Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
9569zpaa

Default The circumstance because quondam life hypnosis Lor

of: Taiwan Hypnotist: James Kay

is Yue Fei of my sometime life?

case Lord Kai was still a student, as anguish from depression, severe ample to have the idea of ​​suicide, so let his family deeply concerned; in the traditional remedial treatment and injustice for printing of the pro- method can not be beneath the control of creditors, by his father from the Internet to find my information, his mother came to my collaboration and look inward to seeking an option hypnotic effect. When I do something about his situation and to communicate in the meantime before, I saw he could not comfort of, jittery walking in front of me! See his parents saw worried and helpless, and protective of the viewpoint of eager, but also really made me feel the inverse oppression! When the room into hypnosis when I saw the alleging intonation of his face with me, and said: Please help me immortal! I suddenly felt very heart, and a important duty because he had two weeks
almost school, ambitioned to drip out and for of military service, whether this went to the militia, the outcome will be even worse! Therefore, there is not way in the final circumstance, his mother with him to the school is expected, approximate to a standing ovation him! But while the practice is not way, so they placed the remaining half a month's period, for a last hope; and I attempt the key in this terminal duration to aid him; once and for all, half of this short Last time, is narrated to the destiny of their home, but likewise a challenge as me personally! So, I pack the hypnotic process is divided into four times, once each three days, planned in the Mid-Autumn Festival before the end of the day the entire process, each two days so namely he work to school!
first started hypnosis, I hypnotized communication is based, and was fearful of the past life back, equitable trying to understand the main reason for his depression. But after I find out the occasion of the early and not be so solemn, so I better understanding of his subconscious mind and really do some hypnosis to communicate! Depth discussion of the results, however not very satisfactory response, but that he has began their own self-confidence, but also for the second time in the past life has been asked to take root back to communicate, so I am sure to differentiate his parents: No problem! Can enhance his condition, he can continue to go to the book! After listening to his parents is of way very merry, but is not quite at ease, so listen to me before the hypnotic suggestions, take dual control, western medication do not entire stop, but temperate lengthening medicine.
second hypnosis, I feel confident I can control the good, to let him into the past lives. So fast suggests that he entered into the before life, when he entered into the previous life, he came to Thailand around 1900, he was the abbot of a temple, 12 years of old to enter into the temple, the believer is Theravada Buddhism, Buddhist temple 20 Several monks, they must depend aboard begging to get rice and food! In this life, he did not truly attention who these monks, but questing merely to his practice every day to enjoy being in meditation. When he passed away the time, but because he was born from one fancy Chen Xin, and maybe with the idea of ​​selfish, stubborn, let him really fall behind the end of this life, the beast Road, reborn to India to become holy cow, this is his hope could not comprehend a; perhaps for this reason, when he again exposed to this life of Buddhism,GHD Leopard Grain, they were not known to be very spirited practice, it felt extremely bothered at the subconscious; so only by the cries of the subconscious hope that life will proceed to advance practice, so that his psyche up detached, perhaps this is the greatest disease
back in the process of hypnosis, he was very firm said something: the elemental practice my past lives to the good students in the present family! Past and Present is true! Reincarnation is real! Buddhism is true! Originally I was a little skeptical, but immediately fully deem it! He lived this life, elderly 64, died of malaria, died in 1968 when. The father of his life, was once a monastery monk when eight months of responsibility, bad relationship with him; his dog is now at Buddhist temples and the monks, was his younger sibling; then the father is life sister; mother's mother is life,GHD IV Pink Straighteners! Passed away when he was reborn into the divine cows of India, and enjoyed almost 20 years of good luck, whereas you want to leave suffering and attain up practice melody, but can not practice, it a great sad heart! Specifically dedicated to an aristocratic Brahmin holy cow woman, is my dog's past life. After this life, he felt insufficient practice, it is humiliated also very apologetic, can not bring themselves to face the problem, did not inquire the people a deeper practice to instruct us, not only they can not be moral, but also impair the practice can not damage us! Then he said he wanted to study more about Buddhism, including: the Four Noble Truths, three methods sound, hard impermanent, always judicious of their breathing concept note to remind yourself that life is hard, practice hard to be doubled! Through this communication, his condition became better
third time re-entering the previous life, I first came to him when the abbot of the world, let him into the realm of meditation practice, to understand the foundation of his practice past life, he said: I'm via the line, hiking in the jungle way, pay attention to the pace of the foot .... I went back to my room and meditate, scrutinize the breath, do not outlook the body as bones of the dead, four were conception, into water and fire customs, one by one reconnaissance, went back to inspect the breath ..... I can not get more meditation! His fixed voice, said: I must be good practice this life, this life must be the first fruits of cards! Next, I make him go earlier to watch past lives, he said: Monk's past life is the bat is a grotto in Vietnam, life's mother is also a member of bats, I live a few months a child was annihilated! Killed me was the failure of a life to chase my girl, that was hard when he died; in hypnosis, he did not appear fair, why did she killed my earth, life and hurt me! So I dragged
ahead again in this life time, he came to the Qing Dynasty Junji 15 years, 34 years age when he was a male alive in Hubei businessman. He said: I'm the living when the loan-sharking, my mind quite needy communication capabilities, but also small gas; the life of 91 years, numerous wives, but no children, probably because I was juvenile I forever ran a brothel; if can be repeated, I want to be charitable good, possibly I should have a child! The pursuance of 1st wife is the girl of my life, I am satisfied that she did not like so many wives, the mothers life is my landlady, I adored her! Life have impair me, was when I was usury had been urgent me, but I'm pretty good in this life, if it were not for the money I did not want to reach life's father is so! He was a bachelor, I lent a 250 with two to go gambling, drinking spent, not from the four wall, I did not get his way, but finally nothing! There were monks assistance, I gave a amount of money, maybe this is my karma with the Buddhist and forged an of the causes it!
Next, I think he hurt him with the girls, because there should not have earlier, so I make him straight back, he said: I live in Hunan Yuan Dynasty, is a help people crossing the ravine of the fisherman; because the creek was rushing a lot of rock, there was a pregnant woman sitting in my canoe to across the river,GHD Precious Gift Set, but I do not a standing ovation the ship to turn,GHD Benefit Straighteners, and the results we were either dead, I can feel her detest I feel! I was 24 years old, muscular and healthy, sensibility that he is a muff, do hazardous work; this life is the life his wife's sister, their relationship is not wrong! I reincarnated after the death of peckish ghosts, in this river in the spent one or two hundred years, but that pregnant women not in this, I feel very lonesome and very peckish, not someone to dine; I would not phone grab the corner of the doing, because I also have life; I can not leave this time to be born I can go! The way of hypnosis, I converge on him and hurt him the woman's lifetimes squabbles, and perhaps also with depression are closely related! Before the end, I let him re-organize, find something positive in the hypnosis, but also made some positive hint; done this hypnotic, his depression is almost restored presently!
last hypnosis to see his condition has been a little curious! I am very grateful to his parents, specially brought a box of egg yolk cakes, let me feel warm; his mother to a better understanding of their past life, a fate build up people; Therefore, in counting to the focus of this final The film to close the net, but also for his hereafter goals set, alteration some of the usual failings and their families generation after generation for more relationships. Into hypnosis, he said: In the Tang dynasty, I told the family all attach now, we are a group of monkeys live in Central and South America, and my father is the Monkey King, my mother is my sister, past life is to eat monkey pork the indigenous people, life has become a monkey; I served for three years the central Pacific sea turtles, sharks are a pair of parents, to eat me; when I was a bat, my mother had a nectar with my father's blood, He did not know thata pig or a cow; I was a peasant woman in Sri Lanka, where Theravada Buddhism is the belief, by the time I will give alms to monks food, I am very religious, sister, daughter, life; I have been the two times the snake, the second when the snake lived 7 years in Thailand about 1800, I saw monks in the forest surface in practice, I envy them, and hope that one day, like they matter sorted out; I also Spring and Autumn Period of the Song had been a scholar, when the level had listened of Confucius, but the sea of ​​people do not see Confucius; I have also served in the Navy during the Qing Dynasty, partook in the campaign against Japan, the boat was sunk in the sea died.
Then he suddenly said: Yue Fei suddenly arose in my mind, I like Yue Fei, the deficit back to me my mother, my mother It seems that now the mother, her red of the I am civilian and military, determined to make Jing Kang Erdi saved, they were Jin Zhuo Zou a; but I do not want to triumph the Song emperor, Qin Hui, a decisive war with the joint when the Emperor kill me! I killed a lot of people, the result after my death into a worm; I thought it would be rewarded,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, but the killing is the fabrication industry, and after by a team of children playing, and finally crushed to death by foot, my people are crushed to death I killed a man, had been; because he hated to see that the Emperor of Qin Hui and so I put forward back to his time with them earlier disputes previous life, he said: In the dinosaur era,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, I was a huge dinosaur , Qin Hui is a small dragon, I ate with all the egg! Yes Yes I have I, when the pearly birds, the emperor is a worm, I eat; after my dispose, he no longer hate them, and have actually said something profound: More resolved to make his power, and I took him to the afterward to feel the results of his practice, he said: happy! This can only be happy! No pain from the realm of
from the Shang empire, he knows the wheel are: turtles (Shang) -> Shiratori (Zhou) -> scholar (Spring) -> jailer (Qin Dynasty) -> South American Indigenous Peoples (Tang Dynasty) -> South American monkeys (Tang) -> Atlanta (Song) -> Yue Fei (Song) -> earthworms (Song) -> fisher (Yuan Dynasty) -> Water Monster (Yuan Dynasty) -> mendicant (Ming Dynasty) -> Sri Lankan farmer matron (Ming Dynasty) -> When merchants (Qing Dynasty) -> Snake (Qing Dynasty) -> sika deer (Qing Dynasty) -> tree (Qing Dynasty) -> bats (Qing Dynasty) -> Snake (Qing Dynasty ) -> Navy (Qing Dynasty) -> Vietnam when the tiger (Qing Dynasty) -> Vietnam when the bat (Qing Dynasty) -> Thailand to become a recluse (Late Qing and Republican) -> India when the cattle (Republic) -> life; the long wheel of nice road, no wonder he virtually frightened the crap out of, vowed no to be nativity out! He noticed that a lot of life habits is relative with the quondam lives: case in point, shy, no favor sports, like being solo, is a relationship with the beast behavior; and it is like a woman, a mini miserly, no to communicate with human, etc. is when the merchant has a relationship with; not swim, do not like the water is the water with his two life Og died a relationship; regardless of the hypnotic behind over the authenticity of the content of the number, but quadruple throughout the end of hypnosis, and eventually let him return to natural! I think no material what the fact of past life behind? Can achieve the desired effect is the most essential! You muse so? But the case is best to come back at intervals do a enhancement of the behavior, it will not let so hard to construct the breakdown of confidence afresh!

Sponsored Links