Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
bingfess2670

Default Office Professional Plus 2010 Viewing Spreadsheets

We haven’t really gotten into the details of the Excel Web App yet here on this blog,Office 2010 Pro, but the Office Web Apps blog is already talking about topics that apply to the web apps as a whole.  A new post went up yesterday that discusses how the web apps are convenient for simple document viewing.  Here’s a quote: Once Office Web Apps got deployed to a SharePoint site I use all the time,Office Professional Plus 2010, I quickly became accustomed to navigating Office files as breezily as I surf the Web. I can read the things I need to,Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007, without all those read-only things getting in the way of what I’m working on in my desktop apps. A teammate can send me a link to a spec as easily as he sends me a link to information about the 40th Anniversary of Apollo 11 on NASA’s website – and following the link is just as quick and easy for me. The entire post is here.  Note that I plan on having a series of posts on the Excel Web App in the near future. <div

Sponsored Links