Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 08-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

XP is a relatively large system, which contains many functions for normal users do not have access, we can act on XP to a weight-loss.

1, after a variety of hardware and software are properly installed, in fact, XP needs to be updated when the file is very small. Remove the backup files it: Start → Run → sfc.exe / purgecache, nearly 3xxM.

2, remove the drive backup:% windows% / driver/cache/i386 directory driver.cab file, usually this file is 76M.

3, even the habit of not looking help,moncler femme, so keep the% windows% / help directory is what hurt me, huh,doudoune hommes, huh. Were killed, nearly 40M.

4, for a while after the upgrade is complete you will find% windows% more than a lot like $ NtUninstall, Q311889 $ these directories, all get rid of it, 1x-3xM.

5, there are Win2000/server just so hard, so I dropped the pagefile.sys files point to one place: Control Panel → System → Performance - → Advanced → Change the virtual memory,doudoune pas cher, attention points

6, uninstall is not commonly used components: use Notepad to modify the% windows% / infsysoc.inf, use Find / Replace function, in the search box,doudoune moncler homme, hide, replace all empty. In this way, put all of the, hide are removed, save and then quit to run the game, ah, ah, etc. do not code table things.

7, except windows / ime no entry under the law, 8xM. I re-install its own input method used zrm.

8, if space is tight, the NTFS compression is enabled, so even with the 2x% less space, but I did not do.

9, off System Restore,doudoune homme moncler, which break feature for me so often download for those who test software is simply a disaster, right-clicking with the mouse on the desktop

If you can finish the process in accordance with the above,doudoune homme, your original 1.4G of XP, can be reduced to 800 or less.

original post link:
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
c5x0tfdd

Microsoft operating system users should have suffered,doudoune femme moncler, In view of this situation, some users will be to optimize the system manually,doudoune moncler, or using third-party optimization software to optimize the class to avoid long response time caused by the program suspended animation.
despite the adoption of the above two methods can reduce the chance of program errors,doudoune moncler homme, but this is still there. Program for a long time when the system does not respond, resulting in suspended animation of the situation arises,moncler homme, how can we solve it? The best way is to shorten the response time of procedure, let the program automatically shut down.
run the registry, expand the branch to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER Control Panel Desktop,doudoune homme, double-click the right side of the dialog box 1.
modification is complete,doudoune femme, click After rebooting the system the user was set to take effect, then when you meet again the case of unresponsive when you look at the system does not have a different change.