Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-15-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
4c7i2e8c0d
Private

4c7i2e8c0d is on a distinguished road
Default 10 Questions for Project Runway – Fashionista Fa

10. Isn’t Janeane’s consistent mediocrity astonishing?  Her dress was just so perfectly OK.
2. Who knew there were so many rules for picking a cover outfit? (And we’re pretty sure this Vogue Rachel McAdams cover breaks all of them.)
5. Shouldn’t Ben have won? His dress was actually pretty! And it would’ve boosted Marie Claire’s avant-garde fashion cred by at least 500%.
3. Isn’t the first lesson of clothing construction “Make it too long, you can hem it when you’re finished”? So please explain why everyone had a length problem this episode.
4. Did anyone else see a much less pretty this when looking at Anthony’s dress? Because I did, and I was not happy about that.
8. How did Anna’s garment even happen? I just can’t conceive a situation where any of those pieces are appropriate.
9. Why so many nude tones? It’s a cover! There’s such a color problem on PR.
Posted in:
News,new era hats, People Are Talking 10 Questions for Project Runway By Steff Yotka Friday, Feb 12, 2010 / 9:08 AM GMT -5
7. Jay’s dress would’ve been super pretty without the shoulder wreath, right? Not for a cover of Marie Claire, or Heidi, but in general I think it was pretty gorgeous.
6. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t allowing Emilio to cut his straps off on the runway unfair? They’re looking at his dress with changes made to it, so shouldn’t they let all the other designers make one change for the better once on the runway?
1. How is this THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE EVER if it just consists of PR judges promoting themselves? Shouldn’t the biggest challenge involve something that would take a little more effort to orchestrate? Like a collaboration with a non-PR related designer/publication/model?
4c7i2e8c0d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links