Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default My gray skies

accustomed to a person 's life / / just a simple promise / / never want to give yourself too much a burden / / can be all in all ~ ~ / / are counterproductive / / lonely people always like a static Sat in silence / / only the sky trance / / have to mention frustration and annoyance and more circling in my heart / / long / / long time / / can not leave / / a good heart empty / / good air / / beginning of a Sixin pain / / Oh / / bleeding heart / / I can not be controlled / / I can only endure in silence / / start bit powerless / / How can I can / / I try my hardest to cover up / / tolerate the TV drama Were not part of my stress / / Oh ~~~~~~~~~~` only the ignorant fool and incandescent / / is far-fetched to see through the mirror of their own / / miserable little for their own / / But also for their sense of the lament / / people have numbness / / back and forth between school and home,dre beats, interspersed with / / but can not find their own direction / / a bit weak without the wind / / do not know what is in their own / / but do not know what they're doing / / fight back with a smile in return is their own hypocrisy / / looking for something / / in fact,tods, nothing to find / / Conflict / / / well want to stop their thoughts / / any of its natural / / I do not think / / Maybe its always been a mistake / / fear one day they will crash / / so I have to cross hard cover / / is one such disguise / / effort to disguise their own / / look a bit cold / / I Struggling / / do feel a little bit to die / / frustrated / / silly one person in only the platform of their own / / just want to say goodbye to an evening full of sorrow / / / A does not belong to Gray / / look forward to a quiet dark red cut / / with that familiar ring tone / / wake up in my mind numb / / close your eyes / / anything not in their heads / / just / / wait ~ ~ ~ ~ wait ~~~~~~~~-

you know how much I help

Why it could not have , not figure out now .......

Treat yourself

We were driving along the road from Treguier to Kervanda. We passed at a smart trot between the hedges topping an earth wall on each side of the road; then at the foot of the steep ascent before Ploumar the horse dropped into a walk, and the driver jumped down heavily from the box. He flicked his whip and climbed the incline, stepping clumsily uphill by the side of the carriage, one hand on the footboard, his eyes on the ground. After a while he lifted his head, pointed up the road with the end of the whip, and said--
"The idiot!"
The sun was shining violently upon the undulating surface of the land. The rises were topped by clumps of meagre trees, with their branches showing high on the sky as if they had been perched upon stilts. The small fields, cut up by hedges and stone walls that zig-zagged over the slopes, lay in rectangular patches of vivid greens and yellows, resembling the unskilful daubs of a naive picture. And the landscape was divided in two by the white streak of a road stretching in long loops far away, like a river of dust crawling out of the hills on its way to the sea.
"Here he is," said the driver, again.
In the long grass bordering the road a face glided past the carriage at the level of the wheels as we drove slowly by. The imbecile face was red, and the bullet head with close-cropped hair seemed to lie alone, its chin in the dust. The body was lost in the bushes growing thick along the bottom of the deep ditch.
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links