Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:44 AM   #1
anhui9435

Default Microsoft Office 2010 HP SIM - Overview & Features

HP Programs Insight Supervisor six.3Overview & Features » What's new in HP SIM 6.3 » HP SIM six.3 coming soon!
» Install and Configure Guide » HP SIM Warranty Support
--> HP SIM -->

What's new Q1. Can I search for different data for programs that are managed by different CMSs? A1.
Yes. With HP SIM 6.3 you can use the Federated CMS (multi-CMS search) search from one CMS across multiple CMSs for data like:
System Status System Name Product Name Subtypes OS Versions Software and Software Versions Q2. Is there a migration path from 6.1 to 6.3? A2.
Yes. Customers can use the Data Migration Tool to migrate from HP SIM 6.1 to HP SIM 6.3.
General Q1. HP SIM supports up to 5,000 servers. What does the 5,000 include? A1.
This includes OS instances such as physical servers and virtual machines, but other devices such as iLO and OA are in addition to this. For example, we could manage 5,Microsoft Office 2010,000 server blades plus 5,000 iLOs, 500 OA, 500 switches, etc.
(For this enhancement you will need x64 native and additional memory.) Q2. What are the requirements so that HP SIM 6.0 can scale up to 5,000 servers? A2.
For this enhancement you will need x64 native and additional memory
Q3. What is the new Migration tool useful for? A3.
The Migration tool will enable you to easily transfer your old settings from one version to the another.
Q4. What is HP Insight Managed System Setup Wizard used for? A4.
A SIM plug-in will provide a systematic and guided process to setting up managed nodes for Insight Control, ID-VSE, HP IO, HP IR, VSEMgmt, and their dependencies
Q5. What is SIM Care Pack? A5. An easy simple to order HP SIM Care Pack, part # UR389E, consists of 10 incidents of 24x7 Software Technical Support. HP Software Technical Support HP Care Pack Service provides comprehensive remote software support services. With HP Software Technical Support, your IT staff have access to HP Response Centers engineers who work with your IT team to provide advice on software features and use, problem diagnosis and resolution, software defect identification, and access to patches. This service also provides electronic access to comprehensive support information. Q6. What is HP SIM/HP uCMDB DDM integration module? A6. It is a Discovery and Dependency Mapping integration module that can import configuration data discovered by HP SIM into the HP uCMDB. The data includes relationships such as Enclosure to Blade, Management Processor to Server, VM Host to VM Guest, and Partitions (npar and vpar) to Complex. It also captures detailed inventory information such as serial numbers and driver and firmware versions. The DDM scripts are scheduled within uCMDB to run on a periodic basis to collect information directly from the databases of one or more HP SIM CMS's and use it to create configuration items (CI's) within uCMDB. For more information on this integration, contact your HP representative. Q7. How can I get a copy of HP Techniques Insight Manager? A7. HP delivers Techniques Insight Supervisor with all ProLiant and HP-UX 11i for HP 9000 and HP Integrity Servers and application release software. HP SIM is only licensed for HP customers using HP hardware products. The Windows, HP -UX 11i, and Linux versions are available for download today. Q8. Is there a command line available for Programs Insight Manager? A8. Yes. All versions of Systems Insight Manager support command line access. For the list of features accessible through the command line, please consult the Systems Insight Manager Users Guide. Q9. Can Systems Insight Manager manage clients and printers in addition to HP servers? A9. HP Client Supervisor, HP Web JetAdmin, and HP Power Manager all offer Techniques Insight Supervisor plug-ins. Installing these plug-ins makes these applications available from within Techniques Insight Supervisor. Q10. How do HP Operations Manager, HP Network Node Supervisor i-series (NNMi), and now HP Programs Insight Manager work together to help me manage my entire IT environment? A10. HP provides the most comprehensive selection of system, network, and service level management tools on the market today. Use Systems Insight Supervisor to ensure availability of hardware resources such as servers, clients, printers, and storage devices. Use HP Operations Center products to provide management of heterogeneous networks, applications, SAN infrastructure, and to holistically manage all of the elements required to execute and measure delivery of IT services. HP Operations Center integration modules for HP Insight Management Agents ensure that detailed hardware management information is made available through both NNMi and Operations Manager. Q11. How do I ensure that events sent to Methods Insight Manager are also sent to my Operations Manager console? A11. HP Operations Supervisor provides Smart Plug-ins or SPIs for the HP Insight Management Agents. HP Operations Supervisor will automatically collect and decode detailed hardware pre-failure and failure information from servers running the HP Insight Management Agent. Q12. How do I get support if I install HP Methods Insight Supervisor on Windows or Linux? A12.
HP SIM has a dedicated Care Pack, part # UR389E. Please see the answer to Q6 under “General” for details regarding the Care Pack. Also, customers will be supported for HP Insight System Manager if they have one of the following for the applicable server:
A valid warranty (90 days Global Limited Warranty) Purchase Insight Control Suites (having 1-year 24x7 Technical Support embedded with the license purchase) If the question is (Service Essentials) ISEE/RSP related then HP SIM will be supported as it pertains to ISEE/RSP with a Hardware Warranty or Hardware Contract If a customer doesn’t have any of the three listed above, then a “per incident chargeable support” will apply subject to availability within the respective regional HP Response Center. Q13. How do I get support if I install HP Techniques Insight Supervisor on HP-UX? A13. Support for HP Systems Insight Manager on HP-UX 11i is covered under your HP-UX 11i support contract. Customers should contact the HP-UX 11i Response Center in North America and their local Country Response Center in other regions. Q14. Do you have any product training available that will get me up to speed quickly? A14. HP offers customer training for HP Systems Insight Supervisor under the Technical support section.
Other HP management software
Q1. Where can I find more information on HP Integrity Essentials? A1. Visit HP Integrity Essentials for details. Q2. Where can I find more information on HP Insight software? A2. Visit HP Insight software for details. Q3. Where can I find more information on HP Insight Remote Support Advanced software? A3. Visit HP Insight Remote Support Advanced software for more details.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
defg673

Thumbs down Gucci Online Store

Online sale cheap Gucci Clothing has become a popular, Online buy wholesale Gucci Clothing from Gucci wholesaler not only the preferential price, good quality, can want to buy customers save money,Let the customer can need not go out can have fashionable cheap Gucci shoes and etc.