Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
xianz419

Default Office 2007 Ultimate blog intern-puzzleday-2006-re

By Julia Colvin This previous Saturday,Office 2007 Ultimate, I put in the day operating one with the reside occasions for Intern Puzzleday 2006. The theme was Puzzlelot and the mission was to find King Solvs Afew’s Sword and Crown. I am very pleased to say that the first place team, The Fighting Teacups, had one of my intern hires on it,Office Home And Stude/nt, Ms. Sunah Suh … you go girl! When I got involved with intern Puzzleday, I wanted to come up with an event that would be fun for interns and fun for me to watch. Ultimately, in the theme of Puzzlelot, I went with a puzzle entitled “I Dub Thee” (credit to Irwin for the title and assistance). It was a trivia puzzle that led interns to Café 36 where they sang karaoke to “Baby Got Back” and dressed the part. I will admit; I jumped in and sang with a number of them who were sent as either the lone ranger for their team or were slightly more shy than others. Overall,microsoft Office 2010 Activation, it was AWESOME and it’s all on video I had the chance when my reside event wrapped up to head over to game control (headquarters for teams to call in answers and get clues), which looked pretty intense. A number with the teams were really close all day. At 6:00PM the event wrapped up and closing ceremonies began. King Solvs Afew was returned his sword and crown,Windows 7 Starter, and the winners (and 2nd and 3rd place teams) were knighted. Each member of the winning team received a puzzle, a Lego Chess set and a Borders gift certificate. Each member with the second place team received a puzzle and a Lego Chess set. Each member of the third place team received a Lego Chess set. Just over 450 interns participated in this year’s Puzzleday and everyone seemed to have a great time. I know I did,Office Professional Plus! Julia

Sponsored Links