Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:51 AM   #1
1obh8t8p3c
Major General

1obh8t8p3c is on a distinguished road

Decades to take care of his father, Liu Zhen under tremendous pressure. Zhang Xiang photo

still a lot of parents of children 5 years old arms like a baby, but girl Liu Zhen You County, Zhuzhou the age of 5 is a broken pillar of the family, not only to care for paralyzed father, but also vegetables do housework.
10 years past the age of 15, she will face in the exam. Change the fate of reading has always been her dream, but who will take care of paralyzed father? The girl suffered life hone firm, said: p>
Town in You County dragon phoenix home village of Liu Zhen,tory burch on sale, the reporter saw the scenes were shocking: The whole family in decay, not a decent furniture, a few pieces of wood together is a ride bed, bed, bedding has been impossible to separate colors, bed, window bottles of medicine, drugs are everywhere. Liu Zhen Liu Centre for the father lying in bed, have lost the ability of daily life, long-term rely on drugs to extend life.
Liu Zhen originally had a pretty happy family, a mine in the year, as a miner was crushed Liu Centre for the lumbar spine damage, nerve damage, a paraplegic from fall ,tory burch shoes, incontinence, life can not take care of themselves. A year later,tory burch handbags, his wife remarried because they can not tolerate poor afar. Liu Zhen was 5 years old that year, the family burden of all the pressure all on her tender shoulders.
have done without her daughter's care, I do not know what will become.
2 10 years of tribulation to Make farming, water dishes, fetching water,tory burch flip-flops, cooking, laundry, etc., long confined to bed for the father to take care of day, time to help his father fell down feces urine, body scrub, fed and given medicines. have not had time to wipe, I could be given medicines to hurry. It is these hardships, so that Liu Zhen peers than are strong.
in junior high school, the daily number of Liu Zhen to get up at 5 am, wait a good father, I begin to boil water for cooking, all settled before carrying bags toward the 3 km outside the school. Regardless of wind and rain, Liu Zhen little too late.
Zhen Liu, now read three days, although every day the face of heavy domestic, performance is relatively stable, in the middle and upper class level, and the school do its utmost to give care to her. Her performance is very good fine arts and sports, school sports, the 1,500 m distance run her first; class blackboard is a man by her plan. Now less than 10 days from the exam, and sensible of Liu Zhen quietly shelved his dream of high school to college, colleges want to get into a future to work early,tory burch online, completely changed the fate of the family. So she apply for a secondary school in Zhuzhou biological engineering.
3 is about in the exam, like the parent with the disease back to school

the school hundreds of miles from home, went to secondary school who really could take care of bedridden father, who to bear her tuition living it? Zheshi Rang Liu Zhen is now the most tangled thing. >
another look from Liu Zhen, When in my most depressed, Hong Zhanhui like a big brother has not been met, give me comfort gives me encouragement. destiny! Hong Zhanhui picked up my sister to go to school with, I hope to go to school with my father, no matter how hard I have to take good care of my father. We hope that she can successfully step into the door of the ideal school, but also hope that caring people reach out and help this strong protest with the fate of the girl.
1obh8t8p3c is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links