Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default there is encouragement

Click to learn more of the story to join the army

a situation mutant

1978 year is eventful year, the country's war imminent. Our graduates normal At this point, the army opened the door, the first city to recruit graduates. We are faced with three choices of options: stay in the city re-examination, decentralization, a soldier.

wait Ten years and the book is no longer the days of gazing, I had never felt a Luo Ji, in this lonely,monster beats, empty day, I chat with former classmates, playing chess.

simple cold, my elementary school classmates, but also the neighborhood. His family are only separated by a street from my house, Jane extensive cold personality, a good record straight. Friends have encountered difficult, he heavy children a voice call, pick up arms to settle immediately.

strong, suffered from polio since childhood, walking butt a Britain a dent, a thrust in the back to help children love to sing: ass wings God ... Strong very smart, he drums mischief small appliances without a teacher's ability to stretch the neck so that we often can not understand.

strong housing estates in the streets of the imports, the two-story private houses was very conspicuous. After the baptism of the century small building, more dark gray roof, after years of water erosion, sediment has been exposed on the wall cracks between the blocks. Then have to have a wealth of private houses, and have a wealth must not Luxiang. Private first raid in the Cultural Revolution, capitalists, and this building is relatively quiet during the Cultural Revolution, which is the strong family tradition with a low profile. It is said that strong father old Chinese police, after the liberation, and began a small sale and purchase, then go into hiding in the general public in the. Over the years this building private homes in the neighborhood of the eyes is covered with a layer of mystery.

I used to find this building building strong play. Into the room, first floor of the angle a small room, the light is very dark, relying on old walls arrayed a bookcase, you can see through the glass doors two neatly placed on shelves of thick books . Powerful know that I love reading, then I just look at open bookcase. This bookcase is like a Box opened my sunroof in contact with the literature, I eagerly reading, not only read the also read the You know, in that era, so much can be saved, so full of banned books is just how easy.

strong not love reading, we hide a small room reading, I read him that often into the fan. Hear the voice of his father's door, we rushed to sneak the book into the bookcase to the street.

1978 in the summer than in previous years long, and especially to heat. Noon, the sun hot like a fireball back as roasted and ground black asphalt tan muster Youpao. Night sky like a huge steaming Tiffany arrived at the house of the street people are cool.

every evening, when the last touch of sunset, when fired into the corner, always grab the kids at the head cool Children holding basin, picked up a bucket of water will occupy the site and then put on a throwing wet bamboo bed, couch. Aroma release, the street has filled with bamboo bed, leaving only a narrow channel for people to walk. That's no air conditioning, fans, men wear pants back of a large insert a large palm-leaf fan, shaking splayed feet, wearing a walking street to find someone to play chess Duiyi Lane; older girls were crowded with a bunch of flower sarong joking, sister-in-law do not pay attention to who is wearing cloth shorts Which child sitting in a bamboo bed, family gossip to talk some shoppers, though the topic. The most lively, most are a bunch of naughty children, jump around channeling. Sometimes older children sitting together listening to stories about ghosts,franklin & marshall, terrifying place to hear
long summer passed, the beginning of the new school year, school enrollment is still only our graduates as being thrown out of abandoned property is not in contact with the school. The first cold winter had coerced the leaves danced when we feel that winter has really come. Simple cold to my house, very surprised and said: Soldier? In fact, I am not keen on the soldier, this does not mean I do not love my country, that every day a few days in the television broadcast: . As a Chinese, an enemy who is not angry down the door. I just want to go to school ... ... and simple cold, said: Ying my mind go back, maybe I could see her after military service.

application very well, physical examination, meet the political, armed forces, leading to the area of ​​new uniforms. Parting day I like a lot, the walk at least three years, I have to leave this birth, raising my city really a bit reluctant. Night, I just put on new uniforms issued to simple cold, strong about out the door went swimming imports chapter, Jane looked at me cold, tricks, said: The three of us chatted with along the road, do not know is intentional or not, simply getting cold and strong to go in front of me, and Zhang Yong pull behind. At this time, I would be bound up, even if has become incoherent, strange touches chapter looked at me before swimming to open the imports: the back door ah? , then to know what to do. Thirty years later, when I recalled this chapter swimming scene together when they laugh, then how much of our pure ah.

next day, I put on new uniforms to wear cap, backpack on his shoulders across a mother, sister, teachers, and simple cold along with recruits pro team onto the next cluster site. League Chiang will be a red flower not in my chest, told me a good dry, dry out the satisfactory end to my eyes constantly searching the crowd never see chapter swimming figure, just when the train starts slowly I will be a new diary from the window and handed simple cold, so he gave Zhang Yong. Sounding the train whistle emitting a white vapor slowly driving out of the platform, the platform waving off the shadow of the crowd

two, into the barracks

midnight and two o'clock, the train stops in a small train station. The dark night, cold wind, the platform on the ridge along the children hanging icicle. Quebec Quebec's station house black stand alone in the darkness, the door on an incandescent light shaking in the cold, dim the lights,
tracts of snow flying around, we put cotton cap ear congestion on the platform constantly stomped. Military commander then ran into the station house to find phones, for a while, ran out of the car is not here, notify the row set up teams on foot to the new barracks. The style of the mountains outside the cold, gravel road was slightly painful foot hygiene, our teeth in the snow in the difficult road.
Queshan artillery training unit is located in a Shanwa in. Rather, the dawn to know us as the arms of artillery. Squad leader said, once a year winter training has started, the company has entered the range division, recruits in training after three months here in order to assign to the company.

the mountains the air is fresh, beautiful scenery. For the soldiers of our city, the city used to seeing the scenery, mountains, everything is in the United States, the thick snow of rolling hills covered with a layer of silver makeup,foot chaussures, around the turn of the winding mountain roads like Fairy of the belt layers of overlapping peaks, homeopathy, gurgling streams and surrounded by mountains whispered merrily Pentium issued with, if not from the foot ring of barbed wire is also to remind us to soldier, really thought it was to this place play of the visitors.

Boot camp is just to build up two rows of bungalows, scaffolding piled on the side, run a wet gray cement walls exudes the astringency of every 20 recruits live in a pass between two rows along the wall put Chase Shop , leaving only a middle aisle. The squad leader from the old company to sharing a room with recruits, recruits daily life guidance and training. Training daily sunrise, sunset collection team during the day and recite 2-3 times a week with an emergency late-night set. This is all new recruits live.

my upper berth Li Baogang is the class of the He finish the long march mattress on the . That night the whistle sounded, the dark while banging, spread my feet to kick with his foot, grabbed the guns out of the house, so we went to the front of the house open space stand a formation, he single-handedly carrying a backpack in one hand and pulling the heel staggering ran into the team, the captain heard the password make him a child out, before he actually went to the crotch of the buttons on the bottom, bending beneath us to laugh.

early spring in February, we had in the army on the first Spring Festival, the temporary dining hall is temporary, a collection of whistle sounds, the row set up a small team went to the dining room running the open space before , while singing children while the entire team, because new recruits are in the local armed forces clothing collar, most inappropriate, trousers on the roll, seam side sleeve imports, Touyi Wai brim to the back, the company commander had no alternative, the company only after waiting for the next swap. After briefly commenting on the company commander, say to scramble hold rice spoon, hat child, We mad clamor back to their class, each class are squatting on the ground a circle eating, and occasionally, the company commander, instructor scrambled into the circle, holding hands Wan, his mouth, Penpenxiang of millet gruel, with us, Henan strong imports that make us feel a trace of warm tone.

nearly three months of boot camp to make us feel a dull, boring, just arrived at the kind of child novelty has long gone, every day, repetition training dizzying queue, where the old squad leader, said the company does not take the old queue, will speak only once a month,franklin marshall, which gives us the idea of ​​the company early next. Commander seems to see through our mind, in the early training upon the resounding said: Commander words right, to the troops is a good soldier to soldier, commander words make us feel excited.

next company, I received letters from the first chapter swimming, in the letter, she wrote enthusiastically: The successors of the proletariat, so Chairman Mao's good soldier. This letter are encouraged, there is encouragement, more promising, both between the lines with the color of that era. Reply to the chapter finished swimming, I wrote a letter to my sister the way, I want to help my sister crocheted collar to send over two, then, in the recruits in a fashionable white collar Shangzhui hook fabric, that is nice and to prevent the collar wear. Sister, ingenuity, high school classmates when she made love to touch the hand imitation live. Sister replied to her letter, said: handed over to her, looking at you ...
next day the company recruits even slaughtered a pig. Noon meal will be, the company sent the car to take military barracks before the path bristle. Mission complete military directly under the company pick, then selected by the company. Wuhan membership fellow recruits and I bear direct command of the British assigned to the group with radar, then soldiers squad leader Wang Jushang old Liu hauled our backpacks fling: Only one road into the mountains, winding winding road meandering extension of ups and downs, long passing team, billowing yellow dust shrouded spacious days. There is also a pole when the sun is high, where do we reach the mountain tile regiment Gang. Coincided with the weekend, the town crowded, crowded downtown across from the team after the split into two, all the way towards the hinterland mountains indeed tied to live artillery battalion; the way towards the group three miles outside the direct command of even the residence. Next command with three battalions, the team position after three camps, the positions are very spectacular, dressed in camouflage nets heavy artillery majestically stands on the beach, the barrel directly at the blue sky, green rows of neatly arranged tents .

day dusk, we take the military six GAZ car in a village in the rice field. We introduce an old Liu to monitor small farm house, a dozen soldiers crouched around the hospital is the central dining. Room light is dark, house using the root stalks separated by a wall pole, fellow landlords live in the East Room, West Wing arrayed dozens of simple camp bed. Monitor Shuangshouyitan face with shame and said:
this evening, I Fanlaifuqu to sleep, the moonlight from the exhaust vent where the child came in the door of the door, according to the soil on the ground in uneven potholes like a frost. I have a myriad of thoughts, the father, mother, sister, Zhang Yong's shadow in front of me shaking. Home, his father as the unit led the educated youth sent cadres to the countryside in Hubei through the mountains, not back off. I do not know how his father's situation? After high school, my sister asked her mother to jump the queue to the border is blocked, has been depressed. Zhang Yong moment doing? Before leaving that night recall the encounter, the more I feel separated from the more precious the friendship between the students. When the village came the first tone, when the cock crows, my cluttered thoughts in slowly confused ... ....

Township of morning fog Patent Ye. The air was filled with bursts of aroma, old Liu picked up an affair squad leader, two hooks to hang on a drum, and I called on Britain to recruit Bear river carry water. Through the village, around the threshing floor, stacked in front matched the high mountains, between two mountains, a stream like Bailian hanging down to the foot of the wide river has become a crystal-clear spring colors shines all sorts of pebbles, shrimp swimming in the water. Squad leader bent over the left shoulder a ramp, grasp the rope gently flick the hook hand to scoop up a bucket of water, and then straightened up, looked at the horizon gradually translucent gray dawn tells us that the mountains are blocking, but also very poor, and some farmers no life out over mountains, watching the monitor worried eyes, I thought a move, this man from rural Henan, bosom bears an complex simplicity of the farmers, it is our soldiers from the city's students can not understand. Filled with water, we returned along the same route.

radar station has 14 soldiers, including a cook, platoon leader and webmaster. Soldiers from Henan, Hubei, Sichuan countryside. Only if we are to recruit high school graduates from the city of soldiers, regiments and battalions head very seriously. Webmaster Tanjia not rejoin, health and the radar recruits being done routine maintenance work.

1979 年 2 月 16 is a can not forget the day, to the Vietnamese border in Yunnan army launched offensive self-defense war, Henan, 43 infantry army troops, tanks, 8 division marched the Yunnan border, webmaster Zhang Yihai access to the division command, starry night to return the company. The whole group has entered a combat, reconnaissance company ready to fly, loading guns, bombs loaded, ready to listen to a transfer order, the atmosphere suddenly tense. Bear and I were followed by British veterans of the radar on the 1st to learn manipulation of hand, the radar on the 2nd hand manipulation skills, radar units in the small changes reflect large changes from 1978, the military attaches great importance to military modernization and military quality of training. Recruits each year are connected to the owners in person to pick, radar, there are strict criteria: average 1.70 meters tall, their heads Emmanuel reaction alert, good memory. Company commander often proudly in front of battalion and regimental head said: I was just enough height 1.60 meters I do not have much expertise on the arms request, as long as a good soldier on the line. I did not expect the owners yet on the radar hand control 1, an important position, it makes me very excited manner.

Yunnan border fierce fighting, our division has added two batches of troops to support the front, around the village are the remains of the martyrs came Queshan nationals to return home the message. At this time, I received a regiment and Xiong Ying Shangqiu Air Force radar command to participate in enhanced communication training camp.

three Shangqiu training

Shangqiu in Henan Province, east, and adjacent Lankao County, Henan Province is famous flooded area. Every two days, including preventing the sand from the north wind wrapped in incredibly hard to reach Shangqiu train station the day, raging sand to sweep the sky in every corner of the city. Yellow dust will be infected with a layer of old city, dark brass color.

Station's narrow streets, rickshaw pullers bind tightly to the coat collar waiting sporadic customers, when the squad out of our 14 sites, the rush to stop people walking in looking at. At that time, a small army of action, people will trip moving sensitive nerve.

Air Force radar communications battalion in the eastern outskirts of the city, is a converted ammunition depot training base. Large classrooms with 60 sub-row seats, two rows of the podium on the left is the grass green uniforms of the Army trainees, two rows of the right side is a navy blue uniform of the Air Force trainees. From the classroom window looked out, two-phase control radar mounted on the playground, rectangular antenna sweep back and forth.

Air Force Army of the food standards higher than the daily meal pasta, no two rice (rice mixed with millet), the training unit does not Bath, Sunday, the participants out of the team to go downtown bathhouse bathing, washing, after watching the film.

Army and Air Force student dormitory students correspond, are flat house. Because in the same classroom in the school, students are familiar with each other between each other, from the division reconnaissance company of the Hui, smart and capable, is led squad leader, will be promoted to platoon leader after training. Love love crazy trouble Survival Song, is the main control 627 hand-radar group, every time, correspondent to send a letter, he will be a rush in his hand, then, a manor Monie up, graceful handwriting on the envelope found letter in the folder or hard object, it quickly out of the hands held in the name of shouting: This trainees under pressure in the body, forced him to pull out letters or photos. That day, Survival Song shouting my name, my moment, immediately, by the end of their pressure in the body, until I finished the last of the inscription: to a parcel handed to me.

retrieve packages from the post office open, blue cloth neatly stacked with four wavy, clean white woven collar, below is a principal thread filled diary. When I open a blank diary, the sheet of paper fall on the ground, open, eye line to show the familiar handwriting: Zhang Yong of the blame for the chaotic I see her clean and simple, but I did not realize that this is a girl ashamed to be a lifetime of happiness colors are woven in the collar on the site, are hosted in this diary .

frankly, when I thoroughly pure, his mind full of stirring, high-spirited desire to win, I imagined to join the party, put dry, and when I returned home, I will straight backs shoes in the street will be slightly too is made. To achieve this goal, I want to abandon all other thoughts. For more premature emotional problems are bewildered no. Eighteen fantasies and impulses, so I made a rash decision to return the diary of Wuhan. Half months later, Zhang Yong wrote back, writing on the letterhead crooked, leaving a few stains prints. Reading the letter, I seem to see her tears falling on the letterhead: crocheted out of the needle in, but ... ... Frankfurt, a famous writer said: , everything is late.

the pain of the mind needs time to repair.

every weekend, the participants go to the movies, I will be in the bedroom of the lamp to write chapter swimming, I repent a rash move,casque beats, encouraged her to seek comfort re-admitted to the university.

three months after the military ended, we returned to their units.

======================================== =============

went to a year joined the army, you have to take off the uniform, then join the army you still remember the scene: to register, inspection, distribution, recruits with ... ... and welcome to Haitai customer Cup Jagged Network
and the market price of 489 yuan a
相关的主题文章:

想到天亮

时间流逝掉的只是光阴

何因总觉时光短

BEIJING, July 29 – A Beijing bar is hosting a three-day blues festival starting on Friday, featuring a dozen bands and soloists from around the world.
Cafe CD Blues, on the Third Ring Road near the Agricultural Exhibition Center, and its previous location a few blocks further south, has been home to the city's alternative music scene since the 1980s.
It has been owned for nearly two years by veteran R&B singer and bass player "Big John" Zhang Ling.
Playing on Friday from 7 pm are Chinese band Little Inn, the US' Peter Muchinson Band, Bobo Stump from Japan, Matt Cooper (featuring Swiss Werner Fischer on guitar) and Defy, a Chinese rockabilly group. The night finishes at 1 am.
On Saturday, Joseph J. Johanna from New Zealand will perform folk blues from 3:30 pm, followed by Chinese band Out of Control, then Fernando Fidanza, the Peter Muchinson band again, Zhang Di and Lucy in an East meets West performance, and then the Big John Blues Band led by the bar's owner. The evening will finish with a blues jamming session from about 11:15 pm.
Fernando Fidanza will kick things off from 2:30 pm on Sunday with his Italian Blues. He'll be followed with a harp clinic and harmonica competition until 5 pm. Starting at 4:30 pm outside will be another set by Joseph J. Johanna, then Hong Kong's Chit Chat band, Hoochie Coochie Gentlemen, Bobo Stump and finally, The Chinese Hell Cats from 10:30 pm.
The cost of admission is 150 yuan ($23), including a free drink, for each day, or 400 yuan, including a free drink every day, for all three days.
"Beijing will have seen nothing like it," says one of the event's promoters, Beijing-based US businessman Craig Quick.
"This is a brilliant line-up of extremely talented musicians who know and love the blues inside out. It's going to be a tremendous occasion."
In the early 1980s, as bassist for Chinese rock legend Cui Jian, Zhang Lin developed a deep understanding of the development of modern music in China when Western music was considered "capitalist". He used to listen to The Beatles tracks smuggled in from the US.
Zhang studied bass in Australia and returned to China to collaborate with some of the top blues and jazz artists in the country, creating in 1995 China's first jazz fusion band, Tien Square. In 1996, he joined his old band mate, Cui, and International Monetary Fund vice-president John Anderson to form the first blues band in China, The Rhythm Dogs. He released his first solo album, Nu Ren De Ge (A Woman's Song), in 2008, and also runs a musician booking agency.
Many of the world's jazz greats have visited or performed at the CD Blues Cafe and Bar, including Wynton Marsalis, Kenny Garrett and Herbie Hancock's band.
Blues evolved from the unaccompanied vocal music and oral traditions imported from West Africa and rural tunes into a wide variety of styles and subgenres, with regional variations across the US.
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links