Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 07-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
stevemhp70q

Thumbs up wholesale Jimmy Choo bags,discount Jimmy Choo bags cheap,######## ...

replica Jimmy Choo bags just about as correctly as we could,)They involve only three to five page weekly “lessons” as an alternative of regularly <a href="http://www.trading666.com/others-brand-cigarettes-f2-66.html"><strong>wholesale marlboro lights cigarettes online </strong></a> up to date multimedia,Once you load the autoresponder environment each and every lesson to get emailed seven days immediately after replica jimmy choo handbags the final you happen to be completed, the one monitoring is your account to view that has joined and left,Furthermore <a href="http://www.trading666.com/others-brand-cigarettes-f2-66.html"><strong>wholesale newport box shorts cigarettes online </strong></a> Mr, Brown indicate you the way you can start in as minor as 48 hrs, jimmy choo clutch with only ######## jimmy choo handbags one particular lesson completed and for no incomeother than the autoresponder subscription for those who don’t have one particular,)Membership websites with all of the added benefits Minus all of the ProblemsIf you’ve got previously regarded as developing a membership web,site jimmy choo travel bags so you actually will <a href="www.trading666.com"><strong>wholesale Cheap Replica Handbags from china </strong></a> need to then you certainly require to test out Jimmy D, Brown’s, Membernaire just before you do anything at all else,Just <a href="http://mattresspro.mattresshotline.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2"><strong>Seeing Trends, Coalition Works to Help a River Adapt</strong></a> be prepared to stand up and flip circles,If it is possible to deliver an e mail, it is possible to start off a membership web,site, start in as minor as 48 hrs find out far more about Membernaire at though you are , discounted jimmy choo handbags wholesale

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

derailment of a medical scheme in retaliation for his wife 2
I am a doctor, things started early last year. At that time, I am a business trip, one night entertainment back, arrived hotel to
wife received the phone. Her tone said that he worried sick, I asked what disease, she would not say, ask for a long time, over the phone she was silent, the last long period said: You come back to know. And then hung up the phone. I call back, phone off, no one answered the landline at home.
I felt a little strange, I called her parents and began her illness did not say things casually chatted homely, and finally asked her to go home over the recent
not, how to work and the body, said the elderly She never returned home recently, but only by telephone yesterday morning, all is well. Also greeting for a while, I hung up the phone.
thought I lay in bed, then got up and called her sister, the phone is answered, I'm straight to the point of asking his wife what had happened.
over the phone, and my sister asked me some surprise: you do not know, ah, she was pregnant. I froze a moment, when asked what to do, she said yesterday afternoon to accompany my wife to the hospital for examination. I told her that his wife called to tell me he was sick, and do not mention pregnancy. Sister said that I went to see her, then, to call. However, that night, I did not wait until the telephone, and no further contact with their sisters.
next morning around 9 o'clock, I was meeting my wife's phone call came, saying that she was pregnant, but do not want, are prepared to do
out. Now my turn to speak because the meeting, I only said one sentence: first, and so, we'll talk about, noon, and to contact you. Hastily closed the line.
noon, I called her phone off. Her sister called off. Her parents called home, no answer.
night, I give her a call, this one turned out. I have not had time questioned her over the phone, she began to cry, not loud, and is the kind of suppressed sobs, telephone the head, I can feel her pain as piercing. She has been crying for almost ten minutes, feeling only a little calm. I asked her how, she said: I'm sorry, did not consent you agree, put the children to do out. I do not have the heart to say anything, did not mention things off at noon her comfort, she said we were young, the future will have.
wife is a foreign investment of the middle, there is hope that the recent promotion, she said, do not want to lose the child's relationship to move the rise
opportunity, I appreciate. However, I have some misgivings that: each of the married life, in her insistence, I have used contraceptives sets, although it can not be guaranteed to be foolproof (which is what I was not skeptical of her proposed reasons), but in my heart of hearts, or vaguely uneasy.
As the missions more challenging, so I spent almost a month. In the meantime, our normal through the telephone, Internet cheap rate. Her mood improved day by day, a week before I go home, her wish transferred from the deputy chief that night, she and her colleagues in the hotel sector to celebrate, my colleagues made her wine, she hid in the toilet gave me phone, telling myself drunk, and says he: husband, you want to Come on! Far away, and I was happy she was infected, it's sweet sleep that night.
During this period, her cell phone has become a straightforward task.
home that day, the plane was delayed, home is already evening. She and small Yimei waiting for me to eat dinner. Not the nanny, dinner is a small
Yimei do.
dinner, my wife told me during my business trip, there is some things nanny because her husband, resign to go home, take the time,
give her a hundred dollars. After dinner, the small police station next day Yimei said something to the first back. We discussed things about your nanny (wife can not cook, usually we are all busy, so has asked people), went to bed.
Zhang said: the way to a woman through the heart u9634u9053.
she was right. A bed, then let me with the familiar body is full of strangeness, the wife put on a show of resistance, but
through her body, shame my self-esteem.
When done, I pretended to close their eyes met, and my heart began to calculate the nanny to leave time, according to the time nanny
usual between wages and income, after simple calculations, I have made sure she was pregnant wife three days before departure. In connection with her pregnancy a few vague response, I believe: the wife derailed.
next day, I pay mobile phone charges by the name of the wife to move search records of communication and was told that the password has been changed. I then check
Telecom landline calls at home record, no strange numbers. Just call his wife and her sister are very frequent, especially in small Yimei later that night to find his wife, and their often more than an hour of talk time, twice a day or more. Previously, an average of two calls a week to play, each no more than ten minutes.
small Yimei is pol.ice, 27 years old, have a boyfriend, to discuss the end of marriage. I believe she knew what his wife, but
is what order messages from her mouth, difficulty speaking with so dumb about, is basically impossible.
I think the nanny, this may be my only clue. Nanny home in rural areas, no phone, so I
home to find her identity card and copy down the address.
two weeks, I took leave of absence to the unit, told his wife that want to travel to the place where to catch the bus bound for nanny.
was removed for 5 hours, only to find nanny home. I bought some gifts that pass near the city on business, by the way came to see her. She was moved, too busy to me pour some tea, while her husband arranged dinner. I asked her what her husband is not handled well. She said her husband all right, ah, I quickly said wrong, I'm sorry.
dinner, I asked her why she resign, she said, because his wife told her that we have to go abroad, the family does not need people. I was silent for a moment and said: this is the plan I come back I'll tell you. A few days ago, she said nothing to a few days later, the junior high school children at home, but also needed her.
After chatting a while, also learned the following information: In my business trip, my wife did not come home at night there are 3 days. One night 12 o'clock, a tall man to send his wife to the ground floor, the nanny to see his car, she said: It is a black car, lights dim and not see the license plate, like the middle of a few laps circle. The next day, his wife told her that we have to go abroad, she went home.
nanny who lives in the night. The next morning, say good-bye to her, I walk in the country lane, to determine a few important things:
wife lied; nanny because the important thing to see was only dismissed; the man, driving a Audi.
I Mangranruoshi sitting on the coach, the moment, I even hope the car driving abroad Road, Zhuiya died, I never
the opportunity to face the truth.
back to the city, to the hospital to sit for a while and went straight home. I took a bath, a kind of fear of breaking the feeling of effort, one to lie down to sleep to sink
. The next morning, my wife woke me and told me she was traveling today, so a few days back, so I went to wash cars, listening to her the car keys on the coffee table on the voice, and I woke up completely.
car is my wife into the unit when I sent her a gift, then I sold the motorcycle, spent almost all of the deposits, is just to implement their commitments
. Get the car, she hugged me, and was moved to tears, tears soaked my skirt ... ... her joy spread through tears to my body, turned into a happy, makes me feel themselves in heaven.
However, a few years later, she repeatedly showing beneath her car, hoping to replace.
and I have been riding a bike shuttle to the flow of people to work in a few years as one day. I may also beneath her, the change
out, right? I can not help but think so.
washing time, so I want to make the car laborer important items. I was cleaning the back seat and found the cracks in the seat, the two entwined hair, a slender supple, a stubby Zhuo hard. I carefully wrapped in newspaper. I suspected a fine place to spot some of the surface scraped with a knife, collection is good, in his pocket.
washing the car, I came home to find a bed for a long time to find a wife's hair, put it head and another two released together. With
the hair and suspected that the three fine spot, I quickly drove to the hospital.
through the determination of trace elements, of which two are the same woman's hair, that is wife; a men's hair, I think
as is the lover Di; and then through the hair pigment content and cross-sectional diameter measured to determine the lover at the age between 40 and 50; by thermal dissociation experiment, I once again confirmed her lover's blood type, A type.
Unfortunately,: Suspected Sperm may be too long curing time, separation does not come out.
determine the age of her lover, let me put my wife's colleagues suspect ruled out. Her company more young people, the Chinese did not exceed 40
years of age, 40 years old are foreigners. The wife is extremely offensive to a foreigner, when he first entered the company, I think of foreigners who smell of perfume and body odor mixed, her home still unable to eat anything.
travel because his wife, small Yimei I did not know where to eat, so the party with her boyfriend, it was always called on me. Her boyfriend
surname Tan, is a software engineer ABC.
one day to eat, and talk to the things they got married, unknowingly added to the problem of children go up. I suddenly remembered something, so he asked the small Yimei: Your sister surgery to our hospital? Small Yimei said: No, Lincheng a hospital.
my heart is full of suspicion at once: I work in the hospital, the best medical care in the province, and that the families of medical treatment in this
where there are many easy to give up here, to Lincheng surgery, some to hide anything.
to accompany his wife to be small Yimei surgery at our hospital do not need to hide the whereabouts of the ah? Thoughtful long time, I began to wonder: Wife surgery, her lover has gone, not to our hospital, because they are afraid met acquaintances.
thought of this, my heart choppy, but still calm meal. Xiao Tan said after a meal to go pee,cheap mbt shoes, I also like to go to. I first
sink behind the flooding of the dip with the face to calm down about his excitement. Into the toilet, I glanced at, that poor urine Xiao Tan, Coronal Department seems to be a white mucus. As a doctor, I know what it means
determine the age of her lover, but also the wife of my colleagues I suspect ruled out. Her company more young people, the Chinese did not exceed 40
years of age, 40 years old are foreigners. The wife is extremely offensive to a foreigner, when he first entered the company, I think of foreigners who smell of perfume and body odor mixed, her home still unable to eat anything.
travel because his wife, small Yimei knew I was not a place to eat, so the party with her boyfriend, it was always called on me. Her boyfriend
surname Tan, is a software engineer ABC.
one day to eat, and talk to the things they got married, unknowingly added to the problem of children go up. I suddenly remembered something, so he asked the small Yimei: Your sister surgery to our hospital? Small Yimei said: No, Lincheng a hospital.
my heart is full of suspicion at once: I work in the hospital, the best medical care in the province, and that the families of medical treatment in this
where there are many easy to give up here, to Lincheng surgery, some to hide anything.
to accompany his wife to be small Yimei surgery at our hospital do not need to hide the whereabouts of the ah? Thoughtful long time, I began to wonder: Wife surgery, her lover has gone, not to our hospital, because they are afraid met acquaintances.
thought of this, my heart choppy, but still calm meal. Xiao Tan said after a meal to go pee, I also like to go to. I first
sink behind the flooding of the dip with the face to calm down about his excitement. Into the toilet, I glanced at, that poor urine Xiao Tan, Coronal Department seems to be a white mucus. As a doctor, I know what it means
the way home, I called a brother Lincheng hospital, hoping to help adjustment to the underground garage of his video, he said no problem, let me go the next day, there is no ask anything. Brother is the brother, the key moment of help, do not need to know why.
next morning, I called the hospital transfer classes to becoming Lincheng car straight.
the help of friends, I bring up the video of the day. Sure enough, was a black Audi A6, license plate number is our local go-vern-ment license plates. I understood why: because the working relationship between his wife regularly and go-vern-ment sector contacts. Her lover, is an official.
got the license plate number, after the relatively easy things. After two days of efforts, I basically figured out the basic situation
lover. A Secretary, deputy departmental level cadres, aged 45; his wife of 40 years, a Bureau of Finance, the Deputy level cadres; their relationship in front of others is not bad. A daughter, 20-year-old university in the city. There are more important point
intelligence lover these days is not in the city. I think they're together.
night, my wife called me that day back. I pondered, how, and his wife talk about it.
be fair, my wife although derailed, but if you look back in time, I do not want to prick.
lover of family, in order to position, can not marry her.
teens their age difference, basically not the same person of an era. Officer of the thinking, money worship and Electra complex long-term dream is
frustration and the dark underground conditions hit pieces, I do not know the pleasure in addition to their affair, but it really can be found to maintain this relationship for many years ties?
course, the age gap is the advantage or disadvantage in the end, I do not a word. Perhaps the woman's psychological,
in her life, always need the help of his father's shadow, it will feel safe
After about three months, and that the world heavy rain, his wife to the hospital to take me home, no way language. Coming home, she broke the silence and said: I want a child.
I said yes.
After dinner, we're crazy **. She was immersed, intense action, control the initiative, I am with her, in her eyes returning to the
being blurred, and I seem to have found the Earned dripping feeling.
40 days later, she told me that their pregnant.
I grieve in silence.
his wife became pregnant, her mother took her to live together, we have invited a person. However, since then, I rarely return to
dinner, and every night hangover, and sometimes do not go home to sleep.
pregnant wife with the fact that tearing my bottom line, I want to forget her in retaliation for her.
night, is singing KTV, small Yimei give me a call and said his wife uncomfortable, may be taken to the hospital, and asked where I am. I told her through Jiujin
, did not know where her guess, guessed the trouble she told me, so I know their exact location.
Twenty minutes later, two plainclothes pol.ice small Yimei came with my box, from the two lady leg pulled me up,
pushing me down the stairs, into the van .
wife has been sent to the hospital, and saw her lying on the delicate and charming look, I could not help feel a sick, sick
room in the 'wow' the spit over the floor. Then to kick into gear against the wall of sleep.
regret is that his wife's pregnancy, this is just an ordinary reaction, may be accompanied by perinatal depression, leading to relatively strong reaction.
Old woman naturally have birth depression, because the child's father were both reduced in the shell will be forever in. Sneered my heart, along with the burst of colic.
next morning, a small Yimei broke into my office, in front of the patient's face to reprove me. I let the nurse rid of her, she did not go. I told
told her that this is the hospital, the doctor where I can find to spend money on registered Di. She walked away, I hung up No. 10, the morning I called.
afternoon, I asked the urologist to help me check the records and inspection reports Xiao Tan, Sure, I got the results. Small Yimei I called and told her that night I go to her, something happens and talk to her. I asked Xiao Tan avoidance, she sneered and said: Yes, I dare you to do on pol.ice.
work, I pass the information on the fees the old EMS envelope. To small Yimei home, she was wearing a police uniform, also wearing a hat. I
said the uniforms off, if it looks like all seriousness, I would not say anything.
I told her not to eat, cook her a bowl of noodles. She said yes, for a casual, down to buy Lu Cai. Cooked noodles,mbt trainers, and I said to drink. Looking for a long time, she took out the bottle of Queen koji, and then wringing arms, stand aside, cold look at me eat and drink.
me, do not look at me with a condescending attitude, Who you think you are, your sister wronged, you have to help her succeed? There, I pity her
it? I am pregnant with a bastard day you try, you free your mother to see your compassion does not spread further flooding.
she jumped over want to smoke me, but I open a. I put the envelope fell on her,mbt shoes clearance, sneered: a good look at it, this is your inspection report
small Tan, gonorrhea, know what that is? Explain to you, a kind of ######ually transmitted diseases, the full name called gonococcal urethritis, mainly transmitted through ######, do not tell me that you infect the bar.
finished, I grabbed the bottle, Mengguan a few mouthfuls.
I clearly know, she is a bitter blow.
talked to two small Yimei love, first love is her beloved boyfriend, because whoring she found only reluctantly part. Parted,
her heart a very tough battle, hunger strike for two days, refused any man within a year pursuit.
Xiaotan not tall, not handsome man, form a far cry from the conditions and her former boyfriend. She and Xiao Tan exchanges, mainly
value of his practical and simple, that can be entrusted with life. I guess she did not even dream of thought, her mind would write a program that the technical idiot, there will be Fanglangxinghai time.
line of sight, small Yimei biting his lips, slightly trembling hands holding the report, with eyes full of tears. After a child, she squatted down
body, hand over his face and whispered cry.
raised her and I walked over and said, you know how I feel you, feel good love the taste of derailment, right? Listen to me say she threw herself into my arms a
, burst into tears by her infection, and my eyes blurred.
more tough armor, following the more flexible body, like a turtle shell.
only a minute, let small Yimei bottom of the bottle. She then rummaging through the finding of wine, did not find to rush out of doors in the floor
sold under the small shop to a bottle of Langyatai, sitting on the steps next to the garden to drink. I followed her all the way, with her, watching her own snot and tears can not tell.
I carry her upstairs, she had drunk was unconscious. However,mbt anti shoe, when I put her in bed, going quietly leave, she gently took my hand, it is clear that out: brother, do not go.
I laughed, a little pain.
the next morning to leave the small Yimei, my cell phone more than a photo reference to the contents Yan zhao double doors of the most wonderful picture.
when the wife lying on her lover under the ** constant across time, she may have thought, was riding a small Yimei waist twist on me? When his wife cling to her lover
have mercy on my arms, she may have thought that one day I will be laughed at?
riding a bike flew all the way, gone on to the hospital, marching at a brisk pace up the stairs, open the office door, lit a
smoke, I feel a lot better.
in my mind, the color of light green cap a lot
wife's belly is getting to me more and more intense stimulation. Fortunately, the family has her mother and nanny, otherwise, I would like to help
lover to do his father's responsibility to take care of the children not born. At home, only dinner together, usually I can hide in the library, reading, playing the computer. I have an excuse to be afraid of pressure to the children,mbt shoes uk, but also sleep in the study, can not, and his wife face to face, to try not to appear. Couple each other's exchanges reduced to the extent limited to a few words: Tan broke up. tells us, she glanced at me, I'm pretending not to see, down Grilled rice. After dinner, I went back to study, close to the study door in the living room listening to their conversation. speech, the hear out, she was very concerned about my situation, trying to find out news about me. As reason for the split and Xiao Tan, she said something just a touch of personality clashes, never want to say.
go, she knocked on the study door, standing outside the door and says loudly: brother, I'm gone, good little sister to me.
I opened the door, she has a downstairs.
me to send my wife said, send her, took car keys to chase it down. in the staircase, I went to pull her hand, She broke away, hastily
go forward with, out of the security door. I followed behind her When my family in the sight of buildings no longer see, I went to pull her, she went to look hold, and tightly, as if to let go I'll disappear like a.
we almost ran the went to the car, and then hugged. Yimei tight around my small, tearfully said: brother, I
like you. I gently kissed her neck and said: I want you.
That night, I call home, is a nurse then, I said several colleagues have to go out drinking, to return home late.
almost two in the morning before I got home, his wife has been sleeping.
wife , has been a taboo I and small Yimei, each related to her, we all spontaneously silent. only one, small
Yi Mei asked me why so sure the child is not mine. I said, feeling she said. In case you? I said, there is no case. She asked me later how to do, I said that children born after the divorce. She cried, I knew what she meant to ask how to do our future, I wish to avoid, because I do not know.
One day the Yi Mei told me that a colleague like her for many years, knew she and her boyfriend broke up, and began to pursue her.
time I did not care. A few days later, I just work, a tall man stopped me and said small Yimei colleagues, to talk to me.
I have some guilty conscience, and said something at home, what if another day talk to you, to hurry away. back to me Small Yimei call, she said, begged her to recover
who he is, we do, and he found out. I asked how the discovery, she said he was pol.ice, has his means.
The next day, I stopped that pol.ice again.
I do not care for him, and walked away. He grabbed me, and asked to talk about.
I said nothing to talk about, he said I know you things, if you talk about, I'll tell your wife. I laughed, pointing with his nose
said, you do not tell her you're son of a bitch, I just want her to know, thank you for helping this busy. know to tell you, I do not love **, and her bed because she is my wife's sister, who stole my wife, I want to revenge her.
he walked away.
night, I to small Yimei call, do not take. send text messages, not back.
next day, I blocked the road in a small Yimei work, she called and looked at me contemptuously, would not say a word.
for a child, that pol.ice rushing over, and he pushed me away, warning me not to haunt her.
Later, I learned that day to say is pol.ice recorded and put to the aunt Mei Yi Mei heard
and small things come, easy, easy go.
I am a little unwilling, but also helpless. Besides, she and the pol.ice formally established a relationship, I have to Hengdao Love wins, will not avoid trouble, and at best a lose-lose outcome.
small Yimei said that sentence, let me experience the profound: He is pol.ice, has his means.
that pol.ice surnamed Song, mother birthday feast in the hotel, small Yimei brought him, said that his boyfriend and colleague.
he greeted one by one, and then came up to me smiling I stretched out both hands, said: brother, hello, ** often
about you, say you are good brother good husband at home, after more advice me a lot of things, I would like to learn from you. I watched his right hand in his palms in the deformation, to say a word. He used a great deal of enthusiasm, I can almost hear his voice breaking Shougu.
I managed to break out of a chair , smooth the way I feel, then said: Xiao Song, you are smart, I also like,
hope we can become a person, polite, then not have to say.
banquet have been very busy, our table has own ax to grind, his wife, small Yi Mei, Xiao Song, I do not know what they are thinking,
just as they do not understand what I was thinking the same.
day after work, because I leave tomorrow or the day , plus did not want to go home to several doctors about his medical team to drink.
wine on the table to talk things work, they complained about the medical team means nothing, no chance of clinical training, professional standards will be wrapped Foot
not before, and so on.
Dr. Zhao Xing said a junior at a university, the day after tomorrow to come check, to give his son the day his parents opened, asked me to class. I want to rest
what, excuse the day after tomorrow to accompany his wife to do regular checks, coupled with professional unfamiliar worry about an accident to turned down. Dr. Zhao did not say anything. In fact, professionals know that an excuse not familiar with each other, physical examination almost all individuals living competent.
parting, I shook hands, said Zhao embarrassed, not help, he said okay, we dispersed.
way home, I suddenly remembered, her lover's daughter is not correct is a junior at a university? I thought-a long time, shook his head,
walked slowly to the house.
next night, his wife stand up and take the meal, she met my protruding belly arm, I no longer eat what was not
nausea down. hurriedly fled the study.
I lie on the desk, shame and anger, like Ali and Tyson are two pairs of iron fist, turns to I played pieces.
Zhao called and I told him time tomorrow to help him on behalf of the class. He was pleased, saying Zhengchou find people, I meet the urgent needs of his solution of the
Thank you. I said no thanks, should I thank you.
night, I stayed up all night, finally, I came into contact with her lover was.
revenge, has only just begun.
first saw her lover a daughter, she is eye exam. look at her eyes clear rut,mbt sport shoes, like a spotless pure mineral water,
stirring in my heart a bit, the first some of syncope. this feeling is when I first saw my When his wife, had had.
my turn to check the project, I deliberately said her body some exceptions, scared she does not light, I comforted her, but some small
problems, nursed back to health about will be good. and put my phone number left her and told her what I can find, of course, concerned by the name, I also left her phone and dormitory address.
her blood test results, I got the same day, some anemia.
other, no problem.
indicator in her blood, the same day I called to tell her, after hearing anemia, she had some touch of sadness, but I am very grateful
shock, because her students get the results in several days.
concerns and suggestions with an excuse, I kept every other day through a telephone with her speed. slowly, we up to conversational.
one weekend a month, without informing her of the situation, I bought a bunch of flowers and some blood nourishment to the school to see her. she was very happy to eat with me dinner. words, I casually compliment her, pretending to look for the accident to the common topic, surprised to find a different hobby. her innocent smile and said a long time not so happy.
went away, She told me to call her YY. I asked: Is this the closest people called? her head down, said: Yes.
I said you can call me Uncle, and now most people are so close to call. She hit me with a smile, and said, you're not old, I'm your brother
brother.
this time, I have carefully studied her medical report. report, blood is there, according to birthday, I calculated out of the constellation.
comprehensive sign and blood type and then, summed up what the basic character of these girls. Although judging by signs and blood type personality, somewhat vague, but I do not want to fight the battle without preparation, and I must succeed.
I started texting her every day, first of all, I want to be a presence in her life.
first day of the
'YY, I am here to rain, your side of the next it? attention on more clothes. '
' not under. 'she replied.
next
' YY, eaten yet? '
' yet. 'She wrote back
'attention to nutrition, do not eat vegetables.'
'know, thank you.' She wrote back
Day
'YY, today I bought a red pair of shorts.'
'Oh, looking up, 'and she replied
' does not look good, very ######y '
' Oh 'she replied
' YY, in fact, I bought two '
' Oh, 'she replied
' there is a is underwear, huh, huh '
' hate 'she replied
Day
' YY, and patients had a fight today, blame you. '
' my business? 'she replied
'morning, when prescription is cranky, the prescription with the wrong in the afternoon people came to the door of the'
'be careful, however, and I have a relationship?' she replied
'YY, I dare not say. '
' okay, go ahead. 'She wrote back
' YY, then I was thinking of you, drew a prescription thigh. '
' ... ... killing me, really ######## ? 'she replied.
fifth day
' YY, night I want to come see you. '
' Today I want to go home. 'She wrote back
' to look at. '
'I left school.' She wrote back
'I take you home.'
'mother to pick me up, she saw not.' She wrote back
'that ... ... Well, you can you must promise me one thing. '
' what? 'she replied
' before going to sleep I think about it again. '
' No 'she replied
After a child, she made a a
'before going to sleep just so-so to you again.'
I smiled together on the phone. have received systematic education in psychology, I, as if nothing had happened layer by