Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:43 AM   #1
kiter456

Default Office 2010 Professional Product Key [Win7 Tip] Ma

[Win7 Tip] Make Gmail your default email client ,Windows 7 Home Basic Product Key
Now personally I haven’t had any need for this since I don’t use Gmail but given that a lot of people do this tip might come in handy for those of you using Windows 7.
The tip come from Billy and was originally posted in the WinExtra Community Forums and reposted here:

I wanted Windows to open a Gmail browser window/tab when I clicked on an email link or such. I googled for quite a while,Office Professional 2010 Key, discovered that MS MVP’s were telling people this cannot be done.”..you CANNOT force Win 7 to use Gmail as your default email program because it isn’t a program..it’s a website.” They’re telling people to install Windows Live Mail,Office 2010 Professional Product Key, or Outlook,Windows 7 Home Premium X64, and get Gmail through that.
Bullsh*t.
A bit of registry editing:
1. in the start menu search bar type regedit and hit enter.
2. navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\mailto\shell\ open\command\” using the folder structure on the left.
3. right click on the name field (should say “default”) and click “modify”.
4. copy the text in there and save as a temporary backup should anything go wrong.
5. paste “C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Google\Chr ome\
Application\chrome.exe”https://mail.google.com/mail?extsrc=mailto&url=%1” in the box (with quotes on both sides).
6. edit *username* to be your username on your computer this name can be viewed at “C:\Users\”.
7. click “ok” and close regedit.
NOTE: this is set up to open in the Chrome browser if you use another browser the “Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” will have to be replaced with the other browsers file path.
Just thought I’d share
Thanks Bill.

Tags: Gmail, registry, tips,Office Professional 2010 X86, tweaks

Category: Windows

Sponsored Links