Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 07-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default Liar direction apt handle with SMS ( super difficu

Very reduced, did not forever received some recent deceptive messages, so always feel distinguished opposition.
Yesterday, eventually received a txt information a liar, or the maximum renowned card fraud posing as bank deceit, reads as follows: Business Bank Notice: YOU Peony Card is in Wal-Mart shopping card spending 4850 yuan. The pen on the quantity discounted from your list. If in doubt amuse call: 51518332 Card Division. Information from the base of 13,942,746,172 seeing this information, I treasure,GHD Purple Straighteners, ah finally I am excited to wait. Thus, sorting mood, feelingful reliability, start tel 51518332.

tel communication, and I deliberately do not speak, the other side ahead beginning. Sure enough, the phone came a crater field, describes himself as a decent model Industrial and Commercial Bank Card Division as me, my center chuckle

me:
Obviously I did not expect the additional party to such a hand, and occasionally does not reflect over.
I asked: :
absolute breakdown of each other, can not wait to hang up my phone and made me quite fun.

elect up the phone call back, but still busy ....

fun ah! Free and relatively boring TX tin be playing the phone, what is extra interesting than playing liar you?

Haha, sometimes exciting, something told me to give me a tall school classmate,GHD Precious Gift Set, he said,GHD Red Straighteners, what you then calculate .

students a few days antecedent he received a text message fraud liar, is to advise you use the ABC card spending 3,890 yuan, so that you and your ABC card center, left a Shanghai tel :021 -51096574

namely student is also a boring human, instantly gearing up phone phone occurred afterward the last
following:

woman: (Feeling weakly)
students: : your account security .....This is their conversation

woman: (Probably the same as boring as we crash too numerous folk, not wonder we have an anemic )....
female: In Donghua Road, No. 108 is a residential district ah and beat the third period, the low voice, a lot of low

woman: ah br> Woman: phone after, crooks started wiser

woman: (Looks like always seriousness)
me: Well '(do not mention a honor card, direct mention is ABC card)
me: (Say this when the woman cleared his larynx, sensibility like a fish hook)
I: Start nonsense: Be sure to name it? (Because the native did no think to label, well I do not ambition variant name, do not want to acquaint my real name) I actually brush so much money? I feel like I did not brush off hey!
women: a must, tell me your name
me: I had my set up online spending amount is 1500, how can brush more than 3,GHD Leopard Grain,000, is it really?
M: So you go to your nearest bargains point to retard you? (Estimated to be looked flaws,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, and began to prepare to hang up)
me: Oh, I'll work to our downstairs. . . . . .
so I did not achieve it then I hung up

classmates made him a friend,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, she called in the quondam that

woman: .
friend
then I feel so chilly, so he buffet a

on to say: Hello, card hub
ABC and then I told her I was ABC, but unfortunately she received a report hang up speed rapidly

my students the most perverted, and he systematized several of his friends played their last call

few people called to ask, then it was installed next to done base the digit belongs to, in the next, said: , something went erroneous
Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 279763302 at 21:52 on October 7th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Log

world's last two King of the Tibetan mastiff - Ghost Mastiff

keep it with care, like a ghost!

1-2 only the world's only ghost mastiff!

factory in Yinchuan, a mastiff, as many a country and the world's only ghost Mastiff.

According to director introduction, this mastiff's name is Beelzebub, the variety is endangered grimace mastiff king, only one at the age of eight months, body weight is unknown, because the root can not close the

director, said: When a small mastiff brought back nearly four months, and fed watering are not close, feel the whole room roared in fibrillation, the momentum of the

We dare not speak loudly threatened, the cameras in his hand tremble. Director said: In addition to the mastiff field and its symbolic Qinglang'm twice

roar outside (Qinglang is another species of the Tibetan mastiff, and it did not dare to challenge the front!) Is not a mastiff dare to before it! This is the ferocious ghost

Mastiff.

director introduced to it when young Hella, informed herdsmen said: In the mouth it has died under the two mastiff! When it barks, the venue can only

its voice heard, the other forced ######ual mastiff all quiet!

we speak, is not loud, little attention will provoke fear meal roar.

the cold and the violent Tibetan mastiff is not born, the day after tomorrow if there is no feeding and training of human cruelty, which together with people or other animals,

Tibetan mastiff dogs were born no difference in general, gentle eyes, black hairy, shaking his head begging the end, naive. After weaning possession of the dog, the owner in the yard to dig a square pit, set it on the inside. This pits it enough strength to just be clinging to the edge of the pit probe glance at the world outside, and instantly fall back to the pit bottom right again. And feed it food,mbt shoes sale, a small piece of raw meat, just enough to sustain life only. Tibetan young dogs suffer from hunger and hellish siege, frost, snow and rain or sun bathing in the exposure. It is the only way to get some comfort that the bottom of the pit is still relatively wide, impossible to escape the circle but can stroll the name in the pit.

day after day, it gradually known, although the growth is slow. The captivity of its pit is gradually narrowing, deepening, every jump is just a pit along the probe, each dropped a small piece of meat is so. It suffered a hope and despair, life and death, torture, torment. It's increasingly manic temperament, gentle eyes of the reduction, smooth stone walls hard by its claw dig deep shicao.

Finally one day, the owner of the pit it sets out. However, at the moment it is not capable of being known as the Tibetan mastiff, the dog is still hidden. Because it is not enough burly body, but look a bit fierce, some crazy temperament, strong explosive four claws a bit far from the point of cruelty. It is the owner of more than four kilometers to the snowy hills, waiting for it is deeper, narrower, more slippery, more wet Ishii. Ishii in the master in this population continue to feed for it except a few pieces of raw survival, not to be guarded day and night like before, for fear of being Xuelang or other wild beasts tear it, swallowed.

into the nature of brutal Ishii Xuelang howling around all day,mbt shoes uk, claw ride in the edge of the well, his eyes shot dark, for enriching the drug is not light. Initially, the possession of the dog lonely, helpless, and the wolf, under the coercion would be deeply buried their heads in horror. However, when the wolves howl around the high-low Ishii want to carve up the well known American soup when it leaps out of instinct, barking, desires life. Cold and storms, the birth of its fur thickened, become hard, like Xuelang no fear as harsh nature.

cruel in this man-made purgatory, the possession of the animal the dog daily added, the cold, brutal, aggressive, stubborn Yi,mbt lami, was domesticated from the most brutal conquest.

changed state Ishii possession of the dog in again sets out from its return to the natural, but have not yet achieved full freedom,mbt shoes, survival is more dangerous situation. It is placed in groups of Tibetan masters of siege among dogs. These dogs have regarded it as possessing an alternative to all the bullying few, pressing harder and harder around the circle, it is the only way out is to fight, with its dull roar of the mighty, Xianzha violent eyes and shoved out to be stabbed in Shek Pik half an inch deep front paws, with manic and tempered because of hardship exception kenny teeth. It is often outnumbered, covered by biting too bruised,mbt shoes clearance, bloodied. And when life-threatening, the wise master of the time Master in the charity, while the other fell into the mouth of the trap to lure it, that is, make it fresh Langrou addiction, as Xuelang enemies. Because in the vast mountains of Tibet above the snow line, in addition to occasional encounters outside the snow leopard, the only Xuelang is life and death of cattle and sheep predators.

not wait for the injury, it was again attacked the dog owner being placed group, fighting, biting, bleeding. Until one day, no amount of possession of the dog to see it, hear it muffled roar of a shudder and fled. Finally, the owner will be put to a Xuelang, let them Competing death. At this time, a dog disappeared in it,mbt trainers, side reborn and become a true Tibetan Mastiff.

animal domesticated Tibetan Mastiff to the extreme, driving in the endless snow-covered, majestic, Xiongwan brave, except the owner is not close to any person outside, and only to chase the snow Wolf enjoy their flesh as the conflict. Cattle and sheep has its guardian, the owner can, under the genial sunshine, humming songs and watching a lengthy white clouds, enjoy the gift of nature.

La mastiff breeding base of native animals first card

and a lonely soldier.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote