Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 20734790 at 08:18 on October 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary Mi Ya thanks and support I have been concerned about my friends ~ I know yoga is actually a transfer of a U.S. carrier,puma women shoes, you like me to support my reason is also the charm of the infection was yoga ~! It gives people the Smart and elegant temperament ~ ~ so that more people trained in their own beauty through yoga side ~! I have yoga in the learning process,puma shoe, gained a lot of beautiful experiences, in the here and share with everyone ~
This is a yoga posture
Mi Ya house according to some office workers and women otaku were \impact on health is also ~! Practice only when a stool, one foot square of space, just a few minutes to Move ~ to the same work can ease the long-term posture and muscle pain caused by joint stiffness and other physical discomfort ~ ~! Can also reduce fatigue, and oxygenation to the brain to maintain a perfect self-confidence ~ ~ body ~!
Mi Ya as the thousands of Vitasoy Light Yoga Ambassador, I hope to you to pass the healthy, and vigorous, low-carbon attitude to life ~! Good news to tell you the same time, China ended the first thousand gorgeous yoga, organized a very successful day of the event ~ we have been worrying about the weather will not rain, because the days are connected to Guangzhou for several days under the rain, but we \Light Green Light yoga city life, \event photos ~ ~ want to focus on finishing the event in friends so stay tuned ~
office side of the waist to reverse the trend to reverse in accordance with the king-and half-fish, there Shengzhe Ma Balawajia style evolved in the chess-type ~ In addition to the family of the women working there are good back pain relief, but also allow more flexible shoulders, neck muscles can get strong ~ ~ shoulder sprain and shoulder to ease the shift ~! This style can benefit colon ~ its effect on the effect of thin people ~ but to a smaller accumulation of body fat waist looks great ~!
Office of the twist-type side of the waist
his back straight and sit in a chair with both hands lightly on top of the thigh ~ ~
to hold on to a chair with his right hand the left arm, left hand on the railing above the right knee pointing forward ~ ~ ~ hips do not move
breathing back straight to the right side of the body to reverse the breath ~ ~ ~ Do not bend back as far as possible straight to start ~ ~ ~ shoulder shoulder direction of movement of the jaw trying to extend ~! To maintain steady breathing ~
deeper breathing back ~ exhale slowly reversed back to back for the other side ~ ~
Note: Do not rate too much too fast to reverse this position is to eliminate muscle tension in white-collar family as much as possible so it should be soft and ~ ~ otherwise disrupt breathing!
the basic style stand. Hold the stool right arm to the center of gravity slightly toward the right foot ~ ~!
bent left knee, the script Bengzhi ~, with his left foot inward to catch the back ~ ~ left knee bending and lifting,puma outlet store, stretching the left leg up and back center of gravity slightly forward ~ ~
breathing again, forward and downward extension of the hand let go breath back ~ ~ for the other side
office hit potential snake owners
leaned forward, his hands chair, on a chair in front of the body to lean forward ~ hands up to the next chair, grab a chair to sit plate, straight arms ~
breathing body in a straight line ~ `expiratory contraction of the buttocks close
waist and abdomen to move quite as far as possible under the pressure,puma mens shoes, head,puma 2010, neck and spine to relax as much as possible to the rear extension ~ ~ the first natural head and neck thrown back, eyes the ceiling! ~ ~ ~ Feet legs Bengzhi affixed •
spine, two thighs, legs ~ arms spread out as much as possible to • ~ ~ ~ ~ buttocks muscles tighten! ~ Maintain a uniform steady breathing •!
Note: Pregnant women or spinal problems, back pain who do not practice this posture ~!
sitting in a chair, the feet, toes pointing forward open ~ ~ ~ inspiratory breath folded his hands upward and pushing the body stretched forward,puma ferrari, fingers pointing forward, hands open behind inspiratory
folded • palm fingers point to the relative ~ inspiratory chest expansion off the back ~ step up ~ ~ blade!
breath leaned forward and downward • ~ trunk full finger straight up as far as possible ~! Continue to forward to the maximum body, relax the head placed between his legs fall naturally ~ ~
elongation suction arms and back vertical, breath stretch as far as possible off • ~! To maintain normal breathing ~
final between your hands from the feet to catch back through • • ~ • better position to exercise oxygen to the brain to help ~!
5-10 breath to keep your hands loose • • driven back by the waist, chest driven back, chest up and drive head ~ ~ ~ ~ Cat Lumbar Spinal
last Koushou type, in addition to allowing row and oxygenation, but also can eliminate excess fat in the abdomen, massages abdominal organs, relieve constipation, stimulation of renal gland, enhanced control! Head down the position can also help women to prevent breast sagging ~! But need step by step, to practice every day ~!
Featured: Mi Ya is using the spare time to write your own body sculpting yoga several years experience of the \the need for specific parts of the teaching body sculpting commentary, I want to shape their own practice experience to tell you one by one. Of course, yoga book of all the photos are by me as a model, I asked the company must take a good yoga photo shoot, as the same album! Press release to find the best, to do quality yoga teaching readers, so India is limited, there is a need friends please make an appointment order to miyayoga@126.com
Ya think
Mi Body Yoga experience to share the happiest thing Oh! I hope my Mi powder are both men and women have a healthy mind and body ~ beautiful! Oh ~ Come join us!
\
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links