncler vest, but her husband is not a Ku Gualian with the child that I was looking for you, and you must give me anything. So I think that independence does not conflict with the happy marriage, independent women that tolerance is, the less independent the less tolerant, because she felt he owed her.

I have carefully read this article three times, I think of as the classic instructions from the hope that passing the determination to aspire to being a friend of each heart are carefully read, from your own life experience and can some perception, to wish everyone a happy marriage of love friends!
Hers: you have two people to see how the division of family roles?
Yu Dan: Inside the marriage, the two roles in the family division of labor will be a casual. A good marriage is balanced, which requires a person as a \The brain alive as the man to reason, to grasp the family money, support the elderly, children's education, etc., that people want great sense of responsibility, the family will be running very smoothly; as the heart of the living, we must show home, a romantic, a naive, have a happy, a dream. The so-called a fly, one do not fly, is a balanced portfolio.
I do not fly often have some ideas, have been the end of July I was going and her husband, daughter go to Japan on vacation, her husband taking into account such factors as now the spread of influenza, and resolutely to the rejected. I will also depressed about, but I would argue with him. I said we go to Japan, went to Dalian, it is also the beach ah! This proposal was accepted by her husband. This is the heart and brain of game theory. He felt I was too tricky, carrying children to Mount Everest will dry things out, but if not me, we have not go even in Dalian, we will spend a summer nest in the home, bored, fight, nothing worth mentioning. So, is this a good marriage, heart to brain compromise, the brain on the heart has to accommodate the crazy dream, everything was harmonious.

Yu Dan: A good companion necessarily the case, but more because of you I love all the world, I am more aware than ever grace the heavy Parenting a better understanding of have their own circle of friends, but know have to go in the world to do many wonderful things. Your love I can not live up to ... ...
marriage is a beaker, into the two people actually two active elements. If you do not recognize that they went looking for another element, it is likely that you find a is a good element, but between the good elements did not respond to you, or even produce bad reactions ... ...
the premise of a happy marriage: a clear understanding of their own.
Hers: to share your personal experience it?
Yu Dan: Marriage is a chemical reaction, not a 1 +1 physical style connection. Marriage is a beaker, into the two people actually two active elements, what is your element, you need and what elements combined together will have a positive response? If you do not recognize that they went looking for another element, it is likely that you find a is a good element, but between the good elements did not respond to you, or even produce bad reactions. It's like buying clothes, girls are like beautiful fashion, you have to do all the crazy clothes, buy home? You will know that some clothes are not suitable for you. So why not put on this understanding of marriage on it?
; ; ; ; ; ----- satisfied that Mr. Lam
Reprinted from alumni of the user at 15:06 on July 14, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Hers: modern women in the workplace more and more beautiful, but often confused about what is suitable for their own marriage, what is the relative measure of the standard?
Yu Dan: The problem is I often female students and I talked about. I have always said, speaking of marriage, be sure to do the other 3 aspects of the evaluation:
1, you really have a tacit understanding on the spiritual life of it? Agree on the value it? His aura is Zhaode Zhu you so that you have a deep spiritual attachment? Love can not replace all this stuff, because you have to have a lifetime. A special love of money and a love of money is not the person together, two people would conflict with each other; a special friend and a particularly nasty like people who can not social coordination. The flash of light, fit is very important.
2, whether enough of your social life integration? Love is two people, but marriage is a matter of two social groups. Marriage is the best integration, identity circle each other, love each other's family, to accept each other's friends, because each of you to love everything in this world, you know more than ever grace the heavy parenting, but to know to operate their circle of friends,juicy couture bags, but know have to go in the world to do many wonderful things. This acceptance, and you will feel more roots, in addition to love kindness there.
3, your ######ual harmony? This is a very important indicator. The passion between men and women, depending on the degree of integration between the body. If your body is not understanding, then you may not directly take it to say it, but the war will be a bit small. This is the marriage of the \
- these three indicators as long as there is a less than 60 minutes, I think not rushed into marriage.

Hers: Does this mean a woman to a large extent, to change yourself?
Yu Dan: no conflict between many of the concepts, inclusive does not mean obedience and connivance. Face in front of people to meet two people in private places Shique should be open. I suggest that a problem may wish to talk in the bedroom, unable to agree on body language can also have it, there is also something intimate about later, will not upgrade to the point where the Cold War. Marriage which need love, need wisdom.
modern society, some women the biggest myths about marriage is that they refuse to grow, that men take care of women is a matter of course, is bound by conscience and responsibility. Marriage is indeed very important responsibility and conscience, but its role can not be overstated. The maintenance of marriage a woman can not just rely on the conscience and responsibility, you have to have their own charm, so that their marriage has been a living, not dying to become a convention.

| Back to logs list
Hers: a lot of good women in the marriage will complain, I thought I lost a marriage, do you think of where their errors?
Yu Dan: in marriage, can not take age, status of that matter. The beginning of the marriage, the wise woman will be two people on the absolute equality of status, before all charges are torn, no loss, no less. You are 10 years younger than him, you young and beautiful, you're better than his great reputation, you're better than his money ... ... This can not be lofty and full of unwilling reasons.
known to have such a story: Britain's Queen Elizabeth to participate in social activities back home very late and found the bedroom door tightly closed. The Queen stood in the door to knock on the door,ralph lauren pas cher, the husband asked: \She knocked, asked her husband, the Queen replied: \Queen Elizabeth seemed to be aware of what, finally, she replied: \
- This story tells us that no woman is eligible before the domineering lover. Into the marriage, the first two are nothing more than the second are the rich world. Nothing is because the equality of all the bills have been torn to pieces, rich with love than the world because, as the two men will spend a lifetime.

Hers: Many people think that love and marriage are two different things, love to find a lover, married looking for a husband, you think marriage and love can be separated from it? Marriage without love, whether it be happy?
Yu Dan: I'm a love, the supremacy of the people. Have someone to talk to me and said about the years of love, has been seriously wounded, only to find a suitable person Jiadiao. I certainly do not agree. If this is to enter a marriage, you have this man is extremely irresponsible. Do you want to just obtain, have you entered the marriage with infidelity is hard to say you will not fall in love with someone else, your behaviors will convey the information he knows, he did not love you. This is equivalent to marriage in the choice of when you have planted the seeds of misfortune.
So then again, before entering the marriage, you need to understand who you are, what you most want, you can not let the marriage is full of romance. A good marriage there is a romantic, but romantic love is the source. If the marriage romance blocked the road, you would have to look outside marriage. So I say choose what kind of marriage is happy, or choose what kind of love from the start. What is your self, you will meet, what kind of love.
marriage is the fusion of the best, recognizing each other's circle of family love each other and accept each other's friends, because of each other, you will love everything in this world, you know more than ever grace the heavy Parenting, more have to go in the world do know a lot of wonderful things ... ...
happy marriage Scale: to meet the other three evaluation

Hers: tolerance is undoubtedly essential for a happy marriage index, specifically,ed hardy shirts, how to interpret it?
Yu Dan: \Your manners have a gentle glow, the atmosphere that you are a woman; your heart has a large measure, that you are a happy woman.

; ;
Hers: a happy family say similar, what do you think a happy marriage model can learn from it?
Yu Dan: good marriage there is no fixed pattern. However, before entering a good marriage, we must first understand themselves. To select the most appropriate their own, not the best. Each girl has a vanity, but the point is particularly important: your marriage is not the exhibits, the man of your choice, your father, the son of your parents, your lover, your hand, has been to white man. These things are no laws for others to see.
Hers: There is also a very popular argument is that a good marriage need to \
Yu Dan: I do not pick the first door, but to pick two people understanding the values,juicy couture tracksuits, but values can be acquired in the form of education. Good match between two people is more important than values, because each person is not captive in the home, you have to enter society, to go to work.
both me and my husband is especially not the same family environment. My father was an intellectual, cultural and historical research for many years engaged in work, I was back ancient poetry from childhood grew up, was carefully protected. I am father was an ordinary worker, the family had four sons, you can say a particularly rough life. But I like my grandma said a word: \My husband is home, the eldest of three brothers listen to him, so my husband habitually willing to take responsibility. My husband and marriage, though not married, but just to the symmetry and complementarity.
into the marriage, in fact, the first two are nothing more than the second are the rich world. Nothing is because the equality of all before the bill have been torn to pieces; rich as the world is due to have love, because the two men will spend a lifetime ... ...
the elements of a happy marriage: equality & tolerance & Growth
ohxwrnhk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links