Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
jersyclub7p

Default Singletary Jersey admits he didn't shake Mike Smit

Singletary Jersey admits he didn't shake Mike Smith's hand
On Sunday, the 49ers built a 14-0 lead over the Falcons. Eventually, the Falcons erased the deficit and won the game.
After the game, 49ers coach Mike Singletary Jersey skipped the traditional handshake with the other coach.
On Wednesday, he admitted that he had dissed Smith. "That was poor sportsmanship on my behalf," Singletary Jersey said, according to David White of the San Francisco Chronicle.
But Singletary Jersey didn't apologize for the situation, and he hasn't contacted Smith to discuss it.
"I don't know if any of you guys ever get ticked," Singletary Jersey said. "I'd be the first to tell my kid that was wrong. I should have went over and shook his hand. I chose not to for a number of reasons."
So he was wrong to do it, but he's not apologizing for it?
"I was disappointed,Atlanta Falcons," Singletary Jersey said, "and that was a very honest feeling after the game."
We're not sure what to make of this. On one hand, we respect the honesty. On the other hand, we're not sure that being honest but not truly contrite is the right approach. Though it's better than being dishonest and not truly contrite, Singletary Jersey seems to be saying that, under the same circumstances, he'd do it again.

Sponsored Links