Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
sopwkhw2
Sergeant Major

sopwkhw2 is on a distinguished road
Default but why ... ...

1:
tick
Huh? What fell on my face?
my fingers touched the damp ... ... ... ...
Is dead ... ... ... ...
tick tick tick tick tick tick ... ... ... ...
!
finished it! This can how to do! They do not increase on! Look at the situation, I have honestly spent a night in the rain, and do not know if I have no life to see the sun tomorrow ... ...
hum hum ... ... why every time I met are so unlucky ah Kim Moonlight !
crashed la ... ...
rain harder and harder, and those many beans Pinmingdiwang me a big rain drop, cold ... ah ... I held so tight already drenched themselves, head down, shaking crouched inside.
look at the gold next to Moonlight, not much better!
In my head gold moonlit night.
Golden Moonlight! This sudden move he let me know what to do.

2:

... ... he came here he was doing? !
witness to do it?
Oh, really unlucky, ah, he came late, the Old Man was already pronounced my
Golden Moonlight gasped, smiled, nodded, walked unsteadily.
how his body Leng Leng rickety ... ... I looked at him.

Clearly, the Old Man is here to see mustache, gold Moonlight also greatly surprised.

Hate hate! ! How do I so useless! Tears are streaming out!
I do not cry! Do not let my enemies laugh at!
tears! Walk in! !

him ... ... he is doing?
Golden Moonlight move, so that all people are stupid.

him ... ... did he say? !
the phone ... ... is he? !
This ... ... This is why ... ... how is this going ... ...
because she really did not want me to leave, but why ... ...

!
girlfriend? !
He ... ... in the end he talking about? What is he doing in the end ah? Golden Moonlight, Do not you know this means?

I was happy that the whole golden moonlight it? See what a turning point
Baijiao Chang, eyes become fascinating.

3:
I began to tell the story or not this is true ... ...
br> Golden Moonlight head down just keep talking, so I can not see his expression.
... ...
so very happy, so he worked very hard very hard to read, and did not come back for a long time ... ... because he vowed to come back again, that is, the time required to complete ... ... the girl can be when he comes again, there is a girl love ... ... the future, stay in this seaside town, as long as the matter sorted out with him ... ...
!,
his words back to me ten years ago, ten years ago that afternoon, the kind of sad, kind of sad ... ...
his words but more like a spell, so I do not listen to my pace began to order about, only slowly toward him. I sat in the golden moonlight's side, he still is quietly looking out across the convenience store.

store another figure appeared, it should be the story of girls love it! The girl looked at the expression of happiness, the two sweet back, I suddenly feel happy is very simple!
slowly on the right shoulder came even breathing ... ...

4:

hey,Ⅶ college students to open shop to see a college student how to do business Taobao shop monthly income of over a million, a good bit better than the pro,australian uggs!
ago?

stand up to turn red.
Golden Moonlight sitting on the ground, eyes wide open looking at me Leng Leng.
I did not ... ... ! Do you have crazy ah? I am also a person! Drink is not your call to the toys! I ... ... ... ... I do not know why the ! ah? won his hand on my face, gently help me to clean ... ...
probably never seen such a soft golden moonlight, my mind becomes a trance, comfortable closed my eyes, enjoying the rare happiness!
moist lips lightly soaked with tears in my stick was wet lips, I feel like being red-hot iron face, flushed crimson hot hot! almost to the whole person of my heart was melted, but I do not want to leave ... ...
gentle sea breeze, whisper of the waves, water, moon, bright stars ... ... At this point, we seem to forget everything, and in this beautiful dream like scenarios immersed kisses ... ...

5:
pool stands, Suu Kyi and the small film also anxiously waving at me, I hope I can hear them, I did not respond, how can I do?
I will look forward to your performance! You can not lose ah ... ...
think of here, I firmly throw off the gold moonlight hand, dragging the two were lead like feet, difficulty walking to the final destination!
look at me and Kim Moonlight silly half-day narrator, finally resurfaced! he took the microphone to continue dancing with excitement shouted:
After a heated argument, Matilda's Su Youhui the first to sprint finish it! ! Huh? Strange how Chongyang gold moonlight standing still and motionless it? His strength has been exhausted yet? For you, the game is really more than anything to be important? Then I as you wish, you win ... ... ? that voice sounds like it is a loss and the inability ... ...
gave so much, I continued swimming desperately to end. victory had been no doubt as I like winning, but do not know why, but my heart did not feel joy ... ...

6:
I saw to be in their grasp, when suddenly the box heap ! God ... ... I Suyou Hui, died here today to do?!
I was afraid to close his eyes, waiting for the fate of the final decision!
After they quiet down around ... ...
Hey ... ... strange how I do not feel pain? I should now be a lot of boxes to suppress the fishes ... ah ... and more! me how to smell to an aroma of mint? I dreaming?! my surprise, I opened my eyes!
God! is golden moonlit night!! protect the back of his own body with me, and he himself been a great DC reactor cold sweat under the weight of the box! painful it must be a sudden burst of ... ... I worried to hurt my heart!
How are you? Support for a while! I'll help you out! ! Moonlight's face was getting red! his teeth at me shouted:
You go first! Xiantao! Do not worry about me ... ... No! How can I escape this way! Go go with us! and more! save gold Moonlight! rescued Golden Moonlight say!! my mind only one thought on this ... ...

7:
Huh? ... ...
Huh?! ... ...
Huh?!! ... ...
gold moonlight behind me, he suddenly stood there ... ... not move!
Why ... ... ... ... Why do he smiled at me ... ... ... ... Yes He really laughing ... ... but why ... ... I feel like crying ... ...
he does not ... ... not! not!!
him in the end you want how? not keep up my game?! why the sudden stop down! No! I'm going to ask him!
may at this time, in front of me came a deafening bang!
beams was blown fire, suddenly fell to the ground and I hit gold in the middle of moonlight.
all the people outside the warehouse Suu Kyi ... ... ... ... ... ... Lizhe Yu Xiao Ying Xuan am ... ... ... ... ... ... Black Dragon There are police Xiaoyi ... ... ... ... ... ...
firefighters, all of them open their eyes wide, big mouth, watched in horror ... ...
But I am, like sculpture, the whole body stood rigid, his eyes again did not dare to blink about ... ...
it could not be ... ...
This is just an illusion ... ...
Golden Moonlight ... ...
where you are ... ...

8:
Golden Moonlight head on banyan, gently breath, saying softly up.
> dark house, no one. No one? ! Why is that? His father and mother do? The material of the cooking. The little boy, ah, etc, etc for a long time, has been at ten o'clock, but they are nothing but my father and mother have not come back. In his almost can not support, we should sleep when the door finally has happened the ... ... him. The little boy not want to believe, but the past few years, his parents still did not come back, did not even send him a letter, saying the little boy for his uncle finally had believed. ! So poor little boy ... ... ... ... ! point compensation. However, when his uncle took the boy to the things their parents room, the little boy desperate resistance! Because it is the only parent left the memory of his own place ... ... > ! gone, the uncle took all his stuff ... ...
Golden Moonlight ... ...
so many years he is a live, empty house is so cold ... ...
little boy was under the original so much loneliness and solitude ... ...
my mind a hot, suddenly, my hands to seize the gold uncontrolled Moonlight!
> More beautiful night here, too! His nephew, after all,ugg stockists uk, is pro-ah ... ...
I took out the body of the handkerchief, gently ask, raising his hand up. Golden Moonlight like a frightened animal, a slight shiver a bit. I firmly gently wipe his face with a handkerchief The dirty, felt he slowly relaxed.
, a word with you, OK? Do not you know I'm worried about you! I ... ... silence is good ... ... even if you're just mocking the world's largest I was a fool, even if you are laughing at me a fool of himself ... ...
silence, with the breeze flowing between us.
Yu Hui, I am really tired! ? ! , and it should not matter now! Are all things in him is not important? That I do?
my anger toward the gold moonlight gave him a kick in the leg force:
! Su Youhui! Why did you kick me? ! Not have your feet hurt? ! Do you know other people how many things did you do? Xiao Ying, Suu Kyi, as well Lizhe Yu Hyun morning! We are all worried about you, care for you, Li Zheyu to help you redeem the house, but also spent a lot of money at home a lot! But you? Now you have told me that you intend to nothing about it? ! Well, I'd like to see you really do not care ... ... thump ... thump ... thump thump!
how ... ... how is it?! I ... ... I actually put my lips tightly attached to his lips! I ... ... I ... ... What have I done?!
tender wind that blows, the smell of lavender TV drama mixed with a touch of mint flavor, let me burst dizzy!
me ... ... I actually kissed the golden moonlight!
but I do not hesitate, His eyes looked sad, lonely, my mind only thought was to hold him ... ...
golden moonlight, you know ... ... I ... ...
golden moonlight was my sudden move overawed, the net is a crimson face the surprised expression.

10:
mouth fell open in amazement!
before steaming bowl of noodles, it seems there is nothing special, but on top of the egg white and tender, and was shocked with a red tomato sauce was a huge drop Tears!
tears in sinking below, but also thicker tomato sauce with a color called big fork!
He seems to long premonition, smiling softly to me looked at, in turn pushed to another bowl of noodles in front of me!
drew a smiling sun face!
Moonlight has smiled at me, his eyes sparkling, his mouth is really beautiful melodies of the arc, and is so gentle.
, into the mouth. soiled with tomato sauce has a sweet and sour taste of the noodles. This pasta ... well ... special!
I eat while watching gold moonlight, he looked at me with satisfaction, seemed to smile deeper layers!
devoured the Golden Moonlight eating homemade noodles, and I wiped his mouth stained with tomato sauce, follow the golden moonlight out of the noodle shop.

11:
call -
a sea breeze was blowing, blown to the ground a few withered leaves, Lang Lang has raised a long skirt and waist-long hair. Lang Lang turned his head, and the silence of the moonlit night, as the gold, as if eye contact is used with, talk to each other's feelings and mood.
I felt stiff to stand behind the tree, Leng Leng watching the scene. Kim Moonlight eyes like a sharp needle, about Shimoji hurt my heart!
Golden Moonlight ... ... he still likes to call Lang Lang with the girls? But if so, he just said to me at the beach What kind of who they ... ...
ah! Sure enough, or not,ugg website! Small night, you said Woo Wai it! Oh ... ... ... actually I say bad things about carrying! really want this guy to throw a bomb into the sea to feed the fish fry!
I like that guy's level, even I was surprised too! wind also dissipate smoke.
damn ... ... is an outrage! Why is this guy Moonlight gold always makes me angry easily, and then easily touched me? my emotions like always with his emotions and rotate, change the feeling that I feel a little uneasy, and some fear ... ...
Come on! , looking for Suu Kyi Wengeqingchu fighting back, determined, I deliberately do not look at gold moonlight face, put a calm: you! Can not find you, I will not worry! You angry, I really care! You sad, sad I will! If not you, Kim Moonlight, there is no meaning of life! These, you understand? Silly girl! do not go well, but I very satisfied!
I gently rubbed his eyes and mouth but can not help but slightly higher, to complete a sweet arc.
sopwkhw2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links