Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
add044240

Default Daughter made ​​up her mother 's death competition

(Reporter Liu Jie) Qixunlaotai Han Baorong the daughter to court, to discuss the child to death under the name of a property. Evidence in the legal process,tory burch on sale, she learned the real estate transfer to daughter, said her mother had actually died doing notary. The afternoon of April 16, Chaoyang Court hearing the case.
son died in war-law house

Hanbao Rong, aged 70 years old, Chaoyang District, mattress headman. In early 2004, Green City, Chaoyang District, Fatou Xin Yuan district to build affordable housing, Han Baorong move the heart.
for Han Baorong age has been high, can not apply for mortgage loans, when she and her son talk, first with his son's name to buy, get real estate license and then transfer to her.
Xin Yuan residential house located in Green City, an area of ​​89.81 square meters, total 28 million yuan, the first payment of more than 80,000. Han Baorong that the first payment and monthly for all her money.
2007 October,christian louboutin wedge, house renovations, Han Baorong moved to new home living. But a month later, his son died from liver cancer treatment. Han Baorong said his son's death, the force of a daughter on her out of this house calculations.
large living notarized death

January, Han Baorong in Chaoyang District, Housing Authority check that the house was actually the daughter of the arms of a property who is the second year after the death of his son's transfer.
to query, Han Baorong that daughter to the Housing Authority submitted a certificate, you want to inherit the legacy of Zhang. The notary public from CITIC certificate bearing the words
certificate concluded that Green City Xin Yuan of the house is jointly owned property,eyeshadow mac, half of which is Zhang's heritage,rosetta stone spanish download, because their parents are first death, the estate and his son from the arms of a common heritage. raised objections to the Housing Authority housing registration certificate, apply for revocation of the notary office to share CITIC certificate.
February of this year, CITIC notary to identify the facts revoked the certificate. Subsequently, Han Baorong hired a lawyer, submitted a formal complaint to the court, the daughter and grandson to court, asked to confirm this by the fitness room all to himself.
daughter claimed to have paid off the housing fund

court the same day, the force of a daughter did not personally appear in court, her lawyer told the judge, the procedures for transfer before the Mo a loan from relatives and friends, have paid off the rest.
The lawyer also said that this house is co-financed the purchase of the couple. Had to express filial piety, they received a building to live in her mother,pink timberlands, did not think her husband's death, mother daughter and grandson will be out of the house.
plaintiff ############## Hanbao Rong Wu issued a guarantee of a write. Ensure that written in April 2008, is about two real estate-law disputes, both sides decided not to dispute.
the judge asked the parties whether there is mediation intention Han Baorong that do not want mediation. Chaoyang Court did not in court for sentencing case.
■ dialogue daughter

How to buy the original?
the arms of a: my mother and her husband together Qukan Fang, were both wanted to buy. My mother can not do loans, would like to take our name, but then we have to buy their own, and she did not buy.
correspondent: the house is yours, why the notary mother had died?
the arms of a: This is not what I get,bikini topless, is someone to help me get the.
Reporters: Who helped you? What you see certificate that it?
a force: it is a stranger ... (silence). He heard my business, very sympathetic to me, help me to follow the above these things. In the written application and notary signatures are written by myself, the rest are his run. I saw the notary to write my mother died, also felt inappropriate, but he said nothing, and I also agreed.

Sponsored Links