Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
llh2950p

Default 日子.

每天醒来.洗口.洗脸.开电脑.开QQ.进游戏.吃午饭.继续游戏.到晚饭.再游戏.看碟子.洗澡.睡觉. ..
,Vibram Fivefingers Classic Green/Grey Mens Shoes
不断重复ing..相关的主题文章:

2011年放飞孔明灯

风清云淡

披萨 我.........老婆做的..... 我尝过......结果....

shoesstore

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141250 2010 年 07 月 14 日 18:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
I The reason to leave home, a person to get along, purely because I want to be alone. I'm eager to go to a strange no one knows where I, alone to die. In college, I deliberately chose a school far from home, that is, for this reason. But that way is tantamount to abandoning the home of his birth, I am sorry for parents. But brothers and sisters so much, I think they should lose a little breath would not feel sad son, right?
been alone in order to begin life, I have to find a place to live. Uncle has an old house under the name, so I decided to rent the house with his uncle. Last week of March, I and uncle both went to look at the house.
I had never spoken with his uncle. I sat on the car he drives to the destination,new balance outlet, but the dialogue between the two men have been without a ride for a ride. Reason not just because we do not have a common topic; mainly because I did not chatter of talent, not the kind of San Liangxia can mingle with anyone who.

tree group quickly swept back, luxuriant foliage between the lines, you can see a huge reservoir. Dark clouds pond water and swayed in the sky, giving a lack of human habitation, the solitude of a lonely feeling. Surrounded by a lush green park.

uncle exposed face like a sigh of relief, but when I have not found any meaning to this expression. I seem to deal with after the worship
like the answer official way to give the dialogue between my uncle and with no further sustained. May be that my nephew is too dull, right? Look boring uncle closed his mouth, so the car will be wrapped in an unbearable silence. This is a matter how many times can not let the situation I'm used to, but I do not feel uncomfortable. Anyway, I've always been unable to successfully pace with other guys.
anyway, and others brains thinking about how to deal with has made me feel very tired out. Enough to minimize future interaction with others now! Do not go out as much as possible, a man quietly live it! Even walking down the road, I try to avoid walking in the middle of the road. No more than the solitude of the people feel at ease. Next to a person's life, pulling the curtains every day to live it!
uncle name is a wooden two-story house building, located in the residential area without any characteristics. And around the houses side by side comparison, it is like a faded old photos general, they might just gently push the other end would be backward. Around the circle around the house, I found a few minutes to connect back to square one goes without a. In this environment, do not have to worry about something unexpected encounter. Front of the house there is a small and neat gardens, from the traces on the left see this as more recently, people have home gardens. The house next to a faucet, hanging on top of the green coiled pipe.
a look to the room, furniture and household items are readily available, I was quite surprised. I originally thought it would be an empty house is like, now made me have a foot in someone else feel at home.
uncle does not seem to mention people who live here before.
house gives a person as long ago there lived a normal life here, but in the feeling of suddenly disappeared. Old movie calendar, with a round nail on the wall of posters, placed on the shelf where the dishes, books, tapes, cat-shaped decorations. So what the former tenants have all been preserved intact.

former tenant may be on the second floor bedroom, it is a bright room facing south, the warm sun from the hole to open the curtains in the shining. Saw the look of furniture and decorative items, I knew before the tenant was a woman, and very young.
them the pot by the window and did not dry, there is no plot any dust and clean to like someone to clean every day like, so I feel very awkward.
I hate the sun, so they draw the curtains and left the room.
a second floor room is dark room, inside a imaging solution and fixer. Entrance wearing a thick black curtain, blocking gaps not let the light shone. Acetic acid taste stimulation of my nose, causing me to almost not sneeze. Table have a great camera. Like the previous tenant probably take pictures, right? Rinse your photos even further, showing that she bet a lot of effort. I looked around to find, dig up a lot of photos. There landscapes, commemorative photos of a similar class. People also have different shot, both from the old to the children. I would like to find time to take a look at the future, they put these photos into my handbag.
wash rack neatly placed over the film. Collection boxes were placed in the film, marked with the date marker. I would like to open the desk drawer to see, but then they gave up the idea. That is because the hand written word with the little word 』『 paper, Wan accidentally exposed, it can not be used.
me out of the darkroom, that first entered the room and went to the south to become very bright. Do not know why, had I pull up the curtains, now open. Is the uncle opened, right? Perhaps he has been on the first floor ah. At that time I got a corollary: curtain track must be crooked.
a few days before the opening ceremony, I moved into the home. My luggage is only one. Furniture, former tenant to stay with it.
first time I heard a kitten cry is moving day. At that time I was hang around the living room. Hear that sound coming from the corner of the yard. I originally thought it was their own psychological nature, we would no more care, but do not know when the cat did you happen to run into the room. I also like it leisurely than the owner of the house. It was a hand can be placed on the two petite white. Initial look at the apartment, it is probably hiding somewhere, right? It seems likely, a former tenant of the pet, even if its master, still live in this house. I saw it of course ran into a pair of wandering around the house, the bell hung around the neck from time to time to issue clear sound.
At first I do not know how to handle it, uncle,new balance 574, and did not tell me there is such a gift the house, I had originally intended a person to live,8.21 days. Could not sleep the night - Qzone log, but now they have to live with a cat, is clearly a violation of my principle. I want it lost, but later decided to let it stay. I sat in the living room, when the cat leisurely leisurely passed from my sight, I will not help to adjust the sitting position.
wild wood in the next day his wife came to say hello,Happy Farm QQ space to bring inspiration and skill of our way of life - Qzone lo, I find myself becoming debilitated. She stood mysterious?, Looked me over from start to finish, and said some lip. I have to try to avoid the interaction of these and nearby neighbors.
she will be riding a bicycle to loud sounds. In dozens of meters away to? Get that sound like metal friction brakes. The beginning made me feel very uncomfortable, but then I decided to put it as a brand new instrument.

But when the conversation moved to her house where the former tenant who, I can not help but attentively listened. Former tenant was a young girl named Sesson Kawasaki. She often walks with a camera in this for the neighborhood picture. She seems popular with the residents of this admiration. But three weeks ago, on March 15, she mysterious? Before being stabbed with a knife. Currently not find the killer.
I gazed intently mysterious neighbor? the floor. I find myself where the station is crime scene,The original space can be used in this way!, and quickly step back. This is simply a fraud, I have never? Uncle about this matter. In fact, since the murder is not too long,new balance running shoes, there were so many police here, said to have caused great excitement.

kitten I would not see any trouble, like one time every day it healthy? it the same. Trash the house cat also discarded the empty cans, and it seems like only recently opened. Someone slipped into the house? It it?
kittens seem to have not found Sesson longer here. It add the white and short hair, lying on the corridor, as usual, lived a peaceful life. I think the cat to use relatively slow to explain this situation is a bit too far-fetched.
I look closely,new balance sneakers, much like the cat had shown some movement on the side close to the same person. At first I thought it was his suspicious, but it is not natural is too much.
It would be naive to lift my face to nothing in the sky, ears to; also narrowed his eyes, happy to issue the call, as if there is something invisible like being stroked.
cats often use the body to rub the feet, the cat will often attempt to set their eyes on empty body space, the result always rushed to empty, almost fell. Then it will be like what see in chasing things like, shaking little bells around the house looked out a run chase look like the owner. Still seems to believe Sesson kitten home, to see just moved in I feel very puzzled. At first, I do not eat kittens completely
? its feed, but quickly accepted. At that time I felt we got a kitten permission.

One day I came home from school, I saw cat sleeping in the living room. Like a cat before the owners of old clothes, often used when the mattress to sleep. I want that piece in a dreadful condition of the dress away, like it escaped and ran quickly picked up the clothes, the clothes more than anything else that is important. Kawasaki
left the living room has a small wooden tables Sesson and TV. She seems to have a collection of small things the hobby, I just moved in and found the TV on top and a shelf filled with all kinds of cat-shaped decorations, but I have to pick up all of those things.
morning, I might have forgotten? TV. Empty room, playing contemporary drama, but replay 』『 Ooka Echizen. I? Off TV, onto the second floor of the room.
I let the original bedroom Sesson maintain the status quo, choose the other room as her bedroom. Used to sleep in the room who were killed, the heart,new balance mens, after all, be some lumps. Each time through the mysterious?, I would think there Sesson assassination. She did not witness the assassination, but the people in the vicinity said that they had a quarrel with someone heard her voice. Since the murder occurred, the police would seem to this neighborhood to patrol.
I looked at a lot of photos in the darkroom, and I feel suddenly depressed together. Sesson is likely to be the side to help local residents take pictures while walking around it! Photos captured her neighbors smile and joy of the moment, being filled full of some of the photos. Able to make these works, it must be because of her feelings toward this direction is to go. Looking dare she should be a bright, are you? And I are very different.
I want something to eat, then go downstairs to the kitchen and get together meal. Then they found the living room I heard the burst of TV sound. I remember it clearly? Out, and do not know when yet been opened, was so amazing. Is the TV broken? Ooka Echizen 』『 so the only cat asleep on the living room playing.
This is not only occurring on this day. The next day, third day, as long as one to Ooka Echizen 』『 time, even if I was not at home, the TV also will be open. Even if I switch channels, as long as a little attention,new new balance shoes, placed the remote control will change the channel and was back to period drama. I thought the TV is broken, but they feel very natural, as if some operators do not associate my time at home, dive into the house, turn on the TV like. As long as the time comes, the cat ran to the living room would often go to bed, and his face with a mother's child-like adhesion expression. I think that every day seems to have time to watch 』『 Ooka Echizen, but also the cat who is also attached to this building the house.
Whenever I read or after a meal, always feel eyes watching me proper way. But every time I look back, only to see cat nap.
I always remind myself and remember the curtains? on the windows. Every time I hear birds chirping sound of light passed in from the open window, I could not help but want to trace live ears. Makes my heart feel calm, and only the dark and allow bacteria to survive the indifference of the humid air. But until I return to God, and always find the curtains and windows always open, as if someone reminded me towels, and wind is always blowing me like an unhealthy room. I looked around the house, but in addition to outside of my own, and no one else.
I once looked for nail clippers. I always thought this kind of thing the family has, so do not buy it. Sesson also impossible not to nails it.
Which seems to know where to put nail clippers, how to find me can not find this thing could not stand it no longer dull college freshman, came to help me got out. Knowing where to put this thing, I can only think of how a person would like.
how is it possible? Which may have such a ridiculous thing? I racked my brain thinking about for several hours. I think that people should have been killed, some do not seem to form an entity to continue to stay in this world. Because I know her intentions, she refused to move out so decided to acquiesce the mentality here.

tags emotional cat house uncle tenant
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote