Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
fanhuangji
Master Sergeant

fanhuangji is on a distinguished road
Default Return of the Beehive_15117

Return of the Beehive
The polemical detection namely Karl Lagerfeld’s latest envision is tattooed songstress,Colorful Tortoiseshell Shades_5145, Amy Winehouse, put the fashion earth in a state of shock this week. At his show in London last week,More Youthful By Yogurt_15460, models in army-style clothes paraded the runway in retro beehive hairstyles, the look Winehouse has brought behind with a thespian bang.
Despite the Back apt Black starlet’s pill addictions, things may be seeing up because her afterall. After being appointed because 6 Grammys last week, the German shape designer appointed Winehouse the afterward Brigitte Bardot.
“She’s a style icon,” Lagerfeld was quoted along the Sun.
“She is a smart, awarded artist. And I very many like her hairdo. I took it as an inspiration. Because, in fact, it was too Brigitte Bardot’s hairdo in the late Fifties and Sixties. And immediately Amy has made it her own style,” he said.
“So, while I saw her, I knew it was the right moment. Amy . . . she namely the current Brigitte,” he concluded.
Women wanting to rock the beehive better load up on hairspray and rollers and prep to wake up an hour earlier each day!
fanhuangji is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links