Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default Rhinitis {prescription} Daquan

Rhinitis recipe Daquan
1, saline nasal wash cured me of my suffering from rhinitis rhinitis

years and permanently, has lost the reassurance of cure. Even last year, was one: the preparation of brine (100 ml bottle put two spoons of salt, boiling water), use a toothpick on a cotton ball dipped in salt water wash volume nostril, then the persistence of cotton wool inside nostrils, then the body or nose-up or lying down , by the nose with the index finger and thumb on both sides, and forced to suck, so on the cotton balls into the nasal cavity Baozhan brine, and then into the larynx. Spicy nose began to feel unbearable, several times that adaptation can also be washed with dilute some of the salt concentration additions gradually, slowly accustom to the nasal cavity. I insist that sooner or later, the nasal wash once a month, the nasal stream, sense of smell, many years of rhinitis cured.
2, SJ honey can cure atrophic rhinitis
a companion was analyzed with atrophic rhinitis, she own a significant treatment effect. Wash your face every morning and evening, with a small finger dipped in running water to clean the nose, clear nasal secretions of crusting and entirely exposed to the nasal mucosa, the use of commercially obtainable cotton swab or finger dipped in honey evenly Huaihua lesion in the nasal cavity . She insisted their treatment more than two months, the nasal cavity is not their basic care, no results hernia-like expel, smell also returned to customary.

3, garlic cure rhinitis
I suffer from rhinitis, after years of treatment, no significant effect. Good times and suffering. Described by one physician of Chinese medicine to cure, then introduced to the people with this side have a significant effect. Mash the garlic one, with a clean fabric BEAN BAG, squeeze out the garlic juice trickling two drops of each nose cavity (at the time of painful stimuli) and then a few hand pressure to the nostrils of the nose can fan stick to the garlic dressing, a light weight from the second Jiyu (Editor's note: strong pungent garlic, try starting from the trace; garlic susceptivity maimed).
4, loofah vine cure sinusitis

I was a sinusitis patients, using a variety of treatments have been ineffective. Even after the gathering was to win better results. Is: find old loofah vine a few meters, the sun in, hack into slender segments, then singed to put tile on the semi-coke (do not glue), then on the plate, and research into the broken surface, into the bottle back. Used to remove the nasal cavity of the nose clean, wipe with a clean cotton ball nose, and then slender plastic tube (such as yogurt with a small tube on the line), so that household members assist the loofah vine powder blown into the nasal cavity, and then a dry cotton ball plugged nostrils. This method is best applied at night before working to sleep. Cured for several days.
5, cold cure rhinitis

1975 year I had sinusitis, very serious. Two days a bottle of nasal net is not enough, as long as the withdrawal, nostril quickly without ventilation. Long cure. At this time a Dr. Chang said a recipe: no hot water wash with cold water, hand-filled heart to put out the cold water pipe, cover the nose, the cold water sucked into the nose, then blow out, then filled with water digestion go, and then blowing out, consecutive, every day. I use the cold water treatment for 10 days, sinusitis better. The past 20 years, I not stopped with cold therapy, sinusitis hever since to be repeated.
6, erythromycin and tetracycline eye ointment to cure rhinitis

taking erythromycin or tetracycline eye ointment applied to the barren cotton swabs, and inserted into the nasal cavity evenly coated with emulsion, each one painted nasal preponderate, twice a day, usually have 3-5 days rhinitis can be cured without sequelae.
7, jogging cured my sinusitis

I am 49 years old, 30 years antecedent, came to a bad chilly for a basis cause of sinusitis. Since then,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, the nasal hole barrier, what taste is smell, and often a headache. I eat a cloud of rhinitis narcotics, bought rhinitis treatment, did puncture, also had surgery, merely did not activity many role. In 1985, a friend told me sprint rhinitis tin depress the ache. I started jogging each morning or evening insist 40 minutes, cling to 2 months his condition enhanced and mallet to it, fewer than 2 years on my sinusitis entirely eradicated. Now, I have changed jogging to walking. Over the elapse decade has been adhering to, and even cycling to go have changed for the wade.

8, drops of sesame oil treatment of allergic rhinitis

I suffer from allergic rhinitis for seven years, is over the beginning of autumn started sneezing, runny nose, nasal itching, nasal congestion, caustic could not sleep. Even had a party last year: drops of sesame fuel. After the test results very good. Sesame fuel is the common food oils, 3 to 5 times a day, each about five drops, nasal drops.
Note: Do not drop a serious nasal congestion, can alter what position until after ventilation nose dew, nose drops before blowing clean. Perseverance, will bear fruit. It is said that this method is also very forcible for general rhinitis.
9, autonomy
allergic rhinitis allergic rhinitis is caused along cold. Abandoned medicine to take exercise self-healing.
is: wash your face every day before the first nostril into the cold water, gently breathing, cold water to make full contact with the nasal mucosa, and then the water exhaled, and so again, last 1-3 minutes (the heave of ventilation ), washing the face and then rub with the middle finger pressure on both sides of the nose about 20 times just about. Perseverance. I use this method not only relieve the pain of a Ca Biti, even the common cold has disappeared.
10, knead Orbital
I can cure rhinitis rhinitis had more than 30 years of old, tolerance for real, naught of effective injections and medicine. As the mentioning goes: When the massage to the Orbital bone under the eye, it felt a morsel nasal Sudi ring and some sense of ease, so I was in the place under the martial masterpieces. Over time, really relieved my pain. 40 years later, never had recurrence. I once told someone this method, the effect is also very good.
approach: hands concordance finger in two Orbital bone below the brim of a very superficial pits, up and down with some force Roudong under a hundred, at fewest double a day, can persist fhardly everme time achieve.
11. Qiao
rhinitis rhinitis treatment with light blue, while not a solemn cancer, but often nasal congestion, runny nose, will give patients the inconvenience of journal life. Long-term pill is not only noxious to our health and the effect is not good enough. I have a rhinitis patients, suffering from the painful years, has been engaged in treatment, eating a lot of drugs, the effect is not good, this has been very anguished.
few years ago I even have a civilian earthworks, handy and cozy with no side effects, use this recipe and finally cured my rhinitis. Now I will invest it to a great many rhinitis, you may wish to attempt.
medical treatment is very general that we normally cook with the onions. Specific making methods are: fresh onions, wash, take light blue, smashed, put a few small groups fingernail-sized cotton wool soaked onion nectar. Treatment first with salt water clean cotton swab dipped the nose, and then soaked in onion nectar in a small cotton wool stuffed nose, keep a few minutes, one began to feel keen, gradually lose irritant effect disappeared after the current ones when the cotton group.
each such plug half an hour to hour. One day two or three times, to assist some onion juice can be more arranged, sealed with plastic coat, free to do the treatment at the same time to do other things, not at all affect the normal life very convenient.
In my own practice, this world the best treatment for keen rhinitis. I suffer from astute rhinitis past six months, with the merely rule in this earth for a week, there has apparently improved. After every cold to use this as an adjuvant therapy, and later rhinitis had completely healed.
I have been introduced to friends of the patients experienced rhinitis, often found in the miraculous, acute rhinitis too good to be the fastest, many years of chronic rhinitis patients adhere to treatment will mitigate the symptoms gradually improved. I put this experience to everybody, hope that the rhinitis patients with this side can shake off rhinitis problems.
12, garlic, vinegar, rhinitis treatment effect large fast

the root bark of the chopping garlic into jars filled with vinegar and then not until the garlic, then stamp. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, night-Aligned Double nose smoked half an hour. To remedy allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
In addition, U.S. pharmacologist that garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is peerless and spicy taste of garlic. According to the study, garlic contains allicin and garlic in the enzyme, their existence neutral of every other, after the dripping garlic vinegar dip under the behavior of the enzyme, alliinase decomposition to generate a volatile colorless, oily liquid that is spicy garlic Su. Japanese researchers base that garlic is rich in natural anti-cancer track element selenium and germanium, has a muscular anti-cancer effect.
In addition, there are four effects of vinegar: ① relieve fatigue. ② hindrance of atherosclerosis. ③ annihilate pathogens. ④ prettiness.

13, cold allergic rhinitis nasal spray treatment
from the early 1970s, I suffer from serious chronic allergic rhinitis, about 5 o'clock every morning, they begin to nasal congestion, runny nose, usually If nasal congestion, sensed that the weather to change, weather changes suddenly suffering from a cold cough stuffy nose, runny nose, and made me very uncomfortable affect the work and life. At that time I had to take a variety of treatment methods, drop off jute factors, nose and eyes of the net, Ying Xiang points therapy, eating rhinitis drugs, only temporarily alleviate the effects. Some doctors also think my nose bent needs surgical adjustment, but I could not decide; Others say: chronic rhinitis too long will be hateful lesions. How to do? Feel horrified helpless, resigned and reconciled. In order to alleviate the pain, muggy nose every morning when I use both hands thumbs, massage the nose wings Ying Xiang points, up grooming, I would take water nasal spray hand heart equitable began to feel a mini pain incentive, a long time not only pain but also to enhance the nose does not pass, if the weather cools a mini stuffy, a little bit on the nose and eye drops of the net, really wonderful! In this way, I insist that a few years, the nose is not stuffed, cold weather south, I have basically no colds, runny nose, nasal congestion do not happen in the morning also had a runny nose. Last seven or 8 years and then used the nose and eyes without a net, rhinitis drug treatment had not eaten. Adhere to nasal spray with cold water cured my chronic allergic rhinitis, it is true truths.
14. saliva cured my
I undergo from allergic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis have more than ten annuals. Many times apt hospital as treatment, rolling over ear, dine medicine, are ineffective. I once woke up in the middle of the night when a continuous bombard, deserving to dry nasal itching,Lacoste Tennis Trainers, I obliterate the saliva in the nose (nasal rubbing surface slightly impair afterward the flu), several times behind the nasal beginning to bear crazy, outrageous tangle behind the allergic symptoms namely fade. With the end off aboard their own mania, and more at the end of remedy allergic rhinitis ambition be magically better.
15. Lvtai treatment rhinitis rhinitis treatment

dog days of summer is the nice time rolling dog days of summer rain, soil foot of the walls, Gouyan, plant and more shady, have long green mire. Scraped them with a small spade,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, put half a day catching a submerge in a bowl with water, rinsed and placed in the water bowl and soak the behind. Single-layer gauze with green moss, slightly smaller than their nose, stuffed nose, the night when a nose plug, plug 1 nostril and then the afterward night, stick to run out of green moss up. Can basically cure rhinitis, the second year supplemented composition. I am anguish from rhinitis for many years, voyaged the size of the hospital, still did not cure, Biede not nap at night, Zhang Jixian Nanchuang Tomura rain over the recipe told me, I was skeptical tried. I did not anticipate the premier year on the basic good in the second year I fill up classes, so that rhinitis completely cured. I passed a lot of human have work.
pearly radish boiled water cure nasal congestion and nasal congestion often related with childhood headache, and afterward grandmother taught me a method: Take 3 to 4 white radish unlock clean boiler, increase boiling water, boiling and then the nose suction vapor, after a few minutes, gradually smooth nose, headache disappear. Later, I would often soak in the glass radish slices, with steam snorting, no disease repetition.
17. alternating hot and cold water massage treatment of allergic rhinitis

the best treatment for rhinitis recipe:
counting to drugs and surgery, there are numerous people remedies cure rhinitis small, these remedies if symptomatic , was skillful to play a medical role. Here we must introduce some of the treatment of rhinitis recipes.

A diet
The root bark chopping garlic into jars, then filled with vinegar and garlic to the immersion up, and then sealed. A month later unsealed, while fresh garlic, with a small mouth bottles on the side of garlic vinegar, smoked half an hour every night aimed at the nose, to treat allergic rhinitis. Patients may wish to try.
Comments: garlic can lower cholesterol levels and high blood pressure, work is a unique spicy flavor of the garlic. Eat garlic vinegar this move, you can try, anyway, Ye Hao garlic, vinegar, both mean healthy food, there will be no side effects.
B Fumigation
Magnolia 15 grams,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, double flowers,Lacoste Shoes, 15 grams, the British public, 10 grams, to the small 10 grams, 10 grams of wind, insects back 5 grams, 10 grams of skullcap, Dan 8 grams, chrysanthemum 8 grams, White Paper 10 g moss, white tuber 8 grams, Gui 8 grams. Decoction of the above drugs to take 500 ml of liquid, hot steam with a liquid cloud nose, smoked, when patients should try deep breathing,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, so that the drug vapor into the nasal cavity. Until the liquid becomes lukewarm, you can use liquid wash the nasal cavity. Washing 3 times a day, once every 3 to 5 days Jiyu. In the course of treatment, patients should pay consideration to daily Eat spicy and fishy things, eat more fruits and vegetables, shirk the smell, cold weather should keep lukewarm, usually more exercise, try to wash your face with cold water.
Comments: The above method of treatment of allergic rhinitis remedies, and secondhand this method deem that the effect is quite satisfactory.
C Massage
feeling.
2, with double finger food Roudong both sides of the nose,
3, with the left hand thumb and index finger up and down Roudong the
Comments: When committed rhinitis, the nose is not out on the ventilation, finished upon the massage, the nose suddenly feel a lot easier. It ought be cautioned that we have to make unremitting efforts to make long-term, once rhinitis be cured, but also stick with it. This not only prevents the recurrence of rhinitis, but also can discourage colds. Knead the access to heavy to be able to put proper.
D plug drug
many small recipe, stuffed nose treatment with drugs rhinitis, here briefly two.
1, with a nice gauze good fresh moss, into the side of the nose, 10 minutes, for the other nostril.
2, the Chinese Centipeda curled into the gauze, soggy with alcohol, in rotate stuffed nose.
Comment: The drugs stuffed nose, nose for rhinitis due to shortness of breath can play a role in mitigation, but plug one object in the nose, at the end of the day, is an uncomfortable thing to make the nose, many rhinitis patients do not favor this method.
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links