Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Q5i1o3l9c

Default Affection namely namely a misadventure , apt decea

of Leon: Ang Lee comes to He once again peace of the sleep time, his best moments have been looking back.

upon and underneath, approximately has nought to do, nought is narrated. Do nought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

original title: La Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano
English translation: The Legend of 1900
Chinese translation: Pianist - Taiwan / sound and light with my fly - Hong Kong / 1900 Legend
Screenplay: Lei Zhu 塞佩托纳托 Giuseppe Tornatore / Alessandro Baricco
Director: Giuseppe Tornatore
Lei Zhu 塞佩托纳托 Starring: Tim Roth Tim Roth decorated one thousand 9 / 1900
Pruitt Taylor Vince Pruitt Taylor Vince decorated Max Tooney
Melanie Thierry Mélanie Thierry decorated girl
Genre: Drama / Music Rating: R Class (foul language)
Length: 125 minutes Country: Italy Language: English
Release: Fine Line Features (U.S.)
Release Date: October 28, 1998 - Italy / December 25, 1998 - U.S.
won the most Golden Globe 1999 Good soundtrack

Syria plays one of a small minority
:
time in the early 19th century, numerous sites are carrying the dreams of a cycle - to and from Europe and USA between the Virginia digit.

Danny black employees on board in a wealthy meal, attempting to collar their chance to depart the expensive material, where they ascertain an neglected child on the piano. It was a lovely lad. Danny decided to adopt him kindly, because 1900 was while the babe also had a strange appoint - 1900.1900 in Danny and the team, led by growing up. No. Virginia is his world, his home.
One day, while the ship was clear of the visitors into the heart of the piano fascinated to a look at who is playing a ragged clothes of kid. That is 1900 for the first time playing, he ordinarily see the blue color of the ocean through the windows of the mournful feeling jerky with small fingers to play with, but the very fascination. Therefore an exception to his skipper to linger in the boat.

1900 is a dulcet genius, his sea-blue eyes and common appearance of things can be felt through its inherent rhythm of life, and therefore his music influenced a steady stream, no matter to see what can be created quickly out a fresh, beautiful music.

Italian materialism namely the current director 乔塞普托纳 Torre (Giuseppe Tornatore) directed the film Tornatore, who directed through word of jaws is quite good, Sight and sound to build a good job, there are the usual Hollywood manner tungsten, and accordingly the film are apparent in numerous scenes feel some accidentally. But I meditation the intention is to make the director extra amused in the spectators into the film, then those harmless

actor's performer is Tim Roth (Tim Roth), all felt to play a 27-year-old youngster, Tim Roth is a little old. But do not deny that his deeding is really good, played by gifted Pianist 1900 entire body exudes a pretentious,Supra Pilot Shoes, spiritual, innocent artistic character.

1900 has not left the Virginia mathematics, understanding of the world is finite to the finite space on embark. He was the legendary continent what can happen there is an innate alarm, fear of lost. Afraid to have music on embark, with all of its own will probably get nothing, including the account, date of birth. But one day, 1900 outside the cabin through the skylights to see a beautiful girl, she deeply touched the hearts of 1900, meantime his hands certainly pop anthem ever touching music. So 1900 determined to board on land to find her. When he went to the ship in connection with the mainland, the medium of the stairs, he stopped. Everyone looked at him, he is looking at the front of the tall mansions of New York City. He threw away the cap back to the boat.

eighteen keys, he mastered. And the outside world? Would only give him numerous answer marks, many of the keys to main?

aesthetic genius out of tune with real life, only in their restricted world of infinite roam, others can not understand. Before dying in 1900, I saw the look he is not fearful of death, even for a special sense of belonging and feel at ease, but I also see a ray of hope, only a track, looking amenable to some understanding, but unfortunately no. So that finally even that shimmer of hope into a alone, they had chosen all the feelings into ecstasy of music. I think this is dedication to the masterpieces each have feelings.

Virginia suffered a number of blaze as a combat hulk, authorities decided to thump up. The 1900 ultimate out of his courage at sea world,Supra Skytop II Shoes, the faultless music with his deep blue soul and a cabin hidden in the depths of depression, with a noisy crash, along with his birth family - Virginia No. together into a sea of ​​clouds.

chronicle films like But the

films soundtrack is quite splendid. Which episode is a claim to JAZZ melody genealogy to aboveboard dare to Virginia, No. 1900. They took turns, JAZZ musicians had, naturally, melodrama a good hand piano, but the so-called open, spirited, lofty JAZZ music is passion finally vanquished in the 1900's the affective feeling of deep and even closed some of the music under. Soundtrack for the film is top dignity in the world to enjoy the Italian music main Yan Neo Maurice Morricone (Ennio Morricone). He and the director Tornatore is an antique partner, and More different style of film music, mainly pleasure sway with the contrast of light as nice as silk. Because in

everywhere seek to fine the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
immersed in the chaos of thoughts, the
struggle for a long time,
like this virtually universally embraced the film, you said ten thousand good things just a cilia of its glory, you will again sing the compliments of how submerged in chorus in unison. As a maverick as his career in pursuance of the pursuance of the
but who can look after their import and backup it freely? Li Bai Xianxian see Cui Hao's pre-emptive, she was a cold, but still can not help Debating a few. I see so many remarks on the 1900, heart of a 3 cool cool cool two. . . End could not assist throwing bricks chase Yu.
7 annuals ago afterward I read this film abdomen boom, and finally put up and persevere not put a fart. Seven annuals after I do not concern to peruse it again, you can feel Puchi it because a new feeling. On end, aboard land and sea, which I do not want to say. I just want to speak about 1900 this person.
people call him a genius. Everyone lunatic for him. From 1900 with the name of this extraordinary play, it is leap to be a amazing person. Attention, applause and glory, ordinary people may end their lives are not something for the genius of 1900, as commonplace as air.
But look, praise and reputation, and not very happy, not for long. There are scenes of a film I particularly uncomfortable: people approximately the disco music in 1900 around the period somebody saw the Statue of Liberty, all of a sudden Zuoniaoshousan flapping in the wind, leaving only a lonely figure 1900. Can not save more honor alone, non-genius at the moment he is a penniless were relinquished.
genius is maybe the world's most unfortunate one. All genius is heterogeneous. And then the alien will not be decent people really love, if it were not for to accept. 1900 Pieces dumbfounded those who, at the end of the piano, they will Zaba mouth dispelled. 1900 such a genius more like a caress. People will love it, attach to it, obsessed with it, but it went to the middle of the road to face Chi Speed, who will not flutter in the past with their own body to block.
probably only trumpeter is willing to listen to the heart prefer than the piano 1900 people, he did not understand him, but he esteemed him. He esteemed the sake of full independence in 1900. I saw some people say that whether he was portly he would faint and then shuffle the 1900 hit disembark. I think this idea will not become that he was predestined to fat, not 1900 as the only true friend.
If we seriously, assume disembark trumpeter really get to 1900, the article will be how to stretch? We all kas long asthe trumpeter can not furnish to come down as a friend to find a new boat, to find 88 keys and an end. 1900 will inevitably be rubbed off the corners and mediocrity, the Red fall into a mortal.
live, or live at ease. This is too a problem. The alternative is in any circumstance the 1st mortal to live anew, The genius put the solace of the psyche to see more massive, decease is emulated. So mortals tin shame,Supra Footwear, but genius ambitioning to Stick. Each person received his maximum amounted entities,Supra Cruizer Shoes, speaking more than anybody another who does no lose.
I was not really happy with the genius of this word to define 1900. Genius has been overused. I prefer to say that 1900 is ET. We live on this planet who would like to express to speak. This is a human access. But the 1900 does not belong to the human category. He fingers his vocal organs, spliced to his heart and eyes. He is a human bodily functions, his perception and mind is the ET's. (ET both foreigner)
ET is surprising, but not startling. Because each of us are ET.
philosophy of a child to see primer One day you will stop and look at yourself, then think: I saw everyone has two eyes and a mouth, I can not understand how this is exactly the same human in different category of the planet.
until I discovered the person heart, deeper than the sea, and found a feud in a human the inconsistency between heaven and world than are great. I was gradually convinced that each of us are ET, at least accustomed to be ET. When we are connate so vastly assorted, as gathered from always corners of the macrocosm to the planet. We watch the earth via the eyes of the angle, the intensity of our brain nurse, we wet his pants, pose, are so independent so flourishing.
We have very solitary, fresh and jump. But then, we have been taught, by alteration, was put into orbit. So we turned from one to distinct group of ET ET (earth). We live immersed in the crowd's face dimmed, at the outset glimpse no different. Only a coincidence, such as 1900, fortunate (or cursed?) To maintain its own independence and the ET persona, a genius in the eyes of people on earth and heterogeneous.
differences lead to solitude. Save a difference of ET in the curious eyes in the meantime bear a mammoth bear alone, distant further the mortal to bear alone. Although people such as us who are left also some differences, but generally look beautiful near. We feel the anguish after falling out of adore more than anyone else's are great, we hug a loved one consider themselves better than anyone else happy. But a marble truth is: everyone's anguish and pleasure are no different. You do not romance the wanton alcoholism? Not wailing? Meet your love will not drink? Not crazy mini smile? In truth,2011 Supra Shoes, we are just often reiterating it, fits.
we lost identity in return for a resonance. With the art of looking through our sense of human ecology intersect in portion, wiping away tears, comfort each other, or that equilibrium each other (the original was more than I Cana, which under the more heart Lishu Tan, like the surface occasionally Zhangdou friend will often ascertain me dining the same, look in balance). The genius of the male known as the multitude stood outside, watching gloomily as he is not a group of some of his species. ET with the instinct of those who across section, extraction, exaggeration, leading to the heart. Some of those who can not cross, then as a lonely source, so that they can never blend into the crowd. They fair hid their ships in,Supra Indy NS Shoes, hiding their internal world, alive unattended, and then die, and finally to decay.

knot: oscar wilde (Oscar Wilde) said that this world there are merely two tragedies: an is you get what you absence, the additional is you obtain what you want.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

142778 2010 年 08 月 31 日 21:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Traditional Chinese Medicine

Time: 2010 9 月 3 日 (周五) 18:30
Location: No. 42 Tung Yan Street, Xuanwu District, Nanjing colleagues Chinese Community Health Center, fourth floor, Hall

participants: a member of Chinese radish, Jiangsu Traditional Chinese Channel users and other fans

activity flow and content:

1, activities begin at 18:30, regardless of supper, taking into account the activities of more than a dozen people get to eat again just in time, so the dinner, please take care of themselves.
2, the best time, if something really does not matter a little bit late, anyway, who sat out a first-come-style chairs, who was sitting inside the core cotton grass futon - futon still in the process express the hope sent on time to, do not let us children not to do.
3, activities are the the teabag for different physical, but also some time ago with my professor out of G for different physical tea,new balance 574,Stroke, life-saving method bloodletting - a lot of filial regret not soon see -, there are yin, yang, blood stasis, deficiency and other symptoms as well as some targeted species.
4,new balance mens, chat, drink tea without charge. If necessary, pack away, the site offers canvas bags and small bags. Self-service, a package of 6-8g appropriate, a dollar per pack, canvas bags are a dollar. Examples of what, if you want to bring back 10 bags of tea to drink physical deficiency, it is 10 + 1 package tea bags canvas bag = 11 million; If you owned a clean food bags, compared with 10 yuan. Because the price is low,new balance sneakers, please bring their own zero money. Will be ready to have group parties and gotten the raw material powder, put a small tea bags and canvas bags pink, change disk, need your own equipment flour bag their own payment and give change,new balance running shoes, the standard DIY-- of course, If you need our help, we are very happy.
Overall, the event is an understanding of the Chinese people know each other chat theme activities, non-standard, non-formal, but relaxed and happy, comfortable casual. Please register to play in, if it is to participate in rigorous study carefully the formal application.

Finally, want to report the names of friends be sure to be present, because the room is relatively small, up to accommodate 18 people. We do not want to sign up but not to the situation, not to mention that although the loss of their own, but they wasted a newspaper does not want to come back on the name of the person's opportunity. Please tie!

Note: This could be away for tea drinking and raw materials are selected from the Ministry of Health Option 87 edible food - all food, both herbs, very safe ,You are my flower - Qzone log, please rest assured; same time,new balance outlet, these tea bags after a reasonable formula, Professor G,flipped - Qzone log, I hope everyone's body will be able to have some help. Thank you!
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote