Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
9569zpaa

Default Japan's foam economic of the prevalent people

96 the starting of the first day in Japan, living in a building with neighbors sudo brew tea salver holding a good green tea to my room, which may be weird to him, Language barriers on the ten minutes only a simple
I did not setup the phone in the elapse two months, taking over several times to sudo each take calls I have a little something to thank almost the elapse. As a result, pumping 1,2 hours each week to sit down to talk to become a habit.
Sudo, 48, is engaged in commercial facilities management administrator, the every month salary of more than 40 million yen. I was very startled, his salary is not low, but also a single, why would the monthly lease to live in such a fair over 30,000 yen, a home (12), a pantry (4) A health (3 ), 5 share a lavatory in the creating in it? Sudo this question to me was very understanding, he told me that during the bubble economy in Japan for 88 years, he spent 60 million yen to buy a two-story villa. The villa is now the price has fallen to 3,000 million yen. He villa has been rented out. He lived in the house now is to save enough money to rent the villa together and also bank loans. So when he was 65 years old can disburse off the loan, and then mortgaged the house then get stipend fix in the coffin of the money. However, his ambitious and his wife did not live with such a house, divorced.

97 years behind entering graduate educate to know out of the doctoral student Xiaodong metal substances (the Chinese), one daytime he drove me to pick a very desolate place persimmon. I asked him why the persimmon here can lightly elect, he said, this is his mentor bought during the bubble economy, the development plan at that time, there should be comprised in the scope of a Tokyo commuter circle, unfortunately, you see Look now, just about desolate, and only the head out of metal research instructor was so
Dong said: In the studio experiment, the professor always prate, the land all right, it seems to make him annoying piece of mind. Professor 89 years to 50,000 yen / buy a piece of land, a absolute of 1.5 billion yen. Professor If somebody out of a million now, he would sell. 93 command was 25,000 yen / Professor bear, and now, 2 million can not find a buyer. Persimmon trees planted not had time to attach to them, we eat this is to aid him pick persimmons busy.
looked at that piece of land to my care, in adding to dozens of trees, persimmon tree, the other is weeds. Vigor was merry to hang most of them.
shop later in 2002 to do site surveys Shiyou passed by, feeling, or was the old way. I stopped by the local public library for a moment, the land belongs to adapt the streets of the region, this area of ​​land is not entirely land for construction, if you want into construction land, local government departments must invest in water supply and drainage ,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, liquefied petroleum gas, 5.2 meters above the breadth of the roads infrastructure. Professor bought the land here, about the bubble economy period is based on the speed of urban development, or a few years, government will invest into the construction site where the. Professor If, as expected, the premium rose to at fewest 100,001 square meters, and then cornered it into land for construction if the commercial land, 30 million / are entirely feasible. Unfortunately, educating the

99, at the inauguration of the company met Kawase, he and I love hiking, mountain climbing I added their club, usually Saturday 6:00 set in mountain, after climbing more than 10 to Spa baths home.
once three consecutive holidays, climbing union union to brightness, daylight is a notable tourist places in Japan, many members have with their kin or friends.
us down from the mountain, the people who did not go hiking in Hot Springs has been waiting for, of which there Kawase wife, Kawase introduced me to her, and invited me to supper with them. Since the wife met Kawase, while I look Kawase, all felt he is a very mysterious figure.
Kawase has 50 years of age, but only a very ordinary company engineer, but his wife is not only beautiful but the door and chat is a completely image. In daylight, Kawase wife wore a kimono, Japanese women wear kimono when walking, sitting, eyes, etc. all have accent, no specially trained people not ######## it. Training is generally adopted that I have met in the School of Home Economics from the University of Graduate Women, by compare, Kawase's wife can do the
Kawase
and more with the number of climbers, the more he wanted to understand is who in the end, but is also inconvenient to ask instantly, worried that the relationship may too ask not got cold.
over a time of time, have the opportunity to pass forward to the construction site, he came to the company has 9 years, and I and his good personal narratives, on the road to the two of us, this is a accident, I said: Kawase's wife saw her kimono, and I normally look to see who she really is not the same as ravishing, it must be chancellor, his wife naturally can not go bad
a long time, in few words from the people of Kawase have a basic understanding. Kawase after graduating from Tokyo Polytechnic University of the company came to my office, less than 40-year-old became the company's core technical staff, has been Shinagawa in Tokyo, the company headquarters. Significant contribution to the development of the company, the basic remuneration of approximately one million yen. 85 years, that is, the early formation of the bubble economy, the resignation Kawase started a housing production plant. The start, development is very flat, to 88 years, Kawase not only loans to amplify the production scale, while in Tokyo, also bought a set of first-class to almost 2 billion yen in high-end apartments. Unexpectedly, 90 years later, the situation worsened, and factory arrays is nearly naught. 2 100 000 000 Kawase sure to keep an apartment in Tokyo mortgaged to the bank, hopes survive, to keep the factory. May ultimately bankrupt in 97 years. The company's high-level ability to peruse Kawase and years of friendship make him back to the company, but the headquarters are able to return, wages have heard only 40 million.

because in his side, often heard during the bubble economy, the share, the purchase of business to start pondering: the Japanese have a word with ordinary people casually look over from the mind, do not understand it will not do, then, Japan's land prices, house prices will rise Why? What made them believe that land prices, house prices will rise? Their wages are not high, house prices further their natural capability to pay, why would depress living standards in other areas to buy land, buy it?
why costs rose in Japan? Many people muse that is due in September 1985 of the To such an concert above money interchange rates can lead to outrageous Japanese loans to family purchasers? Why bank loans if the people give you money? On what root the Japanese people deem that land prices, house prices will heave? Therefore, the That the Japanese people to purchase a house get cracking? For these answers, year-end parties by the company in 2000, I got an respond.
2000 end, the company eventually made money, and has not made a perquisite for 3 continuous years. The company probably wants to do good in the end, the end of the year-end parties have come forward to mobilize by the company, which self-organized staff in previous years, the year-end parties likened to a lot of quality is also high.
weekend 18:00 to 9:00, we finished the year-end parties of the first brandy,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, then went to Kara OK rooms. Drunken Yoshida asked me if I came to this place.
I said:
Yoshida a laugh:

Yoshida
I did not answer to react, that Yoshida was drunk.
At this time, has been inviting voice gateway concert, and Yoshida also began to engaged with a variety of table wine blending their preference savor. Although a happy day, Yoshida probably also heavy drinker, and he and sudo is very alike, the difference is that sudo is in the bubble to buy villas, Yoshida bought an apartment in Tokyo, the two now lived in similar houses.
in large school often hear when talking about Japan's bubble economy period Xiaodong prosperity. Dong is 90 years in Japan, he said: his appearance each day to school to pick students to work in the car, an average of 2 hours on the junket, 1 hour wages are generally 1200-1500 yen Some can also be the date of settlement, it is too effortless to make money, and now very assorted. Because of a solemn lack of fatigue, the Japanese government for many countries in South America and some other illegal emigrants, and the visa expires the person is not returned to open eyes closed eyes. The collapse of the bubble economy will be, the Immigration Bureau of Japan began to drive away these people.
, whatever, as to why Japan was so prosperous, do you think has always been this way, there was very little dispute in the students these questions, think about it will not have anything to do with China.
Since the year-end parties at the listening
Yoshida said Japan's spume boom is that China, whether or not drunk, I still ambition to diagram it.

climbing, I asked Kawase, Japan's bubble economy have anything to do with China?
Kawase said: things made in China, approaching a class that the Japanese have now made a digit of years. so many Japanese to believe in his own lifetime has been the Japanese economy will flourish.
At that time our country has not color TV, VCR, refrigerator, bathing machine production lines, and such household appliances, electrical appliances on the market in Japan, or whether it is legally imported illegally smuggled goods, afterward come from the plant in Japan. This is Japan, China, the market is too excellent.
I went on to say:

Japan 85 annuals antecedent, the housing mall namely not entirely mercantile mart, extra than 80% of ordinary going families are alive in the Housing Corporation, County barracks, city barracks, community house, and such public welfare housing. In this 1, the Japanese administration in 1955 established】 【Japanese housing Corporation namely the largest residential provider.
the late 70s of last century, Japan's automobile, home appliance manufacturing technology can not only contend with Europe and America, some have a leadership position, products exported in large quantities abroad. 1981】 【Japanese housing Corporation changed its name to 【housing, urban public Troupe of preparedness, the core work of transformation from the direct provision of residential housing construction and improvement of urban infrastructure. Japan Housing Public Corporation is the work of restructuring the Japanese government hoped a large number of Japanese products exported abroad to Japan to bring prosperity and economic opportunity, for residential commercial arrangements made by the commercialization of residential housing to meet the domestic demand for personalized, accordingly improving the Japanese people living conditions.

Japan Housing Corporation
development of residential
85 years of down. Japan's prices are thus began a rapid climb.
a boom in the Japanese economy, house prices rising to 90 years in the Japanese major banks suddenly stopped only home loans, and significantly mushroom the incipient buy loan amuse rates. 92 along bonus tax (inheritance impose levy limit for the assessed value of property 0.3%). Why should the Japanese government issued such an economic policy? Japanese cars, home utensils and other industries boom Why suddenly vanished? This means that the Japanese economy which has entered a What about the Japanese economy is
in house prices, stock prices rise entire the way, Japan's economy boomed in the 90 years March 27, the Bank of Japan issued the the Year in August, the Bank of Japan short-term borrowing rates ascending another 6%. What is more, the 92 Ministry of Finance has issued a land value tax, so that the real estate industry has been reduced even aggravate, because of its high-end ministry store shop in the city's most prosperous of the lot, the land value tax of 0.3% per year was more than commodity profits 20% of the land value tax on the price of the prohibition is manifest.

why the Japanese government introduced this monetary policy is that they did not think these policies will lead to the property market, the stock market crash. So, in the property market, the stock market break 92 years yet, why the Ministry of Finance issued the land value tax, so that real estate did not get a chance to recuperate it?
many people think: 90 years after a few years, the Japanese government's economic policies-day push to extricate the Japanese economy a 2000).
precisely: not 90 years of policy issue, but 85 years of full liberalization of the Japanese real estate market, wishes to make through the real economy has maintained rapid development of Japan's policy issues. Full liberalization in the real estate market 85 years -89 years, changes in the world to Japan and the Japanese government clearly see the 85 years the severity of the mistake committed by this policy. 90 years after the policy mistakes, but is 85 years of emergency corrections.
so I am concerned about many of the Japanese bubble economy lecture, and recognize that the above dialectic, and Yoshida have a chat from the begin.

to work with each and Yoshida construction site, he would to This time, he sat on the practice to driving rank, I feel very strange, imagine what he must have thing. Really is that long ahead he premier entered Tokyo on the next high-speed, lessen the urban district in Tokyo, a small road going around, very versed with the motorcar parked in a multi-storey apartment next to the 30, let me wait as him a .
I rolled off in 4 weeks, and my heart wondering: this may Yoshida buy apartments, residential lots that will not be inexpensive, it appears that during the bubble really Yoshida made a lot of money.
over ten minutes, Yoshida came behind to me: This is dissimilar prevaricate that he intends to sit and watch cartoons, and he was very fortuitous, and his words will be more straight.
meantime driving I asked him:

Yoshida a very proud:

I did a little morsel surprised:

Yoshida thought for a moment, said: The Government will certainly be printing money to depreciate the yen, chronic a year if the additional money, restore to the original standards of the yen opposition the greenback, the prices will not drop.

the meaning of money, I really do not understand bunch of bastards mind was meditative.

Yoshida sighed:

Yoshida creature said since the audition, after 90 years on the property market, stock market crash is due to the Japanese government caused by inappropriate financial policy expression had doubts, I began to believe that the Japanese government desperate to pierce the real estate bubble is the purpose of , I want an answer. So then, it has been compared to monitor the newspaper in this regard, memorandum.

real estate bubble is not there is a real economy as the reference merit of real estate from the real economy is thought to be the support of the bubble.
However, the real estate bubble will collapse, or the real estate bubble must be the way to the end of housing slump, which can not be base on the basis of economics. Detached from the real economy must be supported by the real estate bubble is pierce it? The answer is not necessarily.
After the breakdown of Japanese real estate bubble more fashion learned outlook is: the real estate bubble is not stab the need to be decided primarily at social ingredients. So why should Japan pierce bubbles?
into the 80s last century, with the door open to China, has also continued prosperity of the Japanese economy has entered a peak period.
However, China and additional amplifying countries, color television, refrigerator product line put into action, so that the Japanese government apparently see, the cheap prices in amplifying countries in Japan's fabrication manufacture will presently be a mortal thump. In the face of pure price tournament, the Japanese will die. Japan to depend on progressive industrial manufacturing technology, via processing and export of industrial productions led the access Japan's economic boom, has seen the end.
the Japanese government realized the difficulties faced by Japan, but our approximate and have not found the time, Makes to the prosperity of the Japanese manufacturing economy, into a it is essential to skirmish with low prices in developing countries, but also to resist the weight of the yen gratitude of the quandary. Japan's economy continues to maintain quick growth, we must quest for fashionable economic growth point.
real estate! Let the Japanese have already bulging pockets to invest in real estate, is undoubtedly the solutions to the Japanese economy, Open the commercial real estate market, landlords in rustic Japan is the biggest positive, when the ruling celebration (LDP) is to host the biggest supporters of the core of the agricultural league.
85 in September of the into the real estate market.

when large amounts of money into real estate market began to appreciate the moment of leaving, a Pandora's carton - [keep demand] was opened. Real estate properties in Japan began silently changed from [with demand] shift [to reserve demand], the consequences will imagine. Median of 86 years plus up to 2 appended amount of money, to 87 years in the eyes of most Japanese people, land tenure has become a most worthwhile funds.
the face of such a great market claim, Japan's important banks busy in a drastic competition for land. Typically, the bank financing land mortgage land appraisal is based on 70% of loan value, Hokkaido, 120% extension value of the banks to cater financing, we can see the eyes of the land has become a gold bomb in the bank.
With the rapid rise in Japanese real estate prices, real estate asset to provide pile up, the national real estate development projects are better than a huge one, the whole of Japan, become a place where ordinary people can visit.
but the other side, is below construction for the second Tomei rising land prices, blueprinting is tough to advance. Japan Highway Public Corporation's affair conditions worsen. The construction of local public investment is also rising for of land prices and laborious.
88 years, real estate industry for several years of tall profits for Toyota Motor, Fuji Heavy Industries, Hitachi, Japan's real economy,GHD, motor,GHD NZ, etc. The leader can no longer incapable to bear, began to aggressively into real estate.
rapid development of real estate has seriously affected the Japanese economy's hereafter direction. Therefore, Japan should converge on how to develop scale up intense discussion. If we summarize these arguments, the debate revolves around three main aspects:
1. to subserve the development of real estate in Japan's basic policy is?
2. whether the development of real estate to maintain the proceeded prosperity of the Japanese economy?
3. If the on two questions is

1990 collapse of the bubble economy in Japan, the Japanese government, ostensibly due to a series of economic policy, its policy is essentially the Japanese government a remove answer to the above argument.
World War II, Japan has been called the same 2 basic citizen policy, one system of elementary farmland, one of science and technology strategy.
the so-called system of basic farmland is farmland ownership in Japan must be skillful to encounter Japan's edible self-sufficiency in food issues can not be subject to other countries. Real estate development continues to mount, a straight threat to Japan's holdings of basic farmland.
the so-called strategy of science and technology, is a World War II, the Japanese government is already arrange in ruins, undone what intention Japan should have done a long argument. To follow the sample of the Netherlands was once Asia's trading center among Europe and USA. But considering the population of Japan and the Netherlands in which the outer context, and not nearly the idea of ​​trade delivery center was completely negate, and ultimately determined to go the way of science and technology industries.
rely on property to drive the development of the Japanese economy, is clearly a departure from the industry of science and technology have the same policy.
Japan is a country heavily dependent on imports of resources. To get resources, Japan must use his country needed goods to be exchanged. If more and more money to invest in real estate, Japan, the industrial structure and employment structure will be tilted to the real estate. Manufacturing exports will shrink to the resources from other countries will get less and less. 10 years, 20 years later, with the rise of developing countries,GHD Hair Straightener, the price convenience of Japanese products without even the technical advantages will be lost. Then no other countries can exchange goods, the Japanese competition in real estate as follows penniless villagers to fight for no electricity,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, no heating, no gas, no oil of adobe thatched shanty.
So, though companies and people are inseparable from the land, the land's value should list for the amount of corporate profits? How much private proceeds should be accounted for? This is not standard in the world.Japan's housing market prices, since 55 years of establishment of the Japan Housing Corporation to 85 years, had always been led by the Government. Therefore, the Japanese government to pierce the bubble has enough social base.
Why should the Japanese government
stock market, housing slump way to end the bubble economy? The face value of the property slump Why did the Japanese government insists on not publishing money? After the collapse of bubble economy, Japanese industrial structure and what changes have taken area? The face of collapse of the bubble intellect of the Japanese people, so what the problem is argued later.
want to repeat that point is: Is there speak about the real estate bubble, we must first define the real estate is to be accustom as Only as a If you are as If no such elucidation, the real estate bubble will not talk about whether the results can merely speak past each other.

Sponsored Links