Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm just a stick in his hand & hellip

This year I just thirty years, perhaps because there were times the experience of shaking hands with death, I give myself the luxury end of life, as six years old! So today I finally clean this black on white paper written on, I think I am qualified to write the preface of its own on the half:

a child, a neighbor two brothers with fighting, not played, I ran home crying. Looked at, especially like the one usually stick close to my throwing in my face: I picked up a stick and rushed out ... ... the result, his father lost 20 dollars in medical expenses. At the time, is the father of one month's wages. Since then, I think some things can hands to resolve. Primary school, I was the school's history, the only direct the third grade children, because at home, on the first two years has been completely finished the course, all the teachers that I would be a child prodigy. The so-called child prodigy on the great natural pressure. A final exam,moncler, I did not play out only one, at home, his father took the transcript to tear apart with broken pieces of paper not fall to the ground,doudoune moncler, my face burning in pain has been a while. Today,tods shoes, sometimes, I also mentioned this incident with my father, my father was very sorry to smile, but I never grudge him, that slap in the face after thoroughly changed my fate. Less than six months, my grades plummeted, my father hit me again and again, belt pumping broken, stick discount off ... ... I do not cry, do not tear, can stand Pikairouzhan. Later my father did not hit me completely no matter what I had, I became the school tyrant. Know how to please the child from the beginning, my life has been a qualitative change in the beginning, become young and frivolous, arrogant. I have not read him to see the piece of material, put me to the military transformation. Unexpectedly, I steal and a fear of suffering fellow for the company, I became a special forces. With the sister's words, This is just great, they practice for four years in the army to fight.

after demobilization, in his father's operation, I became a people of Interpol, the investigation, arrests, out of the scene, writing the report. At that time, I like a girl, but also because she ... ... soon my body uniforms gone.

fate seems like a joke with people like me, after I took off his police uniform, snakes chance to start the business of medicine, and soon made money, make the first of thousands of life When I was 22 years old. With the car, with the house. But also because the young do not know the rules very quickly, was framed, and lose their heads, in reflection for a few days in detention. After my brother was an appreciation of Powder children played, hey over drug children, had spent thirty thousand dollars a day, raising his hand shot a person in a wheelchair forever fixed the days ... ... the scenery, the total gives a roller coaster The dazzled.

year 2000, at the turn of the century, I have received new life on the back. I like the wave of black blood, poured into our capital - Beijing, took over the It seems the days of kicking and I am fortunate, because the city life yet to convert,tods men, and what is not the same. My life is still full of blood red. At that time, when like to see some boring book, try to write lyrics to a bar singer. Then something happened that changed my life completely trajectory; Fortunately, Shenzhen was decapitated, his heart away from me, my heart's brother Quedui others have said: I'm just a stick in his hand & hellip ; ... then I sat in my veins, a little quiet, looking at blood flow.

time chasing girls, and has written hundreds of thousands of words, creating a certain style of writing writing skills, was introduced, into the educational television station called At that time 600 dollars a month, day, crowded buses, those days feel very at ease, as if suddenly found a life actually looked like. Gradually after the successful career, CCTV quickly jump to the legal system to do more than a year a reporter for those prisoners, I noticed that they look at my eyes somewhat cordial, video Yang Joking: mosquitoes, they are more like bad guys than you . After work, broadcast news stories, I have signed And since called Because I am a Finally could no longer suppress the rage chest, the little man that I often vilified, called the toilet ... ... out, pack up and leave the station.

that period, I completed my first online novel, Apart from editing stunned, or give me three thousand dollars. It was at that time, I suddenly had the idea of ​​being a writer. The train home, see people around them holding their own books to read, a little vanity satisfied, as if the eyes have a way was placed in front of me, I embarked on go to find the complex Chinese character and lined have been published ... ... a military novel,

this experience is not anyone there, talk to a lot of lessons is not acceptable. Finally, I decided to write it down, no doubt Chezhu carriage time to pull back your life, so that after the decision still can not help but haunt for those looming gangster,tods, is not clear who will be out through the underworld. But then I thought, what to fear? After all, this is my life came to be.

mosquitoes it! When falling, it has been close.

So a word to mind: There is a name of parents, this must be engraved on his tombstone. There is also a name of a friend to me, must be written in a certain history.

underworld commonly used words: Brother, Big Brother (Please keep an eye)

said almost all the world to do

This season sad

我,还停留在那个死角里

And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously. Never will I fall into this trap of the mind. For though I be nature's greatest miracle am I not still a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time? Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound? Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence? Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links