Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:17 AM   #1
8monstersx

Default dr dre beats 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We

tadpoleaudio on March 1,beats headphones dre, 2011 at 2:31 AM
RT @tsururadio: On @TSURURADIO 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… –
Email *
@LOOSELIPSmik no retiring… just expanding my horizons, following my passions, and still bloggerin’ about music here and there! ;)
I’m a bit sad, but also eager to see how this all plays out. So long as I can still shove a mixtape or two down yer throats, I can’t complain!
Recent Posts Hooray For Hollywood: Album Review / Alexander “Alexander” What I did at Bandcamp with accompanying mini-mixtape! Something Old (Guy,beats headphones, Jodeci & Boyz II Men) & Something New (The Weeknd) from Some Velvet Blog Notes From A Passerby: Where Have The Heroes Gone? At the Library with the Blues WTF YOU SAYIN….in German? Some Times: we hit the road Take Two: Surfer Blood – Astro Coast Pooch’s Props – Definition Corner Profound Broccoli: local finds Various and Sundry: Musical Myth-Busting Sad Bastard Sundays: If you haven’t heard…Isbells presents… she stands there stark ########## mixtape!!! Hypem Hunting – Rush Some Old (The Flatlanders) & Something New (The Paperhead) from Some Velvet Blog follow along

search archive Select Month March 2011 (52) February 2011 (23) January 2011 (40) December 2010 (28) November 2010 (29) October 2010 (35) September 2010 (43) August 2010 (48) July 2010 (40) June 2010 (44) May 2010 (42) April 2010 (41) March 2010 (46) February 2010 (45) January 2010 (53) December 2009 (51) November 2009 (72) October 2009 (115) September 2009 (85) August 2009 (85) July 2009 (85) June 2009 (90) May 2009 (111) April 2009 (109) March 2009 (84) February 2009 (76) January 2009 (61) December 2008 (64) November 2008 (37) October 2008 (46) September 2008 (42) August 2008 (36) July 2008 (40) June 2008 (44) May 2008 (44) April 2008 (42) March 2008 (52) February 2008 (15) January 2008 (20) December 2007 (18) November 2007 (13) October 2007 (21) September 2007 (20) August 2007 (22) July 2007 (15) June 2007 (14) May 2007 (21) April 2007 (16) March 2007 (24) February 2007 (31) January 2007 (23) Copyright © 2011 paper crane collective @ tsururadio. All Rights Reserved.
Magazine Basic theme designed by Themes by bavotasan.com.
Powered by WordPress.
Music is love. #pcc

tsururadio on March 1, 2011 at 2:30 AM
Tadpole Audio » Blog Archive » Tadpole Audio + Paper Crane Collective = Good Times, Good Music on March 11, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Ari & I got to talking and before you know it, a spark lit up in the ether between our too pooters and we were set into action!
About a week later, we have 22 music bloggers from all over this relatively tiny little Earth ready to, as they say, rock & roll!!  In no particular order:
REM’s Radio Free Europe – Seemed kinda fitting, no?
So what does all this mean???  It means, pretty much every day you’ll have a different voice from a group of the amazing and varied music bloggers in the information super highway of interconnect love canals!  From Dorice’s Profound Brocoli to Slowcoustic’s Sad Bastard Sunday and 20 other bloggers (so far) in between.  Sure, some of friends above will move on, some more will join us, our numbers will grow & shrink, but we think there’s a different way to bring the music geek community together, something outside the social networks & white noise bloggery.
I’m really glad that you didn’t totally pack up your bags but this change makes me nervous. You’re my favorite music blogger by far. That said, I really liked the way that things were around here. No disrespect meant. Of course I’m gonna stick around and see if I can adapt to the changes or if I’ll have to go the way of the dodo.
RT @tsururadio: music is love. #pcc
the paper crane collective is… ...27 music bloggers strong, the paper crane collective, is a community blog about music check out our program guide for our post schedule.
Here’s the latest draft as of last night of the program schedule (we got a couple more tweaks before it’s finalized-finalized), “week 1″ start today!
@tsururadio sad that you’re retiring(-ish), but glad to see ur keeping the site alive and broadening horizons. looks like it will be great.
and from tsururadio…..
contact us @ paper crane mail
Website
Dorice’s Profound Broccoli
Well gee. I guess this is what I miss out on when my life gets sucked up by dance team.

5ScorePachyderm on February 28, 2011 at 11:12 PM
RT @tsururadio: Did you hear the news??? @tsururadio —– 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… – ht …
19 Responses to 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… tsururadio on February 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM
This collaboration sounds great! I love The Recommender, so let’s hope the rest of you are up to that standard!:)
Click the schedule for a big version

THAT’S blog 2.0 — suck it gawker! lol
chantilly on February 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM
Amelia on February 28, 2011 at 7:02 AM
Ari’s Some Times
hihosylvia on March 1, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Martin’s Peanut’s Playground
I think that’s it!  I hope you are as excited as I am.  Cuz…. I’m really ########ing excited! Now how about a little music, eh?
Did you hear the news??? @tsururadio —– 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… –
Love love love,
Aaron aka Tsuru
Chris by dailybeatz
Sandy from Slowcoustic
Jessica P from Music Vagabond
Hello & welcome to the latest and greatest and most awesomest version of tsururadio ever!  I think this makes tsururadio version 4.0, paper crane collective 2.0, but really… who’s counting? All I know is things done change. Change is good. Hope and change. Can you spare some change?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Jessica from New Music Co
I am still the owner & of course I will be contributing (my day is Fridays),dr dre beats, but Ari will be managing our collective egos, freeing me up to give tsurufoto & our deliciously sinful nudiezine all the time & attention it needs.
[...] emails, Gchats and a batch of re-designs later, the Paper Crane Collective was born. We now have a base of 22 music bloggers, from all over the world, contributing to this [...]
Will from We all Want Someone To Shout For
i just want to say i love this blog, and i’m glad you’re not going anywhere. the collabos sound awesome :D xo
David from The SF Critic
Kevin on February 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM
It may fail miserably. But I love failure. Some of the best things I’ve ever done have crashed & burned in blaze of glory. It’s through failure we move on. So…. no matter the outcome, it’s worth the go!
Tim from The Blue Walrus
and me.. Aaron!
RT @tsururadio: Did you hear the news??? @tsururadio —– 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… – ht …
Zach & Hank from We Listen For You
Kyle from Those Who Dig
welistenforyou on February 28, 2011 at 8:40 PM
The plan?  Take our beloved paper crane collective of misfits to a entirely new level.  It was time to take this community of music bloggers that we all know and interact with and build a community blog!  A blog where music geeks from around the world can come and jibber on about the topic of their choice during the time slot of their choice. Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, it didn’t matter, but it we’d each have our times & days where we could jibber on about an old fave that made us music geeks in the first place, rant against the horrible trends in the industry, share our favourite posts on our individual sites, host a music video dance party, talk about those bands that just don’t fit on their day blogs, whatever they wanted.  It was a time & a place where they can be as free to do and say as new born ########ing baby.
Hainezee on February 28, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Lydia from Sunset In The Rearview
Ladies and Gentlemen, the future has arrived. [On @TSURURADIO We are the paper crane collective...]
Name *

Jason on February 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM
Only time will tell if this works
Cheers,
Aaron
tsururadio on March 1, 2011 at 2:40 AM
This ain’t just some new theme, though I do love the new layout, and no, this ain’t some kind of re-branding… this is something completely different.
NEIL on February 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Matt from dysonound
On @TSURURADIO 22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… –
Mike from The Recommender
AND………………………………………… I have another announcement.  Obviously, this is not “my blog” anymore…  But, beyond the collective, I’d like to formally introduce Ari as not only a writer & contributor, but now as the editor-in-chief of tsururadio.com!
Pooch from This Bonus Track
Go Ari!!!
You see…  something’s been bugging me for a little while. I’d say since later last year, and you may have noticed it in some of the posts, I’ve been questioning the point of this whole music bloggerin’ thing.  I love music and I love writing about music, but when the twitters & facebooks are swarming with the exact same thing I was swarming about, AND with our nudiezine taking more and more of my time and heart, I felt like a change was needed… It was time to either do something different & special, or hand Ari, Martin, & Dorice their iPinkslips and pull the plug on ye ol’ blog.
Tags: announcement, paper crane collective, tsururadio
Selomé aka Danger from dipped in dollars
tsururadio on February 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Will we still have an area to share links to download new music?
Hey guys… thanks so much for all the amazing (and nervous) comments. I hope no matter what happens in the future of this little bloggy blog that you’ll know we kept it reals, kept it true, and followed our heart.
I think some time will be good for papa Tsuru. But I also think that we’ll be seeing you more than just once a week…amirite? Yeah, I’m right. You love this place too much! :)
Anthony from The Needle Drop
PAPER CRANE COLLECTIVE - The Recommender on February 28, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
LOOSELIPSmik on February 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM
22 music bloggers strong (so far). We are the paper crane collective… February 28, 2011By Tsuru
Chuck from DeadJournalist
Tiana from Ride the Tempo
Tsuru on February 28, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Clif from The Dadada
arimyg on February 28, 2011 at 9:04 PM
[...] “community blog” – or blog collective, if that floats your boat – of about 24 or 25 of the raddest blogs out there.   The idea behind it is perhaps best explained by Aaron of the now evolved Tsururadio, [...]

Sponsored Links