Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
tanehwser

Default replica louis vuitton sunglasses 7 Smooth Landlord

Smooth Move 6: Consider an on-site property manager.
Here are 7 things you can do to slash your vacancy rates:
Be smart about your turn-overs and how to make them as efficient as possible. Make a simple list and contract your vendors to do their jobs as close together as possible. For example, when I am turning over an apartment, my list goes something like this: Maintenance "make-ready" for everything that has to be done during the week (removing wall plates, taking off fixtures, etc.), fresh paint (you obviously want to leave the floor cleaning/carpet installation AFTER the paint has been finished, new flooring/floor cleaning, blinds/window coverings, replacing fixtures, etc. and finally ending with janitorial cleaning.
Smooth Move 7: Terms of the Rental Agreement
Smooth Move 5: Market Your Vacancy Correctly!
Alright, everyone, call down... I WILL tell you some things that will take the stress out of you holding on to some vacant units and get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Smooth Move 2: Visibility
Yeah, well, tell me something else I don't know!
Put yourself in the shoes of your potential tenants. Who are you reaching out to? If you own in an Hispanic neighborhood, consider running your ads in a Spanish newspaper. As a landlord, we use computers all the time, but a lot of people don't... where is your clientele likely to see your ad? Outside Walmart? Near a Home Depot? What about posting inside the nearest coin laundry facility? Sometimes a perfectly placed flyer can swarm your place with computer illiterate potential tenants ready to sign your lease agreement.
Bonus Smooth Move, let's call it 6-a: If you hire someone to live in your building and run your properties, they are going to learn all of the smooth moves listed above and save you time in the long run. Do it! It's a good move!
How many times have you heard the term: location, location, location? Exactly. Countless times. Before you invest in a rental property expecting to sign a hot new lease agreement with someone, consider how much drive by traffic your building will receive. One of the properties I manage gets nothing but drive by traffic (which saves me money on advertising). If you are buying in a neighborhood known for it's personality, make sure you invest in a property that is easily seen from the street.
Aside from the obvious costs to the ghost town you call Apartment #4J (mortgage, insurance, taxes and all the utilities), there are other expenses you may not have thought about: vandalism, keeping that yard weed-free (aka landscaping) and freshening up your ghost town to make it look warm and inviting to your next prospect...
If I am pressed I can do a complete make-over in 5-6 days. Why? Because I know the order and the vendors and can count on them... if one guy shows up a day late, you have to reschedule your entire week's worth of vendors. Learn and write down a schedule that works for you and keep the vendors numbers and days they are arriving in plain view. Call to confirm them the day before. It's your job to make sure they show up... what does it cost them to not get the dates mixed up? Exactly... nothing ######## Oakleys Sunglasses Clearance!
Smooth Move 4: Know what to Charge for Rent!
Fact: Vacant units cost you money until someone new signs a lease agreement.
Smooth Move 3: Whip that Baby Around Quick!
If you own multiple units all in the same neighborhood, you might want to consider hiring an on-site manager. Typically buildings with on site management have quicker turn-arounds and thus, fewer vacancies. And in most states, buildings with a certain number of units or more HAVE to hire on-site management... know the law in your state.
Smooth Move 1: Review Your Neighborhood
Prepared or not, apologizing to them is the same as making an excuse for yourself. If you are apologizing to the room before you perform, you are basically saying, "Sorry I suck" before you even speak a word. If you start out thinking you are going to suck...do the math...not much chance for success in that environment.5. Casting is rooting against you.Maybe because auditions are so hard to come by and there's a certain distance maintained between casting and actors, actors often get the idea that casting directors are in some way rooting for them to fail. Nothing could be more false. Casting has made a big decision in allowing you to fill one of the few spots available for each role. They are putting their reputation on the line with their bosses, the producers. They want you to validate that they have made a good choice.
Having a quick turnover, puts money in your pocket...
If you are just guessing and don't really know what comparable units in your 'hood are going for, you will be the one at a loss. I do a simple "market survey". Shop your own neighborhood to find 3-5 units that are comparable in size and the type of building. When they have vacancies, call the manager (keep their information because you will be calling every three months) and ASK what they are charging for their units. They don't know who you are or what you're doing... this information is invaluable in making sure you get that next lease agreement signed pronto!
Your neighborhood is different than every other neighborhood in the world. Why? If you can't answer this question, it is the reason you have higher vacancy rates than most. What makes your neighborhood special? Does it have a farmer's market you can walk to on Sundays? Are young families moving into the area (more so than in years past)? Even if you own a unit in a "not-so-good" area, find something positive to market to your clientele! "Discount food stores within walking distance replica fendi sunglasses!" Whatever it is, spin it! Make it work for you and your potential clients! And if you don't know, you need to spend some time in that neighborhood and really think about what makes it unique.
So, without further adieu...
What if you give them a $50 per month discount if they choose a two year lease agreement? Or tell them, if they are willing to sign off on a two-year agreement, you will agree to keep the rent the same - "lock it now, fellas!"
Come on now! It's not that hard replica louis vuitton sunglasses, is it? You have now learned 8 Smooth Moves that can put some dough in your pocket!
4. No apologies please.Some actors seem to think they are among royalty when in an audition and apologize for everything they do if it's not perfect. That implies the wrong mindset in the audition. While it's nice to apologize, in an audition it indicates that you aren't totally involved in what you are doing...just focus on what you are doing, not how it's affecting the audience. You don't know how they feel about you. They might love your energy and everything about you but when you apologize you are pointing out that you think you did something wrong, so unless you fart in their faces or knock over the lights or camera, there's nothing in an audition to apologize for. I would say the one exception is if you are working on another job and don't have the time to get your lines down, you might want to apologize for that to manage their expectations a bit...but I'm not even sure that's a good thing.
The longer the terms of the rental agreement (two years as opposed to one), the fewer the number of vacancies. So, who wants to sign a longer lease agreement? I will tell you who... people you dangle sweet tasty carrots in front of... why not offer a one year at a certain price and a two-year at a slightly lower price. In this world of commitment-phobes, you have to offer them something to get them to want to stay longer!

Sponsored Links