Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:11 AM   #1
letter98
Captain

letter98 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Ultimate and Professional – Downgrade a

,Buy Office Ultimate 2007
With Windows seven start just round the corner, I'm acquiring a lot more and far more requests for licensing info, so lets examine the sizzling subject of downgrades and upgrades

Windows 7 Ultimate and Skilled consumers will have even far more possibilities to entry prior variations of Windows than they do right now: The existing downgrade policy permits for OEM-licensed Windows Vista Enterprise and Windows Vista Greatest users to downgrade to Windows XP Expert
For Windows seven Skilled and Windows 7 Greatest, the OEM license will even enable downgrades to Windows Vista for an unlimited period of time.    
Additionally, Windows 7 Skilled and Greatest consumers will have the option to downgrade to Windows XP Professional from PCs that ship inside 18 months following the basic availability of Windows 7 or until finally the release of a Windows 7 service pack, whichever is faster and if a service pack is developed.
PCs covered by a Windows Quantity License, so a Volume Licensing Win Upgrade License, will carry on to get downgrade rights to any prior model of Windows seven. Application Assurance is recommended for consumers that demand full versatility to upgrade or downgrade their PCs to older or new variations of Windows or demand multi-language interface <MUI>

Q & A:
Q:  How will this work for businesses who buy at retail (SMBs in particular)?
A: The downgrades are included in the OEM end user license agreement that is included with the PC, regardless if the PC is purchased at retail or direct from an OEM.

Q: What is Application Assurance?
A: Software Assurance a comprehensive maintenance offering that provides a broad range of benefits through the agreement terms. It provides clients with access to the latest technology and productivity benefits such as training, support and services. Application Assurance helps consumers get the most value from their IT investments through 18 benefits including: Step-up licenses —provide SA clients with much more options to upgrade to enterprise products. We have heard from our clients that they need the ability to go from a standard to enterprise edition without having to re-purchase a new license, so we have made it a permanent offering for our SA buyers.
New, unique variations of Microsoft® Windows® tailored to the needs of the enterprise
Predictable budgeting for software and support,Windows 7 Serial Sale, including new entry to 24×seven phone support and limitless Web support
Improved productivity for knowledge workers and IT staff
Quicker, simpler deployments, support and management with advanced, powerful, useful tools and on-site consulting
Significant savings in training costs
Introduction of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack- a set of advanced desktop management technologies that helps buyers build a dynamic Windows IT infrastructure to deliver applications as services. 

Q: How does SA help my company become a lot more efficient?
A: Software Assurance combines a broad range of benefits into one method to help buyers deploy, manage,Office Standard Key, and migrate software program. Collectively, these benefits help manage costs and improve employee and organizational productivity. Boost Productivity: Clients can entry a comprehensive set of productivity benefits, including training and technologies to help you improve collaboration, streamline communications and content, and enhance business intelligence throughout the business.
Empower Workers: Organizations can get much more out of Microsoft’s flexible, scalable software platform by giving Developers,Cheap Windows 7 Professional, IT Professionals,Microsoft Office 2007 Key, and end-users the tools, training, and support they will need to help deliver far more company value.
Secure the Infrastructure: Software Assurance can help secure core infrastructure through integrated management and security solutions that help increase organizational agility, reduce system complexity, improve services, and control costs.

Windows 7 Professional also includes Windows XP Mode, to help small organization run older applications that require Windows XP – Much more on this to follow!
letter98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 348577651 at 11:27 on August 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; ; ;
turn blue hospital nurseries throughout the documentary HFMD patients ;
- the mother of a Xinrudaoge ; ;
; ; ;

11 4, the blue my daughter to nursery school just less than 2 weeks notice to stop, the school has two children infected with hand, foot and mouth disease transmission
11 月 5, my husband and I returned to Shanghai from Los Angeles home. Listen to the school nurse said it yesterday in the cell door cars did not receive
children, was so alarmed, class morning check found the driver that a child of coral disease, the child can not Colonel car, Jean Paul
Farm their children from school, Nanny did not receive any phone call, quickly take a taxi to go to school, only
SYDNEY a man and teacher together. Morning and found that children, no time to send the other children home, the main reason is to increase the disease
, no explanation for this school, then daughter is also infected.
11 月 6 号 Sydney mouth ulcers start. Said the nurse probably eat more snacks, did not care.
Also never heard of such a disease. We have no experience, said the nurse teachers accountable, the mouth is rotten outside, not inside the ulcer, I
skeptical. Side of the search data, while observation.
11 月 7 号 Sydney before, serving antipyretics Tylenol; immediately the fever.
11 月 8 did not burn the morning, evening out of hand foot and mouth was suddenly hip disease;'ll send sydney to million Yuan Road, Shanghai Fudan University No. 399
pediatric hospital emergency surnamed Xie Yu Bi asked the doctor has a fever, I said it left her. He confirmed my guess
, hand, foot and mouth disease is indeed a doctor if the hospital sydney blood another job, we told him that I
they come to China soon, inquire about the severity of the disease, he changed to say it out soon that this disease is very serious, if made
of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Health and other complications can result in death, he said, ask to see if a bed, his left hand to take calls, while
said to me, there is one, you Decide! Wait, no, and said the Shanghai government restrictions on admission to our hand, foot and mouth
, the other hospitals can not close, there is one in Jinshan District, and other more serious the next night you want to come have not come , no
beds, other hospitals do not charge! You had time to Jinshan it? My husband and I listened to more panic, which is almost equal to the choice did not choose
. While holding the phone while promoting his appearance look just like the TV shopping in selling out loud people, It was not a doctor, Jane
always been a master of television direct marketing.

We are anxious, the doctor said that hospital can not be with the parents can not see! I am even more surprised: the child was 3 years old, ah, how can open from the
mother? He said that after a few days or discharged, or go to emergency ward with severe, there are death, but do not
can see! I asked: can not see death? The doctor said if I can to that level, let you see the side
's. I can not breathe the gas simmering, almost untenable. He continued: He said the government regulations, without exception,nike hyperdunk shoes, once again stressed that the only hospital in Shanghai hand, foot and mouth disease hospitalization
treatment, that we are critical, needs immediate hospitalization. We can not choose, or leave, he said, evil vain, to
Why sign hospital, got left a bed, late, gone to other hospitals do not accept! I subconsciously hold children
child, thinking muddy mess, do not know that let go, my child can not go back to my arms.

the child since birth has never left us, the husband has always been calm panic the ground, mind to say to me, to live
it! We organized a hospital procedures, pay a deposit when the dialogue is even more bizarre, I asked how much to pay a deposit?
Windows the people inside to see me ask: How much do you have? I'm dumb, do not know what he means is thousands or tens of thousands? He
see me fumble and took out two fingers that you have 2000? I finally put the gas down, and quickly gave him 2000
yuan. Later recalled that person is like asking me, how many are in your pocket come out!

to a separate occasion, I squat body, said the children, the brave baby, go in with this beautiful aunt, mother
wait for you outside. The poor child began to cry, or very obedient to follow the nurse into the elevator, I said
who was a No
wear socks, holding his bottle, burst into tears, his face and tears. I squatted elevator burst into tears.
the child to go into isolation before the elevator building, outpatient doctor did not do any body temperature and blood tests. Then, a doctor checked out more than it
and surgical class file to force us to sign, which includes ECG, EEG, MRI, lumbar puncture
(lumbar puncture) the consent of such ill check book on the grounds that the parents can not accompany the hospital ready to do whatever they do recognize the significant
examination and surgery.

husband signed, and he stressed to the doctor: reason, we can wait downstairs in the living
car in the parking lot, 24 hours does not leave! a few hours the child is gone, it is possible! You do not sign your own risk. My legs felt weak, not
his mind has been able to stop my child lying there Leng's dead on the operating table, I can not, is it just
was sent to the elevator is the last time, I squatting crying in the elevator up! Why should we return! Why go back to
country! I carefully selected only on the blue nursery less than 2 weeks, ah, ah how we so unlucky! I kept silent, without a word
Shen asked the husband.

while supplies baby asked security: read list for parents to see pictures hospital services? security guard said, writing is so writing, put
heart it will not give you a shot, no one so done. Why write? Security Oh laugh: write one thing and do
thing.
persuade her husband back to me, that night we bought for the nanny and the little daughter of moving tickets, the next morning sent the small children of parents house in Wuhan
isolation, disinfection whole house, we could not sleep all night, my mind is holding the bottle in her helplessly into the elevator with
the nurses, the doctors did not reach out and pull her a little, very cold, the children turned to look at in the elevator looks like I cried
engraved in my mind. Why hospitals should develop the provisions of this cruel and inhuman?
Last time I'm scared, can not bet to take a child's life, the doctor's words made me weak at your own risk, no choice.

11 月 9 号 2 pm to 4:00, Monday and Thursday afternoon, a hospital open to all parents asking children isolated from the disease
time, although do not see the child, one piece of information can be asked This is great for moms and dads to comfort, there is
I see hell on earth! Haggard tired of all the parents and grandparents crowded elevator in the narrow aisles, glass
a table inside the door, the only two women seated on the two doctors answered disease; way sometimes several children
is focused on the crib in the back of the elevator by a doctor, parents are all owned up face to face in the glass door next to
, and see whether their children, children crying, the mother father grandparents crying, miserable. Children from
a few months to several years old, most of them are infants and young children wearing diapers.

suddenly rushed to a male parent, to give an explanation to the hospital,lebron shoes, said his children were tied in there, because they do not listen to
words out of a camera phone photos, child abuse argument with the hospital , the father yelled like crazy, not to
contingent of security, so the line up of parents feeling very nervous, crying mothers, and they kept asking me the same origin, she
people who are mostly pristine and dare not offend the hospital, and others consoled themselves that the child may be too naughty.

into each glass door to a child's parents asking about her condition, when our turn into the fast 4
point has been the afternoon, two young female doctor sitting there, who left a bad attitude , ask an impatient, she did not sit
phase, tilted his legs, the body back, legs have been dithering, a do not ask questions, and quickly leave the way, her
characterized wear glasses, 2 teeth black. Good doctors the right attitude, saying sydney no fever, the situation improved
, we can bring diapers and BABY FOOD, begged them to bring their children, who sneer to the left: and you do these things! She said: children are eating
child, condition this way, do not eat too eat! One eye free to cast a glance, said: plus 7, right?
She eat well enough, go go. I know she did not know the status of my child, just to meet me.
asked the father admitted to hospital for so long, do not mind how EEG? The answer is, we are very busy, you need to set
in more kids to do. My husband was very angry that, since we are forcing the hospital, so emergency situation
situation, nothing to do with the other kids, this is not wholesale! Anyway, the doctor said not to do, I do not know
Road, where you too poor condition to find the hospital leadership.
not what we asked, and I pick up things on the table to her husband, said: canned baby). not that we do not help you, is this thing too much trouble, you need the fridge, other foods can be, this thing is too
you trouble, no. Away, no!

11 月 10 the afternoon, I suddenly received a phone call, a man claiming to be the child's Zhuzhidafu doctors, said the child
EEG abnormalities, encephalitis, confirmed the merger, decided 15:00 MRI done! Parents must stay with it, I would like to ask, are reluctant to explain
each other, do it immediately to the hospital in critical condition. Now back to the U.S. for the treatment, if there are 10 when several small
room, back to the Los Angeles treatment. Buy tickets call the U.S. side, while driving rushed to the hospital, arranged to 3:00, so
to 3:30 over the No one came downstairs, and no one informed us, we just played back the phone 4 times finally have a young male doctor
down, saying that children are ready to shot her to sleep, lest the noise NMR crying when
. My husband asked why the hospital nearly 40 hours to do EEG? Admission when he was immediately seized
investigation, to put it off until now so serious Why? Strongly urge the leadership of her husband forward to explain the hospital. At the same time, requiring children
child was discharged immediately! Male doctors a look of disdain, said: upstairs, then the director of a female doctor came out
explained that more children to focus on are common, hospitals are limited, we are here
quick count, and you come from abroad, I have been to many countries know what kind of foreign countries, you have received higher education abroad
education should not be so not cool. I am very angry and agitated, the child I had to calm down, I asked the abnormal EEG
serious? We bought a ticket back to the United States for treatment. She definitely said: something, and then observe the two days I was going to let her discharge. She then wrote her clinic
between experts, let us Thursday to find her out-patient services. The doctor said she was apparently very different men, I asked : She said an MRI done some confidence, but parents can choose not to do it.
I told her that we admitted to being forced to sign a word, we have no choice today to let us check to accompany children to do, not notice that we choose to do and not do
. California doctors warned me that it hurts MRI in infants less than prudent to do forced thousands
million such checks, direct injury to the brain, not to mention a lumbar puncture. can see a patient.

this way, we refused an MRI, but also to avoid a further lumbar puncture examination. The child is discharged
Chung spent the first 3 months, the security said it slowly so the child in the bath, the total discharge to clean up pretty, or how to be parents and make
it?

suddenly appeared a few rural people, men and women, crying, next to the parents to ask how, humble man
said, received a phone call, 1-year-old child's little finger by the nurses had knocked off a piece of meat should we take to the hospital.
Mother crying, my heart was trembling, not knowing the elevator above what the children are treated there? Downtown association, said yesterday the child crying
who tied his father.
uneasy. Nurse down to see farmers couples, said lift bed rails care workers, children in
little finger stuck in the face, Popi, and no issue, surgery done a deal, so be it, is the care workers are not careful, you pay The 200 returned to
you so well, satisfied with it? Not collected a cent, listening to clear? You can back 200! Arrogance towards the protection
farmers who are husband and wife said. The father said crying, the children really just small hand Popi it? Mothers
straight crying. I really can not stand to the side, cried, honest people you bully, you 200 yuan to compensation for what? This
What is wild, nurses stare I said, we did not talk to you! Out of their children when the children called to see her mother desperately
, mother, mother! Clutching his mother's neck Bu Songshou. Poor ah, the little hand was wrapped a white cloth from
, the mother cry speak, the men said, is not Popi you, how all the package together? Nurse explained, children
child tamper with, do not stop the blood, can not stop, only all wrapped up. The presence of people understand that not so simple
Popi single.

have two children half-way to be notified parents of the child to do MRI's, the child was hit drug Mimi Hu Hu, white linen package sent
the elevator, the afternoon rain, low temperatures the child is in addition to hospital gown with a white sheet wrapped
, parents called the child crying, the child should not be, the eyes in a daze, began by playing pin sleeping. White sheets in the baby in his arms
are mothers, there is no perception, his father holding the umbrella, take the other to do a building inspection. No nurse
lead the way, no carts, wrapped in white sheets only dazzling little kids body. Hall of tears all round and round the eyes of men and women
, security, visiting back and forth action took the cup, he saw too much, and always keep smiling.

waited two hours later, her daughter finally out of the elevator with another child, adults and children have a
group Ku Cheng. I was not holding her little voice, her tears kept falling, nervously watching nurses. I always hug her
to the home can not let go, usually love to take care of her aunt and her aunt is not recognized, and has been crying, said that as long as the mother of a
straight, you are all strangers, bad, Do not over, I do not! I do not! sydney breath back home to eat 9
like different foods, eat while laughing, his eyes have tears, can not tell it was her happy or
unhappy, I felt great. Finally sleep at night, to 1 o'clock, began to cry and shout, and appears odd
strange movements, pedaling feet, hands folded as if to tear something rotating, (then I do not know She was
tied, and she wanted to get rid of tape to tie her) daughter, confusion, trouble all night, my pains, until the morning of a house
children were tortured exhausted she began sleeping, the nap began to wake up angry, threw things around.

10 pm that night we drove to the station by a small daughter, Wuhan, parents told my little girl did not escape the infection, mouth ulcers
began, her husband drove, I was a bit of time on the road for all to see it again hospital medical records and documents, suddenly there are records
vomiting, and fever, I was scared, this is not the daughter of medical records! Flip the cover of a look to know the hospital will be a tempest
fruit fruit (a pseudonym) medical records of 8-year-old girl gave me, and I was not the child's medical history, my
days, how do I back U.S. doctor, there is no original records. I immediately in accordance with the medical cover of the phone and called the king fruit fruit
mother, the other somehow, that afternoon children to do an MRI and lumbar puncture, the hospital said nothing to the
hospital tomorrow, and if they do not have medical records, how to do check ah? Why are there in your medical records?

11 月 11 morning, the king of fruits and fruit Mama told me not to give the hospital medical records and quickly took the medical records to my house, and
told me she was going to the hospital downtown, the hospital forced to parents signed in advance, without the children to do the inspection, children of her female
when doing MRI had told her four children room, besides me, all tied up, Mom Mom
ah, well inside the poor little brother little sister, the children of each age are small adhesive tape from
sticky fingers close together, the then head to foot is fixed on the bed, no shower and change diapers, do not eat immediately received walk, which can be
fear good, Mom, I can not say, nurses say, can not go out nonsense, and said to be shot,nba basketball shoes!
that moment my heart is broken and immediately understand the daughter is doing strange things! She has been the dynamic
break tape to make, even if the hospital had been unconscious to do so during the day and asked her if she did not know. My heart is like a dagger in the heart
time,kobe iv shoes! Not a sound of crying, I really regret it should not hold into the hospital this inhuman! All the time how many children in there suffering
inhuman torture? Most of them from the field and rural areas.

Wang Guo Guo said his mother saw one pair of very poor nurse asked the couple to pay 5,000 yuan deposit, vegetable farmers to sell out the money the couple
make up the numbers one by one, zero money a whole, wrinkled. . . I'm king of fruit and fruit side of the phone
mother broke down in tears. Wang Guo Guo anxious grandmother a heart attack as it entered the hospital, seven Pu Road, two stores closed
do business, big losses a few thousand dollars a day.
husband said, no matter rich or poor, the children of children are Sweet Basil ah! ! How hospitals are the winner, who
bet the lives of children? The consequences of their own to get a comprehensive, waiting for money. We were forced to charge a few thousand
gold, signed list of all the checks! This does not take money do not get white! This monopoly health care system, how many people are victims of the old
?

children and noisy night, I called the hospital early in the morning and tell them the wrong medical records, I ask back my illness
calendar, we are going back to America to see the original medical records to doctors. Hospitals say you come up, the way the medical records sent to wrong. I am very angry
, you want me to give you wrong? That nurse said, you take a taxi, we reimburse you. I'm cold
laugh, you are? Do not care about your car money, money, my time is worth more than the car, my two sick children the disease, I can
free? You sent it 200 yuan practices of rural people, no use in me! Nurse know immediately that even
What I meant to say. I told her, you have sent my child records before noon, we set the ticket back to the U.S., can not indulge
wrong.
child hospital medical records sent
noon, when the children saw them cry, to catch them out! Nurse asked the hospital to the people
: would not be binding, your child is small, inevitable.
(connected to the article) This is a crime! Children in better condition, we cancel the trip the whole family, no medical records
child's name can not exactly explain my condition to take home. Where is my medical records? What hospital do?
My child's illness was non-institutional feeling is not it? MRI and lumbar puncture are terrible behind check how many people?

fruit fruit that night I called the king's mother, once again asking the same ward of the children were being abused concerned, she and her daughter have returned to
home, she said her family rented a 8 taxi relatives who hit the hospital, was referred to the Security Section, hospital leaders come forward to pay all the fares
compensation and related medical expenses. Hospital guarantee the child's health within 3 months.
Wang Guo Guo
mother wanted me to go downtown, she said, is willing to testify Wang Guo Guo Wang Guo Guo is 9 years old, she did say
, saying the time into a bath, When discharged from a bath, no half-way bath, crying tied up and covered in sweat
the children were very smelly. My children came home I saw the rash covered, it is definitely not the symptoms of hand, foot and mouth disease
is simply crying out prickly heat and diaper rash, no diapers, has been 2 days and 2 nights, and if I did not
forcing the hospital, I do not know the hospital 8 days 10 days the child would look like.
like her we can not resolve the matter by force, my daughter until today or the spirit of Huang Wu, irritability, trouble
impatient, threw things around, playing her own sister, telling anyone to play, I know what to do, children a changed man, usually the children laugh
by a strong mental stimulation and physical torture! At 1 o'clock last night and start trouble, trouble all night and kept
said, I do not I do not want me not to, I do not want a hundred times! Even his father did not recognize. Hands and feet kept pulling things appear strange
action, dreaming I know she tied her break the tape! I could not stop crying!
distressed beyond description, I began to consult, the answer is China's media are not allowed to report such incidents, lawyers do not take such a eucalyptus
parts, close to major hospitals and the media, I am the only can think of only the U.S. Consulate, the children are U.S. citizens
, her illness has been inhuman treatment, the hospital falsified medical records! We require negotiation by the U.S. Consulate, the medical
hospital children's physical suffering and compensation for mental harm!

11 12, younger daughter is also being transmitted disease, we are utterly exhausted, the hospital called and informed us parents
go to the hospital, said President attached great importance to this matter, all the leaders asked us in the past On the condition, the online news that the hospital has
plain-clothes security force, to discuss that many are playing, we do not want to risk my family has 2 children ill, but not
willing to compromise in private talks, which is an insult,cheap lebron shoes, I told them seriously, American children will find the U.S. Consulate in
help.
11 13, the child has trouble at midnight last night, from midnight until 1:30 or so stop about 3 o'clock every day starting
time is on time! Medical records of the king who took the wrong fruit fruit mother sent a text message greetings to children, I called back, listening to
to a strikingly similar situation, since the king of fruit is the hospital, around 13 o'clock every day like sleepwalking Big
trouble to cry, hands and feet pedaling, recorded last night, her mother said the child's time is 1:23 pm crazy! I suddenly hairs stand up. What has been done in
face, no one knows.
night I was thinking that was hit 2-pin, wrapped in white sheets confusion with open eyes looked at the mother of the child, medical
hospital some way to get kids were quiet. They are my children do? Why other children are also the same time every night
mad? From 1:30 to the hospital a few hours early in the morning had done? Why are four of each child are exactly the same
check? Checked and are Do not leave small children call each other friends, even doctors
hospital for each child do the same thing, and never no one knows, unless the king fruit fruit Mama and I like to take
wrong medical accidents we learned a little bit of information.

stop playing doctor at home had pieces of telephone and mobile phone, she kept calling and texting, writing a bunch full of , my heart good upset, because I think these two days you make
the feelings as a mother. Hospitals want to visit the children. . . I understand your feelings, I hope I can
relieves your pain. I know how sick child needs a mother. .
my heart hurts more, and they are suddenly so concerned about my children, but continue to torment every minute of so many children to
at this moment, every day, twenty-ward force is still isolation can not see the mother of infants, those who ignore the door of a poor farmer
Zhang pool, they not tempted? Simply because my children are U.S. citizens, the U.S. consulate may be able to
pressure it. I do not know no one will ignore our experience, I am mother, hear my army for twenty-ward bound
building children crying all the time!

11 月 16 日 we sent a fax to the Children's Hospital the following:
Fudan University Children's Hospital:
daughter Sydney Children's Hospital at Fudan University have received a non-isolation wards to treat a claim for compensation and correction of human nature to
request for the following reasons:
1. hospitals to give non-professional attitude of the parents of non-objective information and analysis, leading to parents in a panic state, for several days
to physical or mental harm, and reluctantly let the children do in advance of the signature kinds of reasons may cause damage to the inspection body, increasing panic and
economic losses.
2. hospital isolation ward the officer refused to provide the actual situation of the ward, rejected the parents monitor, sympathy, delivery
talk to parents asking intolerance, inviting suspicion and uncertainty.
3. daughter in a hospital isolation ward by intimidation, inhuman treatment of bundling, resulting in several days
home the spirit of Akira suddenly, temper irritable, night and one o'clock woke up about half shouted, tens of million yuan.
4. the child when treatment was no fever, vomiting, limb shaking and other severe symptoms, not enough hospital conditions, medical students threatened Youbi
parents are severe, hospitalization signed before admission did not do any body temperature and blood tests. The original hospital medical records lost or destroyed
and forged medical records after discharge, so that all inspection data is invalid according to loss of follow-up treatment.
5. Sydney Siyu Chen admitted to hospital more than 40 hours have EEG results, the hospital claimed that sick children need to focus
to do, this is not the wholesale market, is the life-saving public hospitals. Complications of foot and mouth checked the hospital less than
, it may cause delay in treatment or medical waste.
this hospital must bear the economic and legal responsibilities and make a rectification commitments:
1. Hospital public written apology and financial compensation;
2. rectification measures 1: Hand, Foot and Mouth stringent requirements of severe conditions of admission for potentially deadly diseases, must be answered by a senior physician in family
doubt, non-threatening and perfunctory. When asked whether the establishment of family illness seats and lounge area, the situation is now
in two doctors sitting in the face of the spirit of withered children queuing up to see a few hours of the families of sick children, in one of its
attitude of extreme impatience, there is no ethics at all.
3. corrective action 2: All body temperature, blood, heart initial inspection must be real-time EEG, MRI and lumbar puncture and other major checks must
parents fully understand the circumstances, not to force parents to sign in advance and let the hospital by
prefer to give. Sydney hospital more than 40 hours have EEG results, the hospital claimed that sick children need to focus to do, here
not wholesale market, is the life-saving public hospitals.
4. rectification measures 3: repeal the appease the child, the parents consent is strictly prohibited except touch the patient
child care workers, especially the opposite ###### care workers and punish resistance capacity of the sick child without bundling any restrictions on the purposes of their actions as crimes
. Nursery care workers must be a licensed professional, non-non-professionals to do the work to take care of young patients.
5. isolation ward and the ward setting for each channel camera, Hall set up the TV screen, so that the patient's family in the hall
monitoring, strengthen supervision, prevent child abuse behavior.
forged medical records, abuse of children is a serious criminal offense, not the general civil disputes, this is not a eucalyptus Eucalyptus, involves a number of victims affected by
children and parents, have the oral part of the incident and the ability of the sick child and parents who injured his little finger
children dispense 200 yuan nursing fee perfunctory parents, one after another for us to provide a video recording of oral testimony.

happy my daughter has always been optimistic, she has 11 months from birth, one after another U.S. LOTUS, the U.S. yellow
page, and many other well-known American EUMIA starred in television advertising firms, and today only, these popular television has been widely reported
several U.S. television stations broadcast more than 3 times per night, she is known to everybody in the advertising of Southern California, Xiao Ming
star, the audience is laughing her angelic infection, many people collection of photographs of her smile, her spirit
nervous now, daytime attack humans, even beat her sister, to the middle of the night began to cry, in the untidy state of chaos,lebron james vii, we do not know how long to
Road, as a mother Chung, a sub can not tolerate such torture!
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote