Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
michael5q4

Default rosetta stone chinese lilac

this sort of swimsuits glance quite sophisticated
figure is definitely finally outside of manner
In fashion FLANMARK.org along with flowery motifs,timberland clearance, and the allowed isn't arena buttercups along with daisies, plus carnations and precious tulips. Nevertheless irs planting pots can be very suitable! The background to the bouquets,fivefingers vibram, opt for the most content: your heavens blue, reddish colored and also precious metal.
Today's fashionc swimsuit totally democratic: you can aquire powerful leotard using a slice in the guitar neck or perhaps, on the other hand,rosetta stone outlet, swimwear, composing of about three tiny triangles: like with the cake, in addition to excessive lower pants. Tankini which has a top might be or perhaps make up a few issues along with a adequately prolonged pants, though personal preference is offered to help still finished leotard. This really is partly spelled out by way of the desire to be finished by detrimental radiation sunburn ceases to be trendy and stylish,five fingers outlet, when unlike the rules with regard to healthful routines, as well as the incontrovertible fact that a gaunt lean number is actually eventually from trend.
Developments in fashion additional passionate over a activity. Conciseness just isn't allowed,vibram reviews, for that reason,vibram fivefingers sale, this happier you may glance to the beach, the bigger gems as well as gems cling the improved.Wonderful appear swimsuits ornamented together with rhinestones this is adorned by using stones and gem stones wrist strap bodice in addition to handmade best as well as window beans. Additionally under wear thong together with attractive zipper,rosetta stone chinese, that's designed together with jewelry Svarovsky. Really stylish, even though slightly unexpected.
Another intriguing observation about beachwear swimming costumes for a few of the accomplish as well as give guipure wide lace similar to expensive underwear. Somewhat perplexing and colors: young, light green,five fingers vibram, orange, lilac, employing typical this sort of bathing suits glance rather elegant. Go ahead and acquire this sort of style and design "miracle" you may be irresistible.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
hae2ni7shuo
Second Lieutenant

hae2ni7shuo is on a distinguished road

591UP free to practice every day the civil service platform easily pass
1, why should apply for civil service?

A: ① the relationship between people and the work is built on the basis of self-awareness. Through years of work I found my character traits: (omitted, their own play.) My self-awareness so I think I did the civil service is the right choice.

② my ambition or achievement, a strong heart, I do not like to idle. Activities are more civil servants and can meet new and different, I find it very challenging and I like challenges. Work is now idle, though I can use the other wide range of interests to make up the work of leisure for this deficiency, but the process of work I am not satisfied.

③ I have been taught a very traditional, like helping others, admire the ancient sharp sense of integrity. The civil service a wide range of social functions, this position allows me to achieve my ideal society, therefore, this work has a strong interest and enthusiasm. It is also for this reason I'd rather give up now to apply for units in high-income civil servants.

④ and I am a professional counterparts, in the original fear of technology abandoned.

⑤ I am a very strong family values who, before the nature of the work is field work, more time outside, can not take into account the family, apply for both the civil service can achieve my ambitions to solve all the problems with the small house, why not?

⑥ short people in the pursuit of good things, have their own career goals, my career goals can be achieved through the civil service

2, if this is not you Admission how to do?

A: I think that, as they come, his last. The open mind, calm with them, not to success of Heroes, as long as the struggle through their own, worthy of their own efforts, not quite care about the final results. By not complacent because, not because of defeat and loss of confidence. More should be learned from the lessons learned and the advantages of other players, to avoid recurrence of similar work in future issues. On this point, is a kind of harvest and victory.

3, Q: Can you talk about your strengths and weaknesses?

analysis: This problem is mainly test the candidate on the basic quality of human resources and whether a correct understanding of a comprehensive and objective evaluation of their own, from the candidates to answer this question the candidates on whether the examiner can see the self-confidence ( or pride, self).

candidates replied in mind the above three points, we must also note the following:

① Although this is your subjective assessment of the degree by their self-confidence, values such a great impact, which means that you have described the advantages, disadvantages and may not match the actual situation, but your statement to a certain extent influence the ability of the examiner to judge you. For example, modest candidate said he still need to improve language skills, then even though you actually fluent in the language of the interview, clearly structured, structured, and able to take full advantage of non-verbal symbols, but the examiner when a conclusion will be the candidates themselves more or less negative of conclusions.
as a \Interpersonal communication skills, not even the mother, then the advantages of love is loyalty, but candidates must be focused: very good characteristics and the advantages associated with job applicants. If the candidate has repeatedly emphasized the advantages is very general,团购网站大全, will be the opposite of. On the same shortcomings starting from these two points, but specifically address the opposite; one is \On some posts are irrelevant or have little to apply for the shortcomings of, for example, a Board Room candidates registered for the file manager, can frankly say so themselves less able to organize large-scale social activities. There is also a \difficult to get along with people, often demanding their work is perfect as a result of delays in the work. However, this \

③ talk about the advantages should be noted that facial expressions, posture, intonation, etc., please \Sometimes said he was \

④ Do not generalities, you can specify with examples - although the examiner did not specifically request.

⑤ On the advantage of not more than three (specific or stressed about the advantages); about one and a lot of talk about weaknesses.

4, do you think you have done, do you think you are suitable for what work?

A: I do not think they have a special highlight the advantages of the University 5 years I think I gain is the most important problems and learned some of the methods of looking at things. I study architecture, in design, particularly in the design and function of complex large-scale public buildings, often involve some simplification of complex issues, often from whole to part, from parts to the whole of the repeated authentication, in order to able to grasp the principal contradiction in the problem to find appropriate solutions. I think this is very useful to me. Also in the construction of learning, the human factor is very important - building exists is because people often consider the feelings of people and feel, so I respect people think the problem has become a habit. The above two points I think is very important, and these two have been expanded to all aspects of my approach to life. Overall, I think my own analysis and problem-solving ability, oral language and writing skills is not bad, I feel that my ability to do the work of the secretary or other positions.
5, if the leadership in contradiction to send you and a comrade on a business trip, how do you deal with? in everyday life, there such a thing is how you handle it? Test examples.

A: In everyday life, as each person's views and positions, view and analyze the problem in different ways, conflict is inevitable. If I have a conflict with my comrades on a business trip, I would like to be frank, because of the conflict, put a lot of things hidden, it will only deepen the misunderstanding, if the mutual sincerity to an objective, without personal emotional attitude to the problem, you will find very proud of your original idea since that is not entirely correct, you have previously opposed the views and opinions may be just a thing the other side of the original in many ways you can complement each other and improve each other. I personally think that the issue of dealing with conflict should have a tolerant attitude, the saying goes: the prime minister goes to punt. Narrow-mindedness is the enemy of resolving contradictions, and a narrow-minded people are not likely to accomplish something great cause.

I'm in college, the same bedroom with a student like spitting in the bedroom, I do not like this, but his fiery temper, if I directly said to him, conflicts will intensify, I am taking the following ways: First, gently through the other students to express my opposition to his spitting; the second is used to get some of the spit and the health of others against their own books on the bedroom table, so that he can see; third is my bedroom, when he also spit, but not in the bedroom, spit, spit it on the outside, suggesting the spit should be to the outside.

6, if you are a township party committee secretary, lets you organize a meeting, how do you proceed?

A: If I was a township party committee secretary, organized the meeting for me, I will organize the meeting divided into three stages: first,北京团购网, pre-preparation stage, this stage is to thoroughly understand the spirit of the meeting primarily to determine meeting place, a clear start and duration of the meeting, notify the staff need to attend meetings, prepare meeting materials on the need to distribute the text; the second stage is the stage of the meeting, at this stage I mainly focus on the spirit of the meeting, mobilize the people enthusiasm, so that people of full play to their views, work together to fully understand the spirit and purpose of the meeting, the understanding of the limitations or errors nipped in the bud stage; after the third stage is the oversight and implementation of meetings The meeting has a specific purpose, but not meeting in order to meet the meeting after the action is the purpose of the meeting. So after the meeting whether the need to strengthen measures to monitor whether the measures are effective, did not meet the requirements should urge their implementation.

7, Q: You are the newly appointed deputy mayor, according to the town government's resolution to a subordinate organization of work, while at the meeting put forward several reasons subordinates can not perform, you should make you look bad how to do? \tire iron, this is the correct opinions of the masses towards a big problem.

8, you, as the work of leading cadres in an encounter instructions from their superiors and the local conditions are inconsistent, the contradiction, you how will you deal? \establish the overall concept of deployment, subject to the overall situation, based on consistency with the Central Committee, so curried;

Third, written instructions are found at higher levels there do not meet the local, the actual situation of the sector may be made to higher authorities and the implementation of the views put forward suggestions for improvement.

9, \should not simply positive or negative. Maxim of the ancients to be the dialectical analysis of the available sentence has its side, there are drawbacks.

(1) \promote their produce, \However, full employment, \generalize to cover bad excellent, resulting in laissez-faire phenomenon, ignoring the use, training, education, test and supervision measures so that employers place by accident, so the proper employment of the \should not be absolute.

10, \dawn, there is no act of indecent assault. of the 'Zuohuaibuluan' leading cadres of the political story of inspiration. \
② no matter how tough the child is not suffering is because parents are coming from a difficult environment, and now a good time, fewer children, and good physical condition, so parents do not want their children to be suffering involved. Meet the basic conditions in the process of the child should also train them hard, strong and independent spirit, not indulge and spoil. Personality of children should be top priority. Therefore, understanding of public opinion and parents to be comprehensive.

17, 'meeting people who are not behind, no one who is behind the proposed' this is how you understand

① This is an objective fact, each individuals must face and address it.

② each person should first bind themselves, and not talk behind others, particularly other people's shortcomings and privacy, this is immoral, it does not help everyone get along.

③ others for their comments, if no serious problem, and hold to \pointed out.

④ If a unit behind the serious topic of discussion, should it clear the advantages and disadvantages to being trend.

18, history books in one sentence: Cha Cha is unknown, meaning that, do not think he is wise, think that others are like myself, this is your opinion?

three rows, must be my teacher, someone must have strengths, as long as they do not know and others know, they can learn from him, not self-righteous, or else there would be no chance of progress.

19, an old saying: public health Ming Lian-wai. Please talk about your views with reality.

public official should come from the heart, in order to deal with the problem clear, fair, clear in mind. If they clean themselves, you can establish the prestige of colleagues and subordinates, establish credibility. This is a cadre of the requirements, but also by the success of official guidelines. So in real life, we emphasize open, just, fair, official who asked for the public mind, the real work for the people; also asked cadres to eliminate corruption and to maintain the image. For the public to look for direction, and only honest to resist corrosion.

20, a good system can play a benign people out of a bad system, bad guys can become good, you understand?

system is good or bad with the good and bad people no direct relationship. But does not rule out the relationship between the reaction

21, saying: \How you understand.

mainly trust and credibility, of course, was the premise of upholding the principles, while civil servants to say how.

22, some people say success is good for you, but others say that human failure is beneficial. Please talk about this view?

① success is to a return, a recognition that people can realize their own value, is a driving force of its own, it can inspire people to continue to innovate, to learn courage!

② failure is useful for people The saying goes, failure is the mother of success, it gives people more of a tough experience and tenacity, can stimulate people's indomitable fighting spirit. (For example)

③ as a civil servant, applied the right attitude to deal success and failure, so as not arrogance, to lose with grace!

23, in some cities, urban redevelopment, the kind of culture have not changed, and experience?

① With the development of society, the transformation of the old city is inevitable. But the transformation is not a reconstruction, so in considering the requirements of the times, but also have to consider the city their own historical and cultural background. Retain the traditional, reflecting the modern.

② Each city has the characteristics of each city, it is also \its own good. If not human, it all changed, and that the city, there is no feature to cut the history, it is not desirable.

such as the city. . . . . .

24, what do you think the environment is suitable for you? how to work for you? (Why do you want to apply for this position)? (Your concept of career?)
A: (1) Everyone has their own career expectations, the expectations: first, and their own hobbies and interests linked. As a civil servant is my childhood dream.

second look at this position can not play its own advantages and expertise, I think professional counterparts in the position to utilize my strengths in management.
<br \adapt.

25, if the administrative law enforcement friends and relatives when you plead to how to do?

A: I think should treat this issue from both treatment and after treatment problem in terms of dealing with this situation

first time, to see relatives and to do the serious mistake is not serious, very serious if only the severing of relations, according to the law.

If the nature of the error is not very serious to give him a correction of the opportunity, because often the other is careless, and his heart is also very ashamed, if severely dealt with, then so be poor students reverse psychology. This is to accept his The mitigation of punishment, but is not required to turn in a fine, and just fills my wallet.
The second is the matter for reflection, how to get this situation in law enforcement activities in the future is not happen again? I think there are two ways one in the daily work
in complex biological relatives and friends in the image of a fair and strict, so that they feel that you are not a push down the Great Wall, experience this kind of thing will not come to you

second is usually contacts with relatives and friends knowing the law deliberately to inculcate the idea of not breaking the law.

26, say colleagues relationship is difficult to get along? How do you see? If you are hired, and colleagues how you get along?

A: First of all to realize that his home office with in a work, live in harmony and consistent with the formation of a harmonious mood comfortable working environment is very important, otherwise the normal work of departments may have to be disturbed, as civil servants have the ability to get along and colleagues followed

people have feelings, and have plasticity, can be persuaded. So friendly is the royal and his colleagues can be done.

Along the third and no one should respect each other, only to respect others, others will respect you. In the department should treat others sincerely, more communication when there are differences, not behind the spread of rumors.

Fourth, we should be modest, their first entered the relatively young department, seniority and less experience, to consult the spirit of learning attitude and colleagues not Shicaiaowu be good at discovering the advantages of others, demanding others do not.

colleagues and colleagues have fifty different places, and some detached nature of work and you do not, the nature of some of the same. After treatment of a colleague, in addition to the normal live and also pay attention to some issues, to have the initiative to undertake the heavy work of the Spirit, with results not to boast, do not care about personal gains and losses, there is the spirit of tolerance and so on.

I believe that through their own efforts should be able to get along with colleagues. departments work together to promote the efficiency of

27, you have a good working assumption, and you think that this idea through both the actual scientific investigation and feasible,上海团购网, but your leaders and colleagues are very stubborn, what approach you take to convince them to cooperate with you?

A: First, if I have this regret, but a public mind, not resentment that the leadership and colleagues do not agree with you there are other reasons the program.

Second, look carefully the feasibility of their programs, not only in the implementation process to ensure that there will be no surprise yourself and will not result in adverse consequences.

third, and leadership and colleagues to communicate, ask what is the reason because the program does not agree with you, and humbly listen to them on your program views, often lack the experience and other reasons, the feasibility of the program did not.

Fourth, if the program is no problem, then according to the work of persuasion for different reasons, unified thought. If it is related to honor the problem, you can open your mind as the crystallization of the collective discussion.

28, a concert singer had a good night, tens of thousands of income, equivalent to an ordinary worker's income for 30 years, how do you see the problem.

① the road to becoming a singer can be full of competition, to stand out is not easy to say, this is one. Second, many of the star's artistic life is very short, and when they withdraw from the line, they have no means of seeking food, so their income should also include protection for the future to obtain a reasonable living income.

②, in today's market economy, a concert singer is a commercial activity, it is bound to follow the rules of market economy. His income is not a government grant, but the organizers of the expected calculated how much profit, from this sense, are rational (but how many of our market economy and now is not very sound on)

③, but it is undeniable that the standard of living of ordinary people compared to their incomes have been high to a point unimaginable. This is the common prosperity of China's national policy is not consistent, the government should regulate through a series of similar income and reasonable means of macro and strictly against illegal income, tax evasion, its revenue limit to a reasonable level.

29, smoking is harmful to health, but tobacco is also an important revenue in China, how do you see the problem.

① smoking is harmful to health, which has reached a consensus in people's minds, no doubt, but because of its high tobacco tax rates to bring a lot of revenue to the state, is also a fact, so the two are a pair of contradiction.

② The Chinese have a long history of smoking, like cigarette factory to stop production at once to make you quit smoking is not possible, nor practical, so the current policy should be taken to buffer the one hand, the use scientific means to improve the quality of cigarettes, reducing harmful substances, while combating the production and sale of counterfeit cigarettes, on the other hand to strengthen publicity and education on the hazards of smoking, advise smokers not to smoke less people, and through a number of measures to control smoking: If no smoking public places.

③ Therefore, this contradiction is not to say there is no way to solve, but can not require a touch which will take time, it needs a transition period, all parties need to work with and to solve conflicts.
② If the leadership does not take my advice, I also would request seriously by the leadership to complete this work;

③. In another case, if the leadership in the manner required contrary to principle, I will strongly raise objections; such as leadership is still stubborn, I will not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.

39, if the unit through this interview that we hired you, but work for some time but found you not fit for this position, how do you do?

A: The period of time that does not work for me, there are two cases: 1. If you really love this career, then you have to keep on learning, leadership and open-minded colleagues to learn professional knowledge and experience of doing things understand the spiritual content of this career and professional requirements, and strive to reduce the gap; 2. Do you think this career is dispensable, and that a change in career or as early as possible, to discover for you, you love the job, so you will be the development of future Great point, on the units and individuals alike.

40, you are hosting a meeting of two opposing views of development to verbal abuse by the Delegating want to, how do you do?

A: As a moderator of the session, I will argue both sides of the base record at issue, and then suggest that you first, quiet, or simply adjourn for half an hour, so we can sit down calmly, after I will once again explained the purpose of this meeting is to discuss an issue calmly we put forward solutions, not controversy. I control the situation was such, I ask both parties to a representative of the views of his party, ideas, plans summed up, by describing their own reasons, we show of hands, a few people obey the majority opinion, I will also the results included in the final minutes of the meeting for future reference.

41, Qi said, \to die \This sentence is Whitehead's personal experience of the elderly, he studied painting night and only a hobby, he went to Beijing to seek the other aspects of development, the bridge that he had no money sell paintings make ends meet in the street, even more coincidentally Peking University is like passing an art we feel that his paintings do have genuine rhyme, tell him like this \This is the only monograph since Whitehead Road in the painting.
2, for the good things, we not only have to learn, and make it into their own thing. We have to learn the advanced experience of other people, work methods, but to be realistic in the use of, specific issues and problems.
3, the modernization of China is a grand building, which is a before or since those who attempt the advanced experience of foreign countries, we have \But its essence to its dregs, or to become a capitalist. Deng Xiaoping Theory, the thesis that the socialist market economy to coincide with the spirit of these eight characters.
42, please talk about how to adapt to the new office environment?
① office, everyone has their own roles and responsibilities, shall not be absent without leave.
② instructions and under the leadership of the organization of work, develop work plans, advance preparation, completed as planned.
③ more referrals and timely reporting of encounter do not understand the humility to ask.
④ grasping clearance time, to learn, strive to improve their political and professional levels.
43, if you work a mistake, causing economic losses to the company, how do you think that?
A: 1, I intended to work for the company, if the resulting economic losses, I think the first question is to find ways to compensate for economic losses or
. If I am incapable of responsibility, hoping to units to help solve;
2, is a responsibility. Clearly define the responsibilities, duties, if it is my responsibility, I am willing to be punished; If it is a team I was responsible for the mistakes of others, can not gloat, as a team, need to work together to complete mutual help and comfort and help colleagues colleagues find the cause of lessons learned.
3, lessons learned, a person's life can not make mistakes, it is important from their own or other people's mistakes and lessons learned, and work in the future to avoid similar mistakes. Review their own work methods to analyze the depth and intensity of the problem is not enough, resulting in the avoidable errors.
44, if you have a stubborn dogmatic leadership, you will often provide reasonable suggestions?
A: ① in general, can not choose the leadership and colleagues, each person has each person's personality and temperament, we must learn to adapt and get along.
② temper led straight Ye Hao, You Ye Hao, stubborn Ye Hao, as long as from the public and for the work, should respect and forgive him, and do according to his arrangements.
③ the appropriate time, you can use to talk, thinking of other ways to report euphemistically put forward their own views, but go beyond that.
④ in a reasonable proposal, according to provide worthwhile. Because it is responsible for themselves and their work.
55, please introduce yourself yourself, and talk about the advantages of your application for this position and the importance of this post?
. . . . . . The importance of civil servants
slightly, there was Dr. Yang made the metaphor: people who like the car, while civil servants are like drivers, it is necessary to understand technology, have their way, to determine the direction, to a people with a good car, do not fall into the ditch. Therefore, the responsibility of civil servants is more important, its influence with the social.
56, do you think would your biggest strength?
calm, well organized, stand firm and tenacious up.
another example, the examiner asked: \resilience of questions, you may be briefly answered: \, the use of tape recorders, can only be sorting through the shorthand can be on-site processing of order. \A: First of all to recognize this situation is there, honest government, currently being carried out, this is a unhealthy, I believe that our leaders will not do. Followed his leadership and often the signature of the department there is a comparison between a wide range of business contacts, and if rejected will often directly affect the normal work, if you buy anything not in compliance with the policy, asked the department head of how to deal with. I think we can introduce him to the office, have offices full proxy . Finally, if the words in the expel him, then buy their own money, often he would be embarrassed not to go
58, your \view? A: First of all I feel it necessary to explain the intention of the idiom. His intention seems to be about the Buddhist who warned of the practice, causing the realm of practice to a certain interference to occur after the demons out of those who practice cultivation. Analogy While there has been The success of the larger may still be undone, in reality, mainly to correct view of success, bigger and mindful, joy in the Anxieties, and always keep a cool head. Second, this phrase also be used to compare the power of justice and evil. here new words and new solutions can be said to be his road to learn the party's line, principles, policies, laws and regulations, and the devil to come only from a variety of adverse social temptations. as a civil servant, a government administrators, to be conscious Learning Road, to resist the invasion of social negative phenomena. serve the people wholeheartedly. In addition he also shows that the law is always later than the application of the law, especially the WTO. countries to speed up the construction of the legal system. so as to meet the needs of the times .
59, your views on overtime? A: As a special case of overtime work done unconventional methods of work, the state labor law makes provision for, but the specific problems should be, I think we can see from the following aspects are the reason the first of overtime. individuals due to personal reasons, so that should have been done during working hours on work not done, then the overtime duty.
units for some particular reason to temporary work overtime, it can work overtime, and workers, but to clear. the second to distinguish the characteristics of the industry, some sectors, the characteristics of the industry must be taken to overtime in this way, such as road construction units, in order to meet the established requirements of the progress, the staff must be spare. Third overtime of time and frequency to meet the national labor law, does protect the physical and mental health workers. The fourth overtime to give subsidies to certain material, so as to mobilize their initiative.
60, do you think society running after the phenomenon of A: (1), the official phenomenon is the use of individuals in society and the formation of trading power for money, a hideous phenomenon. Part of the leading cadres of corruption for personal gain.
their own level of some people in society who fail to government officials, and Latin American relations, and various means of money, running after the phenomenon of corruption contributed to the wind, today's anti-corruption in the emphasis should adhere to resist this unhealthy (2), who use money or other means to obtain an official post, the lack of capacity, do not a good thing, it will certainly affect the overall quality of leading cadres, and the vicious cycle will produce power for money, and more easy to spoilage. So that some have the ability, the level of comrades can not go to suit their positions. (3), to strengthen social supervision role in the thinking of leading cadres to vigorously carry out rectification work, improve the legal constraints abuse of power to seek profit, and improve the leadership cadres appointment and removal system, the implementation of the \\mouth, a refuge from the perspective of benefits or reduce people to choose silence. And in the past in order to maintain the dignity of the Emperor, so that ministers have chosen that enigmatic silence, which objectively contributed to this trend. (2), the reform and opening up, China has entered a legal track, the speaker guilty. People say it can be said. Bad phenomenon in society would dare say that we should dare to report corruption. (3), and the existence of modern industry, more and more inter-industry linkages, the need for a lot of communication, such as teamwork requires trust, communication needed to achieve this trust can not be silent. 4, which said that, not to say or not say, is not conducive to unity, then do not say.
I will work hard to correct. (3) If I can not find the reason, I would look for opportunities to communicate with them, ask them to point out my weakness. There are problems to be rectified immediately. (4) as a civil servant should always overall situation, even in a period of time, leadership and colleagues do not understand me, I will do our own work, with an open mind to learn from them, I believe they will see I'm trying to One day I will smile!
67,团购导航, question: if you go abroad at night to send a student to go to the airport, can not you do something temporary units can not, how do you do? Answer: I think the work is the first one, but the friendship between friends also can not be neglected in the. I think this was in accordance with specific circumstances. (1), if my friend 21:00 in aircraft, and eight of my
overtime to be able to complete, then it best, and finish work to the airport, everyone is happy. (2), if that is not very urgent work, overtime work tomorrow just to be able to report to the office when it is entirely possible with the leadership say hello, go to the airport and then back to work overtime, it wants to sleep late. (3), if the work is urgent, both can not take into account the circumstances, I think can be two options. 1) If not all units have to work overtime, then, is not to replace the following other colleagues to work themselves to the airport, even if that is the place you go for a while. 2) If you can not do even this, then had to loyalty can not be reconciled, and called a friend to explain carefully he will understand, after all the work done on the end, friends can still see each other again.
68, assuming you work in a unit, the more prominent achievements, to be led by affirmation. But you find that your colleagues are increasingly isolated, how do you see this problem? How are you going to do? Answer: (1), the more prominent achievements, to be led by certain time of a good thing, since more efforts (2), review the work that he is not enthusiastic over the degree of contacts among interested colleagues, and strengthening exchanges between colleagues. Common interests and hobbies. (3), the work was not for the work and hurt other people's self-esteem (4), no non-leading fiddle before (5), helpful (6), and personal contacts between leaders can not be too much, causing the image of flatterer .
69, Q: After this interview, we believe that you are not fit to be a civil servant, decided not to hire you, you think those reasons? Answer: (1), I think the interview has been the strength by 5 points, 5 points luck. We can not expect an interview of a person's ability, character are well understood. After twenty minutes too short, but to score a lot of projects (2), and of course the biggest reason may be my spot to play you can not get the recognition,qq团购, for example, I do feel some of the psychological tension. Be bought wisdom, the so-called market regardless of the outcome of this experience I will provide a Themselves me the opportunity to discover their own inadequacies. Lack of both experience on the spot, but also lack of knowledge reserves. Hope to have the opportunity to make the examiner for advice. (3), I will take a good lessons to enhance learning, make up the shortfall. In addition, I hope the examiner can conduct a comprehensive and objective investigation, I will work to try to meet the job requirements of their own.
70, after you get promoted very warm to you colleagues A, B colleagues in response to cold toe, blissful silence
C colleagues sarcastic, how do you handle the relationship with 3 answers: ( 1) I think that generally the relationship between people is a continuous, can not say that I have promoted my attitude after the others had turned upside down. Unless the two people, one is those in power of the villain, a kind of dissatisfaction is the person I got promoted. Regardless of which can not be assumed a leadership posture, feel superior, in leadership positions is easy to carry out the work was set. Usually we still colleagues, or friends. Due to the organization of work involved, a good relationship with them is important. (2) and A colleagues, no matter how it was kind of person, maybe it was my good friend, or to treat him normal. (3) and B colleagues, he may be a silent man, with my relationships in general, but he does not care about anyone when the leadership, but wanted to do their own work. Continue to be the usual attitude is also not a bad idea exchanges can also be used at the right time expressing their enthusiasm for the right way. Such as the weekend, both with people after work to eat dinner together, talk in the wine on the table. (4) C may in some ways self-evident to me there opinion or prejudice. I think we can inquire from others about his views on what I have. Select the appropriate time to make the following constructive dialogue, to find out the crux of the problem of two human, expressing friendly and eliminate misunderstanding. I believe that C is also a reasonable person
71, do you think of how to present quality of civil servants, you talk about your view? Answer: (1) This is a place where more concentrated talent. Standard civil service appointments of both ability and integrity, and in fact is done in accordance with this standard, so the higher the overall quality of civil servants. (2) However, it is undeniable that some civil service quality is not high, the idea of serving the people weak, and some even the country and the people gave the mandate as a self-serving tool. Therefore, the change in work style and carry out anti-corruption imperative. Clean government so as to work in depth, I believe. . . . . (3) In addition, some civil servants have not been planned system of \Civil service should keep up with the times, emancipate the mind, change the role of conversion functions. That it was a civil service one of the relatively tight. Therefore, it is necessary to organize training courses, training them so that they further emancipate the mind, the knowledge structure. (4) the civil service deserves its own place in which to exercise 72, the question: Do you have on hand a number of important work, your leadership and give you a task, but you do not have extra time, how do you deal with this thing? Answer: (1), the leadership should think this is an oversight and forget there are many important tasks, or the staff is small, no way was given to me, right look, do not feel complained to me that municipal leaders trouble for. (2), if possible, at a time when the leadership to handle new tasks,
first adjust the work at hand to speed up the progress of work, see if you can find the time to complete, if the overtime can solve the problem, to increase overtime. (3), it does not work, explain the situation to the leadership, the importance of the work at hand prompted the leadership, if not urgent work at hand, can do better the next day. If not ask the leadership, this task is anxious to do, and if so, and do the best for me, then your leadership and coordination, many of my important work on hand by the other person contractors. If not, tell the leader, I have to wait for the important work done in order to begin to do it.
73, question: What are your strengths?
Answer: the so-called specialty generally refers to my advantage, some others do not, or everyone's, but I will be a strong advantage. I mention this man what talent, but still has some advantages. 1, my character stronger bias quiet, warm polite, serious and stable work, ambition. I think this character more suited to the office. 2, my strong computer skills, through a secondary computer grade examination, usually flat sections can help to do some paperwork. In addition, I like programming, online publishing has its own series of some small programs, understanding of computer network management. 3, I pay more attention to developing and enhancing professional competence, in their daily work are constantly studying business. Also made in the actual work had very good practical results. Such as inappropriate handling of paving level, project supervision of the papers published. 4, I have a strong team spirit, and in this spirit that the work has been enhanced and improved. The work of the teams in demanding, detailed management, I would like to departments work still requires a strong team spirit. My team is so understandable: what can the contract to build a relationship of mutual trust, good listening and communication skills, others can interact together, share information and honor. Serious efforts towards work can be completed in time, and very willing to help colleagues, willing to undertake work outside their own work. 5, I am relatively strong ability to learn, easy to accept new knowledge, like tinkering with some new things, new ideas.
74, you are among the leaders and the led like what kind?
Answer: the level of dry work, without distinction, are the people. The two different positions, work the same nature, are for units in the cause. I think this is nothing like it or not, this is everyone is sure to encounter things we can not say that you do not like to not go for it, the key is to position itself to properly handle the leadership and the led relationship. . 1, the first analysis of leadership and the leadership of such a relationship is certainly there, and people in the community, there is always the leadership of their own, and that one day he will be a leader, will lead some people to do work. 2, if they are in leadership positions are, first of all to obey the leadership arrangements and do our own, for the leadership of the trust and support. 3, if they are in leadership positions, should make a model, example, concern for subordinates to learn, and lead people get work. 4, for the young students had just entered the community in general can not be led directly to the riding position, should be encouraged to go do our own work, dedication, diligent people, in the workplace to demonstrate their abilities and talents I believe that one day set foot on the leadership positions. 5, if this is recruiting, I will how to how, if truly the people's interests, arrangements and organizations willing to submit to the test
75, question: when you're in the process of customer contact, customer presented to you you can not answer a technical question, you then they can not contact with other people, how do you do?
answers: 1, such a problem I am very sorry that there are basic skills that I lack, but I think the development of knowledge in science and technology updated so quickly today, one can not solve all problems. 2, I will tell him I'm sorry, I do not know this, when I will give you an answer later. I will also thank you very much, he said the question made me aware of their deficiencies. 3, a lesson, usually to enhance the business of learning, and constantly update their knowledge structure. As little as possible for this situation.
76, social security system will do any good to society? You talk about your views. Answer: Social Security is a security system in the modern state. From an economic point of view is a form of social redistribution and means, from a legal point of view it is a legal system to enforce security, he has social insurance, social welfare and social relief in three aspects. We seek is a society within the scope of social welfare. The main functions of social security the following aspects. 1, is conducive to social stability and reduce the risk of people's social life, can protect the vulnerable groups to address their basic living. Medical and other needs, eliminating the people's worries. 2, by adjusting the difference between income members of society to ensure the basic livelihood of all members. Now some people in society have to get rich first, and this system is also conducive to common prosperity. 3 reflects the superiority of socialism, is conducive to the production and reproduction of labor. Can guarantee the production workers will not be interrupted due to problems in life, is also disabled by Social Security to put it back in labor, the family's aid will help the next generation of smooth growth. 4, shared social responsibility, reduce the risk of individuals or departments to focus primarily engaged in economic development efforts. 5, he has a regulatory role the development of the national economy. Social Security can stimulate aggregate demand to ensure that the labor market supply and demand balance. At the same time it can provide funding for the development of national economy, some funds like social security funds can be diverted for construction of social production.

77, talk about your \A: 1, paid tutor he is a new thing, he difference and we usually go to school education, for parents, to their children hire a tutor for our children a better grasp of that culture. So I support this point.
2, today's market economic situation, this phenomenon is inevitable, paid tutoring to facilitate the rational flow of resources, so that home use of resources in the right places. I think it is understandable. 3, to provide tutoring for others, I think we should put right state of mind, not to make money as the first purpose of the tutoring process seriously, and parents for students, but also enrich their experience and abilities. As a business behavior. Yes, he will inevitably come to terms with paid, so this new thing for our society to strengthen supervision, the Government should regulate their pricing. 4, from the parents point of view, more parents need to consider the child's attitude, the so-called tutor, I think the main thing is family education, fostering children's good character I think more than farming to improve performance. A sensible child may be more conscious engaged in learning. And to parents save the energy and MONEY, parents should not be blind to find tutors for their children, not in school at the same time reducing the burden, to the children at home, plus the negative, so that is not conducive to children's healthy growth. If you really need a tutor, parents should carefully select high quality teachers. 5, I do not oppose the existence of paid tutoring, but the authorities should regulate and manage them to make healthy development. Strengthening ethics education teachers to develop teaching mission target responsibility system, to prevent the teachers speak less in class, after-school earn dirty money.
78, the field was coming to visit, learn, how do you organize the meeting? 1, 2 for information, come to understand the general situation, such as the number, level arrangements for accommodation, tour content, ready to meet all the preparations 3, selection and arrangement of the venue, a good layout of the podium, written guests sign, banner , flowers, cups, etc., set signs 4 site to determine the speakers, record keepers, photographers, etc., if necessary, notify the station 5, began the meeting. 6, to listen to the views of other visitors, deal with the aftermath.
79, China's accession to the WTO,长沙团购网, competition, particularly competition for talent, please talk about the view that their own inadequacies, and civil servants should do? Answer: open China needs the world, the world needs China, China's accession to the WTO gratifying, but I think China's accession to the WTO is to make better and more foreign money, enhance national strength. This requires national policies, but need more talent. The process of making money requires a unit of a specific
a specific person to do one, so this competition, especially the talent competition. 1, the first election I feel the need to know people, know how to select talent. Zhao Zhao Kuo as the general election once and even with a long flat of the defeat. Liu Sangumaolu it into the Three Kingdoms trend. Sima Yi says Liu Cheng Kung industry is to understand the reason why the employer. 2, post-WTO competition is much tougher, you need employees with strong professional quality, ability to learn, to know ourselves. 3, proficient in foreign languages as a requirement, in their own listening, speaking on the need to progress. 4, 5 countries to retain talent, the civil service should have a strong sense of mission, responsible for the mission of the Chinese have a renaissance, with a strong sense of responsibility 6, enhance learning, with the times.
80, no rules no standards, however, stressed that the rules are sometimes not conducive to innovation, and innovation you talk about the rules dialectical relationship between the two.
Answer: No rules no standards are intended to be the absence of compass is to circle the tools and ideas to not draw circles, that is, achieving the desired results. Later extended the rules for the basic approach of doing things and rigid thinking. I think that the rules and innovation is a dialectical unity between the relationship between the
first rule is to solve the problem of the basic ideas, to innovation must be cited in the rules of innovation, that rule is the foundation, innovation is the development. Great Leap Forward in the past that the people we engage in the economy how much more boldly produced, written a few posters will be able to catch the Premier League the United States, then write a creative the following newspapers will be able to get out beyond the Earth's alien, and obviously impossible , and economics of the basic approach is wrong. 2, innovation is the development of the rules. To give an example of the socialist market economy, we must emancipate our minds the introduction of foreign civil servants

591UP free practice platform easily cross the border every day
hae2ni7shuo is offline   Reply With Quote